Madison and Her Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, I've started to see a massage therapist and she's helping me work it out." Damn he hated lying to her.

She took the remote from him and scrolled through the comedy section and chose a Rom. Com. movie. He watched her more than he watched the movie and when she laughed it filled his heart with joy.

When that movie was over she chose another one and she fell asleep halfway through it while leaning against him. He watched her for a while, but finally woke her up to go to bed and her hand slipped and landed in his lap. He brushed her arm away as he got up but the look on her face told him she had felt the cock cage. He mumbled something about going to bed and left the room.

A few minutes later he heard a knock on his bedroom door. He opened it up and she was standing there with so many questions in her beautiful green eyes.

"Dad... please tell me what's going on."

"I can't. I'm sorry. I know you don't understand, but I just can't. I still love you and I want you to be happy but I think I'm going to get a place in town and you can stay here as long as you like. Once you find your own place I'm going to sell the house. I've been meaning to put it on the market because I don't need all this room."

"Are you seeing someone? Is she making you do things that are making you uncomfortable? Is she hurting you? I've noticed a time or two when you sit down it looks like it hurts. I thought it was the pulled muscle but after... well now I can't help but wonder if it hurts to sit because someone has, um, spanked you."

He couldn't believe his daughter was going there. She had never intruded in his privacy before and he stayed out of her dating life.

"Madison. Don't'."

"No, I won't because whatever this is it is affecting our relationship and I'm tired of staying quiet. Explain what is happening or I swear I won't stop digging until I know the truth." She had been walking purposely toward him, her face in a stern expression with her hands on her hips and making her demands. He suddenly was looking at the floor and it was all he could do to stay standing and not kneel at her feet.

"I'm sorry, Maddy." He mumbled.

She was standing so close to him now he could feel the heat coming off of her body. She lifted his chin with her fingers, looked into his eyes and said, "Tell me."

"Yes, ma'am." The words were out of his mouth before his brain could stop him.

Her breath quickened. "I was right, you do have a Mistress don't you?" The look on her face hardened and her pupils dilated until he could barely see the green. She was angry but he wasn't sure why.

"I...yes, ma'am." He was trying to look away from her and she wouldn't let him.

"Look at me." She said angrily. "Who is this woman and what have you let her do to you?"

"Madison, I don't think..."

"So help me if you don't tell me..."

He tried again. "Maddy, please, you're my daughter, you don't need to know about my sex life. I don't ask you about yours."

"Tell me what she has done to you." Her voice was quiet but filled with barely contained rage.

"Why? Why are you so angry, Maddy? What does it matter what I do with another woman?"

"I didn't mind when you went out and had sex with other women but if you are letting someone control you..." She walked away and paced the floor. "The thought of someone else touching you that way..." He had never seen her so upset. She walked back to him and stopped a foot away from him. "If you want to kneel at someone's feet it should be mine." She said heatedly.

"What? What are you saying?"

She leaned into him and her hand cupped between his legs. "She has you locked up, why? Is it a punishment or something else?"

He couldn't move and wondered if this was what shock felt like.

"Tell me." She says quietly, insistently.

"Because she's helping me stop my body from reacting to you." The words rush out of him.

She grinned. "And how's that working out for you?"

"Maddy, what's gotten into you?"

"Nothing, that's the problem."

He feels her undoing his belt and pulling his pants down and he finally comes out of his stupor and tries to stop her but it is too late as she yanks them and his underwear down at the same time to his knees. Her head is right in front of his crotch and she is staring at the metal cage that completely covers his cock.

"This isn't appropriate, Madison, you need to leave my room." His voice strangled out.

She looks up at him and grins again. "Not happening, turn around." She stands up and takes a step back."

"Maddy..."

"Turn...around."

He finally hobbles around with his pants restricting his movement and he feels her fingers tracing over the welts on his ass knowing she is seeing yellow, blues and deep purples under them. "You have taken quite a few beatings." It wasn't a question.

His cock was bulging so hard against the cage that he let out a little whimper. She pulled him to turn around again and saw how much he was bulging into it.

"I imagine she has the key." She said and then she saw something on his face that gave him away. "Give it to me."

"Maddy, that's not a good idea. Please be reasonable." He couldn't let this continue.

She held out her hand and the look on her face said she would not take no for an answer. He unbuttoned several button on his shirt until she could see the chain resting against his chest. Her fingers brushed his hands aside and pulled the chain up and over his head. She squatted down, slipped the key in, unlocked it and carefully pulled it off of him. There were pinch lines on him as he unfurled. She carefully touched him.

"You are never to put this back on, do you understand?"

He was silent. "Tell me." She hissed as she grasped him firmly and then pinched the tip hard.

"Fuck! Yes, ma'am, I won't wear it again."

"And you will call her and tell her you no longer need her services." She was stroking him slowly and her tongue flicked across the tip.

He shuddered and groaned, "Yes, ma'am."

"Good boy." She slid her mouth over him and his knees almost gave out. Her right hand slid up to his belly and she pressed him against the wall behind him as she did wicked things to him. Things no one had ever done to him before, let alone his daughter.

She swirled her tongue, she took all of him in soaking him in her saliva and then used her hands to twist around and over him and then took him in her mouth again, using her teeth in a way that had him trembling. She worked him until he thought he'd go out of his mind and then she took all of him into her mouth and throat and her lips were resting on his pubic bone. He finally dared to look down at her and he moaned louder at the sight of her lips around his cock.

"Ma'am, I can't hold on much longer..."

She came off of him and he breathed a sigh of relief until she said. "Cum for me." And took him deep into her mouth and throat again and he exploded, lights flashed in his eyes, everything rushed to between his legs and his cum burst from him and into his daughters throat and the thought of that made him cum even harder as he cried out.

And took him deep into her mouth and throat again and swallowed him deeper, pinching the tip in her throat and he exploded, lights flashed in his eyes, everything rushed to between his legs and his cum burst from him and into his daughters throat and the thought of that made him cum even harder as he cried out.

Madison milked him slowly, her mouth sucking him so hard he thought she might swallow him whole and then sucked just the tip through her teeth again and again making him twitch and moan and beg her to stop and she kept going until he was jerking and pleading with her.

She finally let go. "This is mine." She cupped him and then stood up. "You are mine."

He opened his eyes and looked at her. "But..."

"Mine!"

He couldn't fight it any longer. "Yes, ma'am. I'm yours."

His daughter smiled up at him and her hands threaded through his hair and pulled him down to her mouth. Her tongue thrust into him and he groaned as he could taste her and his essence and the image of her with his cock fully in her mouth made him twitch between his legs again.

"Good, I'm glad to see we are finally on the same page." She took a couple of steps back, looked at his twitching cock and said, "Go to bed, pet, tomorrow is Saturday and we are going to spend the whole weekend getting reacquainted." She walked to the door and looked over her shoulder. "Sweet dreams, daddy," and closed the door behind her.

12