All Comments on 'Madison and her Neighbor'

by Leader12

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz1002over 2 years ago

Great Older-Younger story.

Madison sounds like the sexy hungry minx that any older guy would love to get to grips with!

Will there be an update on “tomorrows” experience?

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

After he fucks madison on a regular basis maybe they can do a threesome with her mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poorly written and sophomoric at best.

NYBossNYBossover 2 years ago

enjoyed your work. nice job.

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineover 2 years ago

Very erotic, 5 stars. My only comment is that Madison’s mom would join in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot, perfect pair of neighbors. Reminds me of lady about 5 doors down when I was much younger. Her husband kicked for some reason I can’t remember, she was hot in a F’able hot way. I was timid back then (still am) so never made a move but should have. I think her door would have been open, but only got spank fantasy’s from her. She had a over-sexed daughter too, but she was such a skank even dumb me was afraid of what I would’ve caught in there. Still, a nice one-two jerk-off combo.

The conjuring up of such memories is a measure of your writing talents. Congrats! Keep writing please. 5 stars from me.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

***Good read HOT Sex. Thanks for sharing.

eyeshavya2eyeshavya2over 2 years ago

Loved it more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Does Kevin have a sexy hairy chest? That would be age-appropriate for him, and could be an additional exciting touch for Madison. A bit of sexy chest hair for a manly muscular chest, and even for sexy abs, is a real plus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

pretty dam good ..

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Where is the ubiquitous nosey old “Karen” like neighbor who is watching from her window or security cams placed all around her property that DOES not cover her property but all points at her neighbors. I don’t know why but certain elements of this story just screams busy body on the next page soon to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please, another chapter or two.

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteover 2 years ago

Hot stuff!!! Great read, I’m really jealous,

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Very Hot. Her mother needs some of Kevin too. Obviously Her husband is fucking someone else on the side while he makes all that money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When I was in high school we lived in Madison Indiana. It’s a small town and everyone is very friendly. My mother and father got divorced and he moved to Phoenix. Whenever something would break or need fixing, there always seemed to be one of the neighbor men willing to help. It didn’t hurt that my mom was pretty hot too. As I got older I noticed our neighbor Caleb would come help out and instead of checking out my mom, he was always looking at me. My friends said he wanted me but I doubted it as he was in his forties. I decided to see if it was true. One day when mom had driven up to Indiana, I called Caleb and told him that our dishwasher wasn’t working and asked if he could come look at it. There was a switch that turned off power to it and I had flipped it off. When he came over I was in a pair of cutoff shorts and a bandana top. He fixed the dishwasher in a few minutes but he stayed and we were talking. He started flirting with me and it got me excited. He asked if he could get a kiss as payment for his help. I kissed him and he grabbed me and pulled me in tight and began rubbing my ass. It was true, he did want me. I gave him my virginity that day and over the next couple of years he and I would get together and have sex. My friends couldn’t believe I was fucking a forty year old man. When I graduated and got accepted to Ball State, offered to drive me there. We had one last fuck in a motel before he dropped me off at school.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

What a minx, she knew what she wanted and he was quite willing it seems. Mom needs some too, maybe next time. I mean she's going to see the text and know she didn't send it, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Noticed something about one of them "through" something, & punctuation where it made no sense once...But not bad.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 1 year ago

5 stars

Not the most believable story, but still good.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Ah yes, older guys lusting after young things with wet dreams. Pretty good.

rkinsella002rkinsella0027 months ago

Wonderful job with the build up. I also appreciated how you put the reader in a mind to “root” for the protagonist through the plot points you dropped along the way.

The sex scene had the intended effect on this reader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous