Madison and her Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
Madison's mother wants the neighbor, too.
6.4k words
4.7
30k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leader12
Leader12
979 Followers

Kevin was having a hard time concentrating at work. All he kept thinking about was his incredible day yesterday with Madison and her request to see him again after work today. The clock was moving way too slowly for him.

In the early afternoon, he had a meeting with his CEO to review some proposals. Kevin managed to concentrate enough to present everything and to answer all of Catherine's questions. She seemed pleased with the numbers.

As he was getting ready to leave, he said, "Catherine, I'm going to head out early today -- I'm not feeling great. Is there anything else you need before I go?"

"No, I'm good. Are you okay?" she asked.

Kevin decided not to say, "I've had a hard-on all day and can't concentrate on work because I can't wait to fuck my twenty-year-old, really hot neighbor" and instead went with, "Yeah, I just didn't sleep well last night and have a headache. I'll be fine."

"Okay," she said. "See you tomorrow. Feel better."

Kevin gave a little wave as he walked out of her office and headed for his own. He answered a few emails and then packed up his computer and headed out.

He wasn't in the house for five minutes before his phone chimed with a text message. It was from Madison.

"You're home early. Are you okay?"

Kevin: "Yeah, I'm great. Couldn't concentrate at work today... somebody I was hoping to see tonight had me very excited."

Madison: "Oh, are you going out drinking with your buddies? 😊"

Kevin: "Well, I hope to do some eating, but not with my buddies."

Madison: "mmmm... sounds like fun. Mind if I stop over?"

Kevin: "PLEASE!"

Five minutes later, there was a knock on the patio door. Madison was standing there in a blue bikini, flashing him a big smile as she waved. The top of the bikini had two straps across the top of each breast, showing just a peek of skin beneath each strap. The bottoms had 3 straps connecting the front panel to the back, displaying skin between the straps at the very top of her legs. Kevin thought she looked fantastic. He opened the door.

"Hey there," she said. "I was catching some sun when I heard your garage door. Hope you don't mind that I didn't go put on some clothes before coming over."

Kevin smiled as he looked at her, moving his eyes from hers down to her breasts, down to her waist, down her legs, and then back to her eyes.

"No, I don't mind at all. In fact, I'm quite glad you didn't. But if you feel uncomfortable in your bikini, feel free to take it off."

Madison smiled as she moved in to give him a hug, placing her head on his shoulder.

"Nice try, buddy, but not quite yet."

She wrapped her arms around Kevin and pulled him into a tight hug. As expected, she felt his hardening dick push against her. She moved her body slowly to the left and the right against him.

"Hmmm," she said. "Maybe you DO like the way I look."

She released her arms just enough bring her lips to his. He willingly met her and opened his mouth to feel her tongue slip in. It was a slow, but passionate, kiss that excited both of them. Madison felt herself getting wet as Kevin's now very hard dick pushed harder against her. They both wanted to rip each other's clothes off, but they both also enjoyed the slowly rising tension as they restrained themselves.

While still maintaining the kiss, Kevin slid one hand from behind Madison's back to the front of her waist. Then he slowly slid it up and cupped her breast, very gently massaging and squeezing it. Madison's hard nipple was pushing against the palm of his hand.

"Mmmmm," was all Madison could say without breaking the kiss.

Kevin used two fingers to pinch her nipple, bringing more sweet sounds from Madison. He also slipped his other hand into the bottom of her suit, squeezing her bare ass as he pulled her harder against his dick. Madison was happy to grind against him as her body was tingling all over. She loved kissing Kevin, but she was quickly feeling like she needed more.

She removed one hand from behind Kevin's neck, reached behind her back, and untied the bow on her top. She pulled back from Kevin just enough to pull her top over her head. Kevin stared at her beautiful breasts.

"Jesus, Madison, I will never get tired of looking at you."

"Quit looking," she said, as she put a hand behind his head and pushed it down to her breast. Kevin latched on to her nipple, giving a hard suck, causing Madison to give a quick yelp. Then he flicked his tongue back and forth across her nipple very quickly as he used his other hand to pinch the remaining nipple. Madison threw her head back as she let out a soft, sweet whine. After a minute, as he removed his mouth from one breast, he cupped both hands around her other breast and caressed it as he brought his mouth to its nipple. Again, he flicked his tongue over the nipple and the sucked on it.

Kevin continued caressing, licking, and sucking Madison's breasts and nipples for a few minutes. He then slipped one hand into the front of her bottoms to find a very wet pussy. When he easily slipped his middle finger into her, she let out a loud moan.

"Mmmmm, that feels SO good."

He slipped in a second finger and stroked in and out, occasionally tapping on her G-spot. Madison was thrusting her body into his finger with each stroke. After a few minutes, he pulled his fingers out her, knelt down, and pulled down her suit. He kissed her landing strip from the top to the bottom before he licked her clit.

"Oh, yeah!" Madison cried. She was disappointed when Kevin pulled his mouth away from her. He pushed her backward toward the kitchen table and surprised her when picked her up by the waist and placed her on the table. She laughed when he did it.

"Lay down," he said.

As she complied, Kevin pulled her forward so her ass was at the edge of the table. He knelt down, threw one leg over each shoulder, and licked her slit from bottom to top. Madison grabbed his head when his tongue went over her clit. But he pulled away slightly and buried his tongue in her pussy. He quickly licked in and out, tasting her sweet juices.

"Mmmm, you taste so good," he mumbled, leaving his lips in touch with hers.

He started licking her lips, sucking one and then the other. He pulled his head away for a second while he gently rubbed each lip between his thumbs and index fingers. When he started using his tongue again, Madison again cooed her appreciation. He licked up and down, but purposely stayed away from her clit. Madison loved how good it felt, but she wanted more. She wanted him to lick her clit.

"You're teasing me," she said. "You know what I want. Please."

Kevin smiled. This was exactly what he wanted. He wanted her NEEDING him to lick her clit. And as much as he enjoyed teasing her, he also wanted to give her what she wanted.

He pulled his mouth away from her for just half a second before he simultaneously buried two fingers in her pussy and wrapped his lips around her shiny clit and sucked hard.

"OH FUCK!" Madison shouted, surprised and overcome with the sudden burst of pleasure. Kevin fingered her as he licked her clit, sucked her clit, and tapped his tongue repeatedly on her clit. Madison pulled his head hard as she lifted herself toward him to try to maximize the contact. She was grunting at a fast pace.

"Unh. Unh. Unh." Her pussy was tingling, her brain swirling, and energy was building up in her entire body.

Kevin slipped the index finger of his free hand between his lips so his finger was sliding back and forth over her clit along with his tongue. The stimulation was almost unbearable.

"I'm going to come, Kevin! I'm going to explode!'

And ten seconds later her pelvis jerked forward hard as she cried out. Her body shook, her head rolled from side to side, and she pulled Kevin's head so hard, he almost couldn't breathe. Her thighs shook left and right, with Kevin's head stuck in-between, for almost 30 seconds. Finally, her butt fell back to the table, her thighs loosened their grip on Kevin, and she pushed his head away. Kevin remained between her legs without touching her, and she lay quietly on the table with her chest heaving to catch her breath.

After a minute, she opened her eyes and pulled herself up on her elbows, looking at Kevin between her legs. She laughed, causing Kevin to smile.

"You look good down there," she said. Kevin laughed.

"Actually, YOU look good down here!" Now, they both laughed.

"I REALLY like it when you do that," she said.

"That's good," he said, "because I really LIKE to do that!"

"Let me get up," Madison said. Kevin removed her legs from his shoulders, stood up, and put out his arms. Madison grabbed one hand in each of hers and pulled herself up. She hopped off the table.

"Can we go back to the bench in your bedroom?" she asked, referencing the bench where Kevin fucked her from behind yesterday while she was on the bench on all fours and he stood up. It was the perfect height for that.

"Of course," Kevin said, looking forward to another standing doggy-style fuck.

They walked back to the bedroom, and Madison started unbuttoning Kevin's shirt. He anxiously helped her complete the task and removed his shirt. Then Madison unbuckled his belt, undid the button on his pants, and pulled down the zipper. Then she pushed his pants and boxer briefs down to the floor in one motion.

"Sit down so I can take off your shoes."

She pulled off his shoes and socks and then pulled his pants and underwear over his feet and tossed them to the side. Now that he was naked, Kevin started to stand up.

"Unh-uh," Madison said. "Stay there. Slide forward toward the front of the bench."

Kevin complied. Madison spread his legs and knelt down between them.

"Now lean back against the bed," she said.

Because the bench was a few inches shorter than the bed, when Kevin leaned back, he was at a 45-degree angle. His pelvis thrust forward, his balls were hanging over the edge of the bench, and he had a perfect view of his dick. He also had a perfect view of Madison's head as she slipped her lips over the ridge of his dick and swirled her tongue around the section just below the head.

"Oh, god, Madison!" he whispered.

Madison smiled to herself, glad that he liked the feeling. She continued using her tongue and she reached up and gently tickled his balls, driving Kevin absolutely crazy. He involuntarily thrust his pelvis forward toward her mouth, trying to increase the intense pleasure.

Suddenly Madison pulled away from him, causing Kevin to let out a disappointed moan. Madison smiled again as she turned around, bent her knees as if she was going to sit on Kevin's lap, reached between her legs to grab Kevin's dick, and directed it toward her pussy. She placed it right at her opening as she lowered herself all the way, sitting on Kevin's lap with his dick totally enveloped by her pussy. They both let out a satisfying groan.

Madison placed one hand on each of Kevin's thighs to brace herself as she started lifting her pelvis up and letting it drop back down. Each time she went up and down, she let out a soft cry and Kevin let out a soft grunt. With her legs together in-between Kevin's, it made for an incredibly tight fit that generated lots of incredibly-stimulating friction for both of them as his dick slid in and out of her pussy.

As much as Kevin enjoyed leaning back and enjoyed the view of his dick disappearing into Madison each time she dropped down, he pulled himself up into a sitting position. He slipped his hands under her arms and reached around to cup both of her breasts as she continued to bounce on him. She let out a soft "mmmm" when he squeezed her breasts, but it turned to a loud cry when he pinched both nipples hard.

Although Kevin wished he could see her breasts, having free access to fondle them and pinch her nipples while her extremely tight pussy stroked his entire dick sent sexual lightning bolts throughout both of their bodies.

Madison couldn't control herself anymore and was bouncing really fast, letting herself fall onto Kevin each time she went down. The sound of her thighs slapping against the inside of his thighs added to the excitement. They were both breathing hard. Kevin was really close to coming, but he wanted to try to wait for Madison.

Just as he started to move his hand from her right breast to rub her clit, her pussy clenched hard on his dick and her whole body froze as she let out a quiet moan. As her orgasm overtook her, her entire body started to shake. The third time her pussy clenched against Kevin's dick, he exploded, shooting hot cum into her. He shot stream after stream, grunting with each shot. Madison felt the warm juice blast into her, enhancing her already-explosive orgasm. Even after Kevin finished shooting, Madison continued experiencing slower, rolling aftershocks through her core.

When she finished, she leaned back into Kevin, totally exhausted. Kevin wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight. The skin-to-skin contact still felt wonderful after their joint orgasms. Madison felt very safe and very comfortable in Kevin's arms. She wasn't in love with him in a romantic way, but she loved being with him, the way he made her feel, and having him care about her.

"Wow, Madison," he whispered in her ear. "You take me places I didn't know existed."

Madison, though exhausted, laughed.

"I feel the same way," she said. "We do quite well together," she said, in the understatement of the year. "But you're going to have to survive without me for a few days. I'm going to New York to visit my college roommate."

"Sounds like fun," Kevin said, hiding his disappointment. "Just don't get married while you're there, okay?"

Madison laughed loudly. "Okay," she said, "I'll try. I might meet somebody and get engaged, but we can still fuck until I get married, right?"

"Sounds good to me," Kevin replied. "Remind me to hold you to that statement whenever you DO get engaged."

Again, Madison laughed.

"I've got to get going. Mom and I are going out to dinner tonight. She's been in a funk lately, and I'm not sure why. Will you check in with her while I'm gone?"

"Of course," he replied.

Madison stood up and grabbed some tissue from the nightstand to wipe the cum dripping out of her. After she cleaned herself up a bit, she looked around the room for the bikini she had been wearing. Then she starting smiling as she remembered it was in the kitchen. Kevin put on his shorts and walked with her to the kitchen so she could put her suit back on.

She wrapped her arms around Kevin and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

"You really do make me feel wonderful. I'll see you next week."

She walked out the patio door, turned, smiled, waved, and was gone.

Wednesday afternoon, Kevin gave Michelle a call to check in on her.

"Hi, Kevin," she answered, with much less enthusiasm than usual, not sounding perturbed that he called but certainly not excited.

"Hi, Michelle. Sounds like a caught you at a bad time. Want me to call back later or tomorrow?"

"No, I'm sorry. I've just been in a shitty mood. It's too quiet in the house with Madison gone, and..." She never finished her sentence. Kevin wanted to tell her HE missed Madison, too, but didn't think that was a good idea.

"Sounds like you need some cheering up! I can take you out to dinner, or we can go hit a strip joint -- that always cheers up some of my friends."

Michelle let out a loud laugh. "Somehow, I don't think hitting a strip joint will have quite the same effect on me that it has on some of your male friends, but dinner would be really nice. Thanks."

"Okay. How about I pick you up at 6:30."

"Thanks, Kevin. I'd like that."

Kevin called and made a reservation at the Italian place he knew Michelle liked. He sent her a text to let her know where they were going. When he got home from work, he decided to change out of his jeans and put on some nicer pants and a nice shirt. He laughed at having to "dress up" from his work clothes. He used to show up at work with a suit and tie every day, but, like most companies, his had gone to a much more casual dress code. These days, he only wore a suit if he was meeting with bankers, investors, or lawyers.

He washed up, brushed his teeth, and headed out. He felt funny pulling his car out his driveway and driving the 25 feet next door to Michelle's driveway. He could have honked the horn -- this wasn't a date -- but he turned off the car and walked up the front walk. He rang the doorbell and waited.

When Michelle opened the door, Kevin thought she looked fantastic. She had on a light blue silk blouse that hugged her breasts perfectly and a navy-blue skirt that stopped midway down her thigh. She had put on a hint of makeup. She might have felt shitty, but she certainly didn't look it.

"Gee, you clean up really well," he said.

Michelle laughed as she wrapped her arms Kevin and gave him a hug.

"It's better to look good than to feel good, right?" she said with another laugh. "Let me grab my purse."

They walked out, and Michelle locked the door. Kevin, ever the gentleman, opened the car door for her. After closing her door, he walked around to his side and got in. He turned to check if Michelle had buckled her seatbelt, and was surprised -- and thrilled -- to be able to see into Michelle's blouse and see a good portion of her right breast. She was not wearing a bra, and it looked wonderful.

Kevin smiled to himself. He was always glad that women's shirts button right over left, so if you're driving a car with a female passenger and there's a gap in her blouse, you can see inside. Tough luck for British guys, with the steering wheel on the other side.

When they got to the restaurant, they were seated quickly. Kevin asked Michelle if she wanted a drink, and she said, "Absolutely!" She ordered a martini and Kevin order Scotch on the rocks. When their drinks came, Michelle lifted her glass and looked at Kevin.

"To good friends," she said, and they clinked glasses.

"So, you wanna tell your good friend why you're feeling depressed?" Kevin asked.

"Not right now. Let's wait until later. Tell me something to cheer me up."

Kevin thought for a minute.

"Okay, how about this. Last week I got into the office pretty early before anyone else was there. I got off the elevator, and as I was walking toward the office door, I took a sip of my starbucks coffee. JUST as I started to swallow, I started to cough. I had my coffee in one hand and my computer bag in the other, so I couldn't cover my mouth. I spit out a mouthful of coffee all over the wall in the elevator lobby. The wall looked like a scene in a tv show after a violent murder, but instead of blood all over the wall, there was coffee. I was appalled!"

Michelle started laughing as soon as he mentioned the spit.

"I looked around and realized the whole thing was caught on a security camera in the elevator lobby. I prayed to god it wasn't being monitored real-time."

Michelle was laughing harder now.

"I ran into the office kitchen grabbed a handful of paper towels and soaked them in water. I grabbed another handful and ran back to the lobby. Fortunately, the wall paper seemed pretty durable, so I quickly washed and dried the wall. I just hoped it dried before anyone else showed up."

Michelle had stopped laughing but had a huge smile on her face.

"Okay," she said, "that did the trick. Thanks. I needed that."

"Great," Kevin said. "I'm glad my stupidity and my embarrassing situation makes you happy!" he said as sarcastically as possible. They both laughed at this.

Kevin didn't want to push Michelle to ask what was depressing her, so he let it go for now. They talked about innocuous subjects throughout dinner, with Kevin telling some other stories to make Michelle laugh. Kevin felt good that Michelle seemed to be a little happier -- at least for a couple of hours.

Leader12
Leader12
979 Followers
12