All Comments on 'Madison and her Neighbor Ch. 02'

by Leader12

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Mama whore shares with daughter.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

If you can say the word "stupid" and understand its meaning, then dont bother reading this.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

Lucky bastard! LOL. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I had the pleasure of fucking a mother and her daughter before when I was in high school. My girlfriend’s mom had her when she was only sixteen. She was a hot thirty three year old that could put most twenty year olds to shame. I guess my girlfriend and her were more like sisters and shared a lot. She told her mom that I was nicely endowed and that I loved to eat pussy. Her mom called me over one night while my girlfriend was out of state visiting her father in New Mexico. I stopped seeing my girlfriend a couple months later but still visited the mom several years.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

Well that ending certainly has more possibilities. Lucky bugger now has two hotties to play with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was a fun and hot read. I like your writing style and I enjoyed both stories. I hope you'll follow up with a couple more stories with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Many mistakes of 4 letters or less.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Taking care of mother and daughter!

4

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 1 year ago

Again, the twist that has become your trademark conclusion. You don't typically go in for the extended, multi-chapter story; the most you've penned is two installments. I encourage you to experiment with this one. You've invested a lot of creative juice in creating these three characters and the cliff-hanging ending does call out for further development. You are the author and the author is always in charge. I for one would welcome further episodes.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

The mother daughter phantasy, some guys dream?5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

OMG! My only regret is that I didn’t find you and your stories years ago! Now I’m about half way through your hot hot stories, which I’m reading in sequence! You are a creative genius! My only question is I wish you could disclose whether you are male or female in your profile.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really liked the story, now need Chapter 3 and 4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous