Madison at the Topless Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was her signature white bikini that she half-jokingly, have braggingly called her "jaw-dropper." Of all the options, it was undoubtedly the skimpiest. Though it wasn't like a micro bikini or a G-string or anything, it was a thinner fabric than the rest, with a silhouette that sat low on her hips and showed a striking amount of breast up top. It also tended to grow sheer when wet. I didn't have to wonder which one the guys would vote for.

Madison sent the guys the photo of the swimsuit options for their review.

--

Madison sent a photo

Madison said: Alright, which color, boys?

Phil said: white

Tom said: The white one looks perfect.

Cal said: White!

Larry said: That was an easy decision, not much of a vote though. The white one looks great, Madison.

Madison said: You guys are so predictable! *Laughing emoji*

--

Madison sat her phone down and started stripping off her clothes to put on her bikini, but then paused and met my eyes with a hesitant look on her face.

"Do you think wearing this one out on the beach is okay? It tends to cause a stir, especially if I swim," she said sheepishly.

"Just go for it," I responded with a sigh. "You wouldn't have brought it if you didn't want to wear it. Besides, I know you love how it looks on you."

Madison giggled and hopped over to kiss me on the cheek before quickly slipping off the rest of her clothes and fastening the white bikini onto her slender, sun-kissed body. First thing in the morning, absolutely no makeup, and she still looked positively stunning.

"I'm so nervous," Madison chirped as she briskly rubbed her arms. "I've always wanted to go to a clothing-optional beach, but now I've got goosebumps!"

"I know. You've mentioned it a hundred times," I groaned. "Just how 'clothing-optional' do you think you're going to get today?"

"I think I am going to stick to the bikini," Madison said, blushing a bit at the thought. "I kind of want to let the girls out, but it depends on if I can get away from the guys for a bit. I wish you were coming so we could go off on our own."

"I wish I could too, but I think any more sun would kill me," I replied, glancing over my blistered and burned shoulders. "I'd really like to see you scratch it off your bucket list, but we will have more chances."

"I know we will," Maddie said. "I'll feel it out today, and who knows, maybe next time I'll be confident enough to go out fully European style if you're with me."

I smiled warmly, reached out, and pulled her in for another kiss. "Don't get too crazy out there. Let's save the complete nudity for Europe," I teased.

"Deal," she smiled back, leaning in and kissing me again. "I won't go streaking or anything. I guess I technically crossed that off my bucket list a couple of days ago." Madison blushed awkwardly, recalling her naked sprint across the beach with a sober mind.

With that, Madison did her makeup lightly, packed a few essentials into a bag, gave me one more kiss, and walked out the door, this time wearing nothing but her risky bikini and some sandals.

I settled in for another day of scorched misery, pondering exactly how much sun my wife was going to get today.

------

Part 2: Madison's POV: Last Day on the Beach

------

"Are you sure this is it?" Madison asked Cal as she zoomed in and out on her phone's GPS, trying to figure out where they were.

"I think so," Tom replied, scoping out their surroundings.

The group had taken the van out to the supposed location of the rumored nude beach, but as the four of them looked around, there didn't seem to be any signage indicating where they were and whether or not clothing was required.

"Why does it matter," Phil said hurriedly from the back of the van, unbuckling in an apparent rush to disembark. "We're looking for a beach, and we found a beach! Let's get out on the sand and get some shots rolling before we blow the whole day!"

The others followed Phil's lead, and everyone assembled at the back of the van to grab a cooler and whatever other supplies they needed.

Madison hadn't brought anything along today. She had poached some sunglasses from the van, and the group provided sunscreen and drinks. As the others dug through their bags, she sheepishly adjusted the scant triangles of white fabric that almost struggled to cover her.

This swimsuit gets smaller every time I wash it, she thought to herself as she fidgeted with her top. Pale skin peeked out from around the edges of her suit, further emphasizing how small it was compared to the tan lines from her usual swimming attire.

While the bikini wasn't quite as daring as something you might see in Sports Illustrated, it was barely anything more, either. Madison felt the sun shining warmly on almost her entire body. It felt invigorating and nearly heavenly.

Phil popped open the cooler and produced several vodka lemonade shots, holding them high and smiling devilishly at the group.

"What do you say we get this game rolling," he said with a smile as he handed each member of their party a couple of shots.

"Holy hell, it's first thing in the morning, Phil," Tom replied with a grin of his own. Despite his words of protest, he twisted open both caps to his shots and downed them simultaneously.

Phil, Larry, and Cal did the same, and Madison followed soon after. Two shots aren't much, but given her small size, she knew she would be floating through the day from the moment the vodka burned its way down her throat.

The vacationing office mates made their way from the remote parking space and took the short walk to the sand. The beach was surprisingly quiet, but it was a fair distance from the city. There were a few people reading under shady umbrellas, relaxing at the shoreline, and walking up and down the beach, but there was no nudity to note.

"Are you sure we are in the right spot?" Madison asked the group as they walked lazily, looking for a place to set up for the morning.

"Well, I have been hearing the term clothing optional," Larry said with mixed confidence. "I don't think that means clothing is forbidden. Let's just relax and take it for what it is, it might liven up a little later today."

"We could go ahead and liven it up right now," Phil said with another wicked grin. "Madison, what do you say we take care of that bucket list you we talking about?"

Madison cackled a quick, sharp laugh and pushed Phil as they walked.

"You're gonna need way more than two drinks to make that happen, pal," she replied, denying his altruistic invitation.

"Good thing we've got plenty more where those came from," Cal called to the group, setting the cooler down in the sand, cracking open the lid, and tossing everyone another shot.

The group all laughed, clanked their miniature glass bottles together, and downed another drink. They were barely out of the van, but Madison could swear that her cheeks were growing warm, and the day was growing brighter.

The team wandered the beach aimlessly for the whole morning. They drank, joked, and enjoyed the perfect summer weather. They eventually found a rocky outcropping near the beach with a number of palm trees lending at least a little shade. Despite having yet to encounter one of the fabled nudists, they decided that this was probably as far out as they should wander.

"You're turning a little pink there, Madison," Larry said as he procured a few rolled towels from his bag and began fluffing them out onto the shady sand. "The sun is getting high, you want some sunscreen?"

As Larry produced a bottle of lotion from his bag, the rest of the guys moved in a little closer, no doubt wandering back to the alcohol-hazed memory from the other day on the beach and silently thinking of recreating it in their remote oasis.

"I am burning a bit," Madison said with a grin, a slight skepticism gracing her expression. "Let me guess; you would all love to help me out with the sunscreen?"

"I'm just a nice guy like that," Tom replied, flashing his million-dollar smile and adjusting his sunglasses.

"And you promise to be thorough, just like the other day, right? You'll get under the edges for me?" Madison asked sarcastically, adding to her joke by striking a seductive pose and pulling the ends of her low-rise bikini bottom strings.

"You know, we wouldn't have to mess with the fabric at all if you just took it off already," Phil urged, voicing his second attempt at getting Madison to go through with her topless beach bucket list item.

"How generous," Madison said with an exaggerated swoon, wiping the back of her hand across her forehead and then quickly transitioning it into an obscene gesture aimed at Phil. "I guess that would be best, so you could all ogle my tits in the soft shade of the palms!"

She stuck her tongue out at her coworkers but didn't seem legitimately agitated.

"Wouldn't it be better to do it now, before it gets busy, though?" Cal chimed in, somehow making it seem rational. "Besides, not everyone got to 'ogle them' the other night, so..."

"Wait, what do you mean?" Madison asked in earnest surprise, her hands subconsciously darting up to cover her barely-clothed breasts.

"I didn't mean anything," Cal said almost apologetically. "I was just talking about when you fell asleep on Larry's bed the other night. You saw the photo!"

Larry diverted his eyes from the group, but a slight grin worked its way across his face.

"Wait... no, you're not telling me you saw more than my ass, are you?" Madison asked with a furrowed brow, but a sense of amusement in her tone.

"I didn't roll over, did I?" Madison continued with a little more urgency, searching for an answer in their expressions. "How much did you see?"

"Well, we covered you up, but you kept kicking the blankets off," Larry chimed in.

"No, seriously, what did you see?!" Madison shouted in increasing desperation for an answer.

"Look," Cal said casually, shaking his head, "I'm just saying we came out here for us to gawk and for you to take care of that bucket list, and not everyone got the full Madison experience the other night, so I was just asking for the sake of fairness."

"Cal," Madison chirped with a smile as she grabbed a handful of sand and threw it at him. "What do you mean 'full experience?' Just tell me how much you saw!"

"Now hang on," Larry interjected calmly. "We all had a bit too much to drink that night. I wouldn't worry too much about who saw what." Larry made a placating gesture, lowering the temperature of the conversation.

"Oh my god," Madison said, blushing intensely and burying her face in her hands. "I am so sorry, please don't fire me, Larry."

Though she hid her face, the corners of a smile were visible through her hands.

"I'm pretty sure that's actually grounds for a raise," Tom joked.

"I feel like we can leave this one out of the performance review," Larry said with a laugh, walking over to Madison and giving her a comforting hug, which she eagerly threw her whole body into, pressing her face into Larry's chest and then looking up at him with thankful, puppy dog eyes.

Phil looked like he was pondering his way through some kind of puzzle.

"Well," he observed cautiously, "What if you just went to the water's edge and took your top off, facing away from us?"

"What's the point of that?" Madison asked, peeling her small frame off of Larry.

"For the bucket list," Phil clarified enthusiastically. "We can take a photo of you topless from behind. That way you get a souvenir photo proving you did it, and we don't have to see anything."

Madison perked up at this suggestion, smiling hesitantly.

"That's not a bad idea," she agreed. "And it would get you all to quit bugging me about it?" She smiled invitingly, despite her words.

The guys exchanged glances, nodding in approval of the idea. With that, they left all of their supplies in the shade and made the quick walk out to the shoreline, Tom carrying his cell phone along to capture the moment.

The guys hung back a bit, and Madison walked out ankles deep into the water, turning back to look at the guys, who were all grinning back at her from just beyond the water, Cal shooting her an encouraging thumbs up as Tom held the phone up to take a photo.

"Well, here goes nothing," Madison called out as she faced the water, reached behind her back, and pulled at the strings of her bikini top. The loops pulled out, the fabric went slack, and she slipped the top completely off, exposing the entirety of her toned back to her coworkers.

"How should I pose?" Madison inquired, looking back slightly toward her group.

"Hold your hands in the air," Tom called out from behind the camera phone. "Like you're triumphantly facing the world while clutching your bikini as it blows in the wind!"

"Shut up, James Cameron," Phil snapped back. "It'll be better if the top doesn't show in the photo, so it doesn't look like you just took it off for this pic."

As Phil said this, he began jogging and wading towards where Madison stood half-naked in the water.

"H-hey!" Madison shrieked, her arms crossing defensively over her chest as she turned to face her coworkers.

"Just hand it to me," Phil encouraged her, extending his hand out to take her bikini top.

Madison hesitantly shuffled her breasts in an attempt to cover both of them with one arm, and slowly extended her other hand towards Phil, smiling shyly as she surrendered her bikini top to him.

"Thanks," he said with a broad grin. "Hey Tom, get a pic!"

Phil stuck his tongue out and triumphantly held Madison's top over his head. Madison gasped, and right then, Tom snapped a photo.

The others laughed and gathered closer around Tom's phone, appreciating the humorous photo of Phil "stealing" Madison's top, and no doubt enjoying the surprised expression on Maddie's face as she desperately clung her arms over her tits.

"You ass," Madison shouted at Phil, a smile creeping back over her face as she kicked water at him.

Phil mockingly trotted out of the water, jumping once to click his heels in victory as Madison rolled her eyes and turned around to face the water once again.

"All right, go ahead, Tom," Madison invited her photographer as she began striking a series of poses, showcasing her toned back, trim waist, and an appreciable amount of her cheeks courtesy of her racy swimwear as she modeled.

The guys snapped photos while shouting playful encouragement from the shore. After a minute or two of stretching and shooting flirty looks over her shoulder at the camera, Madison replaced her arms over her tits and began to walk back toward the shore.

"Are we good?" She asked as she approached the group, firmly hugging her chest as she walked.

"Wait, actually, let's get a couple more right where you are," Tom said as he raised his phone back up to resume snapping photos.

"Hey," Madison barely vocalized her protest, having given up on carrying the fruitless argument any longer in her afternoon buzz.

"Hang on," Tom insisted as he continued to snap photos of his topless subject. "This just looks so good with the ocean behind you. Nothing is really showing anyway. And How would anyone even know it's a photo of you without your pretty face in it?"

Madison huffed at his patronizing comment and rolled her eyes, but her expression brightened, and she began to shuffle her pose a bit, shaking out her short blonde hair, positioning her arms to look a little more relaxed while still safely covering her nipples, and shifting her hips from side to side a bit to showcase her firm stomach and toned legs.

"You better make me look like Blake Lively," Madison joked as she eased her arms back slowly, positioning so that she was now covering each round, perky breast with one hand.

She made a sultry, almost pouting expression at the camera as she jutted her chest to add prominence to her hand-bra pose.

"I think you're more of a Brie Larson, or maybe a Kristen Bell," Cal responded, bringing a giggle and a slight blush across Madison's freckled face.

"I don't think I'm quite that edgy, Cal," Madison added sweetly.

"What about Jessica Alba or Paris?" Phil added with a smirk.

"Paris Hilton?" Madison shouted back, almost aghast. "Okay, we're done."

Feigning annoyance, Madison began stomping the last few steps back up to the beach, still keeping her hands firmly pressed to her soft tits, her fingers scarcely obscuring the delicate, untanned skin of her breasts beneath.

"Did you get the pictures?" She asked, approaching Tom.

"Tons," Tom responded with a wide smile as they all gathered behind his phone.

Tom flipped through the photos, starting with the ones of her back, the picture of Phil running off with her top, and the shots of her facing the camera while she held her breasts.

"Let's send some of these in the group chat," Phil said excitedly. "They're going to be so jealous. It totally makes it look like Madison hung out with all of us on the beach completely topless."

"Not really," Cal replied flatly. "None of us are in the photos, except the one with Phil."

"Fair enough," Tom said as he reopened his camera app, flipping it to the front-facing camera and holding it high, as if to take a group photo.

Before Madison could protest, Cal grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in close, while all of the other guys squeezed into frame, smiling up at Tom's phone. The motion jostled Madison, almost causing her hands to slip from covering her tits. She mostly regained composure and smiled just as Tom snapped the photo.

Tom examined the photo approvingly and then passed it to Larry, Phil, and Cal for their approval. Finally, they passed it to Madison for her inspection. She readjusted one arm to cover both of her breasts again and took the phone with her free hand.

Madison looked over the photo. It was a nice shot of everyone smiling on the beach with the ocean in the background. Her expression was a surprised smile from being pulled in by Cal. More noticeable to Madison, however, was how loosely her hands clung to her breasts from the shuffle.

The photo depicted Madison's hands over her breasts, but they had drifted low, and her fingers were slightly spread apart. Worst of all, you could mostly make out one of her small nipples between her fingers. It was partially blocked and not the prominent focus of the photo, but everyone would clearly be able to see it if they examined the image closely.

"Tom-" Madison chirped but cut herself off suddenly.

She realized that there was a chance none of them noticed, and she didn't want to draw attention to the photo of her nipple if she didn't have to. Instead, she just smiled and handed Tom's phone back.

She returned the phone and realized she missed her opportunity to delete the photo. She must have been tipsier than she thought.

As Tom pocketed his phone, she fully realized that her coworker basically had a photograph of her tit, and she knew he would probably be sharing it with the group later.

"Where's my top at?" Madison asked, aiming the question primarily toward Phil.

"Oh, shit, I tossed it on the towel, I think," Phil responded, snapping his head back and forth as he looked around.

"The towels are back in the shade, genius," Tom retorted. "Looks like Phil has had enough to drink."

"Come on, guys, let's help Maddie find her bikini," Larry said, snapping his fingers twice as if to kick the guys into work mode.

The group shuffled around looking, but Madison's top was nowhere in sight.

"You're absolutely kidding me," Madison mumbled in disbelief as she stood by the group, left with only her hands to cover her tits. Her disbelief was mostly at her own stupidity for trusting Phil with a vital article of her clothing.