Madison at the Topless Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess we'd better get going then," Madison chirped. "But I fully expect some of you to cross this off your bucket list since you so graciously helped me today."

Madison's smile twisted into more of an evil grin as she turned and began walking in the direction of the van, an almost catwalk swing to her step as she went along. The guys all smiled, quickly grabbed their stuff, and trotted along to catch up to her.

As Madison charged ahead, she started the laborious, labyrinthian task of figuring out exactly what she was going to tell Hugh after today.

They're men. They're all drunk. Everyone was laughing the whole time, and it probably just seemed like a joke in the moment. There's no way anyone was thinking about it too much, and it's not like anything really happened.

But if it was just a joke, why did they try to rub her clit? Whose hand was it? If she hadn't stopped them, would they have actually gone as far as fingering her?

Madison felt an echo of the hand against her crotch as she pondered this, and decided that it would be best not to overthink it. But she would be damned if she wasn't going to work out some revenge at the nude beach later.

Her mischievous grin returned.

-End

----

Thanks for reading! Remember, you don't need an account to drop a comment or a star rating! I appreciate all of the feedback. If you enjoyed this story, please consider tapping five stars. It really helps with exposure on Literotica. If you're bored, please comment a scenario you'd like to read about. I'm always looking for inspiration!