Madison Moves In Pt. 01

Story Info
Sexy new neighbour begins to toy with James.
2.9k words
4.49
46.1k
71

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to the sound of a moving truck backing into my neighbor's driveway. I'd fallen asleep on the couch again, cold pizza and a half drunken beer on the table in front of me. Wiping the sleep from my eyes I walked to the window and peered from behind the curtains to catch a glimpse of my new neighbor.

She was a little taller than average, with straight blonde hair that was brown at its roots, brown eyes, and looked to be in her early twenties. Her full lips shined with gloss and curved on one side into a very satisfied smile as she hopped out of the truck and took in the sight of her new home. She wore tight yoga shorts that showed off her beautiful bare legs, and a sports bra that struggled to contain her generous chest.

I watched as she bent at the waist to fiddle with the lock on the sliding rear door. Her baby blue yoga pants stretched tightly across her perfectly round ass, and I couldn't help myself from quickly grabbing my phone and snapping a picture. 'One for later' I thought to myself.

I'd barely put my phone away before I noticed she had left the truck and was now walking directly to my house. Had she seen me? She couldn't have. Fuck fuck fuck.

The sound of her gentle tapping on my front door made me focus. I shook myself before opening it.

"Hey!" she beamed at me, before looking me over with one eyebrow cocked.

"Sorry, is this a bad time?" she asked

I realized I had forgotten to put a shirt on.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry just give me one sec" I snapped back to reality and grabbed the t-shirt I'd worn last night off the couch.

"Hey, I'm not going to complain when a cute guy flashes me some abs" she chuckled as I put my tshirt on.

Her laugh only got louder when I turned around to face her.

"Female Body Inspector huh?" she smirked, and raised that eyebrow again as if daring me to play a game.

I wished I could think of something smooth to say, but ended up just mumbling something about it being a joke t-shirt from back in college.

Her smile was soft but seemed to have a hint of mischief behind it, the corners of her mouth turning up as if responding to a funny idea she just had.

"So, listen, I kind of have a favor to ask..." she rocked forward onto her toes as she talked, pushing out her ample breasts in the process.

"I'm your new neighbor, and I could really use some help unloading my boxes?" she said as she half turned her body to point back to the truck, giving me a great view of her toned behind. She must do lots of squats.

"Please?" she said.

I tore my eyes away from her ass and found her looking right at me, the ends of a smirk on her lips. She had definitely caught me checking her out.

"Sure, lead the way" I managed.

"Great!" she immediately spun back around and I swear to god it took all the strength I had to not blatantly stare at that delicious ass of hers again.

"Oh by the way" she said as she looked back over her shoulder, "My name is Maddie, but a guy like you should probably call me Madison".

It seemed strange that she asked me to use the more formal version of her name, but god damn it she was so gorgeous I would call her whatever she told me to.

Also what did she mean 'guy like me'?

"I'm James" I replied.

We got to the truck and she hopped up and started pointing at boxes.

"Nice, well it's great to meet you Jimmy. Let's start with these four boxes here, they go in my bedroom - it's down the hallway and the second door on the right."

"Got it" I said as I went to pick up the first box.

"Careful, some of these are pretty heavy" she said with a hint of a laugh. I got the feeling she doubted whether a guy like me could carry them. Of course this only made me want to prove her wrong so I picked up two boxes in one go and started making for the house.

I quickly found her bedroom and, after making sure she couldn't see me, set the boxes down and breathed a huge sigh of release. Fuck those boxes were heavy. I can't be certain but I swear I heard the faint hint of a giggle coming from back by the truck.

I took a moment to look around the room. It was pretty bare but it was immediately apparent that this was not your standard bedroom. The sun shone through a row of windows on one end and fell on the built-in wardrobes that occupied the opposite wall. But it was the wall opposite the door that really grabbed my attention with its floor to ceiling mirrors that covered the entire wall. It almost looked like...

"A dance studio"

The voice behind me made me almost jump out of my skin. And was quickly followed by Madison's mischievous laugh.

"Calm down little Jimmy, it's only me" she said as she leaned up against the door frame

She was beginning to sweat from the move and being in the sun, and her skin was glowing from the thin layer of perspiration. A bead of sweat was sliding from her clavicle down her chest until it disappeared into her ample cleavage. Looking up, I saw Madison watching me with that small smirk at the edge of her lips once again.

"It used to be a dance studio" she continued. "I figured it'd be a unique feature and will save me having to buy a mirror, so I kept it"

"I don't know, I'd find it weird to always see my own reflection when I'm in bed" I responded, a little too quickly.

Madison's smirk only grew.

"I don't know, I think it's going to be really hot to watch myself get fucked" she deadpanned, watching for my reaction.

I didn't know how to respond, and the moment seemed to drag on. Madison's eyes were unflinching, like a predator watching its prey for even the slightest hint of movement.

She eventually broke into what I was beginning to classify as her signature mischievous giggle. "C'mon little Jimmy, let's go get the other boxes".

I wondered why she was calling me 'little' Jimmy, when I was a good three or four inches taller than her, but my mind was instantly distracted by my imagination. Madison getting fucked by a huge man while looking at herself in the mirror. Madison naked, her breasts pressed right up against the mirror while a man took her from behind. Madison bouncing up and down on a big black cock while...

I felt my dick twitch in my pants. And suddenly I froze. Fuck. I'd forgotten. I was wearing panties.

Lacy light pink panties, a thong, that I'd stolen from my stepsister Jen the last time I visited her in New York. I had put them on last night while looking at Jen's photos from her latest holiday to Fiji. God she'd look good in that tiny yellow bikini. I couldn't help myself and had fallen asleep after rubbing two or three out to my sexy stepsister's dump truck of an ass.

In all the rush this morning, I had completely forgotten I'd fallen asleep with them still on. I had to be careful to make sure Madison didn't see them. That would certainly ruin any chances I had with her. And let's be honest that was already a very big long shot for a guy like me.

--------------

I was drenched with sweat. I had unloaded all her things, including her furniture, all while Madison stood by and watched - directing me as to where exactly everything should go. A few times I could have sworn I'd heard her try to suppress a giggle when I struggled to lift the heavier items.

Finally I lifted the last box out of the truck and her eyes lit up.

"Oh you can give that one to me" she said as jumped up, testing the strength of her sports bra as her tits bounced up and down.

I was too busy staring to be paying attention and I ended up tripping over and dropping the box. A couple of items rolled out.

Madison picked up the box while I froze, my eyes glued to the loose items on the ground. The first was a small pink vibrator, no bigger than a pinky finger, and shaped like a bullet. The second was a dildo. It was big. And black.

Madison laughed as she picked them up, "If you wanted to see my sex toy collection you could have just asked Jimmy"

I was so focussed on trying to say something that I didn't think about what I was actually saying, before the words just came out.

"It's so big"

Madison chuckled. "Not really, I mean this guy is my smallest one. It's only 6 inches"

Her lips were curled into a smirk and one of her eyebrows was raised as she watched me closely, continuing "I wouldn't say 6 inches is big. Would you?"

"I...uh.." I stammered "No?"

For some reason I said that as more of a question than a statement.

Madison giggled again and touched me gently on my arm, "Oh little jimmy, you're such a cutie"

She quickly withdrew her hand and wiped it on her yoga shorts. She crinkled her nose, "You're very sweaty".

She stepped towards me, leaned forward into my neck and took a big whiff.

"And you smell!"

"Sorry" I said as a reflex. What the hell. I'd just moved all her things in for her, and now I was apologizing to her for getting sweaty.

Her face seemed to lighten at my apology though. "Listen, why don't you go home and take a shower while I start with some cooking? And then you can join me for dinner to say thank you for all your help today?"

"That sounds great". And it really did. Dinner with Madison. Maybe I did have a shot after all.

"Okay great, I'll see you in like half hour", she beamed before spinning around.

She called out back to me as she skipped up her porch, "And don't forget to really clean all your little bits!"

I stared in disbelief, both at what she'd said and at her legs and ass, until she disappeared behind the closed door.

I rushed home and headed straight for the shower. I knew I would have to hurry if I was going to be ready in time - particularly cos Madison's body had got me so tightly wound that I'd need to rub one out before I came back for dinner!

--------------

A couple hours later I was laughing more than I have in a long time, sat at Madison's dinner table as she was telling me a hilarious story from her office's Christmas Party last year.

Dinner had been really nice, and Madison and I had got on like a house on fire. It helped of course that she was just so darn beautiful. She had changed into a yellow sundress that left a lot of her bare thighs exposed and really accentuated her natural cleavage. I was transfixed from the moment I walked in the door.

"So, Jimmy, what do you do for work?"

"Oh, I'm an entrepreneur". I had always felt weird talking about my work.

Madison giggled again, "So you're unemployed huh?"

"Oh no, I actually own my own tech company. But it basically runs itself these days so I don't have to go into the office much"

For the first time that day it was Madison's turn to not know what exactly to say. She seemed not only surprised, but actually somewhat impressed. I decided I should press my advantage.

"Yeah, I sold a 40% stake in the company last year to an investor, so I'm lucky enough to be set financially really. Now it's more just about doing things I'm passionate about you know?"

Madison looked contemplative, as if the picture she had of me in her mind was changing and she was trying to work out her next move.

"Yeah..." she managed slowly, before seeming to recompose herself. "That's great, and really impressive James". It was the first time she had called me James, instead of Jimmy.

"Your partner must really enjoy the benefits of that..." she let the sentence hang in the air for a minute, her eyebrow raised to show it was more a question than a statement.

Was she trying to find out if I was single? Was she interested in me?

"Oh, I don't have a partner." And I should have stopped there. But for some reason I continued.

"My ex girlfriend broke up with me a couple of months ago. She cheated with her boss."

As I tried to avoid Madison's sultry eyes my gaze had drifted to her thighs, where the hem of her dress had ridden up even higher than before. I could see just a hint of her baby blue underwear between her legs.

Tearing my eyes away I once again saw Madison looking right at me with the beginnings of a smirk on her lips. I blushed, and Madison leaned back in her chair.

The contemplative look was back on her face, but this time it was tinged with a hint of mischief.

Madison stretched her arms out behind her, interlacing her fingers, as if to relieve the tension from a long day. I couldn't help but notice how it pushed her breasts forward and the top of a lacy white bra poked out from underneath her sun dress. Madison's smirk only grew.

"How'd you find out?"

I opened and closed my mouth but no words came out.

Madison leaned forward and reached her hand across the table. She gently touched my lower arm and ran her thumb back and forth over my skin.

"You can tell me," she said, coaxing the truth out of me, "Did you walk in on her?"

I shook my head. "It was a video. Of her giving him a blowjob."

"Oh wow, I'm so sorry Jimmy" but the huge grin on Madison's face undercut her apology. "Why would she do that to you?" and this time she squeezed my arm for emphasis.

I went to speak but couldn't, and dropped my gaze away from Madison to my lap.

I swear I heard the faintest hint of a giggle.

When I looked back up at Madison I saw a cunning smile tugging at her lips.

"What was his dick like?" she asked.

I felt like a deer in headlights. But Madison's smile only grew.

"Show me" she said.

I took a deep breath.

"Show me with your hands" she was giggling but her tone had a demanding edge to it.

I don't know why, but I didn't feel like defying Madison was really an option. I held up my hands about nine inches apart.

"Oh wow. That IS a big cock" she emphasized.

"Lucky girl" she said before catching my eye, "Sorry" she giggled.

Madison seemed to be enjoying how uncomfortable she was making me.

"Do you think that's why she cheated?" she asked. "She just couldn't resist that huge cock?"

I tried to mumble something but no words were coming out. Madison continued.

"She just needed to taste what that big thick dick tasted like? I bet it felt amazing sliding down her throat". Madison ran her hand over her throat and closed her eyes for a second, as if she was imagining taking a penis just like that.

I realized my mouth was open as I was staring at her. Madison burst into laughter when she opened her eyes and saw me.

"Oh wow. Well, just try not to think about the fact there's a dude with a huge cock out there fucking our ex right now. Making her scream. Touching her in places, reaching her in places you never could."

Madison wasn't bothering to hold back any of her laughter now. She could see I was squirming in my seat.

"Well," she stood up once she'd composed herself. "We should probably call it there for the night. I have an early morning."

It seemed like Madison was done playing with me. I stood up just as Madison held out her arms and embraced me in a hug. My senses were immediately filled with the flowery smell of her hair, and I swore I felt her rock her hips against mine for a second.

When we pulled apart Madison stayed close, holding my arms and wearing a wide smile full of mischief.

"I'm so glad you're going to be my neighbor little Jimmy" and she stood up on her tiptoes and gave me the softest of pecks on the cheeks. I felt myself blushing immediately.

"Sweet dreams little buddy" she said before quickly spinning on her heels. I felt her hand gently brush against my crotch as she did. But before I knew what was happening she had gone into her room and closed the door.

I breathed out a heavy breath I didn't realize I was holding. My dick was rock hard.