Madison Revealed Ch. 06

Story Info
Madison learns her future.
10.8k words
4.66
9.7k
11

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison Revealed-06

{Conclusion to Madison Revealed. Previous chapters will not be rehashed, this is not a stand alone story}

"So when they fuck you in your butt....do you like it?" I asked her a few days after my fucking by Kurt. Him saying, "if you got my seat wet I'll take it out on your ass," made me constantly think about it, the possibilities, and what that may mean.

"It's the most debasing, embarrassing, dominance enforcing, sometimes painful....reminder of what a slut is and how she needs to be treated, at least for me," Katja said thoughtfully. "I've never "given" anyone anal. For me, it's only been taken, with my submission, of course. In that sense it's totally consensual. Do I just say, "hey, do you want to try anal tonight?" No, they just take it because that's what they want."

"Wow. I mean, you've had a finger in me before....can you....help me get better at it?" I squeaked with embarrassment.

So, for the next few days, any time we were pleasing each other (which was often now, between our "sessions" with men), she got me used to bigger and bigger dildos. At first, even the little one almost took my breath away, I felt so full. But, with her licking my clit and playing with my nipples each time, and using my own wetness, she was able to relax me into taking the bigger one. I wasn't at the "big black cock dildo" level yet, though. I'll admit, I came hard after each time, too, being filled along with her tongue on me, the experience being so new for me.

"I just want to be able to....you know.....if they need that."

"I understand, and they will, they always do. Just a suggestion, though."

"What's that?"

"Do NOT start with Kurt!" she smiled, but I could tell she was warning me. "He is too thick, he'd tear that up, you'd never allow that again."

"So...Brennan then?" I asked hopefully, but just partly teasing.

"Do you want me to ban him from your body forever? You'd better just stop, young lady!" But she smiled softly after. "Someday....someday maybe he'll earn his rights back."

I knew they'd been having some trouble. He seemed to have been spending a lot of nights sleeping at his brother's. I think he wasn't as much into denial as she wanted him to be.

She surprised me one day with a butt plug. It was medium sized. She saw my face when she showed it to me.

"It's SUPPOSED to get you used to it, dear. You wear this in the house and have to ask me to take it out."

"Yes, ma'am."

It had a red, ruby like fake jewel on the outside. She loved the way it looked up my ass. That first hour trying to waddle around the house was unforgettable. After a few days, though, I got much better at walking with it and getting used to it. It actually gave me a comfort in a way, knowing it was in me, and that it was a representation of Katja's control over me and what I'd become.

It's hard to describe the fall or the descent. I had to this point. Mere months ago I had only had one lover, had never sucked anyone off, and knew nothing more than missionary style sex. Now, here I was, just coming off an episode where basically some stranger, or barely more than a stranger, took me nude from my own house, fucked me in a park and then made me crawl naked back down my driveway when he was done with me. I'd sucked off more than a half dozen men (not counting Sam or Brennan) by that point (well technically, Katja makes me count them on occasion, from my diary), but it's a lot. I'd been a house mouth slut, an exhibition bimbo...whew. It seems like it's been forever and it's been only months. I felt like I was falling into a pit I'd never be able to escape, and that was okay by me, I'd never been so constantly thrilled, forever on edge.

What never went away is the fear, the anxiety, the dread of, "what's next?" I mean, the Kurt thing, wow, how do you top that? Funny thing is, I knew I would, I was a snowball running down a mountain. I still felt like a neophyte, compared to Katja, who had been revealing more and more of her past. I knew I'd have to face things like that. I think Katja was driven to make me, as well. Things happen quickly when that woman sets her mind on something.

After a few days of abstinence, which was unusual for us, which included constant teasing each other about calling Eva's place, on my part, or calling Kurt's place, on hers, she got that look like, "it's time for something." I also had the constant vision of her submitting to Eva, it got me excited every time. I also thought about Eva's threat to "bring guy friends," next time. I really wanted to have her submit to cock, too, I lucked into that.

I had told her about what Kurt said, about just texting me when he wanted a blowjob and she said, "good for him. I'm surprised more guys haven't called you on it, seems like he's the only one with the proper balls to do it." I knew that was her okay for it. I began to dread every time my phone buzzed, even though my body knew I was in denial.

The interesting thing was when I told her about when he said, "send the big tittied slut to the car on occasion."

She had at first a smirk, then kind of pained expression. "What did you tell him?!"

"I uh, I didn't say no....I wasn't supposed to, right?" I said nervously.

"Did you say yes?"

"I don't think so, I'm not sure," I said, trying to recall the conversation, I think I was more worried at that time about crawling naked down the street.

"Okay...." she said, sounding relieved, though I saw her pull at her panties, trying to be covert, like she was adjusting.

I was beginning to learn, pick up on things. She was edgy. That bothered her. I was starting to notice when it was bothering her in the same way that Eva "bothered" her. I had several reasons for pressing it. One, everything she did just turned me the fuck on, the thing with Eva just proved it. I wanted something like that again. Two, she seems even more dominant than usual after she submits. I needed to dominated, punished, used....I was so worked up after everything that had happened.

"Maybe I did say yes," I blurted out, totally bluffing. "I honestly am not sure, that was when he was pushing for another go at my pussy and basically shoving me naked into the street."

I saw that bothered look on her face again. I was actually having an effect. Fuck, I recognized it, she wanted it. She was totally focused on her own "protocol" of handling situations like this. I'd seen her reaction to my blowing him that time, and then her face with my descriptions of the fucking.....well damn, she wanted that dick, too. I knew the game, though. She'd never put up with his cocky, arrogant shit. She'd cut his dick off first....UNLESS it was part of her submission. I thought about our agreement from before, about not being able to say no to him, outside of imminent danger. I wondered if that included her, if he asked, like he did. I pressed it.

"Wow, I didn't realize what that might mean," I said, laying out the trap.

"What? What do you mean?" she asked with interest.

"Well, me not being able to say no. If I DID say yes....does that....include you? Do I even have the right to include you in it?"

I was testing her. "Let's see how much she wants it," I said to myself.

"Well no, of course not!" she huffed.

"Yeah, that's what I think, too," I lied. "It's just that....you know....he didn't actually say, "ASK the big tittied whore to come out," he said, "SEND the big tittied whore out sometimes," more as a demand than a question."

"Ok first, stop calling me that," she joked, but with tension, this was getting to her. "Dominants can call me that, not you."

"Yes ma'am," I grinned. "I was only quoting him, because the semantics might be important."

"They might," she sighed. "So IF you said yes....and god damn it you'd better remember correctly, IF you said yes that puts me in a spot."

"Right, because you told me not to say no to any of his demands and that was an actual demand," I said, sticking in the knife.

She sighed heavily. "Whatever, it's not like I haven't sucked cocky jerks before."

And so it was the next time Kurt texted I "sent" Katja out with just one of her nearly see through robes. I could see her full outline in the car headlights. It took longer than expected, she didn't come back in for twenty minutes. She just smirked at me, while still wiping "him" off her with the sleeve of her robe. I'd done it! I'd turned the tables on her for once. I kind of liked it. However, I knew when she did it to me it was even better.

"That took awhile," I noted.

"Well, that IS quite a specimen," she said with a sly grin. "Deserving of attention, and, he also wanted to molest my body with his hands....and fingers, Oh, then he mentioned that his door dash types are having a get on friday night after closing time in one of the restaurants."

"Okay?"

"He made it sound like they do it almost every month. After a big delivery week, like this one, with everyone going back to school and coming back to campus, they get together. Most of the restaurants will be closed other than the late night places. The drivers from the various places get together and blow off steam. Like we figured, most of them know each other as they often deliver for more than one restaurant. He promised there was a "setup" specifically for "oral whores" like you."

She saw the concern on my face.

"Yes, I realize there will be a few there that....have had some of your charms. Go get your diary."

I hustled to retrieve it. It was just for the purpose of embarrassment, so that I was forced to recall all the lucky guys who'd had some part of me. It was her way to build me up, fan the flames of lust.

"It should be delightfully shameful for you," she grinned.

"I KNOW," I groaned. I opened the diary and counted. "The first two were after the "offer" rule. Bill was one, I don't know the other's name."

"Well that's humiliating isn't it?" she smirked.

"It always is, makes me so fucking wet though."

"Yes, you really take to the embarrassment. Who else?"

"Those two, and of course Kurt, and Melvin," I said. "Then two others when you made me go to their cars. Doug and John. Oh, and the Applebee's guy...."

"Yes, I wonder if he knows any of them, doubt he'll be there though, even though we do order from there a lot."

"Do you think they'll all be there?" I asked worriedly.

"Some...if not all. Some will still probably have to work, like for the pizza places or something. This is a new step for you. Public shame. It's one thing to do it in the comfort of your own home, or cul-de-sac," she joked, "it's another to have to mingle with a half dozen or more guys who've all sampled that. I think you need that. It's the next phase in your development."

"But are you going to make me....please them?" I squeaked.

"Maybe some, maybe none.....maybe all. You'll find out when you get there."

"Aren't you going, too?" I whined.

"Well, I wasn't really invited. I think my mouth was fulll of cock...and I mean FULL, as you are well aware, when he said, and I quote, "tell the tight blonde whore there's a group of us getting together on Friday night." I think this is YOUR show, dear. But, I may find a way to keep tabs on you," she grinned coolly. "You are going to be like chum in the water with great whites," she joked to my discomfort. "I really think it's also an opportunity to spread your own wings....legs...." she laughed, "seriously, though. You need to start coming up with your own ideas, shared with me, of course if you wish. I can't always be around to guide you, especially if Eva takes control of me..." she said wandering off wistfully.

We'd talked about the "transition" I might have to go through if Eva took control of her, that it would leave me on my own. She couldn't commit to two power relationships at once. She saw herself more as a mentor now, a teacher. Her kink was more about the submission, mine was that, but with large doses of embarrassment and shame. She was constantly urging me to take more of it on myself, to put myself in those situations, to rely more on my natural instincts to be used like that.

"How am I going to avoid Kurt?" I whined.

"I'm sure you can't, I doubt he'd let you. I have a feeling you'll have more attention than just that, though."

"Fuck," I hissed. "All those guys, even the guys I didn't do anything with, most of them at least ogled me or saw my tits. They all probably talk, too."

"That's a given, guys never shut up about it. Yes, I'd say they all know about the little blonde slut, "at that one house." You'll feel a new level of humiliation with this, for sure. It's no longer confined to your house, it's public, that's a really big step. You really dig the humiliation, maybe even more than I do when I'm submitting, and that's saying a lot. But yes, you'll have to face those "public" demons and deal with it. It was only a matter of time, anyway."

She saw my total ball of lust, fear and confusion.

"I have faith in you that you can handle whatever "comes up," she chuckled. "But, there's no gang banging unless they, you and I were all in on it, and I doubt you or I would ever agree to that. He and I had a little talk about that, well, when my mouth wasn't stuffed with that....horse cock," she grinned with a touch of shame.

I looked at her with uncertainty. "But let's say it was you. Let's say you were the one in the middle of it, and Kurt, said something like, "hey big tittied slut, get your ass up and your face down, we're all going to take a turn on you," wouldn't you "have" to do it?" I asked.

"First, wow, nice, I love your mind. Second, didn't I tell you to stop calling me "big tittied slut?" she laughed teasingly. And third, no, he's not my dominant, why the fuck would I have to unless I'd willingly submitted to him. That time I "had" to suck him off, that was my own doing. I put my own foot in it, I'd over committed you, which in turn committed me. I don't owe him anything NOW, however."

"But if Eva did it?" I asked pointedly.

"Ah, Eva, that's a whole 'nother issue," she sighed. "I'm not even committed to Eva, actually, I haven't heard a peep from her since that night. Maybe she's a "one night stand," kind of gal.

She didn't really fully answer, however, she just walked away leaving me anxious and edgy. I knew it wasn't the last of Eva, she just seemed so into Katja, hard not to be.

The night of the party, wow, I hadn't even anticipated the amount of angst I'd experience even with the things I'd done before. Everything seemed possible, good and bad. I knew I might have to do....things....I'd never done, in ways I'd never done them. Worse, in some way, was that nothing at all would happen and I'd have all that anxiety with no form of release. It was a nightmare teetering between, "oh my god what if I have to....?" To, "what if I DON'T have to?"

Katja picked out a cute, but still sexy outfit for me. She didn't want to overdo it, we didn't know if there'd be family, kids, police, whatever. She picked a pink halter top, with my favorite half cup bra underneath. She chose my white short shorts that are tight, but not obscene. I would look just like any normal college girl at a mixer. I laugh at the word mixer, I think they stopped using that a century ago! I had the matching lacy pink panties from the panty/bra set.

I was non-stop chattering the whole time. I barraged her with questions, concerns, tangents, I was a mess. She deflected them all expertly. She was playing to my anxiousness, which she knew, mixed with arousal, was a powerful combination for me.

Finally, as I was about to go she and I started discussing the "rules and framework," as she put it.

"We knew this time would come, baby," she cooed. "You have come so far, done so much in so short a time. I think we've both learned the most important thing about you in that time."

"What is it?" I asked, biting my lip.

"That no matter what things you've said, or done, the thing that seems to get you off the most is the humiliation, especially when it's done with strangers." It's like throwing gas on a fire."

The thought of all those strangers and semi-strangers made me blush and I swear my pussy flooded. I actually had to go and change the matching panties afterwards to basic, though sexy, white ones because the pink ones were soaked.

"We had to get to this point eventually, anyway. We order food so often that the "surprise, oh look a semi naked woman offering me a "tip," thing just seems cliched and stupid now. We ALL know what we're doing here, you do, I do, now THEY all do. We have to have a better, more permanent arrangement."

"Arrangement? How?" I asked with trepidation.

"We can't keep acting like you are surprising anyone. Fuck, I doubt there's a driver left that doesn't know about you, even though most of them are still waiting their turn," she smirked.

"But what kind of arrangement?"

"That's what you have to figure out. I was thinking that having them all together in one place makes it easier to work out. I'm just throwing this out as an example, I'm NOT saying it's chiseled in stone or anything. But, something like, you tell them that you know that THEY know everything, so instead of pretending like you aren't doing it on purpose that you'll stop pretending."

"Oh god, then what?"

"Then you make a deal like, when you call all they have to do is tell you things like, what they want to see you in, if they want it in the car (if they are shy) or if they want it on the couch, that sort of thing."

She could see my body almost shrink.

"I know how much you love giving head, your denials and stubbornness aside. It's actually a good arrangement. I also know it shouldn't just be about that, so maybe you can offer them a "special," like every third blowjob earns one fuck."

I nearly passed out, I swear there was more blood in my face than in the rest of my body.

"I'm kidding, dear....kind of. But, we DO need some sort of permanent solution. We can't keep the "delivery surprise" game going forever."

"I don't know..." I peeped. "I don't know if I can do this....I DO love giving head....and you are right about the stranger thing....but....but," I babbled.

"Two ways to go here," she said, noting my indecision, "and the first is a totally acceptable alternative, "you could just put your fears aside and let whatever happens, happen. You could let your submission fully take over and never look back."

"Or?" I said as I wept softly.

"Or, and I want you to know that you have every right to make THIS decision as well. Or, you shut this thing down for good. I mean all of it, your submission to me, your desires for kinky sex. No one will ever mention or bring it up again. You can move back home with your mother, who still thinks of you as virginal, by the way, and we'll still be close friends and hang out on occasion."

"What?!"

"It's an obvious choice, dear. It's between good and evil. Doing the right thing or the wrong thing, being righteous, or being wrong....shus," she joked, trying to lighten the mood.

I was nearly panicked. Sure, I was scared....out of my mind, actually. Sure I questioned things, worried, wondered, and in my rational mind wanted to flee to safety every time I was about to do something kinky. I NEVER thought about quitting, however, her bringing it up scared me more than anything. The thought that I'd lose it, they way things were, was as painful as a husband suggesting divorce, to me.

"Oh god," I cried, "please don't say that, please don't make me quit!"

She lifted an eyebrow. "I didn't tell you to quit. I said you had options."

"I'm NOT quitting!" I said with a dramatic foot stomp.

"Okay, that's your choice. But that doesn't mean you've agreed to everything. Maybe I was wrong, maybe I have pushed you too hard, too soon."

"No! I WANT to please you, I want to do things.....things you want me to do."