Madison Revealed Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What sort of things?" she asked deviously.

"All sorts of things....dirty things," I admitted sheepishly.

"But tonight is a no go? I'm okay with it, just so you know."

That frightened me. It did so because I feared losing it all. I wondered if she viewed my reluctance as unwillingness to please. I couldn't have that, no matter what it took.

"No, I want to, for you."

"I don't want you to do it for me. It HAS to be for you, especially considering you may have to control these things in the future."

"No...." I admitted with shame. "I....want to do whatever it takes....you know me."

"What is it you want to do?"

She was testing me again, just to make sure there was no confusion.

"I...want to be humiliated, like having to walk around a bunch of guys who have seen or had me naked. I want to have to suck cock....get fucked.....They are mostly strangers to me, other than a few minute blowjob for a few."

"You know that, in a group setting like that, word will get around fast, I mean, they ALREADY know what you've been willing to do," she said, her eyes probing.

"I know, I want that! I want it all. Please don't make me quit, don't ever let me stop," I said teary eyed.

"You can stop when you WANT to stop," she said seriously. "That will always be the case. I'm just saying, do what your heart tells you to do, not me. That means especially when I'm not around. It's time you realize who you truly are, and take some, if not all, of it upon yourself to make it come true."

"Will you keep helping me if you can?" I challenged.

"Deal," she grinned coolly.

Her earlier words "you've made your bed," instantly flashed in my head. I had. I was always a mass of confused lust and dread. " I fucking DIG this shit, why is my head always fighting it?" It's hard to argue with your head, though, because...well, it's your head and it's kind of smart, at times. Still, the battle always raged. On the one side was the worriers, the "oh my god, what could happen" soldiers, the one that want me in a convent with a moat around it, well defended, safe. The other side were the invading horde, the ones who conquer and pillage and, frankly, have all the fun. It was always the wild side that won. The reason? I'd think of both lives, the one I had, without the kink, and the life I'd had since. I realized I didn't want to go back.

All this internal and external debate had taken time. It was well past when the "party" was to start. Katja didn't push it, though. She wanted to see which side of the razor I'd fall. Finally, I picked up my purse and started towards the door.

"Going somewhere, dear?" she smirked.

"Yes, I think I'll just "get some air," I smirked back, in air quotes.

She stopped me, she had a surprise. I felt her probing my backside. She had something in her mouth, then I felt its coolness on my ass. She slid in the butt plug. "Have fun," she grinned mischievously.

As far as I knew, the plan was mostly my humiliation. She gave me only two instructions or tips.

"Do what you love. Make it as humiliating as you can." We both knew just by my showing up in that group of guys would be shameful to me. As far as anything else and whether she would have any idea what was going on was a mystery.

Just by the way it started I knew it would be....memorable. Butt plug firmly in place, I showed up at the front of the restaurant, there was a large, hairy guy there who said gruffly. "We're closed."

"I uh....was told there was a party here," I said meekly. I wondered for a second if it was just BS on Kurt's part but the music blaring in the background told me differently.

"It's private," he snarled gruffly. "Never seen you before."

I said, "I'm a friend of some of the people, I....was invited," I said, wavering. I was debating whether to turn tail and run and escape all of it.

"Who? You know anyone here? Point them out," he said tersely and he opened the door a crack more.

I pointed at one of the guys I'd sucked off....the one whose name I couldn't remember, I prayed he didn't ask me to tell him. Suddenly Kurt walked by. He saw me and smirked in his preppy guy/alpha male way.

"Kitten!" he said loudly. "You made it!"

He came up to me, past the bouncer, put his arm around my shoulders and walked me into the party, right past the bouncer who just shrugged and went back to his business.

Kurt whispered in my ear, "I knew you couldn't resist getting some more of this," while putting my hand on his crotch.

Fuck, I hated him, but....dammit....his cock felt REALLY good through his pants and Katja had worked me up SO much recently that....I decided to put up with his treatment. That's a lie, I NEEDED his treatment.

"I can't promise anything, though. There is SO much tail here," he said boastfully.

Sadly, I'm sure he'd be able to get it, whatever it was, whatever he wanted.

"Go mingle, have fun!" he smirked. His large paw of a hand gripped my ass playfully before giving it a big squeeze before he let me go.

It was then that I noticed that I was being silently devoured by a number of men. There were many that I recognized, including ones I'd pleased. That thought alone got me wet, that I'd done some intimate things with some of them, and I honestly couldn't pick some of them out of a lineup. The biggest leerers, though, were the lucky beneficiaries of my blowjobs. I knew there was at least four of them right there, staring at me and my outfit. I'm sure they were wondering what it would look like balled up on the floor.

"Well god DAMN, I recognize that ass ANYWHERE," said the voice from behind, rather loudly.

It was Eva. I turned with shock to see her smiling from ear to ear.

"Wow," I said. "I didn't know you knew these guys."

"Yeah, we cross paths a lot. But, everyone knows about these parties, they are epic. How did YOU get in here....oh yeah, the delivery blowjob thing, I'll bet that was your golden ticket," she cracked.

I blushed, but nodded.

"Say, where is your partner....well, your domme," she said, air quoting herself. "Why didn't she come?"

"I think she's home. She wasn't invited, I think."

"Ah. That's a waste. That big titty, fat fine ass slut would get LOTS of attention here. Wildcat, that one. Let me show you around."

It felt more like she was showing me off, than around. Her arm was tightly around my shoulders, her hand often on my tit. I think most of the people she introduced us to thought we were a couple, her sexual preference was clear to them.

I was enjoying myself, actually, the initial embarrassment of actually having to make small talk with guys I'd blown along with standing in front of them knowing my butt was plugged was tempered somewhat by a couple beers. I knew better than to get wasted, though. Guys kept plying me with beers but I'd dump them out when they weren't looking. Katja also warned me about date rape drugs, I wouldn't drink anything I didn't have with me at all times. If in doubt, she told me to ask the guy to drink it first.

I was talking to Bill, he was the first one I'd sucked off when our delivery game got to that point. He is tall. He has a fully grown beard even though he's probably younger than me. He had on a baseball cap that barely fit on his head due to his curly hair fro type thing, which reminded me a little of Bob Ross. He was looking directly down at my tits, which was easy, him being so much taller. Even though it was a tube top, he could still get a glimpse of tit, since the material had some slack at the top. It was just enough to get his interest.

"Say, you want to....go somewhere?" he asked out of the blue.

I guess technically it isn't TOTALLY out of the blue since I'd been on my knees sucking his dick before, but, it was at least tangential, like one sentence being, "man it's been hot lately," to, "let's go somewhere so you can do something dirty to me."

I was horny AF, though, given the entire buildup and current circumstances. It seemed men were circling, I was always aware their eyes were on me. Each time I'd catch their eye my mind would be like, "oh, I remember him, I blew him in the car," or, "that was the guy who saw my tits." It was embarrassing....realizing right then how MANY there were that I had those kinds of memories with.

I still had no text or instruction from Katja and my pussy was pulsing. She kept telling me I had to make my OWN decisions and put myself in those situations so I made the decision to "let" Bill take me outside. My pussy was making this one. My tube top was down to my waist in a flash, his hands devoured my tits. I nearly squeaked when he pinched my nipples I was already so worked up.

"Can I....fuck you?" he panted as I stroked his dick through his shorts.

I had no idea what was in store for me later, but I had the sudden flash that, hey, if he isn't ballsy enough to just take what he wants, why should he get it?

"No, no...." I panted. "Let me blow you."

"Okay!" he said, instantly giving up on any other chances.

I was waiting for him to be at least somewhat gentlemanly by offering me his hoodie to kneel on instead of the asphalt, but he just stood there, hard cock in his hand, goofy look on his face.

"Fine," I said to myself. I tugged down my shorts to my knees and knelt on them, which gave him a nice view of my white panty clad ass.

He DID have a nice dick, I do remember that. I remember it tasting like almonds, too, after. It did again. It took him literally 10 seconds after his last spurt before his shorts were up and he was closing the back entry door behind him.

"Men," I sniffed. But I knew how it was. He treated me like some whore he could blow his load in, and, I was. I was okay with that, but my pussy was a throbbing mess. He used me, although he didn't know I used him, too. I'd discovered I had a thing for dick sucking and almost a craving for the creamy reward. It was like Katja had trained me to equate the cum with the buzzing in my pussy. I knew that had to be attended to.

"Where is Katja?" I wondered. I thought it weird that she hadn't even texted me recently. Also, back in the restaurant, I couldn't find Eva. I wondered if she found some lucky girl who is into the same shit as she is. I missed her, she gave me a feeling of comfort and safety.

Almost as soon as I had made a loop around the many rooms of the restaurant I noticed there were more interest in me. I knew it came directly from Bill's gloating. Word had gotten around, the "slut" was willingly blowing people. I knew this was one of those times in which Katja had said I needed to control my own needs, my own use. I was willing, sure, I wanted to suck some more cock but I didn't want it to turn into a "gang rape Madison," thing. Lucky for me Kurt is an alpha, and into kinky shit as well. I had an idea, he had the answer, bless his perverted heart.

The party had since moved from the mindless chit chat to more adult talk. A lot of people had paired off and were snogging (or worse) in the corners. Quite a few had left....with partners. Many of my previous "victims" were still hanging around, though, they were the single guys.

Kurt saw me approach. "Hey there sweet lips, ready for some sugar?" he said, to everyone's delight. He whispered, "not really, I've got something big I'm working on," he grinned lewdly. "But seeing you always gives me a bit of a "perk," he smiled.

I told him my idea. He just shook his head with a smirk. "You are kinky, I'll give you that, and so willing, I like that in a woman."

I ignored his self centeredness, I was using him this time for what I wanted. I hoped Katja would be proud.

"Luckily for you we have just the thing at these parties, though, usually only some of the slut waitress and whore bartenders follow through with it," he said. totally unaware of the implication on me. Oh well, it was true, after all.

I remembered Katja's two suggestions. I wanted to suck more cock (what I love) and I wanted it to be humiliating. I'd told him I wanted to suck more cock and he already knew the setup, that's what he meant when he'd told Katja the other night about having the perfect situation for an "oral whore" like me.

In my head I'd envisioned a setup like a gloryhole. I wanted to be able to anonymously suck cock without all the necessary setup time. I wanted to skip all the pointless idle chit chat, the fake interest, oh, and without all the old, sweaty gay guys that frequent those places. What he had was a nearly perfect variation of that.

He shot me a smug grin. "Follow me." He led me by the elbow like he owned me, to a hallway, then down to a small office. There was a throw rug on the floor, perfect to kneel on. There was a table nearly against the wall, it nearly blocked a door on the other side. There was a curtain, which was no more than an old bedspread, hooked to the ceiling with those binder clip type things. He showed me the fold up table, it had a rather large hole, right in the center, with pillows lining both top and bottom halves. Thank god for porn. I recognized it as a milking table, just that I knew that made me blush.

He showed me how it worked, with the curtain pulled, a guy could come in anonymously, lie on the table and me, from underneath, I could suck his cock without having to otherwise interact with him. Then, once our business was finished he could slip out the door to the hallway on the other side and be gone. We stepped out into that part of the hallway. He showed me one of those motion sensor lights for outdoors. Someone had stuck it on the door. When someone entered, the light would come on, at least for a bit. The hallway was otherwise pretty dark.

He explained. "Just hang out near the hall, when you see that light go on, someone is in there, just slip around the other way and go in THAT door. He won't see you, you won't see him, it's perfect! Then, work your magic with that slut mouth of yours. I can't believe you dig sucking cock so much, though. You look like a pure fucking angel, if I didn't know better."

"Why, that almost sounded like a compliment," I laughed to myself.

"The men all know about it, I'll just make sure word gets around that....there's a willing victim in there for them."

"Don't tell me who!" I quickly responded, embarrassing myself in the process.

"I won't even know," he grunted, "I've got deals of my own to make." He slapped me on the ass, his finger hit the hardness of the plug.

"Fuck, what is that? A butt plug? Warming yourself up for something?" he asked excitedly.

What an embarrassment to have to admit to him that I basically was "training" myself to take it up the ass.

"No way in hell you are EVER going to put yours up there," I said with a fact that was not even debatable.

He laughed. "Yeah, it'd break off trying to get in that tiny hole."

He went back to the party. I decided to take off both my bra and panties which I hid in a drawer of a desk. "I might as well do some advertising," I giggled to myself. I went back to join the crowd. I hung back by the hallway as instructed. It was only about five minutes when I saw the hallway light up eerily, with that strange, weak, bluish kind of light. I waited a few moments, looked around to see if I was noticed, then I headed towards the adjacent hallway. I sneaked in the door quietly. I saw the curtain was pulled, I could hear slight creaks and movements from the table. I had a taker!

I knelt on the carpet. I decided I'd better not get sperm all over me so I removed my top and laid it carefully aside. Then, I had the thought about embarrassment and humiliation so I stripped off my shorts as well. Nothing more embarrassing than a naked slut sucking cock, at least in my mind at the time. I saw a figure through the hole, at least his belt. I scratched the table as a signal, like a kitten scratching for attention. I heard a grunt and the fumbling of the belt. A soft cock slid through the hole. I stroked it softly. I realized that this cock could belong to anyone from the party, it could be one of the guys I recognized, or had had prior "episodes" with. More embarrassing, it could be one of the other men there. There were quite a few older guys, like bosses, mechanical types, maybe janitorial. I could be about to suck off a guy older than my father. Humiliation indeed.

I heard the guy whisper, "suck my cock slut," which was his romantic pickup line.

I leaned in and kissed it, flicking my tongue over the slit lightly. It quickly jerked to attention once I touched it and licked it a few times. I love jerking cocks while I suck, and being able to fondle the balls as well. I was glad the hole allowed for the balls to come through as well. He responded well to the treatment. I was just his naked mouth whore, like I was at home. My pussy was still buzzing from sucking Bill before and all the embarrassment since. In typical guy fashion he didn't warn me about cumming. I didn't care, I'm used to that. I was horny for it and willing to take more than I ever had. After all, the most cocks I'd ever sucked in one day was two, the day I sucked the Applebee's waiter and Brennan the same day. I wanted to put that number to shame. I wanted me to have to take more cum in my mouth, to swallow more cum than I ever had. That's part of the humiliation I need as a slut. I took his cum the best I could and coughed and choked out the rest, which dripped to the carpet.

He just whispered a gruff, "thanks," before leaving. I heard the door close behind him.

"Was he one of the car guys I sucked?" I wondered.

I needed to quickly dress and return to my lookout post near the end of the hallway. I'd left the underwear in the drawer for it to be easy on, easy off. I didn't see Kurt anywhere, or Eva either, also, there was no word from Katja.

Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted by another flash of light in the hallway. I scurried around to "meet" him.

"Fuck, it's true. A cock sucking slut. Are you going to really blow me?" The guy asked as he stretched out on the table.

Ah, new guy, I didn't recognize the voice. How embarrassing, perfect. "Yes, sir." I opened my mouth lewdly. It took him a minute but shortly his cock fell through the hole, right onto my waiting cheek and I turned my head to engulf it. He moaned appreciatively.

"Fuck, I knew these parties were lit, but to have their own ball draining slut "on tap?" That's awesome," he said, adding to my shame nicely.

He was more of a "face rider." He bumped, rolled and ground his hips into my waiting mouth in circular motions. I let him fuck my face without letting it get too deep. I'm still not there with deep throating. He didn't care, it was deep enough for him. He was "kind" enough to tap the table when he started cumming, as a warning. I wanted to taste it, but had the sudden inspiration to let it shoot all over my face, some of which ended up getting on my top, which I suddenly realized I'd forgotten to remove in my lustful haze. There would be no hiding those wet spots, just more shame for me.

I stayed back against the wall, in a shadow, again waiting. Still, I was approached by several interested men. I wondered how much of the "word" had gotten around about Bill earlier, and now the most recent things. I couldn't hide the wet spots on my top, which for extra embarrassment, nearly matched where my nipples poked through the material. I made a lame attempt at saying how I'd "spilled my drink," which was met with dismissive looks. They knew what it was, they knew I'd been doing. They wanted their turn. I wondered why they didn't just head down the hallway. I realized Kurt mustn't know everyone. Ah, the light again. I headed quickly down the hall.

Guy number three was Melvin, at least I think it was. His cock was long and thin and I heard him say, "oh my god, I can't believe this, this is so fucking awesome!" the moment I took his thin pecker in my mouth.