Madison's Changing Life Pt. 06

Story Info
Madison does more.
5.4k words
4.68
36.6k
17

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun rose the next morning and I groggily opened my eyes. As my mind came to my hands and arms stretched above my head. I looked at my clock and I knew I needed to get up and get ready for the day. My right hand dropped back down and under the blanket and ran its way along my body, over my stomach and on to my pussy. It stayed there for a moment slowly rubbing my clit. "Mmmm fuck, I'm so fucking horny already" I said softly.

Something had started to change with me that was for sure. I felt hornier then ever almost all the time now. The blackmail, Emma and Sam, doing things in public, the risk, the adventure, it was all so much change and all making me so hot.

My legs kicked the blanket off my body and I walked to the bathroom and turned the water on in the shower. I let the hot water cascade over my body as I started to think about what I would wear today. "Dress Slutty" was the instruction, but at the same time I knew I was going to school so slutty was relative. I decided that I would wear a mid thigh sweater dress. It had sleeves that ended at the shoulders and was black. It clung to me and showed off my ass for sure. I knew it would be a little risky for school, definitely not something I've worn before, but really it was a dress, so I wasn't too worried.

I got out of the shower and dried off before heading to my dresser. I slide on a pair of white knee high socks, followed by a black thong and black bra. Finally I pulled on the black sweater dress. I didn't want my bra and panties to show through so everything black seemed like a good plan. The dress was a little tighter then I remembered, it had been a while since I had worn it. Looking at myself in the mirror, I smiled, I looked pretty damn good if I may say so myself. Before leaving my room I dug out a pair of black knee high wedge boots that I hadn't worn in a long time. I sat on my bed and pulled them on, covering up my socks, and zipping them up. I grabbed my books and bag and headed downstairs to throw some kind of breakfast together.

When I arrived in the kitchen Sam was already there, sitting at the table on his phone.

"Good morning Sam," I said as I walked over to the fridge to grab the milk.

"Good morning," I heard back without his head ever raising from his phone.

Hurriedly I grabbed three bowls and the cereal and put everything on the table. Sam and I ate in silence for a few minutes until Emma finally showed up. She walked into the kitchen with her bag over her shoulder. My eyes raised from the table to take a look at her and say good morning but I couldn't quite get the words out. Right in front of me was my daughter wearing clothes that I've never seen her wear to school before.

"Uh, good morning," I said a little stunned.

"Good morning mom," she said back taking a seat beside me.

"Well that's a different outfit," I smirked, my eyes running down her body looking at what she had one. Black leggings hugged her legs and ass perfectly, but that wasn't the different part, on top she had a white cropped t-shirt that showed off a lot of her midriff. That was the difference. Usually she wears baggy shirts, but today she was completely showing off. She looked amazing.

"Ya, well, I could say the same to you," she said back with a little bit of attitude, "plus you said we should wear and do what we want."

I thought for a second before replying, "You're right I did, and you look good, so it's OK with me if me wearing this is OK with you."

She looked up at me and smiled, "you look good too mom."

We all finished breakfast and made our way to school. The ride was pretty much silent. I knew why I was being so quiet, but I'm not sure about them. My mind was on the day ahead, and especially what I was wearing and how it would go over in class today, and I would be lying if I didn't say a small part of me was thinking about Emma and her new style today. This was exactly the kind of revealing clothing she was wearing on her other instagram account, in my head I thought "I hope she dresses like this more", but immediately stopped myself.

We pulled up to the school and Sam and Emma hopped out quickly, saying goodbye, and walking to their classes. I watched as Emma walked away, her ass swaying, her lower back on display. "Fuck," I said to myself still sitting in the car.

Eventually I made it to my first class and got ready to teach. I could feel my heart racing a little. It wasn't so much that the dress showed more skin, but it was so much tighter and form fitting than anything I had ever worn to school before and I didn't know what the reaction would be. The students started to file in, one by one and I smiled at them as they did. I could see them eye me up and down as they smiled back. They could tell that I was wearing something different, and I could tell that they could tell. My heart started to beat faster.

As the class went on I could feel the students eyes on my. While I was facing them and speaking they tried to hide their stares, or at least some of them did, others I could tell were focused on my chest, straining to look through the knitted fabric. As spun around to write on the chalkboard there was no denying that all of the eyes were directly on me, especially my ass, again struggling to see more of me.

The feeling of being this object to be gawked at was weird. On the one hand I was nervous, this was a classroom, my job, my life, and it was all at risk to some degree. But on the other hand it was exhilarating. There was a rush about being this object, about teenagers looking at me, wanting to see me. I could feel myself getting turned on by my students and their desire for me. I wanted nothing more than to lift up my dress and start to finger myself, but I knew I couldn't do that. I had to resist at least for a little while.

Finally class ended and I held the door open as everyone walked out. They all took one more glance at me before leaving, I smiled back. As the last student walked out I closed the door, but didn't lock it or close the blind, I only had 10 minutes until my next class.

I moved over to my desk and sat down in my chair. My mind relaxed for a moment before it started to think about all of those eyes on my body. I could feel my pussy dripping from all of the arousal. I turned myself slightly towards the door, I wanted my blackmailer to see what I was doing, I knew I had to show off for him, but some part of me also wanted to show off for him. It was hard to admit it, but it was also so slutty that I loved it. I spread my legs a little, the rush of doing this without the blind down or the door locked was making me even hotter. My legs spread more and I ran my hand down my thighs and between my legs. I pulled the hem of my dress up exposing my panties. My eyes were locked on the window and the door being ready to hide myself if anyone came by. I gently touched my mound over my panties and my head fell back for a second in ecstasy. Slowly I rubbed my cunt. I could feel how wet my panties were as I gently rubbed myself, my eyes locked on the door, my legs moving further and further apart. I knew I didn't have enough time to get off, to fuck myself like I wanted too, but I was just loving the feeling, the moment of sitting here, so close to being caught, turning myself on even more. It was amazing. I was losing myself, it was scary and great at the same time.

As the 10 minutes came to an end I composed myself, closing my legs, standing up and straightening my dress before opening the door and letting the students in. The next class went just like the first. Eyes upon eyes focused on me, on my body, what I was wearing, and I soaked every bit of it in.

My lunch break was finally here and I decided in a little act of defiance I wouldn't just stay in my class and fuck myself like my blackmailer obviously wanted. They said I could do what I wanted, so this was my way of showing them I didn't want to fuck myself in my class. The thing was that wasn't really the truth. I really did want to rip my panties off and fuck myself, right on my desk, but I forced myself not too, to try to be normal, and to fight back, even if it was just a little bit. I was so turned on from the stares, but I had to hold back.

I went to the teachers lounge and grabbed lunch and chatted with a few other faculty members while I was there. I could feel a few eyes on me even there, but less than before as they obviously had their own work to do, and to be fair they were all older than me anyway. After my visit to the lounge, and having normal human conversations I felt a little more balanced. Still turned on, still horny, but less overwhelmed.

My classroom was empty for another 20mins or so and I decided to try to actually do some work which is what I used to do until everything started to fall apart. I opened my papers and my laptop and got to work marking and making some changes to class plans. My mind was relaxed and I felt good. That was until I saw a notification pop up in the corner of my screen that there was a new e-mail. For some reason I just knew that it was from my blackmailer. The person who was turning my life upside down. The one making me change how I thought about everything. I opened my e-mail and read the subject.

Subject: TAKE OFF YOUR PANTIES AND BRA FOR THE REST OF THE DAY SLUT

Subject: DON'T DENY YOU LOVE IT I SAW YOU EARLIER

For some reason, some unknown god awful reason I smiled. As soon as I realized I did I stopped it, I forced it into a frown, I tried to be angry, to show the bastard that I wasn't happy, but I knew he saw the smile, and I knew that my anger wasn't really there. I wanted to take my panties off, I wanted to take my bra off, I wanted to show off more. My mind was on fire, and without even trying to stop myself I opened my legs, lifted myself off my chair and slide my panties down and off my legs, and quickly putting them in my bag. The air hitting my wet exposed pussy felt amazing and I let out a soft moan. I glanced over to the door, still unlocked, the blind not down, how was I going to get my bra off I thought. A deep breath, and then I did it, pulling my dress up my body and over my bra. I my hands moved quickly reaching behind me, unclasping my bra, grabbing it and putting it on my desk. For a split second I was basically naked in my class, my dress bunched up above my chest, the door unlocked, window uncovered, anyone could walk in and see me. The rush was amazing, the fear, the excitement, I loved it, my pussy had never been so wet. I pulled my dress back into place and took a deep breath while putting my bra into my bag.

I only had a couple of minutes left until my next class so I put my computer and papers away and got up to try to calm myself, to relax. It felt so strange walking around in class without panties and a bra, but also amazing. I could feel my dripping pussy between my legs, I was already worried about my juices running down my thigh while teaching. The rough material of my dress was rubbing against my nipples making them rock hard. Fuck I was so turned on.

My next class came in to the room and just like the other classes they looked at me, staring. I don't think they could tell I didn't have panties or a bra on, but maybe the could, I couldn't be sure. Emma walked into my class and I realized I had completely forgotten I had her today. I immediately blushed, and I think she saw, she knew, something was different. My eyes watched as she walked by me, I tried not to stare but it was hard with how I was feeling and what she was wearing. Her leggings showing offer her amazing legs and her cropped shirt letting everyone see her toned stomach. Somehow my pussy felt even wetter.

Class went on like usual, eyes staring, my heart racing, my pussy dripping. I continued on as best I could until the class did their own work and I could sit down. I sat there, trying to think of other things, trying to focus on class, on my work, on my life, not on my dripping cunt. But I couldn't. I couldn't stop myself. Behind my desk my legs moved slightly apart giving my hand access. My right hand started to slowly rub my gushing hole, I couldn't believe how wet I was. What kind of slut was I turning into? Rubbing my pussy during class, students just feet away, so close to being caught, and I was getting more turned on.

My eyes looked out over the class and I focused on Emma. Her head raised, I hoped she couldn't tell what I was doing, she smiled at me and I smiled back. She raised her arms above her head stretching, making her shirt rise with them, forcing the material up and showing off the bottom of her white lace bralette. Fuck. She was so hot, so sexy, but also my daughter. My mind was breaking, being forced apart between being her mother, and wanting her. I drove two fingers into my sopping pussy.

I sat there slowly finger fucking myself, trying to keep my nasty deed hidden from my class, until the bell finally rung. My fingers slid out of my hole covered in my juices. I wiped them on my dress. As I stood up to let students out I straightened my dress and tried to look composed. Emma walked up to me, "see you later mom, " she said with a smile. I smiled back, watching her walk out, staring at her ass. I was the worst mother.

The next class came in shortly after and the same games continued. The stares, the wet pussy, fingering. It all drove me crazy and I was starting to love it. The day finally ended and I grabbed my things, including my bag with me panties and bra inside. As I walked through the halls and back outside to my car the students eyes kept looking at me, I loved it. I could feel the dress slowly rise up my thighs as I walked, my bare pussy getting closer and closer to being uncovered. I knew it wasn't even close to happening, but just the thought of showing everyone my gaping, used, fuckhole was so hot.

I made it to the car and waited for Emma and Sam to show up. Sam got into the back and Emma in the front. As we drove home my eyes kept darting down to Emma's legs, and midriff, sometimes even her chest. I don't think she noticed since she was so enthralled with her phone. Eventually she put it down and spoke up.

"You looked good today mom! I really like this dress on you, why don't you wear it more often?" she asked while looking over to me.

"Oh, I don't know, it just wasn't something I thought was appropriate, but I guess now I do?" I said awkwardly and with a little laugh.

"Well trust me, you definitely got a lot of people's attention today," Emma said with a smirk while her hand moved over and felt the material of the dress on my thigh. Little did she know that I didn't have any panties under it. "The material is really nice, maybe I should borrow it sometime," she smiled again.

We arrived home and went our separate ways. I went to the kitchen and started to make dinner still wearing my dress with no panties or bra, my boots off but my socks still on. It was a simple dinner but my mind wasn't on making a nice dinner, it was on my pussy and needing to release some tension. Once dinner was made I called Emma and Sam and we all ate quickly before going up to our rooms. It was still early, but obviously we wanted a little time to ourselves.

My bags fell on my bed as I grabbed my laptop and opened it up while sitting at my desk. I was anxious and excited to look at my e-mail, to see what my blackmailer had sent me. The part of me that was fighting back, the part wanting it all to stop was shrinking, and the part of me that wanted it, loved it, needed it was growing. It was scary, and exhilarating and amazing. I opened my e-mail and started reading.

Subject: YOU LOOKED GOOD TODAY

Subject: I COULD TELL YOU ARE A HORNY SLUT

Subject: TOUCHING YOURSELF IN CLASS YOU NASTY WHORE

The word "whore" was new, was harsher, nastier, I loved it.

Subject: DID YOU LIKE ALL OF THE STUDENTS LOOKING AT YOU

Without even thinking I said it, "Yes."

Subject: I KNEW IT

Subject: YOU ARE LIKING THIS NOW YOU LOVE IT YOU WANT IT RIGHT?

"Yes." I was ashamed, embarrassed, but my pussy was absolutely dripping it was so wet.

Subject: DID YOU GET THE WEBCAM?

"FUCK! No, I completely forgot!"

Subject: NOT GOOD SLUT NOW YOU NEED TO BE PUNISHED

I started to get worried, "I'll do it tomorrow, please!" I said hoping to stop whatever punishment it might be, I really had no idea what it could be, but it worried me.

Subject: DON'T WORRY YOU WILL LIKE IT YOU SLUT

Subject: GO DOWNSTAIRS AND WATCH TV WHITE T-SHIRT THONG NOTHING ELSE

My mind quickly glanced over the words and put the items together, no bra? "Wait, I can't do that, a white t-shirt and no bra, and a thong? That's too much!"

Subject: DO IT OR ELSE AND SHOW ME BEFORE YOU GO

"Fuck... fine," I said as I got up. I pulled my dress over my head exposing my naked body before bending over and pulling my socks off. I was a little mad, but mostly turned on. I kept putting on this show of anger for the asshole blackmailer, but he was right, I liked it. I grabbed a long white t-shirt with some print on the front and threw it on before sliding on a pink thong. I turned back to the laptop to show off my new outfit

Subject: NO YOUR SHIRT IS TOO LONG CHANGE IT

"Too long?" I thought to myself. My hands started to rummage through my drawers for something shorter until I eventually found an old one I hadn't worn in years. I threw off the long one and pulled the shorter one on. My eyes darted to my mirror first to see just how short it was. It came down and covered only half of my ass, my pussy only just covered. Any movement, walking or sitting, would uncover my panties, showing off my pink thong. It made my pussy tingle.

Subject: MUCH BETTER SLUT NOW GO DOWNSTAIRS

Subject: AND CHECK YOUR E-MAIL BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP

I exited my room and started walking down the stairs. My hands made no attempt to cover myself up, to hide my panties, there really wasn't any chance to do it anyway. I could hear the TV downstairs meaning at least one of my children was down there, meaning at least one of them was going to see me dressed like this. If it was Sam it would worry me a little, if it was Emma it would turn me on. As I continued to descend I looked around the corner to see who was there, to see what child I would be showing off too. Of course they were both there, Sam and Emma sitting half watching TV and half on their phones. "How the fuck was I going to do this?" I thought in my head. There wasn't anyway to avoid it, all I could do was go forward and be confident. I walked down the last step and into the living room.

I moved quickly over to the open chair and grabbed a blanket as I went. I knew that they both looked at me and saw what I was wearing, maybe they even saw my ass as I sat down, but at least now I was covered, now I could stay here until they went up to bed.

"What are you guys watching?" I asked trying to break the ice.

They both answered in unison. Both looking over at me. My face turned a slight shade of red, and my heart raced. I just sat down with my kids in a t-shirt and a thong. What kind of mother was I? The only answer right now was 'a horny one'.

"You know mom, if you're cold you could put pants on," Emma chuckled while looking over at me. I smiled back, not knowing what to say.

"How about we just watch the show?" I said back a little too sternly. I was the one that wasn't wearing pants, that was doing something strange and wrong, not her.

As the show continued on the blanket started to feel warm. I could feel myself start to overheat, to start to want to remove the blanket from my body, but I couldn't, I fought back, I didn't want to expose myself anymore to Emma and Sam.

The minutes ticked by and I had to slowly push the blanket down my body. First I moved it from my neck down to my waist, now exposing my t-shirt with no bra underneath. I could feel my nipples pushing against the thin worn out material. My head turned to look at Emma who was sitting across from me to see if she was looking, but thankfully she wasn't, her eyes still transfixed on the screen in front of us.

12