All Comments on 'Madison's Changing Life Pt. 06'

by heavyandhorny

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
Fine; but you should have her sent home to change.

Considering the scrutiny teachers are under, a teacher wearing this outfit would be sent home and lucky if she wasn’t fired. Her daughter would also be sent home to change.

This is not an option. Teachers sign contracts forbidding inappropriate dress and actions, even off school grounds. I can’t tell you the number of teachers who are fired because of something they posted years earlier BEFORE they were teachers.

So you want her to act and dress like that then fine; but at least keep it real enough that the principal OR parents would be complaining. And believe me, there are parents who will sue a school board at the drop of a hat if they can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great and exciting!

Love this story! Perfect level of realism mixed with fantasy!

I'd suggest not minding critics about the realism of fictional tales.. if they want the real thing... go read the news paper.. (which is probably as fictional and exaggerated in a different way to get people to buy it xD).

Keep doing what you're doing, you're writing is great!

Can't wait for the next part(s)!

Thanks for sharing!

CarnalvalCarnalvalover 4 years ago
Great chapter

This chapter was really good, had great pacing and some hot moments.

I wish the build up to full on fisting would have been slower with some stretching and experimentation, but it worked much better in this chapter than last time on the desk. Love the details about what she is wearing and how she feels about it, you write those parts really well!

Look forward to next chapter! And ignore the person talking about how she would get instantly fired doing what you have in your story inside her classroom... I mean all i can say about someone picking at that is L... O... L...

We don't come to Literotica for things to feel super realistic and suspend disbelief... So anytime there is a point while writing you consider how well it works just remember one thing... People are here for porn and erotica, the rational readers here are not expecting hard sci-fi levels of research and realism, lol. Just write what you think will get people off the hardest and edging for more.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What's next ?

Too many unanswered questions : what's next ? who is the blackmailer ?

Or don't you know yourself. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
enjoying Madison

I really am enjoying this story. I am waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please more

This was so hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userheavyandhorny@heavyandhorny
An update for anyone reading this. I lost all of my previous work and then lost the desire to write. But I'm back writing a little now. I am struggling a little with ideas so if you have some post comments on the stories. I'll read them. Currently working on a new chapter of ...