Madison's Changing Life Pt. 12

Story Info
A mother/daughter photoshoot.
6.2k words
4.42
28.9k
24

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BANG BANG BANG! "MOM!"

My eyes opened to a loud banging, my head rang, I didn't know what was going on.

"MOM!" BANG BANG BANG "Are you up?!"

I made a connection, Emma was banging on my door, but why? What time was it? I looked down, I was dressed in a teddy and fishnets, I saw a dildo. What was happening? What time was it?

"MOM! I'm coming in!" I heard Emma yell as the door knob turned.

I was aware of the situation enough to quickly pull my blanket up to my neck, covering my body. The door creaked open and Emma walked in, I turned my head to look at her and noticed a pair of panties with hearts on them beside me, I quickly stuffed them under the pillow beside me before Emma noticed. Who's panties were they? Everything was so foggy.

"Mom! You're still in bed?!" Emma was angry, but I couldn't connect why.

I held the blanket tight up to my neck, making sure Emma couldn't see anything that was happening underneath. "Uh... ya... sorry..." was all I could muster right then.

"Jesus mom, what time did you get home last night? You look terrible." Emma said sitting on the edge of my bed, a little too close for comfort.

I racked my brain trying to remember when I got home but couldn't, "ummmm I'm not exactly sure... what time is it anyway?"

Emma looked at me with an annoyed look, "it's 12:30 already mom... I have my modelling shoot at 2, remember? You said you were going to come with me? I don't want to be late!"

I could tell she was a little angry, but we still had time, I tried to calm her down. "OK OK... I'll get up, just give me a few minutes OK? I'll hop in the shower and then come down."

"Fine! But hurry up!" Emma said, getting off my bed and starting to walk out.

"Oh! Emma..." I started.

"Yes?"

"Do you mind putting some coffee on for me?"

"No problem... it sure seems like you could use it," she said with a little smile both making me think she was mocking me, and feeling sorry for me.

The door closed behind her and I heard steps going down the stairs. My head fell back on my pillow and I let out a deep breath, "what the fuck" I said to myself, trying to remember what had happened the night before. I pushed my blanket back down to my feet and turned in bed, placing my feet on the ground. My head was ringing, how did this happen? I was able to stand up and start to shuffle myself over to the washroom, as I did I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, the fishnets, the teddy, I looked like a completely used slut. My pussy twitched.

In the shower I let the warm water rinse away the filth I had on my body. Each minute I was in there I remembered a little more, the club, the dance floor, being felt up, and then I thought about when I got home, Jess surprising me, her fucking me in bed. "Fuck," I said to myself as I thought what happened. I felt a little sick now that my somewhat rational brain was back on. How did I let a student do that to me? How did I do that to her? Would she tell her mother? Was I completely fucked? The whole situation was getting so out of hand that I didn't even need the blackmailer to fuck up my life anymore. But, as much as it scared me, part of me loved it, I just couldn't hide it anymore.

I wrapped a towel around my body and headed downstairs to get the coffee I so badly needed. Emma looked at me and simply said, "hurry up!" while I grabbed my cup and headed back up to my room. Sitting on my bed I remembered Jess's panties stuffed under my pillow, reaching back I grabbed them and looked at them. They were so cute, the little hearts on them, I imagined her standing by my door wearing them. Why did she turn me on so much? I brought them up to my nose and smelled them, taking in a deep breath.

With my coffee almost done I started to feel a little more like myself. I grabbed my phone and checked my messages, of course there were some from the blackmailer.

Message: READY TO GO WATCH EMMA MODEL?

Message: SURPRISED?

Message: WHO DO YOU THINK SET IT UP?

I didn't know what to think. My days of reacting with extreme anger were over. I should have known that this was setup. Why didn't I know? I felt defeated and just continued reading. What was I supposed to do?

Message: WEAR PACKAGE FIVE

Message: DO EVERYTHING THE PHOTOGRAPHER ASKS

Message: AND MAKE SURE EMMA DOES TOO

Message: HAVE FUN SLUT

I closed my phone and put my head in my hands. I tried to think of a way out, some way to not go ahead with the photoshoot, but there was nothing. I was so deep in the hole now that getting out seemed impossible. If I didn't do what they said they would release everything, and at this point it would be enough to ruin my life for sure. Now Emma was getting dragged into it. She knew about the blackmailer but should I ruin her excitement about modelling? Should I tell her this is all a setup? Even if I did that we would still have to go. There didn't seem to be any options other than going forward with it.

Refocused and putting the negatives in the back of my head I stood up and walked over to the packages again, finding number five and opening it over my bed, watching the contents fall out. Inside were a pair of grey thigh high socks with white stripes at the top, a white tennis skirt, and a pair of white lace boy shorts. I took a deep breath and started to get dressed.

I removed my towel and slipped on the white panties first, pulling them into place and feeling them press against my pussy. Next I grabbed the grey socks putting one on at a time. They ended a little lower than I thought they would, about half way up my thighs. I stepped into the skirt and pulled it up my body and into place around my waist. It was short enough that there was visible skin between the top of the socks and the skirt. I went over to my drawers and picked out a white bra that somewhat matched with the panties, wrapping it around my body and doing it up. And finally I put on a grey sweatshirt that had seen better days but was extremely comfortable and hung off one shoulder. I put my hair up in a pony tail and took a look in the mirror. It was clear what I was wearing was meant for someone at least ten years younger. I loved it.

I put on a pair of shoes and headed down stairs. It was already 1:15pm and we still had to drive to the studio. Emma was sitting on the couch looking at her phone, she turned around to look at me and her eyebrows raised.

"That's what you're wearing?" she said as she got up from the couch.

"Well... ya..." I said looking down at my clothes, "don't you like it?"

"I mean... ya... it's just not really you," she paused for a second, "were you told to wear that?" her eyes looking at me for an answer.

I decided right then that if I was going to lie about the modelling being set up, then I would need to lie about it all, including this outfit. "No... not this time... I bought it the other day at the mall... I just thought it was something a little different, fun... should I change?" I knew I couldn't change, but I wanted it to convince her and this seemed more real.

"Oh no mom," she suddenly looked worried, "... you look great... I just wanted to make sure," Emma smiled, picking up her stuff and walking around the couch.

I looked at her for a second, "you're wearing... that?" I asked, a little confused. She had on a pair of oversized grey sweatpants that were rolled several times at the waist, a white tank top and a visible pink bra underneath. Something she would wear to be comfortable and hang out, not for a photoshoot.

"Ya," she said right away, "the photographer said that he would have outfits for me to wear there so just to come in whatever I wanted... and this is what I want," she chuckled a little bit.

"Well OK then," I said as we headed to the car and started our journey.

We were half way there and after doing some small talk I decided to double check that Emma wanted to do this. Maybe if she backed out I could explain to the blackmailer that she didn't want to do it and I couldn't force her, maybe that would work?

"So you're sure you want to do this, right?" I asked, focused on driving.

Emma turned to me and answered right away, "yes! For sure!... Why don't you think I should?"

"No... I mean... I just wanted to make sure you were sure... I'm here for you no matter what," I smiled back.

I didn't force the issue, I didn't try to convince her. If I did she would have known something was wrong. It was a weak attempt, my last resort, I went back to driving, trying to stay positive.

Eventually we pulled into a parking lot of an industrial strip mall type building. There were a few cars parked in front of different units, but this was not where you would think a studio would be. We drove past the units until we saw the one we were looking for right at the end, Top Model Studio. It seemed to be anything but.

"You sure about this?" I asked Emma again.

"Yes Mom..." she answered a little annoyed.

We both got out of the car and walked to the single door. There was a buzzer with a sign that read "press to be buzzed in". Emma pressed it right away and I looked up to a security camera over the door. A second later we heard the door unlock and Emma pulled it open.

Inside was a desk with a phone that didn't look like it had been used in a long time, some waiting chairs and a fake plant in the corner. Everything a little grey and bland. A flat wall stood in the middle kind of like a barrier to whatever was behind it, and beside it a long hallway with randomly placed black and white photos on it. It was as if it had been abandoned. Emma and I both looked at each other a little confused.

"Just come to the back!" we heard yelled at us from the end of the long hallway.

I looked at Emma and shrugged my shoulders as we both started to walk towards the voice. When we got to the end of the hallway I was shocked to see what was there. It was a large open room setup in a warehouse type area. The ceiling was extremely high, there was a proper white background area for taking the photos and white flooring underneath. All around the photo area were professional lighting setups and reflection screens. It all looked like a legitimate setup, and not at all what I was expecting when we walked in there.

"Hi I'm Mike," said a man who walked out from a back room. Baggy jeans, dark blue t-shirt with a stain or two and a beer belly topped off with messy hair and an unkept beard. Not a fashionable photographer at all.

"Hi Mike, I'm Madison," I said, holding out my hand, shaking his as he got closer, "and this is my daughter Emma." I watched as Mike's eyes went up and down my body, taking in what I was wearing.

"Hi Emma," Mike said right after, "my associate told me he gave you my card at the mall the other day... I'm so glad you agreed to come!"

"Thanks... I'm excited to do this!" Emma said.

Mike seemed like a nice person. I was expecting something different, something more intimidating, more sexual, just not Mike.

"Well, now that you're here, let me go through a few things," Mike started to talk to Emma as they walked closer to the photo area, I followed just behind, "first of all this is mostly a test shoot, to see how you do. If things keep going well we will just keep going until I think we have what we need, and of course if things go well overall I'll invite you back." Mike took a little break before continuing, "I want you to have fun while we're doing this, so just tell me if there is something you don't want to do, but remember I've done this for a long time so I know what looks good. Does that sound OK?"

"Ya, that sounds perfect," Emma said immediately.

"OK, perfect, so to start, why don't you go over to the chair there and take a seat and we'll start with some photos in what you're wearing, just to figure out the lighting, and what works, and then I'll get you to go and try on some different things in the back. Does that sound good?" Mike asked.

"Yes, oh my god I'm so excited!" Emma exclaimed as she almost ran over to the chair.

I smiled as she did it, but was still feeling a little sick about the whole situation. I looked over at Mike and smiled.

"Oh, Madison, you can sit over here if you want, or stand, or whatever you want, just make yourself comfortable," Mike pointed to a chair just off to the side of the room where I could watch Emma's shoot.

"Thanks Mike," I said and walked over, taking a seat.

The situation was a little surreal, sitting there, watching my daughter model for someone I had met just moments before. On top of that I was sitting there dressed in something I would have never worn just a couple of weeks before. My hands fell to my knees, feeling my thigh high socks on my legs. The feeling of them felt amazing, I had to admit I loved wearing them. I made sure my skirt stayed pulled to its maximum length, and tried to keep my sweater on both shoulders, trying not to show anything to Mike, or Emma for that matter.

In front me Emma stood in the white void as Mike started to snap some pictures of her. At first she stood there, arms by her side, a smile on her face, the camera snapping every few seconds. I watched as she seemed to be enjoying herself. Next she turned around, her ass covered in the loose sweat pants, her upper body under the tight tank top.

"Now turn back around and put your hands on your hips," Mike instructed Emma. She did what he said, pushing out her hip slighting, giving a little but of a pose.

"OK, now just try to be a little... sexy," Mike said and my heart skipped a beat. I watched closely to see what Emma was doing.

She started trying to make some poses and faces to look sexy, it was hard to pull it off with the clothes she had on. I watched as her hands started to move around her body. She sat on the chair and spread her legs, nothing being shown with the sweat pants on, but the pose looked sexy for sure, Emma bent over, arms on her knees, Mike snapping pictures that clearly saw the little bit of cleavage on show.

Standing up again Emma put her fingers under the bottom of her tank top and slowly pulled it up showing her athletic stomach as the pictures kept being taken. I could see her focusing, being dialed into what she was doing. Next she pulled down the tank top strap off her left shoulder showing intent to show her bra to the camera. Her hands moved down to the waistband of her sweat pants. She pushed one side down and pulled the other side up giving a glimpse of her matching pink panties. My eyes were locked on her. My mind battled between motherly thoughts and my now almost out of control lust. God she was beautiful.

"That's great Emma, really great... just keep doing what you think feels right... the pictures are amazing," Mike said, still clicking away.

Emma turned back around, now moving her hands back to her shirt and she slowly started to lift if off her body, her back coming into view, then her bra strap, and finally the shirt was off her body. She threw it to the side playfully, turning her head back towards the camera. Then she turned around and let Mike and I see her bra completely, her hands going down to her hips, playfully posing. Her fingers played with the waistband of her sweat pants and pushed them down a little showing the top of her panties. I couldn't believe my eyes. Emma was a natural, but it all seemed so wrong.

All of a sudden she stopped and stood up normally, "how was that?" she said excitedly and smiled at Mike.

"That was amazing Emma... you're a natural!" Mike said lowering his camera and walking a little closer to Emma. "Really, you're doing so well, and you're definitely earning that $500."

"Wow, thanks Mike!" Emma said clearly happy with herself.

"Now why don't you go around back and pick out something you'd like to pose in next. There's a big rack of clothes and things, just pick what you think would look good and come back out. I'm leaving it up to your capable hands," Mike smiled at Emma as she looked at me with her own smile before walking around to the back room.

I looked over at Mike as he walked towards me.

"Wow, Madison, Emma looked so comfortable up there," Mike said.

I smiled at him, "ya... she looked really beautiful, I'm just glad she is enjoying herself."

There was a little pause before he spoke again, as if his mind was somewhere else, "ya, it definitely looked like she was having fun," he said with a little smirk, "you know, you look way too young to be her mother, you look amazing yourself!"

I blushed when I heard his words, it was always good to hear a compliment, "well thanks Mike..."

"You know, you could model too if you want?" Mike inquired.

The thought of it turned me on a little, posing for the camera, showing a little skin, but no, this was Emma's day, "thanks Mike, I'm flattered, but not today," I said.

"Ah no problem, worth a shot!" he laughed.

We both turned and looked towards the back of the room as we heard clicking coming from that direction. Emma came back out into the photo area and she looked amazingly sexy. She had on a pair of strappy sandal heels which showed off her bare ankles. Her legs stretched above them all the way up to a sparklingly mini dress which was extremely short, just covering her ass. She spun around to show us the whole outfit, the dress plunged all the way down to just above her ass on the back showing off her shoulders, it hung a little loosely on the front, covering her chest but not providing much support. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. I didn't know what to think.

"Wow Emma, you look great... really amazing... good choice!" Mike said, picking up his camera again.

Emma just smiled and moved back over to the photo area. The same routine started again. First she posed standing up, arms by her side, then turned around showing her back. Next came some poses and movements, her hair flowing as she spun and swayed. I watched intently, my mind just focused on what was happening, not thinking about everything else that was going on in my life.

"OK, that's great Emma... now... how about you have some fun again, just be you, do what you think feels right," Mike said, going back to clicking at the camera.

Emma smiled and started to move more seductively. She peered over at me giving me a glance of 'it's OK', but I swallowed hard. Her hands were moving up and down her body, dragging the dress a little high each time before it dropped back into place. One strap fell down her shoulder lowering the drop of the dress showing off the top part of her breast. I was in a trance, watching her move, wondering what would happen next, wondering what she would do next.

Emma turned around and moved over to the chair and bent over, turning her head back to look at the camera. Her dress pulled up providing a dark view of her panties. You couldn't make them out, but it was obvious where things were going. Each picture progressed the movement of the skirt a little bit at a time, Emma pulled the skirt slightly higher. Her panties started to come into view, a peek of pink on display, and before long her whole ass was out, the dress pulled up to her waist, her looking back seductively, her pussy mound on display behind the pink fabric.

My mind was racing. Was Emma liking this? How far was she going to go? Was I liking this? I noticed my legs had opened, my skirt had moved up a little bit, my sweater hanging off of one shoulder. I could feel myself getting turned on watching her model, she was so sexy, and doing it in front of the camera like she was, stopped me from thinking rationally.

Next she turned around, putting one leg up on the chair, her dress now not hiding her panties at all, the camera had a clear view up her skirt. She let the straps fall from her shoulders, the dress stopping just on top of her chest, not showing anything she shouldn't, but letting the pictures know she would. My legs parted a little further, I was lost, I couldn't focus on anything but Emma. The clicking stopped.

12