Madison's Changing Life Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, great again Emma, just amazing... you're a natural," Mike said. Emma smiled at him.

My eyes were still locked on Emma so I didn't notice when Mike looked over at me, my legs parted, my white panties in clear view. Out of the corner of my eye I caught him and slammed my legs shut, blushing hard, Mike smiled.

"Do you want to try another outfit Emma?" Mike asked.

"Yes! For sure! I'll be right back," and with that Emma was gone again to the back room.

Mike walked over to me, I was still blushing, "so really Emma is very good at this, I think I'd like to have her back again, would that be OK?" Mike asked while standing next to me.

I stood up from my chair, straightening my skirt and looked at him, "well, it's up to her actually... I'll support her no matter what," I smiled. It was true I would support her no matter what, even if the situation was a little weird for me.

"OK, great... once we're finished up here I'll talk to her about it... and you're SURE you don't want to join her in front of the camera?" he asked again.

"Yes... I'm sure..." I said shaking my head.

We made small talk for a few minutes. I was aware of his eyes wandering a bit, but I didn't hate it. After a few minutes we heard the clicking of heels arriving from the back again and we turned to see what Emma had decided to wear this time. I couldn't believe my eyes when she came into view.

Emma had changed her heels into even higher ones somehow. Her legs were covered by some kind of thigh highs made out of pink metallic strings that wrapped their way from her ankles up to her thighs. She had on a matching micro mini skirt that covered basically nothing. Each step revealed a flash of a new pair of panties, micro white, just barely covering her pussy. Her top matched the new panties, a bikini top that was just as small, struggling to cover her breasts.

"Jesus christ..." I said out loud while still standing beside Mike.

Emma looked at me a little shocked, "is it too much?"

"No... you look fucking amazing..." I said and then covered my mouth immediately. I was not supposed to say anything like that about my daughter, especially with someone else beside me, it felt wrong, but it was the truth. I could feel my cunt start to moisten just looking at her.

Mike laughed beside me, "well it looks like you have the approval of your mom Emma... should we get started?"

"Sure Mike," Emma said while slowly walking over to the usual spot.

Mike lifted his camera and was about to take a picture when he paused, looked over at me for a split second, and then walked up to Emma, getting close to her, his hand touching her lower back, and whispering into her ear. I looked on trying to read lips unsuccessfully. Emma looked at me quickly and then smiled. What the fuck were they talking about? Mike soon after broke away from her and walked back to his usual spot.

The usual shots started to take place, Emma standing forwards, then backwards, her arms at her side and then on her hips. Her poses started to morph into the more seductive ones without any direction from Mike. Soon she was turned around leaning on the chair, her tiny panties not covering her ass at all, the material stretched against her teenage cunt lips. My pussy was getting wet watching, my eyes were so focused on what was happening. My mind struggled with the slutty actions in front of me and the fact that it was my daughter doing them. Emma sat on the chair, her legs spread wide, Mike moving in with the camera, clearly snapping shots of her barely covered pussy. I wanted to hit him, I wanted to taste her, I didn't know what to do.

Mike stood up and nodded to Emma, I looked confused.

"Hey mom... come join me!" Emma said as she looked over.

My eyes opened wide when hearing the words, I couldn't do that, "no... no... I can't... just keep going honey..."

"Oh come on Mom! It will be fun!" Emma said with her eyes begging me.

"No... really... no..." I said again, trying to protest.

Emma started to walk over towards me, a big smile on her face, her hand reaching out at me. I shook my head 'no' as she got closer, eventually reaching me and grabbing my hands.

"Come on mom! It will be fun," Emma said while pulling me up off the chair.

"Are you sure?" I said quietly to only Emma.

"Yes!" she said as she dragged me with one hand towards the middle of the room.

I stood beside Emma in the middle of the white layout, waiting.

"Are you girls ready?" Mike asked with a sly grin.

"YES!" Emma said very enthusiastically.

Mike started to click pictures again, moving around us, taking different angles. Emma looked at the camera, doing her usual things. I felt awkward, unsure of what I was supposed to do. I felt Emma start to move me around, pushing me towards the camera, putting her hands on my hips, trying to get me to play along, but I resisted.

"Come on mom! Relax!" Emma said.

"Yes, just relax Madison, take a deep breath and relax..." Mike followed while still taking pictures.

I took a deep breath as suggested, letting the stress of the situation flow out of me, and soon I started to relax. My hands started to roam my body, playfully lifting my skirt just a little, showing some more leg. I turned around and bent over just slightly, looking back at the camera with a sly smile. Emma and I started to intertwine our bodies in ways that were both playful and sexy. I felt her hands on my ass as we faced each other, I wanted to moan, I wanted to push in closer to her, my mind couldn't handle the contradiction of feelings between what I wanted to do and what I should do. Our lips were so close to each other, I could feel the heat from her breath on my face. I wanted to kiss her so badly, but I forced myself away, turning around so my back was against hers.

Now I felt her hands on my upper thighs, moving their way up, pulling my skirt with them, little by little. My hands wrapped around her, pulling her in tight against me, her pussy up against my ass, I was feeling so hot, so slutty, I was fighting every second. Finally Mike spoke up.

"Wow... so great girls... amazing," he said as he put his camera down for a second, "now Emma why don't you go and sit on the chair, and Madison why don't you sit down in front of her," he said pointing.

Emma and I agreed and she walked to the chair sitting down, spreading her legs wide so her barely covered pussy was on display, and I dropped down between her legs, leaning back against the chair so her knees were beside my head. My legs were out straight, trying to keep any views up my skirt hidden from the camera.

"Madison, put your legs up just like Emma, OK?" Mike said obviously not going to let me stay the way I was.

I slowly raised my legs and opened them up, my knees now pulled up and in the same position as Emma's, but just down on the ground. My hands quickly moved and pushed my skirt down in front of my panties, trying to stop the camera from seeing them.

"OK, great, now just relax and have fun like before," Mike said from behind his camera as he started to take pictures again.

I couldn't see what Emma was doing behind me but I could feel her hands when they touched me. I felt her hands on my shoulders, then down towards my chest, she moved them over to my knees, pushing them wider than I wanted, each touch made my pussy twitch with excitement, and each time I felt a little worse inside for feeling that way.

"Hey Madison, why don't we take that sweater off," Mike asked and before I could even start to say 'no' Emma was pulling it up over my head revealing my white bra underneath.

My face blushed immediately, my hands coming up to cover my chest out of shock, no longer keeping my skirt in place. Mike chuckled a little.

"Just relax Madison," Mike said, starting to take pictures yet again.

I felt Emma's hands start to roam again, start to feel my bare shoulders before they moved lower gently grazing the top of my tits. I forced myself to stay calm, to try to relax. My legs fell open a little wider, my skirt riding up again, now my panties just barely visible from Mike's view. My mind was too focused on Emma's touch to worry about that right now.

Her hands lowered a little more, I felt them graze my nipples, this time I couldn't stop myself and let out a soft moan. I blushed again. My mind raced. I couldn't believe I just moaned as my daughter touched my nipples. It was completely mortifying, completely inappropriate. What was happening to me?

I forced myself up to my feet, grabbing my sweater and pulling it over my head. I looked at Mike.

"Sorry, I can't do this anymore right now... I need a break..." I said before walking away to the washroom.

Was this where my life was headed? Did I have no choice? My body was completely betraying me, doing everything it could to ruin my life just like the blackmailer. I wanted to stop, I needed to stop, but every time my body would do the opposite. Now my daughter was getting dragged in, modelling for the blackmailer without her knowledge, touching my tits, and I moaned, I moaned when she did it. Everything was so fucked up.

I splashed some water on my face and dried it off before heading out. I was happy to see Emma back in her regular clothes as she stood beside Mike talking. I walked up to them trying to put on a brave face.

"Madison, are you ok?" Mike asked with a slightly worried look on his face.

"Ya, I just... am not used to that..." I said, telling him the truth. I wasn't used to my daughter touching my nipples.

"OK, I'm glad you're OK. I was just telling Emma that she was amazing today... and you were too," Mike said with a smile.

"Well... thank you," I replied looking at the floor a little. Did I like the compliment? Or did I hate it? I wasn't sure.

"Mom, Mike asked if we could come back for some more photos... he said he would put a portfolio together for me... that's OK right?" Emma asked, extremely excited.

I looked at her worried, "Oh... I don't know...".

"Pllleeeaassseeee! I even told him that Tina used to model and maybe she could come too?" Emma said looking at me with her big eyes.

"Oh... Tina... ummmm... well we'll have to see..." I wasn't sure how to respond.

"Pleassssseee mom!" Emma Tina begged again.

I gave in just like I always did, "Fine... I guess we can come back sometime... but I'm not sure about Tina, I'd have to ask."

"Yay!" Emma said, giving me a hug.

The hug felt good, but knowing she would be back here taking pictures again for Mike who was obviously sending everything to the blackmailer made me feel ill. Maybe I should just tell Emma the truth about the photoshoot? But she seemed so happy.

"OK great, well Emma I'll give you a call and we can work out a time," Mike said.

We said bye to Mike and headed home. The car ride was full of Emma talking about the shoot and how excited she was. She also said she loved taking pictures with me and couldn't wait to do it again. The whole time I felt terrible and excited at the same time. My mind wandered back to when her hands touched my nipples and how good it felt, and each time I would force that thought back deep into my brain as I brought proper thoughts to the front.

Once home I went upstairs and decided I needed a shower to get all of the filthy thoughts I'd had out of my mind. As I took my clothes off I realized how much I actually liked them and hated that the blackmailer seemed to know me so well. I loved the way the skirt made me feel, short and sexy, a little slutty. I also loved the way the thigh high socks looked on me and I made a note to maybe wear them again sometime. I piled the clothes up and headed for the shower. My soapy hands roaming my body until they found my pussy. For the next few minutes I rubbed my clit until I had a soft orgasm that seemed to melt away a lot of my stress. I needed it badly. I dried off and dressed in a pair of leggings and a t-shirt before checking my phone.

Message: I JUST SAW THE PICTURES

Message: WELL DONE SLUT

Message: I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU THERE AGAIN

And that was it. Just a 'well done'. I didn't know how it made me feel. I was feeling more and more numb to everything.

I headed downstairs to find Sam and Emma both on couches watching TV. I sat down with them and relaxed. Emma was laying there with a sports bra and short loose pajama shorts. At first I didn't realize it but she had her legs spread wide and they were right in the view of the camera. Was she doing it on purpose? Did she forget about the camera? I wasn't sure, but also too exhausted to think too much about it right then and there. The last couple of days had taken it out of me, had used up all of my energy and will power, and as the show played in front of my eyes, I fell asleep.

12