Madison's Changing Life Pt. 13

Story Info
Madison gets punished.
5k words
4.49
28.2k
15

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning to my shoulder being rocked gently. My eyes slowly opened to see Emma standing over me. "Mom..." she said in a whisper, "... are you getting up?"

I was confused, I didn't know what was happening. Groggily I sat up and realized I was still on the couch. Apparently I had slept there all night. My hair was a mess, I think I felt some dried drool on my cheek. Clearly I was extremely tired.

"Oh... uhhhh... ya... what time is it?" I asked Emma, rubbing my eyes.

"It's 8:30... we need to go, like... now," she said, still standing over me.

There was no way I was going to be ready in just a few minutes, I was hardly able to keep my eyes open. "Hey... honey... do you and Sam mind walking today? I think I might stay home, I'm not feeling up to it right now..." It was the truth. I wasn't feeling up to it. I needed some time to center myself, have a shower, get dressed, and maybe a day off was what I really needed anyway.

"Ya, no problem mom... just let me know if you need anything..." Emma said as she walked away. I grabbed my phone and texted Tina letting her know I wouldn't be in, and asking her to tell Principal Wallace as well. I laid back down on the couch again, grabbing a blanket and pulling it over myself, closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep again.

A couple of hours later I finally woke up naturally. I felt a little better, a little more rested. The house was quiet and it was nice to just lounge for a bit. I grabbed the TV remote and put on some home reno show, the perfect thing to watch and turn your brain off. Soon after I got myself a cup of coffee and made some eggs, I put the blanket around me and made a nice plan to just stay in for the day and relax. No school, no students, no Tina, Jess or Emma, and hopefully no blackmailer. I tried to resist looking at my phone for as long as possible. It was a sad situation when my desire to look at my phone was so powerful that I couldn't hold out very long. The pull of social media was strong.

I grabbed my phone off my desk and was immediately scared when I saw multiple text messages waiting for me. I opened the first one.

Message (Tina): Hey, sorry you're not feeling well today. Hope you feel better soon. Let me know if you need anything.

I smiled a bit. It was nice having a friend like her. My mind flashed back to Saturday night at the club, I felt my pussy twitch. I shook my head and went back to the messages.

Message (Emma): Mom, are you doing OK? Let me know if you need anything

Message (Emma): Can you pick me up after school?

The first message warmed my heart, the second made me realize I was still her mom.

Message (Me): Ya, sure honey, I'll pick you up after school, no problem.

I scrolled down to the next message, my heart skipped a beat, I wasn't sure if it was a good skip or bad skip. The message was from the blackmailer.

Message: WHERE ARE YOU?

Message: YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST HIDE AT HOME?

Message: I CAN SEE THAT YOU'RE AWAKE

I looked up at the camera with a blank stare. To be honest I forgot all about it for awhile.

Message: NOW YOU ARE GOING TO BE PUNISHED

Message: YOU'RE GOING TO GO TO THE GYM

Message: YOU'RE GOING TO WEAR YOUR VIBRATOR

Message: AND YOUR BUTT PLUG

Message: AND PACKAGE 3

Message: NO PANTIES

Message: WEAR A WHITE SPORTS BRA

Message: THAT'S IT!

Message: YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING LOVE IT YOU SLUT!

Message: HAVE FUN

The blackmailer almost seemed angry, or obsessive, it wasn't like before, they had always been in control. Did something happen? Was something going on? Were they losing control? The thought ran through my head before I saw another message pop up.

Message: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

"Fuck you," I said looking up at the camera but it didn't have much force to it. It was almost like a sick game between us now, and some part of me was having fun playing it.

Getting off the couch I piled the blanket up and brought my coffee mug to the kitchen, before heading up stairs. I needed a shower first, and quickly hopped in, letting the water wake me up, before getting out after only a few mins and drying myself. I headed back to my room and opened my phone again to check the messages so I didn't get anything wrong. Why was I thinking like this? Wanting to make sure I did everything right? Like I wanted to please the blackmailer? Something was wrong with me. I shouldn't be thinking like this, I should be trying to fight back, trying to NOT do what they want, but instead I was playing along like it was completely normal? Even while thinking about it I didn't stop myself. It was just a fleeting thought that passed almost immediately.

Out of the shower and dried off I went over to the packages that were still left and found the one labeled number 3 and ripped it open. Inside was a very small white package. It was hard to know what it was just by looking at it so I opened up the plastic wrapping and held the contents out in front of my towel covered body. It was a pair of white leggings. Something seemed off about them though, but I couldn't quite figure it out at that exact moment. I threw them on the bed and went in search of a sports bra, picking a white one that would somewhat match the leggings I had to wear.

I removed my towel and looked at myself in the mirror for a minute, my naked body staring back at me. It wasn't something I did very often, just look at myself, but I was surprised by how much I liked the way I looked in that moment. It was a very strange sensation. My hand reached down and touched my pussy while I watched, my legs spread slightly, "mmmmmm" I moaned out, my head rose and my eyes met each other and I shot back to reality, what was I doing?

I composed myself and grabbed the sports bra, pulling it over my head and putting it into place. It was tight, but that was the point. Next I grabbed the leggings on the bed and put one leg in and started to pull them up. It was at that moment that I realized what was different about them. They were extremely thin. As I put the second leg in and started to pull them up my body the sheerness was coming into full affect. While against my legs you could just see a glimmer of my white skin through them, if I put my hand under the material you could see it clearly. There was no hiding anything at all. I continued to pull them all the way up, tight against my body, the front seam ran right up against my pussy, I turned to look at myself in the mirror and for some ungodly reason smiled a little. The outline of my pussy lips were on display, there was no hiding it, there was no hiding anything. My mind started to run through the thought of walking into the gym and all of the other people there looking at me. Their eyes staring at my thin leggings, my pussy, my ass, I started to get very turned on at the thought, and suddenly I was worried how see-thru they would be if I got wet. Quickly I ran to the washroom, got a washcloth and shoved it down my leggings making sure that my pussy didn't get the leggings too wet.

I took a deep breath and checked my messages again. The vibrator and the butt plug. "Fuck!" I said to myself, I didn't have the butt plug anymore, it fell out at the club and I never got it back. I had to tell the blackmailer that I couldn't use the butt plug because I didn't have it. I was a little worried because they seemed a bit unhinged earlier and I didn't want them to lose it over this. Hopefully they had calmed down.

Me: I don't have the butt plug anymore

I waited a few moments before I got a reply

Message: I DON'T FUCKING CARE

Message: YOU BETTER WEAR A BUTT PLUG OR YOU'RE FUCKED

I replied quickly with a simple answer.

Me: OK

And that was it. Where was I going to find a butt plug? It's not like they are just laying around. I sat down on my bed for a minute, the washcloth still hanging out of my leggings, but probably not needed anymore. I took a deep breath and tried to think. Could I ask Tina? But she was at work already? I could go to a sex shop and pick one up. But then I'd have to go there dressed like this, which seemed somewhat exciting, but I hadn't been to one in so many years I didn't know if going dressed like this would be the best idea. Then it hit me. Like a great detective my mind seemed to pull up an image from a while ago, Emma coming home with the black bag. Did she buy a butt plug?

What kind of mother was I? Sitting here thinking about my daughter bringing home a bag from a sex store and then wondering if she bought a butt plug, and on top of that, thinking of taking it and using it on myself. The problem was even if I was a terrible mother it turned me on. The dirty thoughts just started to run through my mind and before I knew it I was standing up, washcloth dumped on the ground, and walking towards Emma's room.

It had been a while since I had spent much time in her room. She was older now and her mom being in her room wasn't something she particularly enjoyed. Nothing had changed too much, the same light pink walls, the same white wood bed, the same desk looking out the window. What had changed though was the clothes piled up all over the place, clearly since I stopped doing the cleaning she hadn't picked it up. But I wasn't in there to judge, I was in there on a mission. I checked under her bed, in her closet, under her clothes, but of course her stash of sex toys was in the most obvious location, her bed side table drawer. I pulled it open and my pussy immediately started to moisten. I was worried about the leggings getting wet, but not enough to stop me.

In her drawer was a bright pink vibrator which was obviously what I heard the other night, a larger pink rubber dildo with a suction cup, and to my relief a small metal butt plug. It was a lot smaller than the one I used before, but it was a plug and that's what I needed. My eyes seemed to stare at the toys for a few minutes, thinking about Emma using them, thinking about her laying on her bed sliding them into her holes, but I stopped myself. It was wrong, I couldn't think about her like that. Not now, not ever.

Shaking my head back to reality I grabbed the small metal butt plug and brought it to my mouth. Luckily it was clean, but part of me wished it wasn't. I used some saliva to get it nice and wet before pulling down my leggings and pushing it into my surprisingly receptive hole. The cold metal felt amazing as it pushed its way in and settled in my ass. My leggings moved back up my body. I took a deep breath and walked back to my room, finding my pink vibrator, pushing my leggings down in the front and easily sliding it into my pussy. I was wet already.

I turned to look at myself in the mirror, my eyes running over my body. My chest was well covered as the sports bra was doing its job, not see thru at all, but my leggings were another story. I had pushed the vibrator deep into my hole so the pink antenna wasn't very visible, but the leggings still showed a slight skin tone hue through the material. It clinged to my body like paint, creeping up into my pussy lips. I spun around and saw the material doing the same thing to my ass. "Holy shit," I said to myself. I looked like a slut... and I loved it.

Sitting on my bed I slid on a pair of ankle socks, and then grabbed my workout shoes. I threw on a black zippered hoodie over me to offer some level of cover. It went down just below my ass. One more look in the mirror and I was ready to go.

Skipping down the stairs and I walked out to the car and sat in the seat. My phone buzzed and I took at a look at the message.

Message: I JUST SAW YOU ON THE CAMERA

Message: WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH A HOODIE?

Message: TAKE IT OFF NOW!

"Oh fuck" I said out loud, I completely forgot they could see me so easily. The camera downstairs didn't allow any sneaking out. I unzipped the hoodie, took it off and put it in the passenger seat. I texted back.

Message: OK I took it off

I waited for a reply, and one finally showed up.

Message: GOOD NOW HAVE FUN AT THE GYM SLUT

My pussy twitched when I read the word "slut" on my phone, and almost simultaneously the vibrator deep in my pussy began to buzz. "Mmmmm" I let out a low moan. I wanted to reach down and start to rub my pussy so badly but I couldn't, not now, not out in public like this, not when I knew I had to go to the gym.

I started the car and began to drive to the gym. Each bump only worked to amplify the feeling of the vibrator in my pussy and moved the butt plug around in my ass. It all felt amazing. As I pulled up into the parking lot I started to get nervous. I started to think of all the people that would be staring at me while I walked in. Their eyes looking at my barely covered body. My leggings leaving almost nothing to the imagination, my sports bra showing off my less than toned midriff. It made me nervous, but the buzzing in my cunt also made me excited. I was becoming more and more turned on by my situations and it was becoming a problem.

Before I got out of the car I checked my phone one last time and unfortunately there was another message.

Message: TAKE YOUR HOODIE AND THROW IT IN THE TRASH

My eyes went wide because the request, or demand, was so out there, so different then anything before it. Throw my hoodie out? I didn't want to do it. I liked the hoodie, and in this instance it offered me some protection. But did I want to risk it? What if the blackmailer somehow knew that I didn't throw it out? My stomach did a somersault thinking about it. Another deep breath and I grabbed my hoodie from the passenger seat, got out of the car, and tossed it into the trash can outside the gym door. I was now standing there in my see thru leggings and white sports bra. Exposed. Vulnerable. Turned on.

As I walked through the gym I could feel the eyes on me. The guys focused on my ass as I walked by, the girls who were dressed in similar outfits, but not nearly as see-thru, opening their mouths in shock, I tried to stay focused. My eyes looking at the treadmills at the back of the gym, trying not to look at anyone else. "Just get on the treadmill and don't focus on anyone," I told myself in my head as I picked up my pace.

I started walking in place as I watched an old episode of Grey's Anatomy on the TV. My mind trying to drown out the obvious gawking going on around me. I could feel some beads of sweat build up on my back and slide down to my leggings. The wetter they got the more see-thru they would be without a doubt. I could feel my pussy doing the same, getting wetter, the material felt like it was getting thinner, I looked at the time, 10 minutes. "Fuck".

I powered through for the next 20 minutes. I needed to draw out the time as I couldn't just go home, the blackmailer already seemed more angry than usual, I didn't want to give them a reason to make things even worse for me. My mind wandered as I started to focus unconsciously on the feeling of the plug and vibrator. Part of me wanted the vibrator to get stronger, to bring me to orgasm, but I was also happy it wasn't. I was embarrassed enough, I didn't need anymore.

Finally I hit the 30 minute mark, my feet stepped off the belt and I turned it off, waiting for it to stop moving before stepping back on and turning around. I didn't know what I was going to do next, but I needed to kill more time. As I spun around and stepped down from the treadmill I almost ran right into another girl there.

"Oh! Sorry!" I said instinctively, my head raising up to look at them.

"Madison! I can't believe it!" the other girl said. I looked up to see Beth standing in front of me. I hadn't seen her since almost the beginning of my life falling apart, and now wasn't the time I wanted to catch up. But what choice did I have?

"Wow... Beth... it's been awhile," I said, pretending to be excited while crossing my arms trying to cover myself up. Being exposed to strangers was one thing, this was something else.

"Well Madison... you sure have changed," Beth paused while looking at my outfit, "into less..." she finished laughing and touching my arm.

"Oh... ha... ya..." I smiled, it was kind of funny, but it caught my off guard, was Beth always this laid back?

"Hey, I was going to go and take a steam, do you want to join me? We could catch up!"

"Oh... ummm... well ya... I guess," I didn't really think it through, it was probably a bad idea, but it would waste some time.

Beth grabbed my hand and almost pulled me back to the change room. There were three other girls in there in different steps of changing, either from their workout clothes or into them. My problem was I had two sex toys in my holes and somehow I couldn't let anyone see anything. Beth walked off and grabbed us two huge towels to wear in the steam room. At least I would be somewhat covered, I thought in my head.

"So what have you been up to this whole time?" Beth asked as she lifted her t-shirt over her head and blonde ponytail revealing a bright pink sports bra. Beth was in similar shape to me. She was no Tina, but still looked good.

"Oh you know, just busy..." I trailed off, still trying to figure out how to get through this changing process.

Beth lifted her sports bra over her head next revealing a pair of perky tits. I wanted to touch them. Why did I want to do that?

"Well that's good, busy is good... how is Sam and Emma doing?"

"Oh, well, teenagers," I smiled a bit, not wanting to say too much about them, not wanting to let anything slip about how my life had completely changed. The good thing was I had a plan to get through this. I slipped my sports bra off my body releasing my tits, my nipples far harder than they should have been in a situation like this, but there was nothing I could do. "How's Matt?"

"Oh he's good, but works too much, I always tell him to take a break, but do you think he listens?" Beth continued while pushing down her black leggings revealing a black thong underneath.

"No, I guess he doesn't... but has he ever listened?" I said with a little chuckle. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my chest. The towel reached down just below my ass, covering my holes and more importantly my toys. I quickly pushed my shoes off my feet with the opposite foot, and pushed my leggings down not wanting to slow down the time here at all.

"No, never," Beth laughed, removing her thong before grabbing her towel showing off her perfectly shaved cunt. I wouldn't have thought Beth would have shaved, but here she was, completely smooth. I wished I could taste it. What?

I felt so exposed as we walked to the steam room. This towel wrapped just below my shoulders was all that was between Beth, strangers, and my stuffed holes. It was nerve wracking. The only problem was I was loving it for some reason. My cunt was almost dripping. I could feel every movement of the plug and vibrator inside me. It was driving me crazy, but I had to hold on.

We sat down beside each other, luckily the rest of the room was empty, it was kind of a strange time of day. Our conversation continued, filling each other in on how things were going. For a while I thought I was going to make it through, that I wasn't going to get more embarrassed then I was. I should have known better.

"Do you hear that?" Beth asked

I looked at her not sure what she was talking about, "uh... no?"

"It's like a... buzzing sound..." Beth said while looking around.

My face went red as I knew exactly what was making the noise. "Ummmm weird..." my mind sorted through multiple ways to get out of the situation.

"It sounds like it's coming from under our seat?" Beth started, "maybe it's some kind of steam machine or something?"

"Oh... ya... could be... oh... shit I have to go!" I said in a not so convincing way but hoped Beth wouldn't notice.

"Really? Already?" Beth asked, confused.

12