Madison's Changing Life Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya... I uh... have to do an errand and then pick up the kids from school, so you know... life..." my face was still burning with embarrassment of the buzzing in my pussy, but that causes it to get wetter as well.

"OK.. well... don't be such a stranger this time Madison," Beth said with a smile before standing up and giving me a hug.

"Ya... of course, I'll give you a call sometime!" I said back to her as I pushed open the door and walked back into the change area.

Luckily this gym had private shower stalls so I went into the nearest one, took off the towel and began to cool myself down. My hands roamed my body, gently touching my rock hard nipples, before touching my cunt. It felt like it was on fire from being on show and having the toy inside it. My fingers moved to the plug in my ass, feeling the cold metal end touching my skin. I slowly pulled it out and pushed it back in, moaning as I did it.

My body felt like it had hundreds of little sensory overloads happening all the time. My fingers started to play with my clit as I focused on the vibrations happening inside me. It felt amazing, the water, the freedom, the touching. My mind thought through all of the stares I had gotten, being exposed to so many people, and how much deep down I loved it. I wanted to put on a stern outside that showed I hated being blackmailed, but it was breaking down, everyday I loved it more and more.

A gentle orgasm rippled through my body as the water continued to cascade over me. I didn't want to be too loud, I just wanted to feel relaxed again, and it did the trick. A few more minutes in the shower, letting the water run through my hair, allowed me to focus and get my head straight. I needed to dry myself off and wrap the towel around me, walk over to my clothes, if you could call them that, and get dressed without showing off to anyone.

I did just that, towel around my body, walked to my clothes, luckily no one was there. I lowered down my body a little exposing my tits but keeping my waist and everything lower covered. My sports bra stretched over my head and down my chest, my arms bending to push through the openings. As I reached up I could feel the towel loosening around me. I knew what was going to happen next but my hands were still struggling with the sports bra, pushing to free themselves and save the towel. They failed. The towel fell to the ground clumping by my feet. My naked body on display. My face burned with shame again, the little silver butt plug in my ass, the vibrator antenna just poking out from between my legs. I turned side to side, looking to see if anyone was there, if anyone could see. No one. "Thank god," I said quietly to myself.

My hands moved quickly, the sports bra moving into place, my feet slipping into the legs of the leggings. As I bent over to pull them up my body a stranger walked behind me. I turned to look out of instinct. Their eyes went wide, their face went red. The butt plug was on full display as I was bent there, vulnerable, I forze for a second, not sure what to do. Quickly I turned back around to look ahead, to avoid the stranger behind me. As fast I could I pulled the leggings up, put my shoes and socks on, grabbed my things and walked out of the change room, doing everything I could not to look at anyone, focused.

As I walked out of the gym towards the door and my car I could feel the eyes on me again, starting at my outfit, my legs, my ass, looking at me like I was a slut. I felt like one. Did I hate it?

I drove to the school to pick up Emma and Sam, I was a little early so I took my time, breathing deeply, trying to calm myself. "You'll never see that person again," I told myself as I relaxed. The more relaxed I got the more I felt the vibration still running in my pussy, and the more I felt that the more turned on I felt. I was horny again, it seemed like I was never not horny.

I parked further away from the school and waited, I texted Emma and Sam to let them know. I was supposed to be home sick, no need for that lie to be broken.

"Hey mom," Sam said as he slipped into the back seat.

"Hey honey, how was your day?" I replied trying to act completely normally.

"It was fine..." Sam said before burying his head back into his phone.

Emma opened the door and almost jumped into her seat before speaking, "What the fuck are you wearing mom?"

My face went red again.

"Is it because of..." Emma trailed off while lowering her voice so Sam didn't pay attention.

"Yes," I said back while nodding my head.

Emma's hand moved over and landed on my knee as she gave me a smile. "Well... you look really good in it anyway..."

"Thanks," I smiled back. I didn't want to tell her that I felt pretty good in it too, or that I had two toys stuffed in my holes like a slut.

We got home and I headed up to my room. I hadn't heard from the blackmailer in awhile so I pulled the toys out of my holes for the first time all day and washed them off, letting them dry on the counter. I changed into some comfy clothes, washed my face and headed back downstairs.

Dinner, some TV, and an early bed time was on the schedule for the rest of the night. I kept checking my phone for some kind of demand, some kind of order, but nothing. Silence.

As I laid in bed scrolling instagram before falling asleep I shook my head thinking of the day I just had. How had I changed to a point where I was starting to like what was happening?

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I turned to my head to look at the door, "come in...".

Emma opened the door and walked towards my bed. Her long t-shirt doing little to hide her body underneath. "Mom?"

"Ya honey?"

"Did you... ummmm... borrow something from my room today?"

For what seemed like the hundredth time that day my face went bright red. "Oh... ummm... Ya... I had to you... you know because of...". The shame hit me like a brick in the face.

"Oh, well... I mean that's fine... but... maybe return it when you can?" Emma was also turning red, admitting to her mom that she wanted her butt plug back.

"Ya... of course... sorry..." what else could I say?

Emma turned and started to walk out of my room, saying goodnight as she went.

I turned over and buried my head in my pillow. What was I going to do?

12