Madison's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Her ass you mean, Betty."

Betty gulped. "Yes, Sir, her ass is her best feature."

"I think that both of you are gorgeous," Evan said smoothly. Once again Madison felt a thrill of acceptance that morphed quickly into a deepening of her lust. "But both of you need an awakening. And as it so happens..." he said trailing off into a chuckle.

"Stand up, both of you." Evan barked it, an order to be obeyed, and quickly. Both girls shot to their feet, almost at the same time.

Evan walked behind Betty, and encircled her body. His palms rested on the upward sweep of the top of Betty's generous breasts. He slid them down slowly, staring hard at Madison. "Madison. Would you not want to do this? To feel Betty's firm, supple flesh?" he asked.

Madison felt dry-mouthed as her heart raced wildly in her chest. Her thoughts, a jumbled mixture of 'yes' and 'no' and 'why does he want to know that?' all mixed together before she finally blurted out the answer "Yes...Sir."

Evan ran his hands back up over Betty's boobs, lifting and squeezing them together before releasing them to let them fall in a titty drop motion. His hands moved up to her shoulders, where he gripped and then pushed, forcing Betty down, to go face down on the table. His positioned his hips right at her backside. He ran his hands up and down her back, each time lifting the shirt up a little more and exposing her lower back. "Stay there," he demanded.

Muffled, Betty replied "Yes, Sir."

Evan moved over to Madison. She felt her heart race even faster now. His hand, dangling by his side, moved behind her, and into the crack of her ass. His fingers probed, and when they met the hard jewel of the plug, he removed his hands and patted her butt lightly. His hands roamed up to her shoulders, where he began pushing her back down into an identical position as Betty. Once she was face down on the table as well, he pressed his body against hers. She felt the hardness of him pressing against her wet sex, and it was all she could not to not moan.

"Do not move. Either of you." With that, he walked away. Betty and Madison's head were facing away from one another. Madison so badly wanted to know what the two of them had done that day. But she craved even more what Evan might be planning. His footsteps returned.

"Madison." He moved behind her. "Pick your head up, keep your eyes closed," he said. She did, and she felt him gather her thick hair in one big fist. He pulled, not hard, certainly not enough to cause her to scream in pain, but enough that it strained her to have her head pulled back in such a manner. A thick, leather mask was draped over her face, and he moved her hair out of the way so that the tight elastic band snapped against her neck. He then lowered her head back to the table. Being blinded like this aroused her in a manner she had never dared guess - she felt her pussy absolutely flooding with creamy deliciousness.

His hands were on her shoulders next, and he lifted her from the table. Keeping both hands, he walked her over to the couch. She felt her loose shorts slide off of her body, and then he tapped her knee to get her to step out of them. He turned her, and sat her down on the couch. He put her hands on her bare thighs, and patted her hands twice. Then she felt something thin wind around her ankle, then the other, and realized with a start that he was tying her ankles together. He moved swiftly, and in a matter of moments she knew that there was no escaping the bonds. He then began looping another cord around her legs, just above her knees.

He lifted the shirt from her body, and then placed her hands at the back of her neck. His tie was against swift, and in a moment she knew that she could not move her hands from the back of her neck. Feeling all this without seeing it made her hips twitch and her body positively radiate sexual fire. At that moment she would have done just about anything. He patted her boobs twice, and gave her nipples an almost friendly tweak. And then, he was gone.

Trying to listen so hard made her ears sound like were filled with nothing but that odd rushing noise. She was aware of her heart, how it raced and beat with a heaviness. It seemed that even she could feel the rapid pulse of her body, especially where the cords held her in place. She tried to wiggle but it was no use. She was locked in tight into that sitting position. But at least her legs were not spread. Yet, she thought.

Time changed; what was probably seconds felt like minutes or hours. She listened hard, hoping to hear something, her eyes unable to see. She flexed her fingers, and as she sat there with her legs bound together so tightly she realized how impossible it would be to get to her pussy. That thought, of having such a wet cunt and not being able to touch it, drove her wilder yet. Then, footsteps.

They stopped. There was a whistle then a loud smack as a hand hit flesh, and a muffled sound of noise. Then, more footsteps, and she was moved not roughly but certainly not gently into the middle of the couch. She wondered what the sight looked like; her bared torso, naturally hanging breasts, eyes covered with a big leather blindfold, her arms tied up tight behind her head, and her legs tied together. She envisioned herself looking down at the sight...and it made her wetter yet. Then, the couch moved as someone moved onto it.

She felt that it was Betty - the cushions were not pushed down enough. And it felt like she was kneeling over her. She felt a cord wind around one leg in and through the existing cords, and then as Betty's warm, soft leg pressed against hers, Madison knew that Evan was tying them together. Oh, what devilish delights awaited them?! She was breathless in her excitement, and she listened to hear Betty's short, quick bursts of breath. She suspected that her friend and roommate was as hot and wet as she was. And still, not being able to see, not knowing, that made it even more alluring. There was some moaning, again oddly muffled, but more silence from Evan as he worked.

Finally, there was a few more footsteps. Madison surmised he had stepped back to admire his handiwork. "Ah, just one...more...little...thing," he said softly. His footsteps moved away; Madison, despite Betty's closeness, dared not talk. Her friend was breathing so fast, so heavy, and yet there was this muffled aspect to it. Madison could not put her finger on it. With Evan's steps nearing her once again she figured that she'd find out soon enough.

Movement, especially in Betty's legs, as Evan was doing something. Then, suddenly, Betty's body jerked hard and from her mouth erupted what should have been a shrill scream. It was then that Madison realized that her friend was probably gagged. But what had caused the pain? There was a soft clinking noise, like metal on metal. What the hell?

Hard hands gripped her breasts roughly. Strong fingers circled her nipples, and as if they were not stiff enough the action seemed to make them harder. She stifled her moans as the pleasure erupted and coursed through her. Then, she could not hold back a squeal as he roughly slapped her flesh. But when the vicious pinching thing clamped down on her nipples she could not hold back the loud cries of pain. "OW OW OW!" she cried out. Betty's cries grew louder too, and then between the two of them they realized that their nipples were clamped and attached to each other.

"Now then," Evan said. "Betty, I'm going to remove that gag. You know what you have to do," he rumbled. She was moaning pitifully, yet Madison registered hot droplets hitting her thighs. Her friend was literally dripping wet, and despite the fiery agony in her nipples the thought that her friend was tied so lewdly above her and dripping on her made her even hotter. If such a thing was possible.

When the gag was released Betty gasped hugely several times. There, there was a sharp smack. Madison moaned when Betty planted her lips upon hers, and forced her mouth open to slide her tongue inside. The kiss, unexpected, different from a man's, aroused her completely then. There was no part of her brain that was not locked onto the sexual pleasure, the pleasure of the kiss, driven further by the inability to move and touch and caress and feel. The kiss broke. WHAP!

Betty's mewling cry stopped only when she planted her mouth back on Madison's. The two girls kissed passionately, neither able to see, only able to sense and taste each other. At any break in the kiss Betty's ass received a sharp spank. Yet it seemed that with each break and slap that Betty's renewed kiss took on even greater passions. So their tongues dueled and fought as they kissed with abandon, giving and taking pleasure.

Betty paused to gasp and pant wildly, and before the smack could be delivered had dropped back into the kiss. Evan smacked her ass anyway, and Madison felt the vibrations in her throat as Betty cried out during the kiss.

Suddenly Betty was yanked away. Evan's voice, low, rough, throaty: "Do you know what this is?"

"Oh god oh god," Betty moaned. "It's my hitachi!"

SLAP! "HOW ARE YOU TO ADDRESS ME BITCH?" Evan roared.

"It's my hitachi SIR!" Betty about screamed.

"Correct," Evan said. "And..."

The high-pitched vibrations of the toy erupted, and with it came a screech from Betty. As if Madison did not have enough of the other girl's juices dripping on her or running down her leg! Betty was howling now, and was jerking hard - and with each jerk came a renewed burning pain in the nipples so much so that Madison finally gave voice to her pain.

"You're hurting your friend," Evan said almost conversationally. "Is that the kind of slut that I want, someone who hurts her friend?"

"NO SIR!" Betty yelped loudly.

"So then take it, slut. You use the fucking thing enough," he said almost caustically.

Betty's body shivered and her cries of sexual ecstasy rose and rose. But she remained still, and the fire in Madison's nipples reduced a little - not gone, but her body had already adapted a little. It hurt like hell, there was no denying that, but she was able to take it now that Betty wasn't bouncing around so. Then, Betty screeched out that she was coming, and she yanked so hard that both clamps came off of Madison's body which elicited a sharp scream of pain from her.

As fast as lightning Evan was on her, and pressed the wand against her sex even harder. "Ride out all that coming you slut, this is what you wanted, to come and come and come!" he barked. "Isn't that what you told me on Facetime that you wanted me to make you come over and over! Well here it is, slut, and now you get to take it, take it all!" he yelled.

"No please sir no oh my god it's too much so sensitive please sir PLEASE!" she begged helplessly.

"Nope," he said back at a casual good humor. "And just think, Madison can only hear you and feel your body shiver with each orgasm. How many is that now? I wonder how sensitive I can actually make you?" he wondered aloud.

"PLEASE STOP PLEASE OH MY GOD IT'S TOO MUCH PLEASE SIR PLEASE!" she whined desperately.

"Not until you say it!" he yelled at her.

"Please fuck Madison, please cum in Madison so I can eat your cum right out of her hot pussy!" Betty begged wildly.

"You want to eat the creampie out of your roommate's pussy?" Evan asked.

"Yes Sir please let me eat your creampie from her...her pussy!" she begged even harder.

"I think that you should at least make her cum first, don't you?"

"I'll eat her pussy, please Sir, please let me eat her pussy I've never wanted to eat another pussy so badly in my life!"

Madison felt her body being lifted, her legs slid under her body, and turned into a somewhat uncomfortable ass up/face down. With her legs together as they were, it would be hard for Betty to get in there. Madison herself was breathless at the opportunity - nothing would please her more than to cum first from her friend, then as her friend ate cum from her body. She shuddered at the delight of it.

Madison felt Evan spread her ass cheeks apart. "Look, slut, she wore her plug all day like she was supposed to. That's why she's getting the reward and you're getting tortured!" he said. But then a hot, wet tongue pressed against Madison's pussy and she was lost, completely gone. She felt the smaller lips and the smaller triangle of the tongue, but Betty was skilled and swiftly found Madison's clit and began working it. Madison was already gasping and so close to cumming when Betty was yanked away.

In unison, both girls moaned "Nooooooooo!" as Evan laughed. He swatted her ass a couple of times, not hard, but hard enough that she felt the stinging pain followed by the crawly sensation. Then Betty was shoved back in there and resumed her work and Madison was again lost in pleasure. She came, more than once, and she had no full idea of what had happened. And then the ropes were coming undone and her hands untied, and Madison fell limply onto the couch, panting, exhausted, but not yet fully sated.

"Please Sir please take my pussy as yours," Madison begged once she was untied and able to look up at the sweaty Evan. The glint in his eyes, she knew he was unable to hold back. She looked at Betty who was covered in a sheen of sweat head to toe, her entire body flushed with sex, yet still tied up. Betty was slid onto the floor, and Madison positioned herself to give herself fully over to Evan. Betty's boyfriend stood behind her and slapped her wet pussy several times with his hard cock.

"Oh god please put it in me I've never wanted a cock so fucking bad in my life!" Madison groaned. The slapping was erotic, teasing, driving her wild. She wanted to feel his thick balls slapping noisily against her body, his hard powerful thrusts, taking her, driving himself into her, owning her completely. She could barely wait to feel his body cum, his cock spurt all that gooey delicious cum into her pussy and then know that Betty had to clean it all up. Once his cock entered her, which it did swiftly and easily and stretched her wide, filling her completely, she found words beyond her ability.

All she could do was gasp. Her body screamed for oxygen as he pounded her relentlessly. Somewhere in a distant part of her brain she knew that such pounding would leave her mushy and sore the next day but at the moment it was the only way to fuck. She thrust back into him as hard as he pushed into her, and the sounds of their sex were broken up only by Betty's soft moans.

"Please Sir please cum inside me!" Madison begged him.

"Here it comes slut!" he roared, and then held her hips so tightly she nearly cried out in pain. She felt his body give, and the curious sensation of being filled up took hold. She screamed finally in orgasmic pleasure as his balls gave way and pumped her full of hot life-giving cum. Then, he pulled out and she was rewarded by Betty's mouth greedily all over her sex, driving her almost instantly to another orgasm. This was as hot knowing Betty was sucking the cum from her as it was from the pleasure of a tongue on her quim. She shuddered and creamed heavily as Betty lapped it eagerly up, and then finally Madison's arms gave out and she collapsed forward onto the couch, unable to do anything except breath.

Betty was on the couch, her face right in front of Madison's, her eyes asking the question. Madison nodded, and opened her mouth. Betty slid a goodish amount of his cum from her mouth into Madison's, and she swirled it around like the good little cumslut she was. Then she swallowed it. "Mmmm delicious," she moaned.

"I know." Betty winked. "Slut."

Madison smiled and winked. "Slut!"

12