All Comments on 'Madison's Embarrassing Spanking'

by writingsomethingnew

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
janiegeeupjaniegeeupabout 5 years ago
Excellent

Truly excellent piece of writing. Very arousing :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
nice build up to the subject matter

I loved this, the writing is excellent and I would guess that Madison will eventually find her mind telling her to commit further misdemeanors and experience the mysterious enhancements to the judicial punishments. It would also be interesting to expand the story to include a male suffering the same kind of punishments but subtly altered to match the gender!

thank you

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 5 years ago
Loved it

I’m a sucker for the judicial punishment story and this was excellent. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Spectacular Story!

Love these these judicial punishment themed stories, especially the well-developed humiliation, control and discipline here! Hope that Maddy will absentmndedly commit another minor malfeasance where she will receive additional and more severe discipline as a repeat offender. Great story effort - keep up the excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice Story!

But what happens if its a more serious violation like a DUI, resisting arrest and/or some some similar legal violation? Would that warrant more severe judicial punishment(s) at the Center? Great writing effort - just thinking about more story lines on this theme......

Ender12345Ender12345about 5 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Hi. I really enjoy your writing and can't wait for more stories in that universe. As others already mentioned it'd be nice to include male convicts and different types of punishment, maybe administered in public or to several people at once?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!

How kinky hot. I love it. At first i thought how unrealistic, but then i started thinking "Well what if it was real?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

Great story. Think I’m looking forward to the sequel even more than Game of Thrones this week. Interested to see how this may escalate....

Horseman68Horseman68almost 5 years ago
Great Story.

This is a great piece of work. The writing is superb in reflecting the girl’s inner thoughts as well as the procedures she must undergo. One thing I did not understand, why were her ankles kept together during the second spanking? Would seem much easier to just spread her legs completely. Regardless, very talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Instrument

Very good story my only regret that her bbeatiing on her bottom was not very long and a cane would haave been better and a leather strap on he vagina but avery good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Eagerly awaiting your next!

StrappingManStrappingManalmost 4 years ago
Very detailed

I wouldnt want to live in this world but her internal dialogue and rractions seemed very faithful. Excellent style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Odd?

I think the one thing that came across to me as odd was that opted to wear tight fitting jeans when she knew that she was going to get at minimum bare bottomed spanking? I’d have thought that she would want to wear something loose so that it didn’t compress the skin.

As a punishment for her it could have been a lot worse, particularly the humiliation if she orgasmed during/ after punishment.

Anon of 10/15/19 kinda surprised me with their comments and I couldn’t decide if he/ she was a sadist or masochist.

Overall I thought it was a very well written highly detailed story, parts of her internal monologue seemed incongruous but in general seemed very realistic.

Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
!!!!

Just for crossing the road? Yeeesh.

writingsomethingnewwritingsomethingnewover 3 years agoAuthor
@anonymous on 1/5

Yeah I totally agree. Definitely too harsh. I've finetuned the harshness of the punishment and the offense sense then. Haha.

Gym52Gym52almost 3 years ago

I am assuming that this story is one of your earliest after you conceived the new legal regime as other stories of hours are far less extreme with the punishment.

Thank you for a beautifully descriptive tale of judicial corporal punishment. Your legal system is one that I could

happily live with and enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This punishment was way too harsh for jaywalking.

The getting stripped & seen by others should be punishment enough.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

5 pages is to long, (for me). Got lost in the reading. Could not stay up with the story.

redrum10redrum104 days ago

I liked the intricate detail. The build up to me is everything, provides connection to the characters, situation etc. & therefore makes me invested in what is going on. I thought, like everything you write, it was excellent, Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwritingsomethingnew@writingsomethingnew
352 Followers
I appreciate all comments and private messages! If you pass on your email when leaving me a PM, I almost always reply. I especially love suggestions (for both content and style) and feedback so I can continue to grow as a writer and create better stories.