Madison's First Bull

Story Info
Madison meets her first bull as her husband records.
2.2k words
4.28
22.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I honestly have no clue how I ended up balls deep in another man's wife, with his approval mind you. Well, I have a clue how, but it all happened so fast.

I was at the bar when this beautiful brunette woman, probably in her late 20's, approached me, "H-hey there, hand-dsome." I swung around and checked her out. She stood in front of me nervously, her hand gripped her wrist and this accented the great tits she was having trouble containing in her red skin tight dress. Her toned legs were coupled with black ankle strap heels to bring out the sexiest legs I think I've ever seen on a woman. After a minute of staring I finally got my shit together to respond.

It turns out that this woman's name was Madison and much to my dismay, at first, she was married. She bought me a drink and got right down to business telling me about how she has been watching me from across the bar with her husband, Ryan, for awhile and they think I would be perfect to be her first Bull.

One thing led to the next and I'm practically ripping the dress off Madison as her and I barely make it through the door. Her tits came right out once the dress came off, showing her dark pink nipples, but she did wear a black lacy thong. She dropped to her knees and undid my belt with finesse and speed that only comes from lots of practice. Once my pants fell, my boxers followed soon to reveal my huge cock. They were right, I was just what they were looking for, and I could see that in Madison's greedy smile as she eyed my cock. Her tongue cradled the underside of my cock as she licked up from my base. She fit her mouth around my cock and began to slowly work as much of me in as she could, her red lips suctioned to my cock as she pulled back. She began to moan, which made me notice her hands wandering around her body. She groped her tits and slid another hand down her panties. She seemed to be able to get about half of me into her mouth and down her throat a bit before she said she couldn't go anymore. So, naturally as a gentleman, I held her head in place and shoved as much of my cock as would fit. Her throat tightened around my head as she tried to gasp and scream for air. Her drool fell onto her body and her hands pushed against my thighs. I finally pulled her off, saliva fell everywhere, and she took a big gasp of air.

As she was catching her breath I noticed Ryan in a recliner, videotaping the whole thing on a pretty quality camera. I've seen porn like this before so I think I knew what to say. I looked straight into the camera and said, "You enjoy me using your wife like a fuck toy, don't you? Like watching her choke on a cock bigger than yours?" Her husband shifted in his seat, adjusting his pants a bit.

"How much- how much did you get in?" Madison asked looking up at me with deep blue eyes.

"About three quarters," I stood over her with my cock still standing.

"Awww, I was hoping I could take it all... But I have an idea!" She hopped up and pushed the papers off the coffee table. She laid with her back down, her head hung off the end. "Kneel down and fuck my throat, babe."

I did just that. I knelt down and lined up my cock with her waiting mouth. I slowly pushed my shaft in fully and watched as her throat bulged down to her collarbone. She tensed up at first but began to relax after a short second. I pulled out all the way to let her breath, then I lined my cock up again and shoved my cock down her throat again. I began to fuck her tight throat. She made a perfect hole with her mouth and took my cock like a pro. My balls slapped against her face with every thrust inside her red lips.

She even gave me a show as she began to play with her tits again, her fingers pinched at her nipples and she jiggled her mounds. Ryan got up from his seat and moved the camera all around us and commented, "Wow, hey, y'know she never let me fuck her throat like that." I reached down and pushed her hand to the side, then I slapped her tit. She moaned and her throat tightened around me again. I pulled out to give her a moment to breathe before I thrusted violently back into her mouth. I slapped her breast again and saw her tanned skin began to turn red, her nipples fully erect. She moved her free hand down and began to massage her pussy again. I grabbed her neck and used it for leverage to thrust harder into her throat. The sounds of her gagging and my balls slapping her face echoed through the house. After a couple seconds, I pulled out and she gasped for air. She sat up and coughed as I stood up.

"I'm sorry, Madison, was I too rough?" I inquired, making sure I didn't push it too far.

She slowly turned around, got on all fours on the coffee table and then crawled to me. When she was closer she began to fiddle with my cock, soaked with her saliva. "Don't apologize, treat me like a fuck toy. I'm your whore. His lover, but your whore."

With this she yelped as I picked her up and threw her onto the couch. I knelt down again and pulled her legs apart, placing them on my shoulders. I could already feel her heels poking into my back. I pulled her thong up, placing the cloth between her pussy lips. I kissed and licked her thighs. My tongue got close, even grazed, her lips but I would always pull back in time to watch her shiver. When I decided she had enough, after a minute or so, I pulled the little piece of fabric to the side and plunged my tongue into her glistening, wet folds. I licked all of her gorgeous slit, from digging my tongue in her hole to sharply flicking her clit with my tongue, and all the skin in between. She grabbed my hair and pulled me in closer. Her heels scratched at my back as she squirmed from pleasure. After I teased her clit for a few minutes, flicking my tongue across it once every so often, I let it become my focus. My tongue pushed against her button and massaged it for a couple seconds at a time. She began to moan loudly. Her grip on my hair tightened and she crossed her legs behind my back, pulling me in as close as she could.

My fingers found their way to her entrance and pushed their way inside her. Her walls were tight around just my two fingers but, thanks to how her juices were literally dripping from her pussy, they were easily able to nestle in between. I slid them out and pushed them back in faster and harder each time until I felt her juices hit my mouth and cover my hand. She squeezed her fist super tight with my hair being pulled and her other hand ended up on my shoulder, digging her nails into me to brace herself as the waves of pleasure crashed over her. When she finally collapsed back down I pulled away to see a puddle of juices laying underneath her.

She got up and crossed the room to the wall next to her husband. He was still filming but he had set the camera down to enjoy himself. He had a bulge in his pants but he wasn't even trying to touch it.

"Hey, man, I don't mind you joining in," I told him.

"He's has his instructions," Madison said as she motioned for me to come to her with her finger. "He's not allowed to touch anyone, not even himself." With that she turned around and bent over. She braced herself on the wall and presented her firm ass to me. I spanked it, causing a small ripple. She flinched.

"Can't handle the pain?" I inquired.

"I-I can handle it," Madison panted. I spanked her again. Then again. And again. Each time a sharp inhale followed by a moan. Between her parted legs a drop of her cum slowly dripped down to the floor.

"Are you always this horny?" I asked her as I noticed the cum.

"No, not usually," she breathed. "I'm only this horny for your cock."

"Well, I hope you're ready then," I warned as I slowly pushed my cock into her aching pussy. She gasped at first but then I heard sounds of pain about a quarter inside her. "Are you alright?"

"Please, keep going. I'm sure once I have all of you inside me I'm sure it'll feel so much better," she pleaded. So I pushed myself in despite her grunts and moans. Her walls were squeezing my cock but, due to her wetness, my cock was able to slide into her pussy with ease. Once I was all the way in I checked up on her, "How you doin' Madison?"

In response she wiggled her ass, causing her walls to strangle my shaft more than they already were. She pulled herself off my cock a little before slamming back down on it.

"I take it, you want me to start moving?" I teased her.

"Yes, please, fuck me. Fuck me hard. I'm your whore, use me." With that I gave her no more mercy as I began to pound her, stretching her to her limits. "Oh, fuck... your cock is, hah, fucking huge!"

Her walls clamped down on me and her juices sprayed all over my shaft before running down our legs. I noticed she was having a hard time keeping herself up, and I'm sure those sexy heels didn't help, so I grabbed her waist and supported her weight. As I continued to pound into her pussy, her husband was moving his camera around us again. She pulled him in, when he was close enough, and kissed him deeply. Her moans were muffled by his tongue, as were her screams as she began to shake and her juices splashed to the floor again.

"He feels so fucking good, baby," she said when their kiss broke. She looked him in the eyes, "Thank you." I pulled her hair back, forcing her to look at the wall as she moaned and whimpered. After a minute or so more of feeling her slippery walls grip every inch of my cock, I pulled out and let her go. She fell against the wall for support and whined in protest. She turned herself around to face me, but I had already knelt down and tucked my arms under her legs. I pulled her up, supporting her by her legs, and her back pressed against the wall. Her pussy spread wide open for me as I guided myself back inside her folds. She gripped my shoulders and dug her nailed into me as I pushed further inside her. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth fell open. A quick whimper escaped her lips and then my mouth was on her's, silencing her. I began to pound and explore her mouth with my tongue at the same time. She reciprocated the kiss, even pulling me in closer by the back of my head. She ran nails deep into my back since she gripped on and enjoyed as I pumped my hard cock inside her, feeling her entrance gripped onto my cock, begging me to stay inside her longer. She came within a few seconds, her muffled moans caught on camera.

I set her down and, I don't know if it was exhaustion or planned but, she fell to her knees. She took my cock into her mouth and began to work her magic again, sucking the juices off my tip and licking the rest off. Her tongue lapped at my balls as she used the mixture of her juices and saliva to jerk me off. It didn't take much longer for me to bust. I warned her and she jerked me off right above her face. I came, most of it splashed onto her face and some shot into her hair. Some of the cum dripped onto her tits.

She stood up, took the camera, looked directly into it and blew a kiss. "Baby, I can't wait to be covered in so many men's cum. This was alot of fun, but let me get cleaned up so I can take you to bed and reward you," with that she took a string of cum off of her breasts with her finger and sucked it clean. She showed the cum, swallowed it, and then showed her empty mouth. She winked and turned the recording off.

When Madison had turned back to me she thanked me for the time we had. We exchanged contact info and I was out the door after a quick cup of tea, prepared by Ryan as Madison went off to shower. I have no doubts as soon as I was kicked out they started to fuck like rabbits. Hope they have fun.