Madison's Game

Story Info
He's a cuck, she's a slut. They were made for each other.
4.3k words
3.74
35.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there. This story is a bit of an experiment for me since it is my first try at a cuckold story. I would be very excited to hear what you think, despite it being rather short. Please leave a comment or a vote. It's how we know that our stories get read. You can do this even if you don't have an account. Enjoy!

***

I see it will be one of those nights again.

Madison was putting on the heavy emerald earrings, the ones that I had gotten her that one year for her birthday. The rocks dangled against her neck, stretching her earlobes. Her dark brown hair was done in luxuriant soft curls. The skin-tight black dress revealed all her curves.

She was the very image of a hot villainess. Her nose was very angular but in no way unattractive, her eyeshadow dark. She preferred muted colors, especially green. You never saw her without her lips having been painted in blood red. There was something snake-like about her body, her curves being subtle and smooth. Hers was the kind of beauty that was unnatural: her lashes were extensions, her face covered with a generous amount of foundation. Only her skin was naturally immaculate, as if it had been ripped off the corpses of young virgins. Snow White and the Evil Queen in one.

I wondered if that dress was a little too skimpy for the evening, but I knew better than to question her fashion choices. Either way, she looked gorgeous.

"And I fucking swear if you leave me alone talking with the Hendersons again, I will fucking off myself," she was telling me, as she studied her painted face in the mirror. "As if these parties couldn't be more dull."

"I'll try not to," I muttered. It was a business party, though. Some networking was necessary. We were to celebrate the launch of a new product. Months of preparation had finally come to an end. If she really didn't want to come, she could have simply excused herself.

But no. She saw these events as chances to socialize, play the role of a supportive wife. Nothing delighted her more than the envy of other, usually older, women as she entered a party lavishly dressed. She was impossibly shallow.

I knew that the real reason behind her extreme vanity was insecurity. Her looks were to die for, and her body was her favorite weapon, but her body was useless on the path she had chosen. Despite years of studying, she had not graduated into any profession. Her current degree was in philosophy. Before that it was art history.

If it hadn't been for me, she would be homeless, broke and unemployed. It had been a strategical move to marry me. We both knew that. My wife was my costliest investment.

I loved her, nevertheless.

- - -

"Mr. Lawrence, may I introduce you to my wife, Madison."

She flashed her white teeth like a scared monkey as he took her hand for a courteous kiss. Smiling never came to her naturally.

"Lovely to meet you, Miss."

"Mrs," I corrected him.

"Oh, that's right. Mrs."

Mr. Lawrence was a boyish gentleman, even if he was old enough to be her father. A Richard Gere-type that matures like French wine. He had the most expressive eyes, which prior to this moment I had genuinely liked. Right now, they were savoring my wife.

"Happy to make your acquaintance." She was checking him out, estimating the price of his Rolex. She liked what she saw.

"Mr. Lawrence is one of the shareholders," I explained.

"You can be very proud of your husband, Mrs. Bevan. I don't think we would've made the launch date without his dedication and hard work. I apologize for all the late nights. I'm sure you'll be pleased to have him back."

"Oh, I can keep myself amused," said Madison. "But yes, it's much better when he's home. Awfully proud of you, baby." She kissed a soft peck on my cheek, careful not to smudge her lipstick.

"Thanks, honey."

Mr. Lawrence grinned awkwardly at our exchange. I wondered if it was the artificial tenderness between us, since she was not a particularly good actress, or the fact that he would've loved to bang her.

"I need to get some more refreshments." He showed us his empty glass as if to convince us that he was not lying. "Mrs. Bevan, Bill, if you would excuse me."

As soon as he was gone, the smile vanished off Madison's lips.

"Will you be working with him in the future?" she asked.

"Most definitely."

"Pity."

She was scanning the room for viable options. It was a large party venue, chosen by my boss for its classy wooden paneling and crystal chandeliers, but it had been made intimate with dim-lighting and by dividing the space with furniture into small sections. A jazz band was playing on the other side of the hall, and plenty of people had occupied the floor in front of them, dancing to the tune of saxophone. It was an opulent party to celebrate a finished project. I knew that somewhere in the room, numbers were still being discussed over a glass of champagne.

Madison drifted off without a word in the direction of the bar. Not to look like a goof by myself, I soon found a few co-workers and greeted their spouses. It was open bar, but everyone was too sober. Despite it being an occasion for celebration, nobody was truly letting loose.

At some point I caught a glimpse of Madison on the dance floor, her arms wrapped around the neck of a man I did not know. I saw how his hands tried to move down from her hips on that remarkably bubbly ass of hers. She scolded him for it, I'm sure, but the smile on her lips suggested that problem was in his timing and not in the act itself.

He was a young black man, possibly some kind of an intern. He was in his mid-20s perhaps. I remember how shameless I was at his age, ten or so years ago. He wasn't particularly handsome, but I could see that he was confident in seducing my young wife. Like bubble gum, she would wrap the guy around her little finger, all the while they were under the impression that they were the ones chewing. I would know. I had been there once.

It was an hour or so later that I watched her take his hand and lead him out of the room, a naughty grin on her face. Wherever they were going, he followed her excitedly like a puppy on leash.

Another hour passed; the party had quietened down. There had been no sign of my wife or her suitor. I realized I had been abandoned. It was time to go home.

- - -

The taxi halted in front of our apartment block. I gave the driver a fair tip.

It had started to drizzle on the way home. I hurried through the glass doors into the warm, brightly lit foyer. I didn't want my suit ruined. The familiar young receptionist greeted me politely as usual. However, there was a quizzical look on his face. He was probably wondering why I should return alone when he had seen me leave with my wife. Quite frankly, he should've put two and two together months ago.

I opened the door to our luxurious suite. I would've much preferred a loft, but Madison had insisted on this suite because the bathroom was more to her liking. It had space for her make-up refrigerator.

I took off my coat and packed it away calmly. I had noticed the lights were on.

"Welcome home, honey."

I turned around and it was Madison standing near the entrance to our bedroom. She had lost the little black dress somewhere and was now wearing a 2-piece lingerie of black lace, see-through. The pink of her nipples was visible through the fragile garment. I had never seen it before, but Madison was buying new lingerie so often that she probably threw them away after one use.

She was being very welcoming, as if she had not been flirting with other men right under my nose all night. She kissed me sweetly on my lips as my body involuntary began to react to the immediate proximity of her near-naked body. Her fingers curled themselves into the tip of my trimmed black beard. She began cheekily pulling me in the direction of the bedroom. Our usual little dance.

On our bed was the kid from the party, down to his boxer shorts.

They had both been expecting me. He was looking at us both with an amused smile. He must've felt very awkward yet excited about this new game my wife had suggested to him. He was studying me carefully, probably wondering whether I would burst into rage at the sight of another man in my marital bed. What he probably didn't realize was that this game was hardly as new to me as it was to him.

"This is James." Madison smiled smugly as if he was her own creation.

"Hello James." I would forget his name come the next day.

"James is going to fuck me."

I merely nodded. She began circling me like a shark preys on a sinking ship. She was swimming in her wickedness.

"You might better take a seat, Bill. He's been waiting all night and from what he has told me, it sounds like we will be here for a while."

She had a simple chair reserved just for these occasions at the darkest corner of the room. She placed it perfectly in the middle of the empty place in front of the bed. Then she grabbed me by the shoulders and seated me on it.

I hated the chair. It was incredibly uncomfortable and all my attempts at replacing it had been in vain. I could still remember the bonfire she had made of my latest purchase.

Her eyes were set on me as she slowly backed away. There had been times when I had tried walking away from it. Then she would threaten me with a divorce. I knew I was too indispensable in financing her lifestyle. It was always just an act.

I believe the first time had been quite spontaneous, and she had done it out of sheer hatred for me. There had been a fight. But when Madison's resting bitch face began to soften and gasps of pleasure began floating out of her lips while she kept staring at me, we both knew that she had made a discovery.

James was already hard, and the outline of his cock could be traced through his boxers. Madison told him to stand up and take off his underwear. Eagerly he did as she asked, while she went on her knees on top of the bed. When his manhood was right in front of her face, she gave me a cheeky smile before placing it between her red-hot lips.

"Mmmm." She sucked it like it was a strawberry lollipop. "What a juicy hard cock."

"Thanks, Mads." James smiled stupidly. She was ignoring him. It hadn't yet dawned on him that this all had naught to do with him. He was just a shiny new toy.

"This is so much nicer to suck than your soft sausage." Madison slurped loudly. "I bet I can make it harder still."

"Oh, please do." James said.

"Just shut up, will you."

"Yes, Miss."

"Mrs." I corrected him.

James looked at me somewhat uncertainly. I bet he was already having second thoughts. But he would stay. They always stayed.

I wondered if Madison had chosen young James because of the age-old racial stereotype for she enjoyed telling me my cock was small and soft. Realistically speaking, my size was adequate, and James' was as unimpressive. It was a nice cock, don't get me wrong, but hardly larger than mine.

On the other hand, she may have thought that having James fuck her would infuriate me on a whole other level. She had lately been reading Sufferings in Africa and it may have given her ideas. She knew I preferred white women, perhaps she thought I hated black men like some Arabs probably do. In truth, her lover's skin color never made a difference to me.

And even if her assessment had been right and I had thought a black man fucking my wife was in any way humiliating to me, she had better think again. For what was she but the very image of a Western slut?

Naturally, I didn't hate her for it. Quite the opposite. More than once I had thought of revealing my cards, telling her how her attempts at embarrassing and infuriating me had fallen flat. Let her suck and fuck all the cocks she wants. It was amusing to me how far she might go. Today a black guy, tomorrow maybe an ugly fat man. Perhaps one day it might even be an impotent grandpa. Whatever or whoever it might be, her lack of boundaries turned me on.

She was making out with him on top of the bed. Her eyes regularly wandered to look at me, probably hoping to see me twitching from torture. I wouldn't give her the pleasure.

She took off the bra herself; she couldn't risk James making a fool of himself by struggling with the hooks. They were shapely but small with lovely pink nipples crowning them. James' eyes widened at the sight of them, like a kid who had just ventured into a candy shop. He instantly began playing with them. The white flesh of her small breasts looked almost luminous through the black of his fingers.

His sweat mingled with hers, the musky and the sweet. Our bedroom, which was usually clinically cool, was beginning to feel unbearably hot to me.

"He used to think of himself as a dom," she muttered spitefully.

"Who?"

"My husband, silly." Her villainous laugh was the most charming thing you ever heard.

I often fantasized of showing her what I was truly made of, how I could fuck. How my hands would make a fist around her thin white neck, watch her look up to me in horror and amazement as I'd thrust into her with all the energy left in me, her fragile body whimpering underneath me. Maybe that was what she was trying to have me do: to release the savage beast in me. But it was the kind of fantasy that was better left unrealized. Once you had lived it through, there was no going back.

There she was, my beautiful wife, pushing young James against the mattress. She always wanted to be on top. She wanted to be visible, make certain that I was seeing all her debauchery.

Her thong came off.

She pierced herself on his black cock, quickly and effortlessly. From where I was sitting, I could hear how wet she was, how the lips detached from each other with a slimy smack. The black cock glistened from her juices as Madison eased it out of her with a satisfied smile.

"Fuck."

James' blew out the air he had been holding in his lungs. It was all that he had imagined and more. His willpower alone was what kept him from immediately exploding his seed into her depths. I was sure Madison had pressed the fact that she wanted endurance if nothing more from him. And Madison was someone you can't let down.

She rode his cock ferociously. The friction of their genitals made her moan from pleasure and I knew she wasn't acting. Her joy was genuine and unfiltered. There was a girlish glow on her face that was usually always safely tucked under a heavy layer of foundation. Never was she as beautiful, as when she was fucking another man in front of my eyes.

It was almost like my groin was on fire, but I could not let Madison notice the modest boner. It was difficult to keep it from growing to its optimal size. I did not know whether she would make fun of my arousal. But if she didn't, and she realized that these sessions were anything but humiliating me for me, she might shut me out of her sex life for good.

As for my release, I would take care of that later in the privacy of the shower.

Madison's hands were pulling her own hair in ecstasy, messing the neat, carefully arranged curls that she had worked on with artist's precision. Her eyes shone like black diamonds as she was nearing the climax.

"Just like that. Fuck me!" she instructed James, who was doing his best thrusting from underneath her.

Her beautiful body arched as she reached the edge. Young James came with her, seeing as he was no longer able to hold it. From his grunts I knew it was an incredible release for him: he had been blueballed from the start.

Madison wasn't the kind of girl who collapsed for cuddles. She sat up straight like a girl who had just been sitting on a fun ride and the ride had just prematurely ended. If only James accepted quarters. But she had had her pleasure for now and an intermission was welcome. It allowed her to recompose herself.

"Phew. Look at that mess." She showed me the white liquid dripping down her inner thigh. With her finger she took some of that sticky cum and placed it between her red lips. She wasn't at all bothered by my blank stare. "Mmmm."

"God," James moaned at the sight of it.

"That's right, honey." She smiled at him kindly. "By the end of the night I want to be covered in your cum."

"You'll be my cum babe," James rejoiced.

"Cum slut, more like."

"You sitting comfortably there, man?" he asked me from the bed, where he was still lying. He was sweating all over the sheets.

Madison replied before I could. "Never mind if he's comfortable. He doesn't have the balls to interfere either way."

Oh Madison, if only you knew.

"And what's next on the agenda?" James asked.

Madison seemed pleased at her lover's eagerness to continue with the playtime. "Hmmm," she playfully placed the thoughtful index finger next to her full lips. "How do you feel about... anal?"

James' eyes lit up. "Really?" He grinned.

"Yeah." Madison pretended to blush. In all honesty, her ass had seen all kinds of action.

He pulled her close by her waist and just kissed her stomach. He must've been a little enamored. I felt a little bad for him. He didn't realize how expendable he was.

His fingers vanished into her waxed cunt. The white residue worked as a lubricant. Madison took a deep breath as she held on to James' head just beneath her breasts. It was like she was hanging onto him trying to keep herself afloat. James' fingers dipped into her slit, collecting all the moisture they could before transferring it further back to her button-like asshole. Her inner thighs were glistening with moisture.

Next she bent over on the bed, stretching her back first like a cat. There was a pleased look on her face; she was in for a treat.

Say what you want of James, but his cock was already ready for a second round of pounding. That's just the way Madison likes it. If you can't get it up for her, she will humiliate you for it and kick you out of the flat. That is the one embarrassment that I had fortunately been spared from.

He spread her ass cheeks admiring that pretty, glistening abyss. How small it looked, how much it truly could fit. It astonished me every time. He spat on his hand and lubricated his cock. And then he pushed all of his manhood in.

"Mmmm, yeah baby!" Madison moaned as the little hole stretched.

"God..."

He started off slowly, pressing his rigid member between her snow-white buns. How considerate of him to think my wife needed any easing.

Madison was moaning either way. I'm sure the act was more for me than it was poor James.

"I love the way you fill me up, baby."

"Yeah?"

"Give me your all," she giggled enticingly.

James immediately picked up pace, eager to please.

"Oh yeah, fuck."

While I was thoroughly enjoying the spectacle, I was getting impatient for it to be over. While I had gotten quite good at hiding my erections over the course of the last year, I would occasionally struggle to keep my arousal a secret. This was one of those nights. Maybe it was the way she looked. Maybe it was the fact that this guy screwing her was merely adequate. Hardly better than I could be. Not in a million years. She was such a silly slut.

James grabbed her hair, holding her head back like a bitch. It made her smile. It even made me momentarily smirk.

The thing is that no matter how submissive she might act she would always be the one fucking. Whether on top or bottom, the sex was according to her rules. Unless that sex was with me, of course. This was the reason for all of these plays she set up; it was a desperate attempt to assert dominance over me.

Her nails dug into the silk sheets I had gotten her for our anniversary. Between the curtains of hair, I could catch a glimpse of her biting her lip. I knew many of the Ahs and Ohs were just part of the act, but she was also visibly enjoying herself. Her sexuality was so complex and performative. The performance was blending in with the reality.

12