Madison's Preparation

Story Info
Madison is prepped for an auction.
3.6k words
4.25
39.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell my hands were strapped before my eyes flashed wide open. Fear washed through my body like ice water as I pulled against the restraints. My brain took a second to process the white walls that laid before me. Animal instincts took over - I was caged, restrained, restricted - and I screamed bloody murder into the empty room.

The totality of the space was quite small but echoed surprisingly loudly. The sound of pure horror that came out of my throat was unrecognizable to my own ears. My voice was scratchy and shrill, and only furthered my hysteria.

"Please!" I continued to scream, finally formulating words. "Please, someone!"

How had I ended up here? What kind of horrendous activity had I fallen prey to? Why was my memory blank?

I thrashed again against my restraints, this time as a sob wreaked havoc through my chest. "Please..." I muttered, my voice barely a scratch now.

I didn't know who I was begging. Maybe I was pleading with my captor to let me go, or maybe with my mind to stop playing tricks on me. Maybe I was bargaining with God.

I'm not sure how much time passed exactly from when I'd woken up to when I heard the faint sound of footsteps. But it was just enough time for my fear to slightly subside enough for me to gather my wits about me.

When the outline of a door glowed on the white wall, I straightened myself up just in time to catch eyes with a stranger. He stepped in calmly, and I wasn't able to make out anything in the hallway behind him except for more white walls.

My eyes focused on his dark ones, and I tried to read his expression to gauge how much of a danger this newcomer was. The lack of urgency and surprise at my tied up form confirmed to me that this man was not an ally.

"Madison," the voice said. It was deep and husky, but most importantly, entirely unfamiliar.

"And you are?" I spurted out, at a clear disadvantage.

"My name is Zeke," he responded simply. He took two steps to the wall on his right, where he placed his palm flat against the panel. Another glow, this time significantly smaller in area, and a glass keyboard popped out as what seemed to be writing appeared on the wall.

It was symbols I'd never seen before, maybe similar to some type of hieroglyphics.

"Why am I here?" I asked him. My voice trembled on the last word. I'd wanted my voice to appear strong and confident, but I faltered. I was afraid of the answer.

The room was chilly and my hands were almost numb from having been restrained for so long. I alternated my weight between my feet as I waited for him to respond. I was scared of provoking him.

Zeke typed some quick things into the keyboard and a tray with a box popped out on the other side of the room.

"Well," he began slowly, walking towards the box. He opened it and looked inside. His body was blocking me from seeing the contents. "You were recruited by the slave collectors, and soon we are going to do a live auction to find you an owner."

I can't say that slavery hadn't crossed my mind in the time I'd had to myself after waking up. But I definitely hadn't expected to be notified of this in such a banal manner. It almost felt like a joke.

That was, until Zeke turned around holding a little cup and began walking towards me. There was purpose in his stride.

"What are you doing-" I barely managed to get out before he raised his free hand to my face and pressed hard on both sides of my cheeks. The flash of pain caused my mouth to fly open, and he threw the contents of the cup into my mouth before clamping it shut with his hand.

I began thrashing again, trying to evade the iron grip of his hands around my chin and mouth while my tongue desperately tried to push out the pills he'd popped into my mouth. He struggled to adjust his grip before grabbing my nose tightly and holding my head in place as he cut off my breathing.

Tears flooded my eyes as I realized the pills were also quickly dissolving. The taste was horrendously bitter, which was causing saliva to pool in my mouth. I gagged against Zeke's hand before self preservation kicked in and I swallowed, hard. Zeke immediately released me, and after taking a deep breath, I spit on the floor, in a vain attempt to help minimize the effects of whatever it was that had just been forced down my throat.

"Why-" I rasped out. "What did you give me?" I sobbed.

Zeke was back at the box, rummaging through its dreaded contents. "It was a hormonal drug that affects female sexual libido. You will be feeling the effects in about five to ten minutes. After I finish preparing you, we will begin the auction."

"But - Please, why are you doing this?" I asked him, tears continuing to flow out of my eyes.

He turned to me, briefly pausing his ministrations at the box. "I know this isn't ideal for you right now. But we will find you a good master and you will be happy. The lords take good care of their own, especially if you please them. My advice to you is to give in. Don't fight your urges. Do you understand?" he asked as he began walking toward the keyboard again.

"No. I don't understand. Why me? Stop. Please, stop. I just want to go home," I begged.

He ignored my pleas and instead his fingers flew over the keyboard. All of a sudden, I heard a clang behind me.

"Try not to move," he said, and I felt my shirt tugging as the sound of fabric ripping flooded my ears.

"No!" I screamed as I felt my shirt fall to the ground. I felt too scared to move, but there was nothing more I wanted to do then to jump out of my body and leave this place. The waistband of my jeans also tugged before it began loosening. The blades ran down the back of my legs, somehow managing not to cut me even though the jeans had been quite tight.

I was left in my bra and panties, and for a second, I was thankful for not being fully exposed. However, that gratitude didn't last long, as those were also cut off from behind me by whatever advanced technology this room contained.

As the fabric of my bra fell from my breasts, the cool air caressed my nipples; they hardened into little pebbles, standing at attention.

"No, please," I whispered weakly, as I heard more clanging behind me. The clothes were sucked into oblivion behind me, disappearing out of my eye line.

All of a sudden, something wrapped around me, squeezing my skin tight - except for my nipples and pussy.

I looked down to see a bright, white sheen covering my skin - and from the feel of it, I knew immediately it was latex. However, holes had been cut into the suit, large enough to expose my entire areolas. My vagina was also still bared; even more so by the sudden cuffs that wrapped themselves around my ankles and forced my legs to spread apart. There was no hiding myself, no covering my shame up.

Intrusive thoughts forced themselves into my head. Images of Zeke touching me, pleasuring me, stroking his fingers delicately over the sensitive lips of my pussy -

I shook my head, mortified. I could feel my blush rising up from my chest to my face, even though the latex suit was wrapped up my neck and to my wrists and ankles. Everytime I breathed, it felt like the latex was getting tighter, squeezing my breasts and my pussy lips.

"How are you feeling?" Zeke asked, looking at me from next to the box.

"I don't feel good. Please untie me, I'm scared," I told him, trying to appeal to his humanity.

"Look, I'm only doing my job. I need to prepare you for the auction," he told me again. He reached to his left inside the box, and pulled out a machine that had three domes connected by tubes.

"What is that?" I spat out, slinking back into the wall to get as far away from Zeke as he took steps towards me.

"I'm going to place these over your nipples and vagina. The suction will make them even more sensitive," Zeke explained.

I realized his words were making my pussy ache. I noticed for the first time how attractive Zeke was: he was bald but had deep-set, piercing brown eyes, was extremely tall (maybe 6'5?) and very fit.

"What is this auction?" I asked, scrambling to get him to keep talking. I was scared at how my body was reacting. Part of me was still sane; I recognized that my sudden desire was not me, not normal.

"Enough talking," Zeke said, and he reached out the cup, placing it over my right nipple. Immediately, the suction effect caused it to latch over the already hardened nipple, tugging at the skin and causing it to become even more erect.

The sharp sting and then dull pull sent a ripple of pleasure straight to my vagina.

I moaned, feeling my pussy canal engorge. The thought of a thick penis entering me and massaging my aching walls made me squirm against my restraints. I needed something to fill me up; I was horribly empty. I arched my back, aiming my chest towards Zeke like a true slut.

I needed more.

Zeke placed the cup over my other nipple, and the erotic tug of my arealoas caused a shiver of pleasure that ran throughout my entire body. I felt the wetness seap out of my pussy as the cold air caressed my lips. I dropped my hips down, and I slowly felt my lips unseal; the thick consistency of my juices were unable to keep my slit closed.

Zeke lowered himself in front of me, and paused. He looked slightly more flustered, and his eyes were focused directly on my spread cunt. He licked his lips, and I imagined his tongue on my clitoris. Another shiver ran through my body, imagining him running a thick tongue up and down over my slit.

I moaned. "Please, touch me."

Oh, how the mighty hath fallen. I genuinely just didn't care anymore. I had forgotten all about the auction, all about the fact that I couldn't even remember my own name. All I knew was that there was a man standing in front of me, a man that could penetrate me with his fingers, that could lick my pussy hole, that could put his hard penis into my tight little asshole.

I curled my back, pushing my pussy as close to his face as possible. "Touch me!" I begged him, again. "Please. My pussy is on fire. I need you."

I saw his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed thickly. He inched forward, slowly, and I closed my eyes.

It was going to happen. I felt his hot breath on my pussy. I heard him inhale deeply, and the sound of him enjoying the smell of my wet cunt caused another drop of juice to leak out of me. But then, all of a sudden, his breath was gone, and when I opened my eyes, he had leaned back.

"You are quite the specimen," he observed. I barely heard him. My torture was being prolonged. Instead, he grabbed the last remaining cup, and brought it up to my pussy. I stood still, encouraging him, making myself more accessible as he gingerly placed it over me. The suction was instant, only serving to intensify the aching feeling of my lips and hole.

"Oh my god," I moaned, thrusting back and forth. It felt like my pussy was being milked for every drop of wetness. All the blood was being pulled to my lips, making my vagina feel even heavier. My nipples burned with pleasure, and for a second I forgot about Zeke.

Until he stood up, and my eyes dropped to his pants. His cock had formed a significant tent around his pelvic region. My mouth watered as I pictured an enormous, veiny cock springing free from the confines of the pants. A hard cock that could fill up every inch of my pussy, until I was exploding from orgasms over his hardness.

I moaned again. "Please, show me your cock," I begged him. "Let me touch it. Or just put it in me. Please."

Zeke took a step back and shook his head. His hand grabbed his tent in a feeble attempt to adjust himself, failing miserably. There was no hiding that much girth. He shook his head absentmindedly as he ran his eyes over my figure again. I thought about what I must have looked like, my legs numb, my pussy spread open, hanging from my hand restraints. I shoved my pussy towards him again, suction cup and all. A slurping hissing noise notified me that my wetness was dripping from my pussy, all over the cup.

He wiped his forehead and began walking back to the keyboard. His fingers flew over the keyboard, and then he was back. He reached his hand to my left nipple, and pressed a button that stopped the suction. The cup fell from my chest, revealing an engorged, purple nipple. It must have doubled in size. I felt it throbbing, aching.

Zeke moved to the other nipple, following suit. And then finally, he removed the suction cup from my pussy. I watched as a string of wetness that connected the cup to my pussy held on for dear life. It glistened wildly in the bright light of the fluorescent room. The machine was pulled too far away and the connection finally broke, swinging the wetness to my thigh.

The removal of the suction cups was a major distraction. My exposed skin was now highly sensitive, to the point where even the very slight air current in the room was providing me with sexual stimulation to my erogenous zones. Before I knew what was happening, Zeke had proceeded to place a collar around my neck. It was attached to a long stick, and as the cuffs around my wrists and ankles released, he pulled the stick to encourage me to walk around him.

My hands flew to my neck and my fingers curled around the inside of the collar to prevent it from choking me as I walked in front of Zeke.

The door to the room opened and my captor pushed me down into the hallway. It consisted of multiple doors on each side, each like the one I'd just come out of. At the end of the hallway, someone dressed similarly to Zeke was pushing another naked man with the same stick set-up. The prisoner's gait was much more forceful as he was aggressively pushed forward.

"Follow them," Zeke instructed. "He's going to be auctioned before you."

I was thankful to Zeke for explaining this, but I would have been even more thankful if he would have pushed me up against the wall and shoved his massive cock inside of me. It was a waste of a boner, a waste of my pussy juices that he didn't take me right then and there.

I had no choice but to follow his directions. That didn't mean I couldn't make his life more difficult for him. I removed my hands from my collar and as I walked, spread my ass cheeks apart. The cold air tingled against the wetness of my puckered hole; my pussy juices had spread all over my crack.

I threw a glance over my shoulder. "How do you like my tight little asshole?" I asked him. He didn't respond; instead, he stoically looked forward, past my exposed hole. "It's wet and ready for your cock. Why don't you just take me?"

I genuinely thought that my efforts had failed me, when all of a sudden, he pushed me up against the white wall.

I gasped, writhed, and moaned loudly at the overload of sensations. The collar had tightened around my neck, my nipples were brushing against the cold wall, Zeke's hard cock was pressed flush against my round ass, and his hand had snuck between me and the wall, slipping between my pussy lips. My legs gave out almost immediately as he flicked my clit, once, twice, three times -

I began shivering as my body convulsed around his hand. There was nothing except his strokes on my clit, my raging orgasm as the pleasure took my whole body. I'd never come so quickly before in my entire life. I cried out as I continued to ride the wave of pleasure, which continued into a second orgasm. I lost myself briefly, forgetting where I was or what was happening. When I came to, my body was still shivering, held up by Zeke and his hands. My legs were completely numb. He was now gently caressing my pussy in long motions, running the edge of his palm over the outside of my slick hole.

"Oh god," I moaned, still feeling tingles of pleasure. Usually, after coming, I needed a break. But his little hand motions had only served to ignite me further. While that had been the strongest orgasm of my life, I was still deeply unsatisfied. I needed to be stuffed and filled and I needed my body to be fucked into oblivion.

"Zeke! What the fuck are you doing?" a voice shouted out, and all of a sudden, the fog on my brain lifted a bit. I remembered that I was in the middle of a hallway, trapped in between a man and a wall and a tightened collar that was inhibiting my breathing. I regained some use of my legs, but I didn't have time to protest before Zeke jumped off of me and put the rod in between us. I was out of his reach again, I observed with disappointment.

"Nothing, sir. I-I was just helping this slave adjust her suit - it was digging in to her," Zeke scrambled to explain. If I was less horny, maybe I would have rolled my eyes. Instead, they were too busy lasering in on the approaching figure; it was another tall, muscular man with dreadlocks and glorious beard. The bulge in his pants was remarkable, and I licked my lips as my nipples pointed to him.

"Zeke, that sounds like utter bullshit, and you know it." The man walked up to me and stood right in front of me. Our eyes locked, and a staring contest began. I couldn't see Zeke's reaction, but he didn't have time to respond as the newcomer continued, "Very fine specimen you have here. These breasts - my, my, they are absolutely gorgeous. No wonder you can't keep your hands off of her."

I shifted my weight to my other foot as my pussy clenched deliciously. His proximity and words continued to ignite me. I wondered how fat his cock was and how much it would stretch me out. I'd never had two dicks inside of me, but all of a sudden an image of every hole being stuff flashed across my mind.

"Listen, just don't tell Master, okay?" There was a pause, then Zeke added, "You know how he gets about us touching the goods."

The man arched a thick eyebrow while keeping his eyes on me. "Oh, I know how he gets, alright." Finally, with a slight hesitation, we looked away from each other as he looked out behind me at Zeke. "Well, get a move on. They're starting the ladies in five minutes."

"Yes, sir," Zeke said, and I felt a tug on my neck. I stumbled forward and began walking down the hallway again, past the man. Soon, he was behind me, and I could no longer see him.

Instead, we rounded a corner, and my eyes settled on a large set of hickory double doors. Two men were standing on either side, dressed in suits. As we approached, they opened the doors simultaneously, and Zeke continued to walk me forward into the darkness that lay beyond the doors. As my eyes adjusted, I was able to make out a high ceilinged room that was quite expansive. There were walls set up along the sides, blocking my view of whatever was laying beyond. However, we continued down our path, and soon my eyes settled on an examination table. To my surprise, there was another woman, covered in latex the same way I was, except that she was strapped down to the table and her knees were drawn back in stirrups. My eyes couldn't make out any specific details, but I was thankful that Zeke allowed my stumble and curious pause.

We continued, passing woman after woman, examination table after examination table wedged between the open walls. What was this? Some kind of weird experiment? I should definitely have been terrified - but at least I had enough rationality to recognize that whatever drug Zeke had given me had made away with all of that. There was no space in my body except for the feeling of burning desire.

My brain didn't even hesitate into hoping - no, praying - that this was some kind of sex dungeon. I wanted to be ravished.