Madisyn 01: Checking In

Story Info
Cute curvy disabled woman checks into hotel; we have a drink.
3.2k words
4.47
3.7k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

College life was fine for me, but after graduation, I didn't find anything in my field. Instead, I continued to work at the hotel in my college town. I've worked there for a couple years, and as someone in my mid-20s, it suits me fine. It isn't a huge city... there are about 8,000 students at the state-run college and about 10,000 other residents in a fairly sleepy, fairly rural environment surrounded by a lot of farmland.

The job isn't bad... I spend some time with management duties and occasionally work the front desk. Being the small town it is, the guests generally fall into three groupings. There are parents of current college students, prospective students, and the occasional businessperson who ends up in town for some reason. Tourism isn't really a thing here.

My eyes scanned the list of incoming guests... a relatively small number on this late September Monday afternoon. I've been busy finishing late check-outs, but only a handful of new folks are arriving. My shift ends at 4pm, in about an hour, so I usually only have to handle a few incoming folks anyway, with most of them being helped by whoever is working in the evening. I have a fun little game I sometimes play in my head and guess the type of person based on their name. In some ways, it's probably stereotyping, but I also knew that I could make some usually-accurate assumptions about a "Brittany" versus a "Sandy." Looking at today's list, I suspect that Edward is probably a businessperson or a parent and that Madisyn has to be a prospective student or someone else much closer to my age.

Things were quiet. The folks leaving today had left, and other than one super-early arrival, the new guests hadn't arrived. I stepped back into the office and put away some supplies delivered earlier in the afternoon. After a couple moments, I heard the "ding" of the front desk bell. I closed the storage cabinet and walked out to the front desk. There stood one of the cutest little women I'd seen in a long time. I say little because her stature at the counter meant she couldn't have been five feet tall; she was easily at least a couple inches shorter than that. She had a chubby face with a cute button nose, green eyes, and wavy light brown hair down a couple inches below her shoulders. I'm not great at guessing ages, but she definitely seemed to be in the student age group.

I greeted her with the usual smile and "Hi there; how can I help?" I noticed she was standing using forearm crutches and my interest was further piqued. Not only was she quite cute in general, but something about a woman on crutches gets me going. It's hard to say where these feelings started. I recall that ever since puberty, when I've seen a woman using crutches, it's stirred up a special feeling. Sadly, I've never been able to date such a girl. There was a classmate who moved to my high school during my senior year who used crutches at times when she wasn't using her wheelchair. My attempts to strike up a friendship (or anything else) were rebuffed at the time.

"I'm here to check in, and can someone give me a hand with my bag? I can wrangle it on my own, but it's an adventure," she said, lifting one of her arms to show the black metal crutch hanging from the cuff around her forearm.

"Sure thing!" I said, wanting to be helpful but not sounding too excited. "I'll get you checked in, and then I can help. What's your name?"

"Last name is Turner. Madisyn." I smiled to myself. I nailed it with my name prediction.

"Got it. I have you here for three nights, leaving on Thursday?"

"That's right," she said. "I'm a grad student at the University of Portland and am here to meet with the college about a partnership between the schools."

"Oh, cool deal," I responded and then went into the usual information for each guest. "Here are your room keys. The elevator is right around the corner to your right. The complimentary breakfast is from 6:30-9:30 in the breakfast area just off the lobby. Gym and pool are open from 8am to 10pm each day." I added "We do have a lift to get into the pool and hot tub; if you'd like to use that, just let me or whoever is here know, and we will unlock it. Any questions for me, or shall we get your bag?"

"I think I'm set," Madisyn said, putting the room keys into the small purse she was wearing and adjusting her crutches to step back from the desk.

I nodded my head and stepped out from behind the desk. "Is this your first time in town?" I asked as we walked across the lobby toward the front door. Madisyn was wearing a cute blue dress with tiny white polka dots, ending mid-thigh and cut just low enough to show off a hint of her ample chest. I walked to the side and slightly behind, observing how she walked. She had knee-high white socks and wore white plastic braces on her lower legs that ended just below her knees. I noticed that her feet weren't pointed forward as someone able-bodied but rather almost 45 degrees outward. She put both crutches forward, swung her legs together through them, then moved them again and repeated the motion. It wasn't so much walking in the traditional sense, but it let her get around supported by the crutches and her clearly-disabled legs.

"Yeah, I've never been here before. Seems like an interesting, if small, place," she commented.

The automatic doors opened, and she crutched over to (unsurprisingly) the nearest disabled parking space, where she opened the trunk of her sporty royal blue Honda Civic.

"Just the one bag?" I asked, gesturing to the hard-side fuschia-colored carry-on in the trunk.

"That suitcase and the black backpack as well, but I can carry that."

"I got it unless you insist..." I said, not wanting to seem pushy, but clearly I would be able to carry it easier than she would.

"I suppose you can take it if you'd like. Thanks for your help... I'm not sure I got your name?"

"I'm Grant" I said, holding out a hand.

"Madisyn... but you already know that, I suppose, from my reservation. Although I usually go by Madi," she replied, shaking my hand with a firm and warm handshake. I suppose that's a side effect of them supporting her with the crutches.

"Well, I'm glad you're here Madi. Need anything else, or shall we head... inside?" I almost ended that remark with "Shall we head back to your room" but realized that despite my desires, that wasn't the best phrasing for the time and place.

"Let's head in. Second floor, if I recall." Madi said and turned and started crutching her way back into the hotel. I followed shortly behind with her luggage and realized as she walked that her short stature and posture made her ass stick out a bit; the curviness was quite noticeable, and her dress flattered it well. I didn't mind the view.

As we waited for the elevator, Madi asked, "So what's your deal? Worked here long or..."

"I worked here when I was in school and then stuck around. I'm just an overeducated 24-year-old single guy trying to figure out what's next, I suppose."

As she crutched out of the elevator and around the corner, she said, "Nothing wrong with that. Better to spend time figuring out what you want rather than get into some big commitment or career or more school or whatever if that's not where you want to be." As she reached her room, she unlocked it with the card. "And here we are. After you," she offered.

I took her suitcase and backpack into the room, putting the suitcase on the wall luggage shelf and the bag on the desk. "I'll let you take things from here Madi. If we don't cross paths again, I hope you have a good time here in town. If we do cross paths again, maybe that will help you have that good time." I was hoping it wasn't too cheesy, but it was true.

"I guess we'll find out. Are you on the evening shift today?" she inquired as she reached into her wallet for cash.

"No need for that... my pleasure. I'm only here until 4, so I have less than an hour to go."

"I insist," she said firmly, handing me a $5 bill. "Please."

"Thanks Madi. See you around!" I said as I stepped out of her room and headed back downstairs to get my mind back to work.

I continued my front desk work, and about half an hour later, I was pleased to see Madi making her way into the lobby. Watching her approach me, I was struck again by how she had a sexy "wholesome girl next door" look. Her eyes had a bright sparkle. As her arms moved her crutches and she swung forward with each "step," her chest protruded nicely. She wore the same dress as earlier; her little braced legs looked good with each step. I noticed she was wearing her backpack.

"Hey there Madi!" I greeted her, happy that we got to chat again.

"Hey Grant. If a girl were interested in a decent beer, but somewhere that isn't full of college frat guys, where might she go in this town?"

Pleased to find out that she remembered my name, I thought momentarily and suggested, "You should probably go to The Watering Spot. It has a bit of a dive bar look, but it's clean, they have a great tap list, and it's a less college vibe than most places in town."

"Sounds like a good place," she replied. "I was thinking I'd go have a drink while I finish some work."

"Right on. Enjoy!" I offered, then after a pause, I asked "If a guy were getting done with his hotel job in half an hour and wanted to join you, would that distract you from what you should be doing?"

"It's possible. But it's also possible I'd really enjoy that distraction. I guess we'll have to see if anyone shows up to distract me." And with that, she smiled, turned, and crutched out the front doors. I found myself once again following her round ass as she moved. She had cute curves, and they had my attention.

It was hard to stay focused on work for the rest of my shift; I was excited about possibly meeting up with Madi. Eventually, I got done with work and went out to my car. I paused before starting it and decided to take advantage of this opportunity. I left the hotel and drove about a mile down to the bar I'd suggested. I was pleased when I entered the parking lot and saw Madi's blue Civic in one of the disabled spots up front.

I walked in and got almost to where she sat before she looked up and noticed me.

"Hey! Grant! I was hoping you'd come here. I was just about finished with my work. Want to join me?" she asked, gesturing to the chair perpendicular to her at the table. She reached over and moved her crutches, which she'd leaned against the table at that seat.

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to get to know you," I replied truthfully. "What are you drinking? I'll grab us both a beverage." I offered.

"It's a local pilsner... crispy something?"

"Ah... Crispy Farms. Solid choice. I'll be right back."

I got two pints from the bartender and went back to Madi's table. She had just slid her laptop back into her backpack and shifted her body to face me as I sat down. My eyes wandered down to her chest, and I think she caught me looking.

I asked her, "So you told me why you're here now, but what occupies your time when you're not doing work for grad school?"

"Hah!" she said and gave a cute laugh at the same time. "You think there's time when I'm not doing grad school things? Sadly that's not much time. But when I get a chance, I enjoy hanging out with a friend, grabbing a drink, or playing board games. How about you?"

"Board games are fun," I replied. "But I've been told that sometimes I'm too competitive. Other than that, similar... hang out with friends or my roommate. We found a surprisingly not-crappy apartment on the edge of town. He got his degree when I did, and neither of us has left for brighter futures it seems."

"As long as you're happy with what you're doing, that's cool. I moved back with my parents after undergrad, so I'm living there for now. Which is less than ideal on some levels, but the price is right. So what games are you too competitive at?" she asked.

"Heh. The one that seems to piss folks off is Monopoly. I can be ruthless. But I'm also into a wide variety of games. What are some of your favorites?"

Madi's eyes narrowed a bit. "My ex-boyfriend was very into Monopoly." I frowned a bit, and she continued, "I won't hold that against you since it's a fun game. But my view of it might be a bit tainted by memories of how he turned into an asshole for reasons entirely unrelated to the game."

"Sorry to hear that," I replied. "Was this recent?"

"I left him about three months ago. And despite how I may have just come off, I'm not carrying a lot of bitterness. I've generally moved on. I just got back on Tinder earlier this week, and I'm remembering how much of a random mess that can be."

"Yeah... there's a lot of shallow on there. Coupled with a lot of fakery."

"Right!" Madi exclaimed. "Either folks pretend to be what they aren't, and then you get disappointed when you realize their real self, or if you show your own real self, you realize just how shallow people are because they will completely dismiss you for any number of reasons. She's too chubby. She's too short. She's disabled. She's not into football. Whatever." She then asked a little quieter, "So I'm guessing if you came to meet some random hotel guest after your shift, you're single as well?"

As she brought the pint glass to her lips for another drink, her eyes looked over it to my face. I gave a slight smile and told her, "I don't come to meet random hotel guests. I came to meet you because I find you really attractive and you seemed fun from our little bit of interaction."

Madi blushed ever so slightly. "Seems like we're in a similar place then. I wouldn't have suggested you should come to distract me if I didn't think you were good-looking as well. There's something about scruffy hair and glasses that catches my eye."

"Yeah?" I said. "Maybe now is when I should share that I find short girls incredibly sexy."

"So I guess my 4'8" size is good then, huh? See... feet don't even reach the floor." she quipped, motioning down to where her feet hung, suspended a couple of inches above the concrete floor of the bar.

"Your size is perfect," I said confidently. "So you're here for a few days. Do you have a busy schedule?"

Madi responded, "Sadly, I have to leave you in about 15 minutes and go have dinner with someone from the college. Tomorrow I have meetings basically all day, but I get done at... 5:30 I think? Then I'm free in the evening. More meetings on Wednesday. I might have an evening function, but it's not confirmed. Then I drive home on Thursday morning."

"I'm glad you're not totally committed all the time," I say. "Tell me more about what you're working on with the college," I inquire.

Madi told me more about how she's working with their Communications department on a program designed to help students in that area end up with a solid path into the workforce with rapidly changing social media and internet technology. Too much of the past curriculum and program had been focused on out-out-date distribution, and this should help the graduates be ready to go. She went into a lot more detail, and I could tell she had a lot of enthusiasm for the project. At some point, she looked at her watch and noted that she needed to head over to the restaurant where she was meeting her local counterpart for dinner.

"That 15 minutes passed quickly," I lamented.

"It did. Walk with me out to my car?"

"I'd like that," I said as I stood up. Madi used her arms to shift in her chair and she picked up her crutches, sliding a hand through the cuff at the top of each one and grasping onto the hand grip. She placed the tips on either side in front of her and used her arm muscles to lift herself to standing. She then took one hand out of a crutch, set it aside, and reached to pick up her backpack.

"May I carry that for you?" I asked, hoping it would be seen as a friendly gesture, not a judgment of her abilities.

"I can manage it," she quickly replied, then tilted her head just a little and said, "But since you're offering, sure. Thanks!"

I picked up her backpack and walked with her over to the door, which I opened and let her walk through. As she passed close to me just outside the doorway, she said, "I bet you're noticing just how short I am, aren't you?"

"You're not wrong." As she crutched over to her car, I added, "I'm also noticing that as you walk with your crutches, the movement kind of shows off your cute curviness. I like the view."

Madi stopped at her driver's door. "Thanks. I've never had anyone say that before. Honestly, I'm kind of self-conscious. I know that as I walk, my curvy butt sticks out. It's good to know someone doesn't mind it."

"I definitely don't mind," I say, figuring that honesty is good but hoping I haven't put her off. I hand Madi her bag, and she put it into the car. "So, I know you're off to dinner and have meetings all day tomorrow but... can I text you later?"

Madi paused. It was just long enough for me to think perhaps I was about to get shot down. "Yeah. I'd like that."

I added her number to my phone and said, "Cool. You'll hear from me. Enjoy your dinner."

"Thanks!" Madi smiled, turned, and sat down backward into the seat of her car. As I stepped over to my car a couple of spots over, I looked back. I saw her lifting her legs into the car with her hands assisting. She put the crutches in the car and closed the door.

I got into my car, put the key in the ignition, and looked forward to messaging her later.