Madisyn 02: Nighttime Texts

Story Info
Friendly texting turns naughty with the girl from my hotel.
2.5k words
4.3
2.4k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening text thread that happened following the first part of this story. Being a text thread, it's offered without the polish of formal writing.

G: Grant

M: Madisyn (Madi)

8:10pm

G: Hey Madi. Grant here. Hope your dinner went well. Glad we met earlier. Hope I'm not interrupting anything.

8:14pm

M: Yay! I hoped you'd text. Heading back to the hotel from dinner soon. I'll text you once I'm back to my room.

G: Cool, I can't wait.

9:42pm

M: What's your Monopoly token of choice?

G: Uh oh. Nobody told me there would be a test. I hope I don't fail and end up in the same category as one of your ex's you told me about with Monopoly complications.

M: He's my only ex. But I feel like you're avoiding the question.

G: Race car or thimble. You?

M: Dog.

G: Nice. I've always wondered about those who want the boot that got retired a few years ago.

M: Agreed.

M: Glad I check into my hotel earlier. The nighttime front desk guy isn't as good looking.

G: Oh, hah. Nick. He's cool. I'm glad you checked in earlier too. So you're a cute smart grad student and just have the 1 ex? Haven't dated much or were you long term?

G: if I'm not being too nosy

M: We were only together 4 months. No other guys. I'm bad at making the first move or asking a guy out. And I'm either hideous in general or guys don't want the chubby disabled girl.

G: definitely not hideous. Nothing wrong with chubby. Your curves are nice 🔥and while I don't know the details of your disability nothing I've seen bothers me.

G: Like... you're really attractive Madi

M: *blush* thanks. I don't usually feel that but I'm flattered.

G: I'm being honest. I'm surprised more guys haven't shared the same. Their lose.

G: loss

M: Yeah I don't really get flirted with much. So if Im bad it's my lack of experience.

G: I suspect I'm awkward at it too. Even with some experience. But not a ton.

M: You're keeping my interest 😉

M: Have you been single for a while or...

G: honestly about two years at this point. Things with my girlfriend ended when I graduated. She decided I was apparently just a college guy.

M: Seems kind of immature? But that might be too judgy.

G: Since her I've had a few dates but nothing really. Eh, I dunno. It's probably for the best at this point from what I can tell she's off in a different direction now.

M: Better for me though.

G: So have you put yourself out there trying to find guys like on apps or not really?

M: Some. Started Tinder again this week. Not exactly a huge line of guys ready for me it seems.

G: Oh right I think you mentioned Tinder earlier. So that cute face and nice chest of yours don't get a lot of interest? I know I'd swipe right without hesitation.

M: I don't think it's the face and tits that are the issue. I think it's when they see the photo showing me standing with crutches and my leg braces. It's man repellant.

G: Hah. Have you tried not showing that in your photos?

G: Although as I type that I realize that maybe it's better to put it out there than have a guy freak out later.

M: I get 4x the responses if I don't show that I'm disabled. I also waste time with lots of guys who turn out to be super shallow. So I figure it's better to be open, honest, answer questions, and if my condition causes them to go weird, so be it.

G: That makes sense, even if it's not right.

M: It is what it is. Way more guys freak out about my disability than those who are chill like you. So thanks.

G: Lots of guys suck. Lol

M: Heh... yeah.

G: So I'm not gonna be weird about it but since you're open can I ask what is your disability?

M: Yeah. I was born with something called spina bifida. Any chance you've heard of it?

G: Yeah, but I'm not super familiar.

M: Are you already off Googling it or you just want me to give you the short version?

G: I want to know what you think I should know.

G: Unless you don't want to have to explain it.

M: it's a birth defect where someone is born with a hole in their back that causes spinal cord damage. As a result I'm partially paralyzed.

M: I don't mind explaining it or answering questions. Way better than someone assuming. Usually wrong.

G: Makes sense. Does your condition change? Like get better or worse as you get older?

M: Technically no. Nothing changes with the spinal cord issue. There can be effects like some people who use crutches or a wheelchair long term can run into shoulder or arm problems from the repetitive use but that's not really the spina bifida itself.

G: Seems like you get around fine as you are.

M: Lots of practice 😁

G: I bet. So how was your dinner tonight? Feeling good about tomorrow?

M: It was fun. We went to a Thai place; the food was good. Feeling tired though, it was a long day after the drive up and then evening stuff.

G: I suppose. How long did it take you to get up here?

M: About 4 and a half hours but I made a stop for lunch.

G: Driving can be tiring. Do you need to go to sleep?

M: At some point. Actually I'm going to shower then... can I text you after that?

G: yes please. I'll be here.

M: good. Talk to you in a bit. I don't shower fast. I'll be back I promise though. 😁

50 minutes later:

M: hey

G: Hey you. Welcome back.

M: I have to compliment the accessible shower in my room at your hotel. The bench was nice and I could reach everything. 👏

G: Oh, cool. Hadn't thought about that but I guess you use that bench to shower huh.

M: Yeah. You've seen how i need my crutches to support me. Me trying to stand and shower would be a quick mess of falling down.

M: so I'm clean now, in bed figured we could chat before I doze off

G: nice. Got you in bed the day we met 😉

M: I guess you did in a way

G: the idea of a freshly-showered Madi in bed is a nice one. Makes me wonder what you're wearing.

M: Wouldn't you like to see I'm sure. I might text from bed the day I met you but I'm not a naughty pictures girl at least not that quickly.

G: I can respect that. Wondering if you're a pajamas girl, nightgown girl, baggy t-shirt girl, or what.

M: Which do you hope I am?

G: a cute nightgown. But perhaps sometimes you'd wear your guy's t-shirt if it ends up where you're sleeping.

M: I'm in a light purple nightgown with a cat emoji design 🐱

G: So, cute nightgown. Nice. Did you ever wear your bfs shirt to sleep?

M: no... that wasn't a thing that ever really came about

G: oh ok

M: tbh, we didn't actually sleep together. That was kind of how stuff started ending. He got... uncomfortably aggressive and it wasn't feeling right.

G: Not cool. It needs to feel right, or it's not right.

M: I think so. I mean, we messed around a bunch just didn't take it all the way.

G: I get it.

M: You probably think I'm a prude.

G: no

M: I have a lot of non-prude thoughts and desires but... it has to feel right

G: That makes sense. Can I share something I thought earlier about you?

M: now that you've said that I'll be mad if you don't

G: It was after we left The Watering Spot. After you'd gotten into your car and I went to mine I remember having the impression that you might come off rather proper and traditional but I suspected you have a... maybe naughtier side that just hasn't been able to come out yet.

G: And as I send that I really hope it doesn't get taken wrong.

M: You're not the first to say something similar. You're also not wrong.

G: cool

M: Like right now I'm laying here, my nightgown loosely on me, I think about feeling something other than just that fabric on my chest.

G: your dress today made your chest look amazing.

M: Guys like big tits of course

G: I'm not obsessed with the size of a girl's chest but yours is just the perfect amount of big for your short frame.

M: My little body's a weird shape. So short, the big top, then my butt that sticks out when I walk.

G: you know I like how short you are

G: your tits? Your ass? Also very nice.

M: Glad you like it

G: So you're laying there thinking about your chest being touched?

M: Yeah 😊

G: Nice. Are you really into that?

M: Yeah... my tits are... sensitive.

G: are you touching them now?

M: 😊

M: I just rubbed my left hand fingers around my breast. It feels so good.

G: tell me how you're rubbing

M: Slowly, running my fingers around.

M: Just outside the areola. Mm.

G: so hot

G: you're making me hard

M: I love my tits being played with so much

M: Glad I have that effect on you Grant

G: tell me how they look

M: You saw they're big. 36F. I have big areolas and nipples. My nipples are usually flat but they get perky when touched... fingers... mouth...

G: you're rubbing around them but haven't touched yet?

M: I'm rubbing around the outside of the areola... teasing. I'm so relaxed and getting so excited at the same time.

G: you're not the only one excited. wish it was my fingers on you

M: I bet you'd be good to my tits

G: slide your fingers over and lightly rub your nipple Madi, tell me how you react

M: It feels good. Mmmm yes. Pleasure waves through me.

M: It's getting firm as I lightly play. I need this touch.

G: so hot thinking of you rubbing your nipple for me

M: Are you pretty aroused?

M: Are you in bed too or what are you doing?

G: laying back on the couch, roommate isn't home. And yeah thoughts of your tits and you rubbing them is making me hard

M: You in the same clothes as earlier?

G: No I changed when I got home. Black t-shirt, loose gray gym shorts, boxers...

M: Sounds like if I was there I'd see a bulge in them. Mm, sexy thought...

G: you would... you want to see now?

M: Can we keep this just text for now, there's something.. sensual about the mental image on its own

G: sure. I like the mental image I have right now too, imagining your fingers playing with your nipple, maybe squeezing it

M: Yesssss. I'm starting to gently pinch it. Feels so good. Mmm doing it harder it's amazing I'm so horny now.

M: Feel your bulge for me.

G: I'm quite hard Madi...just slid my hand along it as it's hard against the inside of my boxers and shorts.

M: I'm thinking if it was my hand... sliding along. Sliding inside the shorts... maybe you should slide them off. Tell me what I'd see with your boxers.

G: I just took my shorts off... my boxers are dark blue, loose, no designs. Thinking of your hand on the fabric feeling my hardness

M: I feel it. Mmm Grant I'm pinching as my fingers play with my nipple... rubbing around... my nipple's really hard now. Mmm

G: rub your hard nipples. They're so hot. Thinking of your hands on your nipples I hope it feels so good, my dick is poking hard against the fabric.

M: It does I just moaned softly... thinking of how you look, if it was my hand there I'd slide inside the boxers and take your dick into my hand softly... softly rubbing... rub for me Grant

G: Madi I took my boxers off, I'm slowly rubbing. you made me so hard.

M: Mmm good. Slide your fingers slowly on your hardness.

G: oh yes

M: My tits are making you so hard aren't they?

G: yes. And thinking of you in general.

M: I'm pinching and rubbing harder. Grant my nipples are so hard now.

G: keep going your chest is so hot

M: Take your dick fully into your hand Grant rub it and tell me what you're thinking

G: This feels so good thinking of you. Thinking of my hands and mouth on your tits. Your nipples.

M: My nipples are throbbing I'm rubbing them it feels so good.

G: Yes Madi think of my hands on you. I'm stroking my dick for you I'm so hard.

M: Mmm yes Grant. It's so hot thinking of you stroking for me.

M: Grant have you cum on a girl's tits?

G: No. Not yet.

M: You like that idea?

G: yes, so hot

M: Think about cumming on mine.

G: oh Madi

M: My nipples are so hard and perky now. Think of that.

G: Your chest sounds so amazing

M: Think of my big tits and nipples and how you'd cum for them. On them.

G: Madi. I'm so aroused. So hard thinking of you playing with your tits for me.

M: I'm playing thinking of you cumming on them

G: That's so hot

M: I want you to cum for me Grant

M: Think of my big tits. The big hard nipples

G: Madi you're so sexy

M: I bet your dick is so hard.

M: You're going to cum hard for me aren't you?

G: oh Madi. Feels so good. So close

M: Cum for me Grant, cum on my tits.

M: Shoot your cum like you would onto my chest

M: Cum thinking of how it looks on my big curvy tits and chest

G: oh god Madi I came so hard

G: that was amazing

M: Mmm good. I'm glad my body does that to you.

G: Seriously... just damn.

M: Did you make a big mess?

G: Kinda

M: Mmm I'm thinking about that mess on me

G: That's so sexy

M: You've made me feel so good Grant

G: I hadn't cum that hard in... so long

M: Mmm. I'm sleepy and feeling so good.

G: You laying there is a sexy mental picture

M: Laying here in your hotel.

M: Do you work tomorrow?

G: No I have the day off. You said you have meetings all day?

M: Yeah but I am done at 5:30.

G: Can I take you out for dinner?

G: If you don't want to do it with work people.

M: I want to do it with you.

G: 😍

M: I'll text you tomorrow Grant

G: I can't wait to see you again. You're going to be on my mind tonight.

M: You too. Good night sexy.

G: Good night Madi.

The next chapter returns to a first-person narrative writing style but I thought this was an interesting switch.