Madisyn 03: The Evening

Story Info
Dinner and back to my new friend's hotel room.
4.8k words
4.18
2.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a day off work from my job at a chain hotel; I had a variety of errands and other "adulting" to do. While I took care of tasks such as buying some groceries, doing the laundry, and cleaning up at my apartment, my mind was on Madi. A couple days ago, I checked her into a hotel room for a few days in town on business, but last night had ended with Madi taking the lead with some naughty texting as we each enjoyed ourselves.

Around noon, I sent her a message. "Hey Madi. Still thinking about last night. And thinking about later. Hope your meetings are going well."

And then I heard nothing for almost an hour. As a guy without a ton of self-confidence, waiting for her to reply was tough.

But then, finishing my lunch, I got her message. It was short, but I wasn't complaining.

"Last night was fun. Hope tonight is more fun. Where should we meet for dinner?"

Yes.

I replied. "Mexican? How about Dos Palmas on 3rd St. What time?"

I got a quick reply this time. "I'll meet you there at 6. Can't wait."

Given how our text messaging last night got very sexual, I'm curious to see how things play out in person. When we'd met, there was definitely some flirting, but I was surprised how that turned naughty as quickly as it did. Madi looks more like someone you'd run into at church than at an adult store, but it was clear that she has a dirtier side.

As it got closer to dinnertime, I made sure I looked how I wanted. I wore a black T-shirt with a dark gray abstract graphic pattern, dark blue jeans, and casual tennis shoes. I headed out to my car and drove the mile or so to the restaurant I suggested. It was a newer building, and I recalled noticing it seemed to have good accessibility. I arrived about 10 minutes early and sat inside the door, letting the host know I was waiting for one more.

After a few minutes, the door opened using the powered automatic door opener. Once it was open, after a moment, I saw Madi come in on her crutches. My eyes looked her over, and damn, she was looking good. As she swung her partially paralyzed legs through the crutches and into the foyer, I stood up and stepped over to her. "You look really cute," I told her. And she did. She wore a black top, cut low to show off her ample cleavage from her big breasts. Her maroon skirt ended just above her knees; I saw she was again wearing white knee-high socks under her plastic leg braces extending up to the top of her calves. The black and red and white combination had a bit of a Minnie Mouse feel, and it looked pretty good.

As I complimented her, she shifted on her crutches and subtly moved her chest a bit forward toward me. "Thanks Grant. I hope I don't disappoint you in person. Shall we sit down?"

I let the host know we were ready to be seated and told Madi, "After you," gesturing for her to follow him. As he walked through the restaurant's tables, Madi quickly turned her head and said, "You want to look at my butt, don't you?" and turned away with a playful smile.

I followed her; as we walked, the host asked if we preferred a booth or table. I didn't hear Madi's response, but we ended up at a booth. She crutched up, removed her hands from the cuffs on her crutches, and leaned them against the wall at the far end of the booth's seat. She then placed one hand on the table and one on the seat as she sat down. I noticed how, like yesterday, her short legs didn't quite reach the floor. She used her hands to scoot herself into the booth and motioned for me to sit next to her on the same side.

After the host left, I told her, "I was letting you go first to be polite, but I won't complain about the view from behind."

With a sly half-smile, she asked quietly, "Do you like curvy butts as much as curvy chests?"

Our server brought glasses of water and said they'd be right back for drink orders. After they'd stepped away, I replied, "I like what I see. Can't say it's an area where I've done much other than look in the past."

We ordered our drinks: a strawberry margarita for Madi and a traditional margarita for me. As she took her first sip, I asked her, "So did you have a productive day of meetings? Hopefully you weren't too distracted by anything."

She smiled, then cheerfully replied, "I wasn't distracted at all. Why would you think that?" Her voice lowered as she continued, "I definitely wouldn't have spent a bunch of time today thinking about you cumming so hard last night for me."

"I'm glad you aren't being sarcastic at all," I said with an exaggerated wink. "I do wonder how this naughty mind of yours... coupled with that sexy little curvy body of yours... isn't already attached."

Madi brought the straw to her lips, took a sip, and said simply, "I'm kind of picky. I pick you."

She shared a bit more about her day, and I did as well, but it was clear that we both had spicier things on our minds than the chips and salsa we were sharing. As she wrapped up a thought, Madi caught my eyes looking at her chest and the cleavage at the top of her shirt. "I see you're noticing the chest I tempted you with last night. I hope you didn't mind me being a bit assertive."

"Not at all. That assertiveness turned me on. Coupled with thinking about your chest. Which, yeah... my eyes keep wandering. Your body is very nice." As I said this, I moved my right hand, reaching over to Madi's left leg next to me on the booth bench. I put my hand just above her knee, partially against the bottom of her skirt and partially on her exposed leg.

Madi's eyes went down to my hand's movement, and then I felt her left hand on top of mine. With a bit of a smile as her eyes met mine, she said, "Since I'm partially paralyzed, I can feel it better a bit higher." I felt her slide my hand farther up her leg as she spoke. My hand wasn't yet up to the top, but her skirt pulled up a bit as she brought it where she wanted. I slowly rubbed her inner thigh a few times.

"Yes...there..." she said quietly, almost in a whisper.

As it seemed her thoughts were drifting, the server brought our dinners and set them down. They warned us "Careful, plates are hot!" After asking if we needed anything else, they stepped away.

"Seems like the plates aren't the only thing a bit hot..." I told Madi, and she gave a big smile and a bit of a blush in response.

We began to eat, with the food providing a focus of conversation away from the energy building between us. I wanted to learn more about her situation, and as the conversation paused, I asked, "So, you can feel parts of your legs but not everywhere? If I can ask?"

After finishing a bite of her enchilada, Madi responded. "Yeah. It's kind of complicated, but basically I can't feel or move anything from my knees down, and from my knees up to my waist things vary in different areas. Like where you put your hand initially I could feel a bit of pressure but not really the touch sensation, but where I moved it, I have normal sensation."

"Thanks for sharing," I said. "If I'm touching you, I want you to feel good."

"Perhaps later you can learn more hands-on about what and where I feel good."

"Perhaps," I said with a smile. "Unless you have something more important this evening."

Madi looked at me, and I could tell she was thinking about what she would say. After a few seconds, she stated plainly. "The most important thing is for me to take care of what's been in my mind last night and off and on all day." She cut a bite of her enchilada, but before lifting it to her mouth, she paused with her eyes looking directly into mine. "I think for the rest of the evening, I call the shots."

I returned the smile. "I like your plan."

After she finished her bite of dinner, Madi's hand moved over, and she placed it midway up my thigh, sliding it partway around to the inside as she spoke quietly. "You know how bad you wanted my chest last night? My chest wanted it even more. And you know how badly I wanted you to cum for me last night? That's... so intense for me. In ways that are hard to describe."

I started to respond. "Madi, I..." but she cut me off as she continued with a serious look.

"I've been thinking about our chat, how I felt, how I felt about what you were doing... all day. I need it. I need more. And I think you want to explore more too but I don't want to go down this path if you're going to freak out if you learn more about my disability and find me repulsive."

I paused for a moment and answered in a soft tone. "Madi, I haven't seen anything about you that's remotely repulsive. Quite the opposite. All of my thoughts about you have ranged from 'pretty' or 'cute' to 'fucking hot and I want to do naughty things'"

She smiled and said, "I really like that last part." Her serious tone returned as she continued, "There are things you haven't learned about my body though."

I reassured her, "You're gorgeous. Your naughty mind turns me on so much and your body does as well. Whatever I haven't learned isn't going to change that." I held her hand. "Please trust me, Madi?"

She squeezed my hand gently, saying, "I think I do. Sorry, I just had a bit of panic wash over me. You're good. We're good."

We finished our meals and declined dessert. Instead, I offered my card for payment to keep things moving. As we waited for the server to bring us the receipt, Madi got a sparkle in her eye as she said, "I don't want dessert here but my mouth isn't done for the night. Is it weird if I suggest you come back to my room at the hotel where you work?"

I chuckled a bit. "Well, I've never had this situation before but I don't think it's weird. And if I'm right about who's working the front desk tonight, they won't make it weird either. I like the idea of being able to have some private time with you and we won't have to worry about my roommate." I saw Madi's smile growing, and then she spoke.

"Perfect. This server needs to bring your card back quicker. I want to get back to my room. With you."

"Totally. Oh sweet, here we go," I said as the server returned my credit card. I signed the slip and put away my card, standing up from the table. Madi used her hands to lift and scoot over to the edge, then reached back to grab her crutches. I watched her lift her body to standing and turn toward the direction we needed to walk. Before I started that way, I bent my knees, leaned down, and brought my mouth near her ear. "Have I mentioned lately how sexy it is that your amazing body is so damn short?"

"You hadn't, but I forgive you," she replied playfully, then started crutching toward the front of the restaurant. I followed, appreciating the motion of her short, curvy frame as she walked. With each "step," her arms swung the crutches forward, planting them in front of her, and then she swung her body through. As I watched her feet land as she swung her legs forward, I wondered what it felt like to her to walk this way. She'd shared that she can't feel below her knees. The braces on her lower legs were clearly providing support. Still, as her feet hit the ground, it must be interesting to only feel that through the pressure or movement that extends up through her legs to her thighs where she has sensation.

We got outside, and I walked along with her to her car. She opened her door and turned to face me.

"I said I'd take the lead so I guess you follow me back to the hotel, right?" Madi asked in a playful tone.

"I suppose so," I responded. "But first..." I bent my knees while I leaned down and brought my lips near Madi's as I put my right hand on her upper arm. I saw her smile as my lips met hers; our lips pressed firmly for a moment, and then our tongues teased each other. We broke the kiss after a few seconds, and I said quietly, "I needed to feel that."

"Me too. My mouth can't wait for more of you. Let's get to the hotel."

"Good plan. See you there in a few." I saw her start to put her crutches into her car and walked over to mine. We made the quick trip over to the hotel where Madi was staying and where I'd first met her as I was behind the front desk when she checked in. She parked up front in a close disabled parking spot; I was a couple places over and walked over near her car. As I got there, she was grabbing her backpack from the seat, so I offered to carry it inside. We entered the lobby, and Madi crutched her way across toward the elevators. As we did so, I heard "Oh hey, Grant. Hi!" from Mia, my coworker on tonight's front desk duty. I smiled and nodded as we walked through the lobby. She seemed a bit puzzled; I replied simply, "Just hanging out with a friend in town." Madi had hit the "Up" button, and the elevator opened, and we stepped inside. As the doors closed, Madi reminded me, "When we get to the room, remember I'm leading things tonight."

I smiled, "Yes, Madi."

"Good, because I know what I want," came her reply, and I saw her eyes look downward toward my waist. I never would've guessed Madi had a dominant side when we first met, but between her aggressiveness when we texted last night and her now taking charge as we head to her room, she clearly enjoys the control to get what she desires.

We reached the second floor, and Madi led the way to her room. I set her backpack on the desk as she turned and moved close to me. She put her weight onto her left crutch and brought her right hand up to my chest, the crutch hanging from the cuff around her forearm. Holding her hand firmly on my chest, she said, "I need to take care of something in the bathroom for a few minutes. When I come out, you're going to be laying on the bed, your shoes off, otherwise still dressed and waiting for me. Understand?"

"I can't wait!" I said, with perhaps too much excitement.

"You're going to wait," she said flatly. Then after a beat, "Your eyes can't stay off my chest can they as you look down at me."

"Your tits turn me on so much Madi." I replied truthfully. I could feel my cock stiffening as I stood there with her just in front of me. I moved slightly to make it less noticeable, but Madi had already noticed the bulge starting in my shorts.

Her hand moved down from my chest and she placed it on the bulge, sliding across my growing handness before returning it to her crutch to support her body. She smiled. "I can't wait to play with this, Grant, but it seems we both have a bit of waiting to do." She moved her crutches back and shifted her body. "You go to the bedroom. Don't get lost in your mind. I'll be there in a bit."

I turned and did as she directed, walking to the adjacent bedroom in the suite-style hotel room. As I walked in, the bed was to the left, and I laid down on the near side, on my side, so I'd be facing her as she came in. She was in the bathroom for a while. Last night, I'd done some Googling about her disability after we chatted. One of the things I learned was that most people with spina bifida have bladder and bowel control issues. It's something I wondered about, Madi, but it's not really a subject you bring up directly with someone you don't know well. I'm sure if I need to know something, Madi will tell me when the time was right. On a sexier note, my mind drifted back to how good she looked tonight. Her tight black top looked great on her chest. Several times throughout the evening, I noticed her breasts. I thought about our sexy chat last night where Madi had been really into talking about me pleasing them and cumming on them.

After several minutes, I heard the bathroom door open and then the noise of Madi's crutches as she swung her body into the bedroom. I started to sit upright on the bed when she said quietly but firmly, "Just stay laying down. On your back." I didn't argue and lay back, so I was flat on the bed with my head on the pillow, and I turned toward her as she moved her body alongside the bed.

"I like this," she said as her eyes stared at mine and then looked over my body as I lay there. "I have a sexy man in my bed and he's ready to let me have fun." She paused, then had a serious look. "How are you feeling about this, Grant?"

"You turn me on so much, Madi. That face. That chest. That body. I want you to enjoy what you want to feel."

She didn't reply, but I saw her take her right hand and pull it out of the cuff of her crutch, leaving the metal stick leaning on the bed. Her hand moved to my shorts, and I felt her rub the bulge from my excited cock. She slowly moved her hand along where my cock pushed against my shorts. I moaned quietly.

"Tell me, Grant, how do I turn you on the most?"

I felt her hand pause at the end of her question as I saw her smiling face looking at mine.

"Complete honestly?" I asked.

"Of course, Grant. I'll return the favor."

I paused and told her truthfully, "Your curvy chest turns me on so much, and it turns me on knowing how much you wanted me to enjoy it last night. Your face is so damn cute and looks so innocent that I want to enjoy it in naughty ways. And..." I paused, considering how I proceeded here. "Your shortness. Your curviness and unique posture on your crutches... your little legs... that all turns me on too."

She smiled, and I saw her take her other hand out of the second crutch, steadying herself against the bed. Madi lifted the bottom of her shirt to remove it, taking it off over her head and tossing it on top of her open suitcase on the luggage shelf. As she did so, I saw she was wearing a black bra, mostly solid with a bit of lace on top, supporting her big breasts.

"Oh... very nice Madi." I said quietly. I shifted and lifted my arm up to her chest, and hearing no objections, I brought my hand to caress underneath and then up the outside of her breast.

"Mmm yes Grant," Madi said in a half-moan, half whisper.

"Would you like to lay with me?" I asked, scooting my body so she could get onto the bed beside me. I offer her my hand, which she takes and uses to help move her body onto the bed. Her upper body is strong, but her legs kind of just get dragged along.

"So you like my little legs, Grant? They don't turn you off?" Madi asks.

"Not at all. Your cute little body turns me on."

"Take off my leg braces and shoes then. The braces are just velcro you'll see."

I did as I was told and moved down to her legs. Her white tennis shoes were the same as anyone's other than they were clearly bigger to accommodate the hard plastic braces wrapped around the bottom and sides of her feet. I took off the shoes and put them on the floor. The leg braces had a wide velcro strap up at the top of her calf and another just above her ankle. I unfastened the straps, took the braces, and put them on the floor by her shoes. I then realized that her feet were tiny. It wasn't obvious when she was in the braces and shoes around them, but now that the only thing covering them was the white stockings, they were quite small.

"So you like what you see?"

"Honestly Madi your tiny feet are really cute in those stockings."

She smiled. "I'm glad you like them. Do you like touching them?" I responded by taking her right foot into my hand and caressing it slowly.

"Do you feel any of this?" I inquired.

"No," she said, "But I like that you like it." Then she told me, "Come back up here," and motioned with her hand to move back up toward the top of the bed.

She guided me with her hand as I moved up until my face was near hers, and she brought her lips up for a kiss. After a few seconds, she moved her head. She kissed her way around to my ear, sucking gently on the earlobe for a moment and then whispering forcefully, "Take off my bra and do what you've been wanting to do to my tits."

Without saying anything, I shifted and reached around her body, my hands coming to the clasp on her bra and unhooking it. I pulled it off, and as I did, I got a full view of her big tits with their large areolas and nipples. "Oh Madi... fuck. You're so sexy." I said as she laid back against the pillow, and I brought both hands up to her chest. I started by firmly grasping each of her big tits and rubbing them, squeezing and hearing her react with a low "Yes... play hard..." At that, I did as requested, squeezing firmer and bringing my thumbs up to play with each of her nipples as I did so. I rubbed around the breast on the wide areola at first, then over and around the nipples, which hardened to my touch. As I started rubbing the nipples harder, Madi reacted loudly with an "ahhh... yes... more...." I kept going, flicking my thumbs across her hard nipples. I felt Madi's hand grab my arm, gripping it as I played. Her eyes were closed, and her face registered pure pleasure.

12