Madisyn 03: The Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shifted my body a bit and brought my mouth to her chest. I moved my hand away and brought my lips to her right breast. As she was already quite worked up, I started fairly aggressively, my mouth opening and taking in her nipple, sucking it gently for a few seconds, then much firmer.

Madi moaned deeply, "Oh yes... Grant... yes..." I felt her hand grab me more firmly. I kept sucking hard and was using my hand to continue to pinch and firmly play with her other nipple while my mouth enjoyed her. I was really into how much she was reacting to this. Her chest was amazing, and she was so incredibly worked up. After my mouth had sucked and my tongue had played with her nipple increasingly faster, I altered my technique. I brought my teeth down against her big, firm nipples, biting gently to gauge her reaction. I didn't have to wonder for long as I almost immediately heard, "Yes, bite... yes." in a higher pitched voice of pleasure, and I felt her hand grabbing the back of my head as I played. I bit slightly harder and pulled a little with my teeth, tugging on her big nipple with my teeth as my hand firmly pinched the other one. Madi was feeling it and clearly lost in pleasure.

I let go with my teeth and bit again firmly and heard a high-pitched moan, not quite a squeal, an "ahhhh" followed by "Fuck Grant make me cum I'm so close." I moved my head up and shifted so my mouth could enjoy her other breast. As I did so, I told her, "Madi your body is so hot, lose control I know you're ready." My hand started to play with her nipple, already wet from my mouth, as my mouth moved to her other one. I sucked it firmly for a couple seconds before I brought my teeth to it, biting with moderate pressure and starting to pull on it. "Yesssss" I heard in a low voice as I played, and then I heard Madi going "Uh... uhhhh... uhhh" in increasing volume and higher tones as she got to the brink of orgasm from my mouth on her chest.

I bit even harder and pinched very firmly with my other hand, giving both of her nipples some intense stimulation, and she reached her peak. I heard a fast "ahhh, ahh, ahhh" in high tones as her breathing turned into panting and her hands moved; both were now gripping the bed firmly. I noticed that despite her upper body reaching ecstasy, her little legs remained essentially motionless on the bed other than wiggling a bit from the movement of the mattress. As she came, I lightened up with my pressure and turned it to a softer play with my tongue and fingers on her breasts. The wave of her orgasm eased, and I saw her hands loosen the tight grip on the bed. I shifted so I was laying next to her, facing her, as I let one of my hands slowly trace around her big breasts, using my finger to let the sensations linger in her chest as she came down from her peak. As I moved, she turned her head to me as well.

We looked at each other, smiling, for several seconds, and she broke the silence. "Fuck, Grant... I came so hard... I needed that so bad."

"Your sexy body needed release I can tell... that was so intense for me too Madi. I've.... I've never had a girl cum from just her breasts before."

"Mmm Grant. My tits are hypersensitive and that felt so damn good." Madi paused, and I could see she was thinking a bit. After a moment, she continued. "With my disability my sensation down below isn't 100% but it seems my body has made up for it by my tits being so sensitive. I don't always cum from it but the way you were using your hands... your mouth... your teeth. Fuck..." Her voice drifted off, and she closed her eyes momentarily before looking at me to see my response.

"Whether it's related to your disability or not, all I know is that was so fucking intense to see how you reacted to that and how hard you came." I leaned over and brought my mouth to her lips, kissing her gently as I brought my hand up to caress her cheek as I did so. We kissed for a few moments, our tongues playing gently. As I leaned back and lifted my head, I paused momentarily, looking at her cute face as she lay on the white hotel pillow.

I smiled and looked into her eyes. "Madi, I'm so damn turned on by you."

I saw her shift and bring her hand down to my shorts, sliding it along my hardness. I moaned softly.

Madi smiled and spoke. "I just lost control and came that hard... and here you are still dressed." Madi used her arms to lift her body and then pushed me back, so I was lying in the middle of the bed. She got an intense look in her eyes as she retook control. "Your cock was so hot to me when you were texting last night. And now I get to have it for real."

"Oh yes..." I said, smiling in anticipation as I felt her hands unbutton my shorts...

(more to come)

12