Madness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice paused her concentration on "fixing" my problem for the second time and orgasmed again. I sucked the resultant effluent deep into my mouth and swallowed.

Janice abandoned her efforts, rolled off me and lay on her back with her legs spread. I turned around and kissed her. My lips were liberally coated with her fluids. She licked her lips and then mine. "Me?" she asked.

"You," I responded. "Incredible isn't it?"

Janice kissed me again, her tongue searching for more of her on my lips and in my mouth. I kissed her neck. She turned her head to invite me to kiss her again. I nibbled her ear lobe and she giggled as she turned her head to allow me to kiss her other ear lobe.

I kissed down her chest until I reached her breasts. I pushed one breast up with my hand and gently kissed her nipple. Janice put a hand on the back of my head and pushed my face harder against her breast while simultaneously pushing her chest up against my lips. I took her nipple between my lips and sucked gently. Janice pushed harder and I sucked harder. Janice moaned and continued to push against my lips. Her body convulsed in another orgasm.

When she relaxed her body, I lifted my head and saw that her tit was bright red, her nipple erect and hard. Her breast might actually be bruised. Tomorrow would tell the tale.

I turned my attention to her other breast. Janice quickly embraced the idea and I repeated kissing and sucking until Janice had another orgasm and her breast was damaged as much as her other one.

After a short break to allow her to recover, I kissed over her abdomen to her navel. While not as enticing as her breasts, her navel was interesting. I probed the indentation with my tongue and quit before she had another orgasm.

Her sex was next, led by her clitoris. I was already familiar with her clitoris and I kissed and sucked on it again. She was already primed and her orgasm arrived quickly. I dragged my tongue downward through the valley between her labia. I lifted her legs high and back toward her shoulders. Janice assisted by grabbing her legs behind her knees and held them in place.

Her hips rolled up. I continued with my tongue across her perineum and ringed her anus several times. I rubbed her sphincter with my finger, adding lubrication from saliva from my mouth. I dragged my tongue back across her perineum, between her labia and settled on her clitoris. She was shaking beneath me, signaling the advance of another orgasm. I sucked her clitoris and when I pushed my finger into her ass, she exploded into the most violent orgasm yet.

Janice lay like a rag doll on the bed for several minutes. I watched the tension drain from her body as she recovered. She opened her eyes, pushed me over and resumed her earlier position between my legs. She resumed her previous activities with renewed energy. It felt incredible. My kegel muscles twitched involuntarily.

"I felt that," exclaimed Janice. "Did you feel it? I'm making progress," she concluded and redoubled her efforts.

She took a lesson from me and pushed a finger into my ass. She bent her finger and discovered a lump about the size of a walnut. "What's that?" she asked.

"My prostate," I answered.

Janice began to massage my prostate with her finger while holding my penis between two fingers and sucking on its top. Suddenly, I came in her mouth. It wasn't much but it was real.

"Shit," exclaimed Janice as she sat up, semen dripping from her lips. "Why didn't you warn me?" she asked.

"Nobody warned me," I complained.

"I didn't expect that," she repeated.

"I didn't even know it was possible," I remarked.

"It's never happened before?" Janice wanted to know.

"Never," I said.

Janice licked her lips and smiled broadly. "I told you I could help," she boasted, overlooking the continued absence of an erection.

We sat together on the bed, our backs against the wall. Janice's tits looked damaged and her pussy and my cock were tender. "Roger," Janice said, "I'm young and inexperienced but I don't think I'll ever have an experience that intense ever again."

"Don't under estimate yourself," I told her. "You're an incredibly sexual being. Today is just the start of a very fulfilling sex life for you."

"Roger," she continued. "I'm not proud to admit it but I've fucked too many fraternity brothers without satisfaction. This time with you has opened my eyes. I have a new standard and we didn't even fuck. Thank you."

"You give me too much credit," I said.

"You deserve it. I can't believe how many ways I can have an orgasm. Nobody here has a hint of what's possible. Actually, none of them care. They're only interested in one kind of orgasm, theirs. From now on, that's done with me. Nobody cums until I do."

I laughed and Janice laughed with me. She kissed me.

"On another topic," opened Janice. "I think we made progress with your problem. I want to continue with your physical therapy," she laughed.

"I'm game," I said.

Janice looked at me seriously. "You don't have much confidence that I'll be successful, do you?"

"Honestly, no, and I have to admit a certain amount of self interest. I don't have many nineteen year old women knocking on my door for sex."

Janice laughed, "Twenty," she corrected. "As long as you don't deliberately try to prevent my success. Just as an incentive, if I'm successful, I want to be the first one to fuck you."

"Deal," I agreed but I assume you'll not have a problem with me hoping it takes a long time."

Janice laughed again. "This is going to be fun but, obviously here is not a good location."

"You could come to my place. It's not far and its better furnished," I offered.

"Where do you live?" she asked.

"I'll drive you home. We'll go by there to show you," I offered.

"Great," agreed Janice. "Give me your phone."

We both had to search through the clothing on the floor to find our phones. Janice took my phone, did some things I probably didn't understand and gave it back to me. "I put my number in your contacts. It's under 'Madness' so you'll know who's calling without trying to remember my name. I also have your number so I can call you."

"I don't always have my phone with me. For some reason I brought it with me tonight. I only have it because my kids insisted," I revealed.

"Now you have an incentive to carry it with you all the time," suggested Janice.

"I can't think of a better reason," I agreed.

That was Saturday night. Janice called me Monday afternoon. The phone rang and the display said "Madness." I answered it knowing it was Janice. "Got a few minutes to talk," she asked.

"Sure," I said and sat down at my kitchen table.

"I want to see you again," said Janice. "I've been thinking about little else since Saturday night. I want to continue your 'therapy.' I also have an ulterior motive of my own."

"I'm anxious to feed your motive," I admitted.

"Is tonight too soon?" asked Janice.

"Tonight's fine," I said.

"You're the best," said Janice. "I've been talking to Casey about you," she added.

"Casey?" I asked.

"You know her. She kissed you at the game," Janice reminded me.

"How could I forget," I said. "But, talking to her about me. Is that advisable?"

"Not a problem. Casey is my best friend. She's very understanding and listens well. We share lots of stuff with each other."

"Including sex with someone old enough to be your grandfather?" I asked.

"Especially that kind of stuff," explained Janice. "I told her about your problem."

"I'm concerned. I don't really know Casey. You should have asked me first," I complained.

"You're right. I apologize but you don't have to worry. Casey is as trustworthy as anyone can get. She'll never say a word to anyone."

"I hope you're right. I trust you and I'll trust Casey on your word although it still makes me uncomfortable," I shared.

"You'll feel better when you meet her again," soothed Janice.

"Meet her again?" I asked.

"Casey is a really sensitive person. She's always looking for ways to help other people. I was hoping we could come over together tonight."

12