All Comments on 'Madre'

by Subtext

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jtukeejtukeeover 4 years ago
silly comment

The word for thank you is GRACIAS not GRACIOUS. just saying

SubtextSubtextover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for pointing this out. I appreciate your feedback. Words are muy importante!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How are these sexy?

He felt like his manhood was in the grip of a wet catcher's mitt.

Mrs. Cisneros had pushed six children out of this birth organ of hers, and his prick, as above average as it was, was no match for it.

She was right. He needed to get down to business and get his load out.

Sorry fella I tried to read it but lines like these made me laugh/hurl

SubtextSubtextover 4 years agoAuthor
Taste

I guess it's a matter of realism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"baby in stomach"

only thing I didn't absolutely love about this story is the last line. a baby is not in the stomach. that's an organ for digestion. a better word would be belly or womb.

SubtextSubtextover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for this observation!

Yes, it's interesting, I did consider each of those alternative words, but I thought "belly" was a bit too cliched and "womb" a bit too poetic so I went with the more figurative "stomach" which seemed to strike the balance between the two. Sorry that selection caused some dissonance for you. I appreciate your valuing of exactitude in word selection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Vocalized strangely? Slightly herniated anus???

Who talks like that?

SubtextSubtextover 4 years agoAuthor
Narrative

That was narrative not dialogue. Thanks for the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As a Mexican male whose grandparents came from Mexico....both sets of grandparents, I too might have tapped my mother in-law's ass. Hell, the wife wasn't giving it to him so. The mother in-law is in her late forties so I wouldn't have been concern about getting her pregnant. But if I was in this man's shoes, I would want my mother in-law to have my child. The wife knew about their meeting. Hell, she helps facilitate their union. So now she has to reap what she sows.

I had a sexual relationship with my older sister in the late eighties. I'm 38 years old and JoJo is 40 years old. We felt totally in love with one another and become a couple. Like man and wife. We moved to Mexico and established a life and began a family. JoJo gave me 2 beautiful daughters and 3 handsome sons. Sex is good today as it was when I took her virginity. We made love a few nights ago and JoJo told me that she would love to have another baby. Our oldest daughter is 17 years old and out youngest child is 6 years old.

Some of you out there might be thinking...."so if he married his sister....his mother in-law would be their own mother." Once mom understood that JoJo and I loved one another unconditionally and wanted to start having children together, her grandchildren, mom acquiesce and moved down to Mexico with us.

JoJo knew that that mom needed that physical contact with a man but we both were afraid that if mom started dating her new friend might not understand our family dynamics and could throw a monkey wrench in the mix. So JoJo's came up with the idea that mom took me as her lover. She would get the physical and sexually attention that she needed and we could keep our family secret just that....our secret.

JoJo would have woman to woman talks with mom explaining our feelings and out thinking why it would make perfect sense for her and I to become lovers. Mom's biggest concern was that she could never come between JoJo and me. JoJo told her that she loved both me and her and wanted to keep our family in tack. To keep it together as a family unit and that should would gladly share me with her.

After some long talks that all 3 of us were involved in, mom finally said yes.

You should have seen the look on JoJo's and my face when mom told her that she could still have babies and what would we think if she ask me to father a baby with her.

SubtextSubtextalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I'm sure it's been done before. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Needs a part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous