All Comments on 'Maelstrom'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Does not get much better than another Max Pemberton detective story. Love following the winding path. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnyMooseAnyMooseabout 2 years ago

Can't wait for Maelstrom Part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it can't wait for part two,I hope she and Lesley eventually get together.

draco352draco352about 2 years ago

Nice Sam Spade type of story!!

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereabout 2 years ago

Can it get any better than to show up and find another Max story?

Air_DryAir_Dryabout 2 years ago

I'm always up for the next Max episode. Don't read anything into that, please.

Renno21Renno21about 2 years ago

Loved It!!! going to read the stories in the order from page 1 - can't wait thanks for writing

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 2 years ago

I can't believe I almost missed this. Looking forward to more stories about Max.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've been saving this one for a few days and couldn't wait any longer. Another excellent Max adventure. You write so well. Thank you.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Fabulous ...... Your tales are outstanding ...... But yeah give Max some to love coming home and not only fried chicken ....... You are so talented and able to draw me into your scripts like being a part of it

So ten stars minimum 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💋🍀

ChimeraLoveMeeChimeraLoveMeeabout 2 years ago

This has to be one of the best stories on the site. It felt like I was reading a short film - a vignette of someone's life. Can't wait for more.

AnonfirefighterAnonfirefighterover 1 year ago

Oh wow, what a great start to the story, came to this story because I clicked on another story stating although not necessary reading these stories first for background is advised… I am not disappointed. It felt like I was reading an actual crime book with a bit of naughtiness thrown in, rather then just a story to get my rocks off!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Definitely looking forward to reading about the rest of Max’s adventures.

venus_canvenus_canover 1 year ago

Wow… a wonderful start to the Max Pemberton series. I started reading Jackknifed wherein you recommended starting with this…

Thank you

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter6969over 1 year ago

Noir. Really evocative of the classics, except the sex is more explicit and more frequent. I can't wait to begin reading the other stories of Max and her adventures. "Here's lookin' at. you, kid!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Worrying, really, but I guess apparently heavy drinkers don't need to know or care that the Macallan is not a whiskey. The difference is... well, poor research I suppose.

A bit pedantic I know, but what else might be incorrect?

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesover 1 year agoAuthor

Macallan is a single malt Scotch whiskey. I've had it. It's good.

MaonaighMaonaighover 1 year ago
Whiskey or whisky

To the previous Anon: since pedantry is the order of the day, The MacAllan may not be a "whiskey" but it is a "whisky", a very fine and costly Speyside single malt Scotch whisky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just so everyone gets it - take notes, there will be a test later - The Macallan is a Scotch whisky, that is from Scotland. Whiskey (note the 'e') is Irish (try Bushmills or Jamesons), while bourbon (note the spelling) is American whiskey (apparently with an 'e') and also a type of biscuit (much less alcohol).

Please show your workings...

The story, much better than the screw up about the drink...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story and look forward to more.

But that early misattribution or misspelling bugged me all the way through. The Macallan is a fairly popular brand of good single malt Scotch whisky (more so outside Scotland). as previously noted in Scotland we use the spelling w-h-i-s-k-y for our own aqua vitae -- whiskey is for non-Scottish distillates.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius11 months ago

First off, 5 stars. I look forward to the rest of the Max Pemberton saga.

There is another discrepancy that, I believe, is far more serious and of far greater consequence than "whisky" versus "whiskey." I've been beating a drum to exhort Literotica authors to improve the technical caliber of their writings by observing, mastering, and applying correctly the difference between the intransitive verbs "to lie" (lie/lying/lay/lain) and "to rise" (rise/rising/rose/risen) and their transitive counterparts "to lay" (lay/laying/laid/laid) and "to raise" (raise/raising/raised/raised).

koedoe61koedoe619 months ago

Excellent. This shows writing skills of a level way above anything else that I have read on this site. I look forward to all the follow ups on my heroin Max!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES