All Comments on 'Maeve's New Job Description Ch. 13'

by Wants2benaughty

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great!!

It's good to read about Maeve once again. Hope to read more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great to have the next chapter!

Been waiting for this! Hope we 14 comes out soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I would have liked to have seen a link between the end of the last chapter, when Maeve was left bound and the beginning of this one, rather than the skip to a few weeks later.

Having said that, you continue to keep me entranced by the events in your story and by your writing style, I am eager to know what happens next...chapter 14 soon please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I need chapter 14!!! Is it in the works?

ljmaestljmaestalmost 9 years ago
Thinking about Maeve

How is the next chapter in Maeve's story coming? I check every day.

jrj8jrj8over 8 years ago
Thank you.

For typing this story. It has been really good, the rest of it will be too...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Someone buy the idiot woman a I-phone.

Cuz no one is that stupid.

gondaolgondaolalmost 8 years ago
Why a 4

Because it doesn't look like there is any more!

Wants2benaughtyWants2benaughtyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
More coming this summer.

My laptop died and I lost a lot of files.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I wish

I wish the story had continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Is there another one

This was really good story i need to know what happens next

Wants2benaughtyWants2benaughtyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
It will happen....

Mauve wants her story told!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please!

Finish the damn series, you are killing me!! I need to know she's ok.

Wants2benaughtyWants2benaughtyover 6 years agoAuthor
Don't give up...

Maeve won't leave me alone! She keeps poking my brain, and is changing the direction she wants her story to go! I am very excited she woke back up, I have definately been suffering writers block for awhile!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I want to know if she gets out!!

How will Aeden react to Peter claiming Maeve? Does she ever get out of the Devil’s stronghold? I need chapter 14 - don’t you dare leave me hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

Love your stories I can’t wait to read the next one I hope ur gonna keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, we are still waiting for the endings of this story. We need to know what happens to the sadist that beat the shit out of her. I still wonder why the security guys did not pick up on what was happening earlier since they clearly had control over the room. Clearly the devil did know about this "friend" and decided that Maeve needed to be taught a lesson since she was messing up some of the meetings. Maeve is certainly going to need some great care. Even if the hospital was under the thumb of the devil they needed to report something, right? Anyway, I do hope that the author gets out of their writers block and finish the story. There could be a happy ending to this but, well, let's see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is really powerful writing with interesting characters and a great storyline. This has to be one of my favourite stories on this site. It is a real shame this author is not writing new stories here as I would leave to read how this all concludes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous