Mafia Boss Proposes To A Sugar Baby

Info
Good girl. Raise your head, dive and look at me
538 words
2.33
1.2k
1
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You sit at the same desk you've sat at for the past five years, doing your best to manage expense reports, when the door to your boss's office opens

[He strides out leisurely and flashes you the same smile that makes you wet]

"Hey there, sugar. Working hard?

[Pause]

Well, quit it.

[Pause]

"Why? Cause I want to see you in the conference room. Room A, five minutes. Nah, you're not in trouble. Just be there on time.

[He walks off and you hurriedly gather yourself before racing towards Room A, where he waits with the shades drawn]

Right on time. Please, have a seat.

[Pause]

Oh, am I patting my lap? How odd. Well, I guess you'd best take the best seat in the building.

[Pause]

Hm, barely any hesitation. Good girl. Always such a good girl for me. Tilt your head up, dove, and look at me.

[Pause]

[He chuckles]

Yes, that is my cock throbbing against your panties, dear. But, let's ignore that for now so I may say my piece. I'll be brief because, well...I don't have a lot of brainpower to spare at the moment.

[Pause

Don't worry, dove, I won't tease you for long. Just hear me out first, OK?

[Pause]

Good girl. Let's cut the crap, then. I'm retiring, dove. I'm sick of being here, being the don, having to pull bullets out of my damned hair...you name it. Point is, I'm out. I'm done. I'm taking my money and I'm going somewhere tropical. And, to be frank, I want you to come with me.

[Pause]

"Why? Dove, we've been playing this game a long time. You know what I want."

[Pause]

Dove, dove, dove...C'mon. The tension is thick enough to choke a moose. I know you watch me, and you know that I watch you, so let's not play pretend. You're already sopping wet. Now, to business - you've busted your ass for me for years now. Never a problem with you, not once. Saved me quite a few headaches over the years.

[Pause]

[He lets out a low, appreciative rumble]

And any time I'd ask how you were doing you'd say "Just fine, sir", even when you weren't. Always stressing about debts and bills and family problems...What I'd like to do is free you of that stress, for as long as you'd allow me.

[Pause]

What do I mean? I mean I'd like to spoil you, dove. Forever, if you'd let me.

[Pause]

Yes, like a sugar daddy. Hm, you catch on quick. Ah, hold a moment. I know your instincts, most people's instincts, are to recoil from such an offer. Pride gets in the way. Uncertainty, anxiety, even terror at surrendering yourself like that to another person. But the flashes of passion we've shared over the years, that spark...it's always on my mind. How you subtly sway your hips when I'm about, how your ears turn red when you hear my accent...Can you look me in the eye and tell me that you don't feel the same?

[Pause]

Ohh, I know. I know, baby, it's so scary, shhh.

[He gently fixes your hair, fingers slender and graceful]

Tell you what. How's about we do a...test run of sorts?

--:--
--:--
1.0
TinglyTones
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Bathtime with you Boyfriend! Your fun in the tub goes to another even more explicit levelin Audio
The Bully Spanks You In The Library I don’t know if I should punish you… or if I should kiss you.in Audio
Sugar Daddy Spoils You... Sugar Daddy Spoils You...in Audio
You're the One I'm Buying Tonight! the Slave Auction - You're the One I'm Buying Tonight!in Audio
Somnos The Dominant Hypnotic Boss! Each new word he speaks sends shivers crisscrossingin Audio
More Stories