The Bully Spanks You In The Library

Info
I don’t know if I should punish you… or if I should kiss you.
270 words
2.67
2.1k
1
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey boys, there is something I have to take care of. I'll just meet you at the diner. Yeah yeah. Nah everything's cool. Catch you later."

"Now what are you doing in this library all by yourself hm? Have you been waiting for me? Hello? Oh. Naughty little bird, it is not wise to be in a library all alone with headphones on and your music blaring. Someone should teach you a lesson."

"I'm just going to walk up slowly behind you. You can't hear a word I am saying and with your back turned to the entrance, you have no clue that I am even here. And gotcha!"

"Stop screaming. I am going to take off your headphones now, then remove my hands from your body. Haha I knew that was going to be fun.

"There's my little bird. I was wondering when I was going to hear you chirp again."

"Did you miss me? No you didn't? Watch it little bird, you'll end up bruising my ego."

"So feisty today. Where did all this fight come from? I don't know if I should punish you... or if I should kiss you."

"By the looks of it I'm going to guess you choose the latter. Well for starters you are blushing so hard one might assume you have a sunburn. Wait. Di-did you just roll your eyes at me, little bird?

"Now now. I know it's been some weeks since our last acquaintance, but do not forget what I am. WHO I am. There's the meekness that I love to exploit. I have missed making you shiver with fear."

--:--
--:--
1.0
TinglyTones
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Cabin Fever! Snowed In With You... Your pretty little head resting against my chest.in Audio
I Want To Fuck A Baby Into You. You want to be one of those mommies, wouldn't you?in Audio
Taking My New Slave! The inviting curve of your hips - The swell of your breastsin Audio
The Confession of a Sub So horny, so slutty. Fuck. I just love it.in Audio
Sugar Daddy Gets Pegged! ar Baby suggested something a little… exotic.in Audio
More Stories