Mageslayer Ch. 04

Story Info
A catgirl and a dryad.
8.9k words
4.67
4.1k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mepher
Mepher
72 Followers

Lori was bored, she watched as Lord Eter ate his meal, a decent cut of venison and several vegetables with a few other minor food items, it could have been cooked better, and Lori could tell the butcher responsible wasn't incredibly experienced, but it was fresh, red meat, so Lori had devoured her own plate of meat in around a minute. She didn't understand why humans took so long to eat.

At least she could sit near her master and actually eat, she was wearing a forest green mask emblazoned with the crest of House Erenvloth, the tri-rune of evocation, strength, and wit. A gift from Elz, it was made of some kind of grass found in the fungal swamps far West of the magocracy, lands untamed. Whatever it was, it smelled like spearmint, strongly. Strong enough that it blocked out everything else worn as a mask.

A few days had passed since her first night at the estate. Every member of staff heard, either directly or secondhand, her escapades with their lord that first day, of course many other rumors spread of her, though she was quick to stamp out any misinformation that worked against her. She had become slightly fond of the groundskeeper, Ale. He was an honest man with a surprising love of nature for a human.

She still had trouble reading Gabriel though, he hadn't done anything antagonistic, from the many conversations she had overheard, he even stayed out of rumors mostly. He either was a genuinely respectful young man, loyal and devoted to his lord and accepting of his new mistress, or he only had such as a facade, scheming to advance or at least maintain his own position in truth. For now, it didn't matter.

Elz had also integrated herself into the staff, almost everyone was terrified of her. She maintained a detached distance from everyone else for her part, polite but cold, alien. Besides with Maddie, and her younger brother, Sam. Lori supposed it made sense, that the dryad would be somewhat fond of a druid, but they were closer for more than that. Elz had confided in her an incident involving Eric and Maddie, it had made Lori exceptionally pissed.

She was still curious about the gardener, her knowledge of circle magic dwarfed Lori's own, and Lori had determined that she was cunning, intelligent, perhaps brilliant. Not only could she read, Lori had noticed that she remembered almost everything she did read, perfectly. Each night Lori had visited the garden, and they had spent some time speaking to each other. There, near the magic circle and away from hostile eyes, Maddie was confident and willful, not submissive to Lori, not beyond what was only reasonable anyway. Lori knew she was an ally, potentially a friend. Her brother though, was quite hopeless. He was young, barely more than a boy, he was probably somewhat strong for his age, but that meant little. He had no scent of magic, besides occasionally the residue of his sister's, and presumably no training in any particularly useful skill.

Of course though, Lori understood Maddie's care for him. She was not a demon, and while she had no love for her own family, she was in part a spirit of passion, of love. The way Maddie's aura flared to a sparking life when she defended him, Lori knew they were close, not aurabound like she and Eter were, but arguably just as close regardless.

Her ears perked as she heard Eter cough, catching her attention. He was looking at her expectantly, he had probably said something. Lori had lost herself in thought, and sat up straight, looking at him with a mild tilt of her head, a small expression of curiosity on her face. He let out a sigh, exasperated, and repeated himself. "Gods you can be insufferable. I was asking if you were alright, you clearly weren't all here." he spoke with a tone of annoyance, but Lori could sense the stifled amusement behind it.

"Lori was just thinking about all the other things she could be doing instead of watching Eter eat." She replied with a teasing, though slightly dry tone, drawing another sigh from the lord. She looked down at her hand, bringing it up and licking some of the juices from her fingers. She may have been a mistress, but she still wasn't human, and refused to slow herself down with human instruments like silverware.

"We'll be having company tomorrow. You are to be on your best behavior. Lord Zahle and some of his entourage will be visiting." He spoke with a more serious tone, taking another infuriatingly small bite of his meal afterwards. Lori recognized the name from when she first arrived. The master of house Azari would be present then. She smiled at the chance to make an impression on him, she knew of his house's distaste for those like her.

"Lori will not disappoint her master. She knows how to handle herself. Lori would like to be dismissed, Eter takes too long to eat." She more announced than requested, quickly rising to her feet with a still pleasant and polite smile, her tail swaying behind her. She had an idea to have some fun tonight anyway, and knew Lord Eter had business to attend to that he wasn't willing to let her distract from after dinner. She didn't wait for his reply to leave the small private dining room and enter his office, but did hear the grumbled and tired sounding acknowledgement through the wall anyway. After she left his office into one of the many hallways in the manor, she reached around to the back of her head, muttering a single word to untie the knots of plant based thread that kept her mask on, taking it off.

She enjoyed being able to be near her master without dealing with the foul odor, but felt vulnerable and oblivious without her strong sense of smell functioning. She then used the same word again, as she held it against one of her thighs, feeling as it tied itself snuggly around her once more. She had the luxury of time and access to a sleepless handmaiden, and had an outfit Elz had weaved together for her. It was a green vest, though it was cut higher than it should have been for her height, ending just above her navel. It was stitched with crimson thread along the center of her torso and around her bust, creating a contrast that drew eyes naturally. She was trained in assasination, but she also enjoyed the feeling of knowing eyes lingered on her with lust. Along with the short cut vest, she wore a similarly green skirt that ended above her knees, embroidered with floral patterns in a slightly lighter green color.

Practically scandalous for a human woman, at least one acting as nobility; though it was actually quite typical fashion for elven women. It made her movement quite free, and kept her cool. It was well crafted and soft as well, she had been very pleased when she woke up to it. Due to her previous position in life, she often did wear finer clothing, but it was never hers, always borrowed, always chosen. She purred contentedly as she walked down the central staircase of the manor, exiting the building and entering its courtyard, the chill nip of autumn against her skin as the sun was just setting.

Lori braced herself for a moment and then called out in faetongue. "Elz'ithu, your Mistress calls on you." She swallowed away the burning taste of her own blood as she spoke the impossible language, waiting for the dryad. She didn't have to wait long, as she smelled the faint scent maple, reinforced with citrus, from nearby grass. She looked over as the tall, slender figure of Elz began to rise from the ground, demonstrating a dryad's ability to almost effortlessly traverse their domain.

She wore her typical green dress, more modest than what she weaved for Lori. Dryads were spirits of creation, determined, resilient, and beautiful, just as any creation is. There is no creation without sacrifice, without perseverance, on the part of the creator, which is why Dryads are bound to the most resilient, most ancient of trees. For the dryad to be beautiful as a creation, they must be connected to a strong and determined spirit. That's what Maddie had told Lori anyway during one of their talks in the garden. It was fitting then, her fondness for weaving and creating. "My mistress summons me, how may I fulfill my oath?" she asked with a respectful bow of her head.

"Lori wants to play with Elz, she will accompany Lori to the forest." Lori spoke with a playful tone, a small grin on her face as she looked at the dryad. She had honestly been wanting to try something with the fae since she helped rebind her several days ago. She smelled good, was very pretty, and Lori was curious if some rumors were true. Dryads weren't passion spirits like Lori was partly, but they were still known for seduction, for beauty, and in Lori's eyes, it was inevitable that she'd end up fucking the dryad sooner or later, so she decided to make it sooner.

Elz on her part seemed surprised for perhaps half a second, before letting out a light chuckle and nodding her head, speaking in a slightly teasing tone of primordial, as if she was dutifully following her oathsworn command rather than just agreeing. "As you command Good Neko, I am sworn to your service." The dryad's aura made it clear that she was expecting this sooner or later, and that she was quite fond of the idea. Her emotions were laid bare to Lori's senses, and uninterested in delay, she took off in a sprint away from the manor, towards the forest that bordered the estate on all sides.

It only took a few minutes for Lori to reach the border at full sprint, her hands pushing off against the ground as well as her feet. She entered into the forest, wanting at least a semblance of privacy, going for another minute or so before stopping, breathing heavier as she leaned against a tree. She took in the scents of the forest, potent and pleasant as always, and with an undertone of maple. She looked over to see Elz, nude and standing in between several trees, arms crossed as she allowed her eyes to fully follow Lori's form. "Please do tell me when you're ready, Mistress Lori."

The shadows made by the tightly clustered trees coated most of the area in relative darkness, though Elz had positioned herself in one of the few pillars of golden orange light coming from the fading sun. Lori grinned as she allowed herself a few more moments to recover, drinking in the dryad's bare form for the first time since she was first rebound. This time though, Lori wasn't tired, and could focus on her beauty. She still almost seemed sculpted, entirely symmetrical, perfectly proportioned, and every part of her just the right size to be aesthetically pleasing. If you discounted the almost intentional looking blemishes, contrasting with her otherwise perfect form, her torso being a few inches longer than her height would suggest, a small scar on her right flank, a few darker flecks of drier, thicker skin scattered across her body.

Flawed, almost intentionally so. Lori's eyes trailed the dryad's entire body. Lori was hot, cute when she wanted to be, but the dryad was beautiful in a way Lori couldn't compete with. She was as close to objective beauty as anything could be, maybe not attractive, but beautiful. Lori now understood why so many mortal artists tried to depict dryads, they themselves were already the artwork of the fae. She was a creation, a work of art, a masterpiece, and like any masterpiece, her minor flaws made her unique, made her something worth remembering. Lori realized she had let her breath catch, and shook her head to dispel her practical entrancement.

Even without magic the dryad had almost charmed her, and Elz flashed her a knowing smile. Lori's tail swayed behind her, pointing upwards as she let herself giggle at her own expense. Normally she'd be pissed if someone tried charming her, but given the context she only felt aroused, grinning once more as she purred. "Lori is ready, Elz can please her now." When she said it, she wasn't expecting what came next, as a surge of maple scented magic spread through the air around her.

She of course could have easily stopped what happened, while her memorized arcane counter spells would do nothing to the sylvan spells that began to flurry around her, her claws could cut through them as easily as any other magic. But that wouldn't be nearly as fun, so Lori only let out an excited giggle as she felt the tree she was leaning on shift, smaller branches quickly forming and wrapping around her shoulders, quite neatly locking her arms in place. The she gasped as she felt a newer sensation, a soft, almost tickling touch running across her breasts and crotch, with a purr she realized the dryad was causing her clothing, undergarments in particular, to practically come to life, teasing her with feathery touches and presses of soft cloth.

Elz on her part was simply standing still, concentrating on Lori and the various spells she was now making use of to pleasure the neko. She didn't hide the smile on her face though, and Lori could smell the slow but growing arousal of her fae partner. Lori purred as she continued to feel the sensation of her own clothes twisting and shifting around her sensitive flesh. She felt the once tied accessory crawl up her inner thigh, almost with a tickle passing over her moistened and shifting panties, but not stopping. Soon the moving, crawling, almost living thing slipped up past her skirt's hem, becoming visible as it went past her navel, continuing its ascent.

Lori's ears were perked up, and her tail waved behind her as she felt the tease of gentle touches all over her body. The clothes couldn't apply much pressure, outside of occasionally her vest or bra tightening around her bust. They applied just enough to make Lori want more, to cause her to begin squirming, though she didn't plan to beg. Not yet anyways. It's not like Lori wasn't at all expecting this, she knew there was no such thing as a submissive dryad, even one who would serve her without question, without hesitation, was not submissive. Elz would have played the part had Lori asked her to, but the neko knew that wouldn't have been nearly as fun.

Eventually though, after a few minutes Lori was growing impatient and almost uncomfortably wet. The scent of spearmint was strong as she felt her mask just below her throat and collar, and she still couldn't help but squirm, only focusing on not whimpering in pleasure. "Elz needs to hurry up an~mpfh!" She was midway through speaking when she felt the mask wrap itself around her face as it was meant to, but a bit lower and tighter than normal, not covering her nose and forcing its way into her open mouth. She was gagged, once more, if she channeled some magic, or even just bit hard enough with her devastatingly sharp fangs, she could remedy the situation, but where would the fun be in that?

Elz smirked at the gagged Neko, letting out a small chuckle. "Please my mistress, remain quiet. I require concentration to fulfill my work and oath to please you."The dryad didn't speak in a playful tone, but one instead of seriousness, of genuinity, which of course meant she was messing with Lori, in more ways than one given the context. Lori felt as her collar tightened itself, not stopping her airflow coming from her nostrils, but certainly limiting it, making her work harder to breathe. The taste and scent of spearmint completely filled the back of her throat, almost burning, entirely overwhelming, almost distracting Lori enough to not notice the encroaching tangle of roots and vines that wrapped around her ankles, and further branches that wrapped around her wrists, pinning her arms fully now to the tree.

With a human, Lori would have been agitated at this point. She knew how fun submission could be, just as fun as domination, but both required communication. With no way to speak, and limited to her tail and ears for gestures, it would have become hard to tell the dryad she was displeased if something happened, it would even be somewhat challenging to physically escape the bonds with her magic and claws. But Lori knew if she was displeased, it would be easy to send a wave of her aura to the dryad, that she would know Lori wanted to communicate.

Lori's spine tingled as all of her clothing, discounting her makeshift gag and not so makeshift collar, stripped itself off her. Stitching came undone before quickly reforming, bands and hems widened or slipped, and within seconds she was exposed fully to the chill evening air, as the last few golden pillars of sunlight now began to fade. Lori felt the tickle of her own juices running down her thighs, her nipples fully erect from the crisp breeze that ran through the forest. When she glanced down she saw the twisted mass of spiked roots and plants that anchored her ankles, but against her skin they felt smooth enough to be soft. Looking slightly more intently, she found that to be because they were, the parts that actually touched her were sculpted to be smooth, completely unlike the mass of thorns and uneven bumps the other side of the plants had.

Lori couldn't see to her sides as well, but assumed the branches locking her to the tree were similar, since they too felt smooth and surprisingly comfortable. She felt as her ankles were slowly forced apart, but still anchored onto the ground, the shifting mass of plantlife forcing her to stand on the tips of her toes, the dryad not quite letting her restraints support the burden of her weight, and Lori feeling the strain needed to keep herself stable. After overcoming her instinct to keep balance, Lori began to consider simply letting herself fall out of the tree branches, breaking them, but then she shuddered as she felt something slide across the back of her neck, hooking her collar to the tree. Now if she wanted to keep breathing, she had no choice but to keep balanced on her toes, Lori internally smirked, the dryad was good.

After a few minutes passed with nothing further happening Lori began to squirm once more, the dryad seeming to take pleasure in teasing her and testing her patience. She of course found herself unable to speak, barely even managing to growl in built up impatience with the living gag keeping her quiet. Even with her greatly beyond human endurance, athleticism, and flexibility, her ankles ached from being forced to support her weight and bend for so long. Elz was humming, not a song Lori recognized, but it was soothing, pleasant, she found herself calmed, her patience didn't seem so stretched, and she slowly closed her eyes, feeling almost at peace, ignoring the burning need in her abdomen and crotch.

Then she felt a wet, soft, warm, and sticky feeling something run against her slit, making her squirm even more and try in vain to let out a scream of pleasure as it ran directly under her hood, coating her clit in its damp embrace and sticky wetness. Lori snapped her eyes open, looking down to the best of her ability to see a swath of slightly yellowed forest green hair nestled between her legs, brushing against her thighs with a silky softness as the dryad was quite obviously lapping at her sex. Lori felt her legs twitch as her pussy lips slightly quivered, feeling her own cinnamon scented juices run along the chin and exquisitely sticky tongue of the dryad.

Lori was still mostly unable to move, but let out a muffled whimper of pleasure as Elz licked up her juices while spreading her own sap like saliva, soon darting her tongue into the neko's wanting depths, lapping at her walls and the roof of her sex, searching for, and soon finding her sensitive g spot, running across it several times over, drawing a muffled attempt at a genuine moan from Lori. All the while, the fae continued to hum, causing vibrations that ran all the way through her sex and core. The flaming heat that had once engulfed the Neko was soothed, chilled by the coating of heavy, sappy spit, and letting her once more close her eyes, tilting her head back as much as she could.

The building climax was coming at a steady, measured pace, with each practiced and determined flick of the dryad's tongue Lori grew closer, and soon reached her peak, still muffled by the gag even as she wanted to mewl and moan in bliss. Before she could attempt the scream of ecstasy that would come with the release of her full orgasm though, she felt an infuriating absence within her, feeling the dryad withdraw her tongue and head, the silky hair that had been brushing her thighs absent as well. By the time she opened her eyes, true darkness had engulfed the forest, which wasn't much an issue for her feline eyes, and Elz was back in her original position with a small and polite smile, almost seeming out of place with the visible drips of Lori's fluids along her chin and lips.

Mepher
Mepher
72 Followers