Mageslayer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori wanted to beg, she didn't care if it was showing weakness or submission, she just wanted to finish. But the gag kept her desperate screams and exclamations muffled and incomprehensible, to the mixed annoyance and arousal of the neko. Even in her lust addled mind, Lori once more knew that of course, she was the one in charge, but in that moment it didn't matter, she was at the mercy of her fae servant, and the dryad had quite effectively left her willing to fully submit. Elz stopped humming, looking over Lori for a few moments, allowing the hint of a smirk to appear on her expression momentarily, before she began to slowly approach.

The roots and vines around Lori's ankles shifted and the branches holding her arms thickened, bringing her legs fully off the ground and now supporting her weight, bringing her ankles forward though still far apart. She soon found herself in a strange position of lying on her back, though with no support for most of her body, and her head forced at an almost 90 degree angle, staring down her own breasts to her exposed sex, Elz still slowly walking forwards, not in any rush to reach the bound Neko seemingly.

It took another two minutes maybe, she was having trouble keeping track of time, but eventually the dryad did reach her, placing a finger at the bottom of her chest, barely brushing below her cleavage and then sliding down, still slowly, infuriatingly so, but with constant progress, running past her navel and eventually reaching her waist. Lori squirmed and wiggled to the best of her ability to speed the finger, but it probably didn't make a difference, the dryad seemed pleased and determined to set the pace exactly as she wanted.

Finally she felt it and saw it brush past her hood, pulling another muffled whimper from her, before Elz finally showed some mercy, quickly sliding it, and a second finger inside her quivering snatch, causing Lori's body to tense as she felt the deceptively thick fingers of the fae push and stretch her inner walls. The dryad didn't work slowly and methodically as she had before, instead quickly pushing them further inwards before pulling back, building up a decent rhythm of pumping that sent the neko into muffled fits of moans and screams. The lubrication of Lori's fluids and Elz's sticky, thick saliva allowed the fingers to move with ease even as Lori's sex clutched them as tightly as physically possible, tighter than Lori's hands curled, tighter than the choking collar around her neck, tighter than almost seemed possible, but they didn't slow.

It took only a few moments of this for Lori to reach her long withheld orgasm, and what a peak it was. She felt her very aura shudder as an electric jolt of euphoria ran through her entire body, spreading from her core to her toes, tail, and ears. Her toes curling, tail doing the same, while her ears fully perked before fully flattening rapidly, almost like they were unsure what to do. She would have screamed were it not for the gag, even with it her muffled cry was plenty audible, but she allowed the orgasm to fully overtake her, Elz not stopping the pumping of her fingers, but slowing them, allowing Lori to ride the climax for what felt like hours, but was in reality a handful of minutes.

Eventually though, Lori's orgasm did end, her body relaxed and she could see and think somewhat clearly again. She was spent, not in the way of physical tiredness, she had gone much longer and more intense than she just had after all, but the edging and body numbing climax left her quite satisfied with just the one climax. She could have gone longer if she really wanted, but doubted she'd fully recover by the time she needed to function tomorrow. The mental reserves tested and drained by the dryad's teasing were not as exhaustless as the neko's physical energy and lust.

So she sent a magical ping to the dryad, who on her part was responsive, quickly and first once more brining the mask made gag to life, freeing Lori's mouth so she could speak, soon after dispeling the tangle of vines on her ankles and allowing them to retreat back into the earth, letting Lori's legs dangle for a moment before the Neko once more found her balance, and her other restraints left her, freeing her and leaving her standing, though with a soft sway. The last thing to return to a degree of normalcy was her collar, loosening to its normal comfortable state. Lori very gently panted as she regained her full balance, noticing the mask now lifeless at her feet. "Lori can't decide if want to slap or kiss Elz. Lori had fun but she expect better treatment next time from the dryad." she spoke with a soft note of annoyance, still tasting the strong mint flavor throughout her mouth and throat. The mix of cinnamon and maple scented fluids coating her groin was delightful though, for all she enjoyed Eter, the scents of sex with those missing arcane auras were intoxicatingly good.

She pushed the resulting thoughts of pastries out of her head for the moment as Elz respectfully bowed her head with a soft chuckle, with a small flare of her aura she was back several yards away, clothed in her fairly modest dress once more. Lori was almost sad to see the fae cover her still beautiful body, but didn't let herself enter another trance, instead moving to redress herself, apparently the dryad not having the courtesy to use her magic to put Lori's clothes back on, even if she was happy to strip the neko with it. "Of course my mistress, I can be more direct next time if you'd prefer." Lori's ears swiveled to catch the once more almost sing-song voice of the dryad, who the neko only now realized never got to finish. Judging by the scent of her aura though, she wasn't bothered by it, Elz was happy and content, she enjoyed playing with her mistress, and was plotting how it would go next time. Elz seemed almost fully unbothered by the lack of physical pleasure she got, her aura didn't even smell of lust or need.

Regardless, after dressing Lori let out a small laugh, she couldn't be mad for being dominated when her body so clearly enjoyed it. Submission had its draws, just as many as domination. To embrace either fully, commit herself to either, would go against her every nature. A neko would always choose a master to bond with, and Lori would always seek to own more, to have more. She long ago abandoned the wishes of and path set out for her by the druidic circle that would speak to her in her dreams. They still sometimes tried, and she sometimes even let them in, but only to draw some amusement from the anger and indignation they had at her rejection. They may have thought her a demigod, but they still didn't see her as a person, no different to the magocracy in that sense. She was a tool of the council, they wanted her to be a tool for whatever hidden circles of druids remained. Eter wanted her, not as a tool but as a person. That was why she chose him, why she bonded with him so quickly.

So what if some old tree humping men who smelled as bad as mages despite their pleasant aura told her she wasn't acting as a neko should? She was acting as Lori should, and that was more than enough. She shook her head, realizing that she had let her mind wander far off, looking to Elz with a mild smile as she had now recovered her breath, fully dressed once again. "Elz should stay with Lori tomorrow, but away, to the side, not drawing attention." she explained briefly, to another brief nod of confirmation from the dryad, and she then began the way back to the estate. The forest was truly, fully dark, and without her natural darkvision she would have essentially been blind. As it stood though, she made her way forwards, moving swiftly, but not at a sprint, arriving back to the manor, and then to her own chambers in around a dozen minutes.

Of course when she got in, Elz was already there, sitting peacefully on a chair and working on some tailoring project or another. Lori ignored the dryad, simply walking to her bed, curling up, and falling asleep without much fanfare.

They were trying to talk to her. She could feel the prodding of her mental wards, she wasn't conscious, not exactly, she was still asleep, but she was aware, she couldn't truly sleep with such a disturbance afterall. The swirling pink and gold vortex of her mind surrounded her, though in this case she wasn't a physical thing. If she looked down, she wouldn't have a body, she was within her own mind, a manifestation of her own consciousness. It was like a dream she was lucid in, but much more boring.

She waited, time didn't have much coherent passage or rate, what may have been hours could have been seconds, or the very inverse. She didn't want to see the druids, argue with them, interact with them. They normally stopped trying pretty quickly. But they didn't this time. The prodding and poking of her mental wards was annoying, keeping her lucid, they wouldn't break them, but they were being persistent, and she didn't want to wait for morning while aware of the passing of time. She had nothing to do, she could gently shift her aura, cast mild magic, but she couldn't do much to pass the time. She didn't have a body, and there was an endless void of bright pink and gold around her, leaving nothing to look at.

If she didn't have her wards she could do all kinds of things, create a dreamscape for herself, allow time to seem to pass quickly, literally anything. But that would mean letting her wards down, which would let the druids in. She had spent plenty of time within her own mind, as part of her training she needed to meditate, to enter this state while still physically awake. It honed her skills of magic, and allowed her almost total control over her mind. But if she kept the wards to stop the druids up, she couldn't get past her own abjuration without hurting herself. She did see one mild spot of interest that caught her attention, a swirling spiral of forest green, but also a dark velvet color.

The green moved through her mind, bypassing her wards, but they stopped the crimson even as it strained to push in. It was much more powerful than the druid's attempts, but her wards were still stronger. That was her bond then, and the taint infesting it. At least she knew it wasn't Leric now, he didn't have a crimson aura. Still could have been someone paid or ordered by him, but it wasn't him personally. She felt a growl growing, not in her throat, she didn't have one, in her very essence. She was annoyed, and just wanted to sleep.

But she could tell the druids wouldn't give up, not tonight. She opened her wards, carefully and deliberately, not wanting to let the tainted part of the bond in, but allowing entrance to her dreams. Her vision, if it could be called vision, blurred, and she felt a sensation of dizziness and nausea pass over her as she lost consciousness and lucidity.

A moment, or perhaps an hour later, she was aware once more. She was in a grove of some kind, it smelled strongly of lilac, and her senses were sharp, sharp enough that it took her a moment to remember she was still asleep, and this was a dream. She had a body once more, she noted with a mild tinge of annoyance that her scars and markings were gone, with a small shifting of her magic she altered the dream, returning her body to its real state. She would not be idealized, be made less than she was. She was nude of course, and saw as three elderly looking men and three similarly ancient women walked out of an impossibly thick tree line, stinking of enchantment and illusion magic, the magic of dreams.

She was nude of course, but the forest grotto was warm, the sun beared down on her even as the full moon was visible in the sky. She looked around herself, waiting for the druids to speak, and noticed something new. This grotto was familiar, when the druids spoke, she always dreamt of herself here. But she thought back to the night she rebound Elz. She noticed a pattern she had missed before, it reminded her of the garden. This grotto was a magic circle, perhaps even a real place, even if she had only seen it in the realm of dreams. Her tail flicked in mild pride that she noticed it, that she could identify the nature of this place. She had seen a circle many times, and never realized it, no wonder some druids still survived, hidden and cunning.

Her ears swiveled as she heard one of the old men speak, quickly drawing her gaze to him. They couldn't hurt her, and even if they could, they wouldn't. She wasn't stupid though, she knew they were in control of her dreams now that they were in. She could expel them if it came to it, but manipulating her subconscious? She was skilled, but so were they, and there were six of them, enhanced by a magic circle most likely. "Good Neko Leorzal'i we are gracious you have allowed us the chance to speak with you." The man was wrapped in thick furs and robes, and spoke with a dialect that made his northern heritage known. She didn't know any of their names, but recognized all of them. She knew this one was a leader, the other five deferred to him, and he somehow looked even older than the rest, skin almost grey and more wrinkled than any human should have been. He had a long, wispy, grey beard that reached his chest, and was otherwise bald. His sunken eyes were fully white, he was blind but that didn't seem to hinder him, especially not in this realm.

Lori stifled the growl that threatened to rise out of her throat from him speaking her fae name. Her parents never named her considering her nature of course, but the druids saw fit to, and as a kitten she accepted the name. As a kitten she respected the druids, trusted them, thought they had the best of intentions. As a kitten she was kind of stupid. A sylth slave girl had given her the true name of Lori. A fellow slave, a fellow half fae. Since then she had been Lori, just like Elz was Elz. "Lori is Lori, and not wanting small talk. Druids didn't want let her sleep, so she let them in. They better say what want to and then leave before Lori makes them." She spoke in annoyance, crossing her arms as her tail continued to swish behind her, now in frustration.

Her ears perked as there were some grumbles amongst the druids, annoyance of their own, and almost disappointment. The leader then spoke again. "Please good Neko, do not continue to disgrace your great self with a silly mortal name. You are beyond that, your true name is one o-" Lori interrupted his lecture with a growl, stepping forward with even more frustration.

"Old man has been saying that to Lori since she became Lori, did not convince young gullible Lori, will not convince smart old Lori." She had heard almost the exact same lecture countless times, ever since she embraced her name. She wondered how pissed they'd be that she effectively named a dryad Elz. Calling herself old seemed almost ridiculous standing in front of 6 people who likely had lived centuries, maybe longer. Druidic magic could keep one alive long past the point nature intended, but unlike lichcraft or advanced arcane magic, it did not maintain their youth or physical body. If not for the magic constantly reinforcing their bodies they'd probably literally crumble to dust, but even as their bodies grew frail, their minds remained sharp.

Another grumble, a frown appearing on the ancient face of the druid, before a female druid spoke. She seemed the youngest, perhaps only a century or two old, she tried to be the nicest to Lori, but just made her annoying in a unique special way. "The ancient is simply focused on many things currently Neko. He does not mean to offend her, and the circle truly wishes only best for her. If she would just listen for some minutes?" The woman was not neko, and certainly not a nymph, but she tried to speak like one to Lori. To a mortal, even a druid, it probably sounded the same, but she got just enough wrong to make Lori's fur bristle. Despite that, the neko did stay quiet, giving the druids a chance to get to the point.

The leader spoke again after a brief series of coughs. He stared at Lori with his sightless eyes, it was unnerving. "We are aware you have bound yourself to a master. A human, a mage noble who slaughtered many of our brothers and sisters. We imagine this was accidental, but you don't need to despair. It is imperative that you sever the bond as soon as possible, before it becomes permanent, if you kill~" Lori slashed his throat out before he finished, breaking his aura as she felt absolute hatred bubble up within her. She saw a flash of surprise on the druids faces, but they were ejected from her mind before any could react.

She didn't kill him, but did destroy his projection. Odds are whatever ritual or magick they used to contact her dreams was disrupted. Wards fully back in place she quickly found herself in oblivion.

And in what felt like an instant, her eyes flicked open. She glanced at her surroundings, and noticed a large, smooth tear in her mattress. Probably came when she slashed the druid. Elz as always seemed barely concerned, humming a slow melody as she seemed to be weaving something or other. "Good morning Lori." she didn't look up as she spoke, focused on her task.

Lori decided then that she would do what the magocracy had failed to. She would find whatever hidden circle they were a part of, and fucking kill their leader, slash his stupid blind eyes out and shred his heart until not even his aura can keep his body together. She would make him mist, and he'd be conscious for all of it, he wanted her to kill her fucking bondmate. Just for that he deserved a special place at the end of Lori's claws. She growled the entire time she got up and dressed, fantasizing about all the things she'd do to show him what she thought of his stupid evl plan for her. It would have to wait, of course, she didn't know where they were, besides north. Maybe Maddie could help though. In the meantime she had another enemy to meet today, and she had Elz help her with her hair, braiding it with a beautiful vine of scarlet and pink roses. She eventually stopped growling, sharing the events of her sleep to her attentive handmaiden. Elz didn't interrupt, listening in silence as she worked the conjured vine through Lori's hair, using a mix of magic and skilled hands to clear any knots she found.

Afterwards, the dryad did let out a small sigh. "I have always questioned my siblings' choices to teach mortals our ways. Mortals are not meant to become immortal, be it through lichdom, twisted human magicks, or druidry. With age comes arrogance, they stop seeing themselves as mortal, start seeing themselves as wise as fae. They think they understand all. This is proof. That old man is either senile or arrogant enough to be a fool." Elz spoke with a soft and serious tone, one that reminded Lori that she was probably older than any of the druids from her dream. Fae were eternal, and as long as trees have grown from the ground dryads have been bound to them.

Lori didn't agree, she thought the druids were stupid because they were stupid, they always would have been, not because they were old. They would never have been like Maddie, she was smart, wise, she had a good soul. Lori liked her. But she didn't want to argue with a jaded dryad, Lori brought her new hope and happiness by rebinding her, by existing, but Lori still knew she had been hurt badly by humans. She didn't know how, not yet, but whatever happened was bad, it had to be. "It is important Elz doesn't piss off Zahle, he is not good person, but powerful and restricted by nobility. Better if we scheme and plot, not give him excuse to act rash." Lori reminded her fae companion once more, looking at herself in a mirror, applying some small enhancements with make up, another common elvish practice, made easy with a dryad to conjure all kinds of plants. Some eyeliner to highlight her eyes, some other pieces to make her lips match her vibrant pink eyes, and a few other touch ups applied with a practiced and delicate touch.