Mageslayer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori didn't mind sharing, especially with someone willing to take orders from her, and she closed her eyes as she leaned forwards, pressing against Eter's side as she decided to further please him by trying to lock lips with the elemental, her body tensing as she partly succeeded, feeling the incredible warmth and softness of Ember's lips brushing her own as they both were wrapped parallel to a plenty thick and stiff cock, her tail curling as Ember slid her tongue across Eter's rod and into Lori's mouth. She could faintly taste the salty familiarity of Eter's cock on the phoneixe's tongue, but the experience was still wholly new, and soon Lori found herself returning the gesture, making out with the phoenix girl with only Eter's erection standing between their mingling lips and tongues. Eter of course enjoyed himself plenty, moving his hands to clutch the hair of the two woman eagerly experiencing each other as he let out another groan, leaning his head back.

Soon though, Lori broke off the strange kiss, raising her head and wrapping her lips around the tip of Eter's erection, being rewarded immediately by a bead of salty pre arriving on her tongue. Ember continued to service the sides of the shaft for a few moments before gently and deliberately taking one of his balls into her mouth, lightly sucking on it as Lori began to lower her head, the shaft dryer than it had any right to be, the neko's saliva burning away as quickly as she could coat the cock with it, making her work harder to keep her head bobbing, twisting a bit above the base as she used a hand to fondle the ball Ember was neglecting, before deciding to move to swap which one was in the phoenix's mouth, who seemed willing to obey Lori's hand dictating her actions. She saw that Ember seemed content, wings curled inwards against her back and her eyes closed, or rather, the embers that lit up her vision were gone, presumably that meant they were closed. Lori didn't care all that much at the moment, her ears perking at another satisfied groan from her master, and her body further tensing as a small string of pre hit one of her cheeks.

"You two... Are... Great." Eter spoke some encouraging words, albeit slowly, Lori's tail swishing once behind her as she took him almost to the base, her throat wrapping around and squeezing the tip and upper shaft of his rod as she stayed like that for a few moments, closing her eyes as she took in his taste. This close, with his cock shoved partly down her throat, the strong scents of Ember's aura didn't quite overpower the rancid scent of arcane magic, but it was tolerable, for now anyway. Fire already was the element of passion, so Lori supposed that was why Ember reacted so strongly to the presence of a neko aura, nymphs were the spirits of passion afterall, so that aspect would be magnified by Ember's elemental aspect. It was also probably where the citrus scent came from, and the more woody smokes, this seemed like something Maddie would be interested in.

When the pulsing of Eter announced his imminent release though, Lori's mind returned to the task at hand, and she twisted her head, moving back up and down once more to bring her lover over the edge, savoring the several thick strings of cum that shot into her mouth and throat, purring as she swallowed the sperm, enjoying the mild taste of her master's seed, raising her head and very gently panting as Ember moved her head up, using her tongue to quickly clean any cum that may have spilled back onto Eter's cock. This drew another content groan of course from Eter, but despite the licking he began to soften, drawing a mild pout from Lori. "Is Eter not able to go longer? He hasn't made Lori cum yet, or poor Ember, very selfish of him."

He struggled to reply, still groaning as his sensitive tip continued to be caressed by the elemental's tongue, but he let out a low shudder as Lori smelled a stronger scent of the flaming aura, and heard Ember coo slightly. "There's no need to worry about that, I'm a phoenix afterall, bringing things back after they've been used up is kind of our thing." Ember let out a small laugh before giving one final lick to Eter's now once more completely hard manhood. Lori's face lit up as she wasted no time to quickly impale herself on her master's hardness, wincing slightly as she realized in her eagerness she forgot to account for the fact all the normal lubrication kept evaporating. Regardless she let out a content moan as she felt him in her depths, clenching around him with a tightness still impossible for any human to replicate. She was about ready to begin riding him, but waited a moment to be generous to Ember, who snaked on top of Eter as well, adjusting her posture to hold her ass just slightly above Eter's face, making sure her still glistening slit was in the center of his focus. She wasn't wet, any moisture surely would burn away, but something still dripped onto him, a drop of practical liquid fire, liquid passion intense enough to burn, he didn't hesitate before raising his head slightly, and began to gorge himself on the insides of the elemental, closing his eyes even as he began to feel parched from the almost contradictory dry heat from within her deepest parts.

Lori heard the gentle moan of Ember as she felt this, and used one hand to lead the girl's head to one of her own breasts, Lori letting out a content sigh as she felt the soft and warm embrace of Ember's working mouth on her breast, a brief moan escaping her when she felt the gentle tugging of lips and teeth on her nipple, and she began to raise her hips, bringing about a muffled sound of pleasure from Eter and another sharp moan from the Neko, forcing the phoneix to grind her hips against Eter's tongue to keep suckling Lori's breast as well. She went slower than she normally would, both to prevent Ember from potentially hurting her nipple, and to prevent any friction from hurting her due to the limited lubrication. The strange dryness of the phoenix's mouth reminded her of a sand bath, an orcish custom of using geomancy to liquidate sand, and relax within the strange liquid. It wasn't wet, but in all other ways felt like being submerged in water. Lori was actually quite fond of them, but they were expensive, a luxury even for nobility unless one was willing to travel to the sultanate proper. She closed her eyes in bliss, working simply as she maintained a steady pace, raising and lowering her hips, occasionally resting at the base and gyrating for a few moments to build up the sensations. Her tail gently swayed behind her as she felt a soft and warm hand approach her hood, causing her to purr as Ember began to help her reach climax, using a hand to work her own clit as well. It meant her body was entirely supported by her legs and back, but it wasn't a strain, she weighed almost nothing to begin with afterall, and had plenty of strength. Her wings extended behind her as she felt her orgasm building, working Lori's breast and nipple with new found determination, before switching to her other breast.

Lori continued her steady riding for a minute longer, feeling her climax coming closer, and through both her empathetic bond, and feeling the throbbing and twitching of his member, knowing Eter also drew close. Judging by her eager twitching and frantic finger movements, Lori thought Ember also was close, and carefully managing her internal movements to massage Eter in just the right ways, another skill distinguishing her from a human lover, she ensured the two of them reached the edge at the same moment, and she did what she could to take Ember over with them.

The result was a flood of burning hot seed within her, quite literally as it was created with the phoenix's magic, luckily it only resulted in a comfortable sensation of total warmth due to her warding against fire and heat, causing her body to tense before lightly twitching several times, her tail quickly beginning to wag, almost like that of a dog, though she'd slash the throat of anyone who made the comparison. Ember's wings not only remained fully extended, but seemed to stretch before fluttering, eventually curling back once more as she collapsed, leaving Lori to find she had been relying on the support of the phoenix's body more than she realized as she followed suit, rising up on Eter's member as the three lay on top of each other in a tangled mess of flesh, flame, and passion, each breathing heavily, each with closed eyes, gently resting. Several minutes passed, Lori still occasionally twitching from the aftershock of orgasm, but eventually she untangled herself and rose, which prompted her two lovers to do the same. The heat of the elemental's aura had died down, and another brief surge of her magic brought the ashes that now scattered the room back into familiar forms, clothes mostly, a handful of books, everything that had been burnt. She stretched, yawning despite everything. "Now then, you mentioned an army. It's been a good few centuries since I've been conjured on this plane, mind catching me up?"

That was the thing with summoning elementals, the rituals weren't too long, though they did require a reasonably powerful mage, the time consuming thing was filling them in on all of current world events. Eter looked almost exasperated, still nude, and perfectly clean Lori noted. In fact, she realized she was cleaner than ever before, discounting the seed around her lips and sex. Any dirt or scum must have burnt away, not to mention sweat. She was slightly curious why the cum didn't burn away, but it's not like she was complaining, moving to dress herself as Eter slowly got over any initial questions he had to begin filling the girl in on the past three hundred years of history, particularly the Magocracy. He too dressed himself as he talked, and seemed to try to avoid staring at the girl's nude form, only barely keeping his face clear from blush, bringing a small chuckle from Lori. Finding clothes for her would be difficult, since almost anything would burn if it touched her, but that also wasn't Lori's problem. She drowned out the explanations of political systems and noble houses, and the curious questions of Ember. Because the Magus Trials were her problem, and something she needed to think of a solution for.

But filled with her soulmate's spunk, and head cleared of worry and anxiety by passion and pleasure she now could think more clearly. A plan had formed, she didn't like it, but it was better than nothing. If she needed to near Eter to protect him from Leric's schemes, and they needed one of them to represent house Erenvloth, she would simply go. Representing House Rose.