All Comments on 'Maggie Climbs the Corporate Ladder'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well I'm Impressed Author !!

Out of the park impressed with your imagination and talent.

You have moved the personal achievement bar much higher in a story which entertained, was sensual, and most of all didn't disrespect any character or the readers in my eyes.

Super work - thanks for your time, talent and discipline!

With High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Class

The story covered all the bases and gave a great shot for doing things above board.

I thoroughly enjoyed the build up to the realistic end.

Look forward to more stories of this caliber, which I think is very high.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
sure a great story

the best i have read so far.....fabulous. a great sexy story and yet without the boring and repeating ........ know what i mean? hope to read more of this in future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Just right

Really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOT

This one hell of a hot story. It's sultry in all the right places without becoming digustingly graphic for no purpose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
pretty good

but how the heck did he serve in vietnam if he was only 35? other than that detail a good story

MSquaredMSquaredover 16 years ago
To pretty good

Nowhere in the story does it say that it takes place in the present. Therefore, Steve's age at the time of the story is not an issue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

One of your early stories which I don't remember reading before. It certainly is a precursor for many of the wonderful stories you have written.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a Tour de Force!

Believable characters that even grew some during the story. What a beautiful matchup of two rare exceptional people with profound intellects, creativity, social abilities & awareness, savoir faire, good taste & breeding. Also, your knowlege of their W.A.S.P. upper middle class culture (& presumble faith view & approach to the World), is highly observant & wonderfully brought out in the story. To me both protagonists came off as very real, & human. Quickly, both of them, realised that their latest relationship was substantially different than the mass of relationships. Both, now, were ready for serious commitment, family, & settling down. (both dearly wanted children). Your description of the events in that corporate culture was excellent. Written upon the backdrop of precipitous change, & reorganisation. All in all a delightful story, romanic, erotic, with a happy ending. Congratulations on a superb job well written.

Please continue posting your work on this site. As a favour to all your admiring readers. I suspect that you are already a successful writed published elsewhere under a pseudenom. All the best for 2009. :::: Dan.

YornHYornHalmost 14 years ago
I have praised so many of your stories......

that I cannot find any new praises - just absolutely TERRIF romances.

Thank you, Dinsmore, I hope to read lots more of the same character.

hathorbr1hathorbr1over 12 years ago
Wonderful Story!

I really loved this story! You made it sexy and sweet at the same time. Great Job!

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Well there you go !

That was another fun read with good people living well -

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Romance

Great story loved it.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Great!

Good story. Maybe a bit over-sexed at the end, but it was neat and nice. After all, this is an erotic Romance, is not it?

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good one

Spoiled a nice writing by bringing in anal sex

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 5 years ago
Sometimes

One doesn't have to go by the direct route, but may have a detour! Perfectly written and just enough character development to grip the reader! Not the average literotica story - thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I’m sorry, but...

Poor spelling, changes in point of view, a completely unbelievable plot and her total capitulation to mommy-dom made this far less entertaining than I hoped for. 3*

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204almost 4 years ago
Definitely a great erotic MBA story

This is an epic in a treatise on marketing and sales, customer and staff relationships, as well as managing personal relationships within a corporate culture. Loved it! Thanks for sharing, for me it becomes a great Memorial Day memory.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Wonderful love story, story is well written with great character development. Gets my 5 star score

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a load of flowery rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Slut story

Going after a married man...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Formulary right down to the obligatory anal sexinvitation

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman5 months ago

Pretty good, not as good as Taking Command or A Man among Women but still a good romance story. Just wondered why the were married for 3 months ? before she told her parents and didn't have a big church wedding or even a private ceremony with both sets of parents as the characters both hinted at strong family values.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous