Maggie Gets It: For Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come then! Come on my dick you sexy fucking sweaty goddess!" She was sweaty, sadly it hadn't taken long, happily he seemed to like it. Running his hands up over her back, then around her front, cupping one breast, making her ride him all the faster. "Come! Come on that dick! Come on it and for a present you'll get to come on it more."

"YES! ALEX! YES!" And she came at long last on her younger brother's amazing cock, throwing her body back and sitting down on it as hard as she could.

"Fucking get that power ranger." Leaning up to pull at her nipple with his mouth, lick from one to the other enjoying the between.

"Alex! Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Best day! Best day! Best day ever!" Settling down to just feel the waves of pleasure that seemed to radiate from his taboo penis ALL the way inside her, out to every part of her.

"Mmm." He agreed, laying back again, enjoying the sight of her body all flush with orgasm. Laying there relishing how tight she had hold of him, so he was aware when she relaxed, her legs tightening to push her way off him. "No! No Pink Ranger." It was almost a helmet headbutt as he pulled her forward hard and fast against his body, while she was freaking out if she had hit him, he rolled her over onto her back. He was okay and she was realizing he had not been lying earlier. "I'm gonna keep on fucking you. If you want power, I've got it. I'm not gonna stop until I come all over this sexy body of yours."

A cry of fright escaped her as she was fresh from orgasm but the back of her knees were grabbed, he swirled himself around inside her as a sort of warning move that he would soon began fucking. The muscles in his arms stood out, his pecs and stomach the same way. Her skirt wasn't meant to handle her basically doing the splits, so it was rolled up. Letting her younger brother enjoy the view of her full thighs leading down to her carefully hairless vagina. More noises escaping her as he lifted, until it was just the tip inside her, but he could see her booty, a little. It being so big was all good for him, he gave it a nod and a smile. Right before slamming down into her again.

"I warned you." He whispered in her... well helmet.

"Fuck me Alex! Fuck me!" That surprised him, those eyes going big, not realizing that for half a second she reached for him to kiss him before remembering she was stuck inside the helmet. Sad in knowing that he would run in fear, not kiss her, if she did take the helmet off. "I need your dick and I NEED your cum!"

Even knowing it would ruin things she wanted to yank the helmet off. It made it difficult and slightly darker to see what he was seeing. Both of them watching his cock plunge in and out of her. That poor pussy had only had fingers for the last couple years, tiny dicks intermittently before that. It had never been treated like this! That hard thick cock went deep into her, her eyes rolling up no matter how hard she fought it. Then out again, where she would focus back to see how newly coated it was with her gushy inside.

"Pink, I just gotta. I just gotta have a lick of this." He pulled out of her, with how hard he was and how wet she was she got a spray of juices all up her belly, breast, and face (mask). The shock of that was lost in the loss of his perfect brother penis from her insides, but she only had a moment to suffer from that. "I don't think I have to worry about the fact that I cream pied this last night, do I? This pussy is all clean and like new."

"YES!" flexing her butt so that she pushed her vagina up at his face, the warm breath from him promising her battered pussy kisses to make it all better. "It's all clean! Like it hasn't been touched by anybody but me in years."

Smirking he winked before licking her from her taint, all the way up one outer labia. It was amazing but it was only a sample for him. Her wetness had coated her hairless mound. Not forgetting about the otherside he dropped back again, licking right as well. This time curving in to give her clit a lick too. Towards the end of her last relationship they had been seeing each other less and less thanks to University, right before graduation for both of them. It had prolonged their relationship almost five months, but with limited time he had simply slid his tiny piece in her and pumped until he was done. Fingers were not cocks, they certainly weren't her brother's cock, but they weren't tongues either. She worked her clit pretty good when she was alone and masturbating, all that skill did NOT compare to his tongue. Even in that brief second before starting at the bottom again.

"Okay! My god! Alex! Your tongue feels so good!" Too excited, her voice was all ragged, eager to feel more.

"Babe! You act like it's been forever since you had this delicious PINK pussy licked." His smirk said he must have given her a good licking yesterday, during one of the infamous two fucks in one day. Maybe both by how he relished licking her. "You freaking taste so good. Whatever you cleaned yourself with... I love it."

She loved it more! Her brother (unknowingly) delighting in the taste of his sister, switching around so his elbows were at the back of her knees, he peeled her apart so it was all pink. All pink and the dark hole that was gaping slightly still from the fucking it had never gotten before, that was not over yet. His tongue didn't miss any part of her, eyes up on her as he let it dip inside her entrance, not a substitute for his penis but amazing none the less. All over her labia minora, even sucking it in, she was so wet it sounded like he was slurping soup. Which she found herself turned on by, if only because the burning in his eyes said he fucking loved it!

"Alex! I'm so wet for you!" Knowing she should shut up, but too turned on to care.

"Wet and fucking delicious." Right before sucking onto her clit, somehow smirking up at her while he did, the pleasure so good she screamed his name again, muffled by the helmet or not it was loud. "You going to come for me my pretty Pink Ranger?"

"Yes! YES!" Not realizing it until he said it, or maybe it was the way he attached himself to it after asking. Pulling it all into his god damned talented mouth while rolling his tongue over it in a way that made it seem like he had three or four of them in there. "YES! ALEX! I'M COMING! AGAIN! ALEX! I'M COMING! AGAIN! ALEX!"

He really fucking knew what he was doing. Dialing his pressure and speed down slowly as her orgasm ebated, until he was basically nuzzling her down there. Happily kissing his way up. In a sort of daze she watched him, felt very distant embarrassment as he first kissed, then squeezed her belly. There was no disgust in him, he should have been with how fit and fine he was, but he liked it. A shiver going down him before he let it go, licking and kissing up the rest of her. Between her tits was more sensitive than she had ever thought, each nipple got a friendly kiss, a light lip tug. Then he was nuzzling her neck, as high up as the helmet would go, pulling hard on her flesh there.

"You gonna keep fucking me?"

"I am!" He both threatened and promised.

"Want... Want to fuck me doggy style?"

"More than you could ever imagine." Coming up to look into the black visor of her helmet, once again making her wish it wasn't there, or wish that she didn't need it to trick him into doing this. For a moment or two she let herself believe that he did know, just the way he looked at her seemed like he was actually seeing HER. But no, she was the incest freak who loved masturbating to 'step' brother and sister porn or 'not' siblings, he was the normal one. "I fucking love that ass of yours."

"Spank it! But not too hard." He was delighted by that, she liked spankings, loved them really, but her ex had done it way too hard.

"Yes Pink Ranger." Sliding away from her so that she could get herself where they both wanted her.

Maybe he knew what she would want, maybe he wanted it himself, or probably saw her shoulders slump when she got onto her hands and knees but because of the helmet's field of view couldn't crane her neck far enough to see more than his arm and shoulder. Giving her butt a grab, a sigh, and a slap he climbed off the bed. Knowing him for as long as she did she knew he wasn't done, he had a purpose. Putting his phone into a sleeve under the TV after turning it on and hitting a couple of buttons. Getting back to the bed before she saw his beautiful butt pop up on the big screen TV, as he faced her.

"There you go." Before crawling towards him, for the thousandth time wishing the damn helmet wasn't needed, so she could suck his cock, cunt drenched or not. Instead she trembled slightly, unsure if this was just a live feed from the phone cam to the TV, or it was being recorded. Watching him climb onto the bed, seeing the arousal at the sight of her big booty. Hesitating before touching it, like it was a priceless relic he would finally get to his hands on. "My fucking god girl!" Like her belly the toned and tantalizing guy should NOT have been into such an abundant butt. He certainly was, letting his hands go all the way out and around it's roundness three times before he even remembered he needed to put his cock somewhere. Slapping it with his dick, "My god babe this ass is looking SO good."

"Fuck me Alex! Fuck me doggy style!" Once more he was shocked that she was ready and eager for it, apparently Theresa wasn't as resilient as Maggie.

"Like... this?" She didn't have to nod her head, the cry of pleasure that escaped her at his re-entry and all the way until he was deep inside her said it all.

She had no words, just looked up at the screen as he gave her backside a nod. Wishing she could see him inside her as well, two screens, or four! The side view, plus behind him so she could see his butt as he worked himself at her. She had no words because his brother meat felt the largest yet of the three positions they'd done. More as he hooked her hips and thrust hard into her, making her gyrate to swirl his member around her depths.

"Like that. I want it like that." He told her, guiding her through the move that must have been as good for him as it was for her. "Exactly! Oh fuck that's good! Oh fuck look at you!"

She did it on her own, not just swirling but rocking back and forth like she was a dog wagging her tail. Fitting, she thought, considering what position they were in. Each cheek earned a good whack for her show of skill, proving he was her perfect lover he knew exactly how hard she liked it. Knew that it was more sound than sting.

"Oh god! Alex!" When he rocked back and then slammed into her, she slapped the sheets and knew he was right, he was going to leave her a fucking wreck!

"Look at that ass!" When it jiggled at his pounding but also when he hesitated, signal for her to work herself at him like he had said.

Watching herself on the TV was amazing, she regretted the back of her mind scorn she'd always put on the idea of mirrors in the bedroom, that sometimes came up in TV shows and movies. It was not just seeing her hot dreamy brother as he thrust into her hard and fast, but herself! Her butt that he couldn't keep his hands or eyes off of. She arched her back to make it pop all the more. Which also put her tits on display, hanging and rubbing at the sheets. Unable to help herself she scooped one up playing with the nipple, which caught Alex's attention giving him something else to groan and nod about. All the while he thrust into her, stopping only momentarily so she could wiggle and wobble her cunt around on his cock.

"My god! My god! Alex! My god!" As his speed increased to almost inhuman level, a clear advantage compared to her out of shape ex's. In the zone he scooped up one of her legs, lifting it off the mattress, getting a different angle that made all the difference in the world. "ALEX! ALEX OH MY GOD!" Unsure if it was him or her, but next thing she knew she was on her side, her leg up across his chest, with him somehow getting deep in her all the harder. Her orgasm exploding over her as his thumb found her clitoris while the other hand slapped her ass in that perfectly measured way. "MY... GOD... MY... GOD... MY... GOD... MY GOD! MY GOD!"

"Come you gorgeous ranger! Come on my dick you sexy curvy goddess!" Even he was getting winded now, long dicking her like he was she would hope so.

"I AM! ALEX DEAR FUCKING GOD I AM!" She tried to reach out for him but her arms were too short, he caught her hand but only briefly, trying to stare into the helmet at who he no doubt thought was his girlfriend. The first time she thought it was a mistake, but he caught her hand again, putting it to her pussy. "Alex?"

"Show me!" He begged. "Show me what you've been doing to yourself all these years."

She wished she could say that it was his earnest appeal that did it, but she wanted this one time together to stand for all time. Needed it to! With him spreading her legs apart she cupped her vagina, then nodded. Letting a finger slip into her gash, instinctively going for insertion but she didn't need that. He was doing that! And WAY better! She did feel at him and her, where they were combined like brother and sister should never be, then did what he asked.

Showing him was ten million times better. Her body was already engulfed in more pleasure than ever before but the feel of her finger slipping up her gash to find her own clitoris was unworldly. While he watched! Yeah, she stared out the smokey glass at his face as he drank it all in, unknowing that it was his sister who he was in. His sister whose body he was so thrilled by. It wasn't more orgasms that hit her, the last one just didn't stop. Throwing her head back, distracted by the porn scene version of them on the screen. Then rocking forward to stare at the man who would never know he was the love of her life.

"Oh yes! Ma... Fuck... My fucking god!" Struggling to get the words out, to speak. He sagged for a second, snapping his head up. "Fucking beautiful goddess! You ready? You ready?" She was nodding and moaning it aloud, he still had thirty more seconds for her, the hardest of them all. Then he was not only out of her but letting go of her leg so she was on her back on his bed, sort of crouching over her. "Here you go then! Here you go at long last!"

The feeling of him cuming on her was more 'at long last' then he would ever know. Each splatter (For having cum all week and twice yesterday he still had a good amount!) making her shiver and shake with pleasure. But that was background information. A TV running in another room. What was most important was the pure joy that was written across him. Sure it was his hand that yanked out the eruption but her was vagina and her body that had taken him to such levels. It was her belly, breasts, and pussy that he made sure to cover with his seed, face twisted in tormented delight at the sight.

"Ooh! My god Alex! Oh my god! That..." And she was pulling him down atop her. He wanted to kiss her, she was worried (Hopeful, because if there was any time he would accept her was now that she had done so much for him!) that he would take off her helmet. Instead he laid down beside her, pulled her back to his chest, pressing his lips to her cum clean shoulder, kissing there while the two of them kept the sheets clean by massaging his gift for her into her flesh. "That was exactly what I needed."

"No!" He purred, she knew she had to leave, she had drilled it into herself, but he pulled her back to him.

"I should go back to work."

"Yeah, whatever, it's okay, stay with me a while longer." Nuzzling her, inhaling of her, his hot breath down her spine warmed her soul. "Just until I fall back asleep."

"Okay." It was stupid, but she would always be stupid for him.

She woke with a start, she had no idea how long it was later but it was not a short amount of time. Unsure if it was a dream, a fly, or a brief brush of her brother's foot but she had the lingering feeling of a tickling across the bottom of her foot. She felt a bit dizzy, knowing that after the olympic athlete level fucking she'd gotten she was probably already low on oxygen. Sleeping in the damn helmet for sure hadn't helped.

Rising groggily from his bed she caught herself reaching to take off the helmet, but she couldn't do that until she was gone. Taking a long look at her brother, she knew an opportunity like this would never happen again. Part of her hoped he would always think about today, about how wet and tight she had been today, how her body was a little bit hotter, and wonder if it had been his girlfriend or not.

Leaving him asleep she dressed in Theresa's borrowed sweatpants and pajama sized t-shirt, well cleaned up some then got dressed. Rushing back across the hall changing into her own clothes, putting the borrowed ones in a bag to be returned subtly in a week or so, one at a time. The helmet she had bought from the same vendor as Theresa and Alex, that would go to the back of her closet, where it would come out for the anniversaries of today, and she would masturbate and remember the one time she got thoroughly fucked by her brother!

12