All Comments on 'Maggie Mae - DGH'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good on DG

Good one DG, can't wait to see what the other authors come up with. I Enjoy reading the different story ideas.

Always expect a good read from you and usually get it.

A reader of DG Hear's stories

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 16 years ago
This is fun!

Another good story from DG. Everything you write is just a good story, no matter what the theme. These same theme multi-author stories are one of Jake Rivers best ideas ever! This is going to goos reading over the next few weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I TAKE EXCEPTION>>

Everything dgh writes is trash-junque-garbage-I was conned into reading one of his worthless pieces years ago and thought it was God aweful. So, I read another--fool me once, shame on you--fool me twice, shame on me--

Nope, this person is to writing that I am to brain surgery--Hmm, let me get my hammer and saw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Disappointed

This kinda sucked. The writing just isn't there. The characters don't seem human at all and the dialogue is just awful.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 16 years ago
We should all have it so good!!!!

You can’t please all the people all of the time, but you keep trying despite a marked lack of appreciation from some (generally anonymous) critics. This story is a realistic portrayal of life and pre-marital relationships and all youngsters (both boys and girls) should be fortunate to have mature partners to teach them the "ins and outs" of sex LOL! Our hero deserved and got a second chance at happiness with his best friend and true love and those of us who love ‘Happy Endings’ should be very happy with this one DG! Keep them coming. Pete.

JakeRiversJakeRiversover 16 years ago
Dialog was good,

particularly between him and his older brother. It gave him a context to understand what had happened to him.

I liked the line about it being like the Graduate ... but he wasn't shy!

Sam is a great character, well drawn and interesting in an attractive sort of way. I really liked the way she handled Maggie - no subtlety here!

All in all a sweet story of growing up and of the joy of love.

Regards, Jack

NucleusNucleusover 16 years ago
Thank you

I had a wonderful time.

<p>Sincere Regards</p>

<b>Nucleus</b>

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
You took a good song and made -

A great story out of it - thanks -

Maggie was the character from The Graduate - and yes she was trying to seduce him lol and again he won the lottery in the long run.

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
nothing better than an older

experienced woman teaching you about sex...how to do it and what to do....I always preferred them...so much better lovers and did not play games like young women did...older women knew what they wanted and the more you gave them the better it was...but glad he finally got Sam to show his love making skills to....

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955over 4 years ago
Life

Good story Magi was the hero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
If

If his mother had the Bates phone number,why did she not give it to him so he could talk to Sam?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another of you great stories I can not comment on a lot of what i have read as that stupid non robot thing often does not like my typing upper or lower case (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very sweet, smooth and sexy love story. There are some unanswered weaknesses but over all, I loved the Sam character and especially her comments to old Maggie at the reception. It was just perfect.

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I, too, am a BGSU alum. Had a whole lot of fun there 40-some years ago, and collected a lot of color that I hope to use in Lit stories one day. And Henry Ford Museum/Greenfield Village continues to be one of my favorite places. Great story; 5 stars.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Why

Why were Marge and Jim at his sister's wedding?.They were neither relatives or friends of his sister?.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5721 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...