All Comments on 'Maggie Reveals an Anal Secret'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HamsterHamsterover 10 years ago
Get the Facts Right

Started to read this one and stopped at the "5'-3" with 39D boobs." If you are taking about large boobs, the operative size is the letter cup size, NOT the numeric band size. The band is the circumference of the chest BELOW the breasts. So, this woman would be VERY barrel-chested for her height, AND have big boobs. No weight specified, but at her height she would have to be 160+ pounds to have the band size specified. Otherwise a, a workmanlike effort!

hornyman169hornyman169over 10 years ago
Cheating

They had an open relationship and he knew she was meeting an old boyfriend and was aware of what would happen. After she came home, not telling him her promise and also meeting her ex without telling her husband makes her a cheater. He allowed her to see others with his knowledge, sneaking behind his back breaks their trust. How can he trust her in the future? She would need to do something extraordinary to regain his trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I own your ass, not your ex boyfriend!

If this were real, yeah, I would shove my cock dry and hard up her ass to show who owns her ass. Saving her ass for her ex boyfriends exclusive use. Give me a break. Fuck her ass then kick her ass out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sad but HOT

I had a situation very similar a few years ago. Took me years to find out she was cheating and shutting me out of anal sex. However, we got through it and learned from the situation.

We now have regular anal sessions as part of our active sex life and when we do open our bed to additional partners, they can have anal fun too and everyone is happy and horny now. Hot story..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OK, hubby finds a solution.....but.......

YES, it is the right thing to cut Dave off and out of her life. She can't promise to keep something only for a lover and deny it from the husband, or it shakes the foundation of the relationship (even IF it is an agreed upon open marriage). In addition to reclaiming her asshole as his own, I would have demanded the same courtesy she extended to Dave. No other extra-marital partner should be allowed access. She obviously feels like it is a special thing, so why can't hubby be afforded that exclusivity? If she balks, he asks her "What does a slut like you have to offer to your husband, that no other man can have?" She'll wimper something stupid like "my love", or some such. But the very nature of the open marriage is that she is free to spread her love around. I bet getting her to figure out what special privilege hubby has that NO OTHER man can have (past present and future), will make a fine addition to this collection of "Maggie" stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a wimp

Fuck you for posting this and pretending that this cuck is a man, or that a couple such as this would have a healthy relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Re anon 20/25/13, I liked the comment & am glad you now have a happy and loving relationship.

Re this story.

Our proverbial Maker created women like Meggy to make this world a more interesting and happier place.

Attn. okayjack:

Good job. Thank you!

unh0unh0over 4 years ago
Wow...

...what a couple of tools! He's a moron, and she's a typical lying, cheating tramp who has no respect for her voyueristic husband. Actually, they make a good pair.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Nothing to see here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous