Maggie the Lesbian

Story Info
A grieving lesbian finds unexpected riches in a quirky man.
9k words
4.49
4.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One never knows what a day may bring...

I had risen early after a turbulent night's sleep. All was well until about three a.m. when I woke to pee and my mind began to race. I had recently sold all of my crypto in expectation of a downturn but, as often happens, everything went the other way. I was trying to catch a better entry price to later fluff up my profits yet here I was now with nothing in the market and the prices steadily rising. I've told myself never to do this kind of shit. I'm not a day trader. I'm emotional, I don't see far ahead, I see only the moment and, at best, later today. I was pissed at myself. Hadn't I learned this lesson before? How many times can one repeat the same mistake? Yet, I had done it again. I was now praying for a much bigger downturn and cursing myself for my shortsightedness. I was at a loss as to what to do with the day. I needed something that would take my mind off things. To let time pass. To chill the fuck out.

I got out of bed and showered. I knew I had half of a ten milligram pineapple weed gummy in my cabinet. I figured I'd gobble that thing and head down to a sunny spot I knew on a cold creek nearby. I figured noone would be there at this time of day yet and that I could maybe put my soul to ease for a little while. Plunging into cold water is a solution to almost every problem for me. It can fix hangovers, heartache, malaise, madness, cynicism, you name it, it's fixed it for me. Water is the fountain of youth. All those greedy sailors searching the world for that fountain over the centuries and, little did they know, it was right beneath their ships the whole time. Cold water, or water in general, and sun is a recipe for happiness in my book.

I filled a mason jar with spring water I had collected earlier in the week. I squeezed some lemon into it and tightened the cap. I threw on some cut off jean shorts and a tank top, put on my shoes, ate the gummy, grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I wandered out to the car and started it up. The drive to the creek trailhead was only ten minutes from my house. The road to it winds up a southern California canyon. I love the smell of the chaparral in the morning, the scents of white sage, mugwort and mule fat. I rolled down my windows to feel the already warm summer air. I was quickly forgetting about the idiocy of financial markets with all of their speculation and rumors let alone my recent moves in them.

I pulled my car into the small, dirt parking lot at the trail head. I left my windows open. I didn't have anything to steal. It's better to let the thieves have easy access when there is nothing to lose rather than coming back to a smashed window. I grabbed my small day pack that only contained my mason jar in it. I don't like carrying things when I hike. I didn't need a swim suit back in the hills, I prefer dipping into the waters with nothing on. It always feels better. I'm a nudist at heart. I closed my car door and walked up the small trail into the laurel sumac, elderberries, walnut trees and oaks.

The walk to the pool I am fond of takes about twenty minutes. The trail meanders mainly along the creek but occasionally rises into some sandstone cliffs and live oak patches. That much distance usually weeds out the faint of heart so crowds are extremely rare back there. I could feel the gummy beginning to take effect. The plants, the sun, the shimmering creek waters all were becoming just a little more beautiful with the cosmic glint the THC likes to add. My mind was slowly easing out of the fictitious world of business and constantly fluctuating numbers. My breath was coming easier and a smile began to crease sweetly on my face.

I rounded the final bend in the trail that signified I was almost to my refuge. I was walking slowly watching the edge of the trail for snakes. I had seen large rattlers up here before and didn't want to stumble upon one. I actually love the snakes but don't like their startling surprises. I'm grateful that they rattle, kind indeed. It was at that point that I picked up the faint scent of smoke. It didn't smell like a campfire, or a forest fire, it was definitely tobacco. I slowed my steps even further so that I could assess who was nearby. I peered around a large sycamore tree towards the stone I usually placed my belongings on. As the scene came into view I spotted a woman on my rock. At first glance I thought it might be a man but as my vision cleared it was definitely a woman. She was well built, strong, somewhat masculine. She had a flannel shirt on that was loosely buttoned. Her hair was long and dirty blonde. It was very straight and looked parted in the middle. Her feet were dangled in the water. In one hand she had a cigarette which she occasionally took long drags on. Her other hand was planted in between her legs in what looked like a very furry bush. I was definitely intrigued.

The woman hadn't seemed to notice me yet. I didn't intend to hide and just perv out on her. It's just not my style but I did want to "assess" the situation properly and figure out the best way to proceed. I could just find another pool but I was intrigued by this woman and felt like continuing on my planned route was the best way forward or, at least, the most exciting way forward. I took a deep breath and then continued at my original pace as if I had never stopped and noticed her.

I came out from behind the sycamore tree and at once she saw me. She quickly removed her hand from between her legs and turned her face to me.

"Who are you?" She shouted.

"My name is Shaglus?" I said. "And you? What's your name? I'm sorry to have surprised you. I thought no one would be up here at this time of day. I was just coming for a dip in my favorite pool."

"Are you alone? You're not going to do anything to me are you?" She gasped.

"No. Of course not." I replied. "I'm a peaceful man. I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm just used to coming to this little pool, it's my favorite. I was stressed out and this place always brings me peace. What's your name?"

She took another long drag of her cigarette and began to exhale as she said,

"I'm Maggie. This is my first time here. I just stumbled upon it. I was stressed too. I came here for some peaceful alone time. I guess you had other plans for that." Her face squeezed together somewhat menacingly as she said it.

Though she was being rude I was struck by her strange sexiness. She had a beautiful mouth which was enhanced when she exhaled smoke from it, especially when talking. She had full lips and amazingly white teeth that had a slight gap between the front two. She had high cheek bones and a straight, narrow nose. She was slightly masculine, with strong shoulders and a deep, provocative voice. With her loose flannel shirt on and her staunch, wary demeanor, I thought to myself that she might be a lesbian. She was terse but sensual. She had a tension that needed to be loosened, yet was appealing. She had crossed her long legs and flannel covered arms. Her cigarette was now small. She took one more drag, turned her head to the side, and blew out the smoke with annoyance seeping from her.

"I actually thought I'd be alone here Maggie. No one owns this place. It's just here. I had planned to spend an hour our or so decompressing and then get on with my day in hopes of relieving this ludicrous stress I've been feeling that really only exists in my mind. We can chat if you like or I can just leave. It's up to you. There are a few nice pools up further."

She tossed her fading smoke into the creek. I realized then that it was filterless.

"Don't worry!" She said. "I roll my own. They're harmless. There's no wretched filter for some poor frog to swallow."

She laughed slightly as she said it. Again I was taken by her beautiful smile. Her top lip had a light layer of mostly blond hairs upon it, very subtle.

"Your business is your business." I replied. "I enjoy a little tobacco here and there myself."

"Not me." She spoke in a self conscious tone. "I smoke quite a few. It's just something I do. I'm glad it didn't bother you. Some people freak out these days especially up here in the dry hills. I'm careful, at least about putting them out."

"Yes, you are." I said. "Nice toss. I'm sure it will have an exciting ride for a bit until it finds a nice spot to rot and return to the earth. Everything rots in the end."

She turned to me and glanced with narrowed eyes.

"Indeed everything does. I just broke up with my girlfriend. The relationship rotted like a scorned pumpkin left in a moist, overgrown field."

She sighed and pulled out a fancy, handmade pouch that carried her tobacco. She grabbed a tan paper and began to roll another cigarette. As her toned, muscular arms moved out to her sides the open front of her flannel shirt caught a breeze revealing large, pendulous breasts. I tried not to look but couldn't help myself. She caught my eye and then rolled both of hers.

"Ya, Grace liked them too." She blurted out. "You're pretty obvious about gawking. Have you never seen a woman's breasts before? A lesbian's tits?"

She reached into her shirt and grabbed one of her large fleshy mounds and squeezed it. I was stunned by the length of her nipple. It must have been an inch long though it didn't appear to be excited.

"Oh, sorry." I mumbled. "They're amazing. I didn't mean to offend you. You're actually very beautiful. And they are too."

The heat of the day was rising so I reached down and pulled my tank top up and over my head.

"There." I laughed. "We're even. My breasts are now out for the world to see too! Aren't they beautiful?"

She chuckled to herself and lit her fresh cigarette. She looked at me and smiled as her drag slowly poured from her mouth and nose.

"For a man they're nice." She smirked. "For man boobs. I mean they aren't really boobs. They just look like tan muscles with pert little buttons on them. A little furry maybe. I guess that's really the most intriguing part for me. That's the only thing I've ever really found attractive about a man, their fur. I mean, not crazy hairy, I'm not into that, but light, curly furs, blondish like yours, that's not so bad."

I reveled in the praise for a moment and then looked up at her and smiled.

"Thank you." I said. "I'll take that as a compliment. So you're grieving? You just broke up with a woman? How fresh is it? A new wound or one that's festered a while? I personally hate that shit. There's just no way around being fucked up for a while. It's like a death of sorts. Someone you've been so used to is now just gone. It's wild. Time is the only cure. That and cold water and sun."

"Two days ago." She replied. "We've been together three years. It's been dramatic the whole time. The sex was the only good thing. Well, maybe I'll think differently later on down the road, maybe there'll be more positives, I'll see then, who knows? She cheated on me. I guess something had to break the turmoil. Daily existence was tough. We aren't really compatible. She's a bitch."

"Gnarly." I said as warmly as possible. "You know I heard a statistic once that said out of all the kinds of couples, heterosexual, gay males and gay females, that lesbians have the highest divorce rate. I wouldn't have thought that."

"Well that really helps." She whined. "Is that a diss or just you trying to act like some kind of expert. Great, now I'm doomed to have failing relationships because science says so. Fuck off!"

"Now wait a minute!" I quipped. "I was just saying what I heard. I guess the timing was bad. I meant no harm. I'm sure you'll have zero problems attracting another partner. At times like these everything sucks but, personally, I see a bright future for a stunning woman like you."

She took another hearty drag and laughed to herself. She shook her head. As she did I noticed a necklace around her neck. It was a tiny chain with a cross pendant.

"Are you a Christian?" I queried.

"Fuck no!" She said and I laughed. "I just wear it to confuse the Bible folks. I guess it's my way of giving them the finger though I don't know if they get it. I grew up going to church and I still can't get all that perverse ideology out of my soul. Christianity is a sun cult. It's all astro-theology. The Bible is the story of the battle between light and dark. Jesus is the Sun and the Prince of Darkness, the Devil, comes out at night when he leaves and wreaks havoc. Our risen savior comes to save us everyday when he rises from the evil of the night. Take one O out of good and you have God. Put a D in front of evil and you've got the Devil. The whole book is just that. It's all a sham. A very old sham. A story."

"Impressive!" I said. "I've always said that Jesus is the Sun. They just changed the O to a U. God's only Sun! The light of the day! The crown of thorns! The most high!"

We both laughed.

"You're smarter than you look Shaglus. I wouldn't have taken you for a philosopher. You look like a weed soaked surfer out of a magazine. You're not a bad specimen for a male. Talking to a man with a mind is a nice surprise." She smiled coyly and took another drag.

"Thank you, Maggie." I quipped, smiling shyly. "I appreciate that. I've always been interested in figuring out what the hell is going on in this dystopian Earth realm. And, you're right, I'm a surfer though I don't do it as much as I used to. Surfing and psychedelics showed me a beautiful world outside of society and religion. It gave me a glimpse into the natural. The cosmic. It's made it hard in ways to just follow the whole game of society, I really don't like the game we play. It's boring and dull, it's pretty depraved. I've lived on the outskirts of it all as much as I can which is getting more and more difficult with our tech-NO-LOGIC "advances." If I were a betting man, a bad one at that, I'd say something farms us. That we're owned to a degree. I mean who are these people we send all of our money to? Who put up all these signs telling us what to do and what not to do, who runs the wars, stock markets, countries and governments? It doesn't seem human but, as I said, I like psychedelics and nature, so that may be affecting my judgment."

"So you are a thinker." She smirked and smoked jointly. "I can't say I don't disagree with you though everything is debatable. I just figure we're all here a while so we might as well enjoy it. I say that but I find myself in turmoil quite often. I know it deeply yet I still repeat the same mistakes. Maybe this is some sort of school. I'm learning!" She laughed somewhat wildly as if to poke fun at herself.

"School indeed." I responded, laughing less heartily but with her. "I figure we chose to come here. I try to remember that. It takes away the victim mentality that seems so prevalent. Might as well own up to our own existence."

"Cheers to that." She replied. "It's getting warm. Today is supposed to be hot and it looks like it will be. You wouldn't be offended if I ditched my shirt? I feel like I trust you."

"Not at all, Maggie." I tried to hide my delight as I said it. "You won't mind if I ditch my shorts? I'm going to get in soon and they're the only ones I have. Be a shame to get them all wet."

"Feel free, Shaglus. By the way, that's a strange name." She squinted her eyes while speaking. "Where does that come from?"

She tossed her second smoke into the creek and I could hear it hiss as it struck the water. She began to remove her shirt and lift it up above her head. As she did I noticed her armpits were unshaven. They weren't thick and dark, the fur was brown, with little bits of gold, and thin. I could see a light film of sweat that had matted them lightly. I was intrigued. I love natural women. Her tummy was flat and well shaped, she had an athletes build. She opened her legs slightly as she chucked her flannel onto the sandstone behind her. Her bush was full and had the same color as her armpit hair. I could see a large protrusion at the top of her "flower" through the tangle of pubic hair. I wasn't sure what to make of it. I was mesmerized. I realized I was staring. I shifted my gaze and reached down to unbutton my cut-off jean shorts. I let them slip down to the ground and then reached for them and chucked them onto the same rock as her discarded shirt.

"You're a well built man, Shaglus." She said slyly. "And you never answered about your name."

"Oh, ya." I replied. "I don't know where it's from. My parents were weird. I think it was a nickname when I was young and it just stuck. I don't remember being called anything else. Not the easiest name in the world to live with but, for me, it's at least unique and not just the old monocrop style name like Bill, David, John, etc. I mean it's weird to me how many people have the same names! Adds to my humans are farmed theories. Indigenous folks of the planet weren't like that. And thanks for the kind words. I like my body. I like who I am. Might as well. Sexy is more of a vibration anyway. If you like yourself and feel sexy, most likely you are sexy!"

"I didn't say sexy!" Maggie chuckled. "I said well built. I'm a lesbian. I've never really felt an attraction for men."

"Have you ever been with one?" I asked.

"No. I've never had sex with a man." She said averting her eyes. "I've kissed a few. But that was mainly when I was younger. It just never did it for me." She pulled out her pouch and rolled another cigarette.

"Hmmm.... That's interesting." I said professorially. "You'd have no problem attracting them. You're downright gorgeous, in an interesting way. I love interesting. I can't stand normal, per se!"

"Yes..." She admitted. "I have no problem attracting male attention, I mean how hard is it? You guys are like animals. Maybe male energy is a little too intense for me. And you guys have peckers which seem a little daunting. A dildo is one thing because you can control it. A penis seems to have a mind of it's own and a gorilla swinging it. That's daunting. And you never know when one will go off!"

She took another large drag from her cigarette and then touched it to her tongue.

"I'm saving this one." She gasped, the smoke trailing out of her nostrils as she placed the unfinished cigarette on the rock. "I need a dip. Will you join me. That penis of yours seems tame so I'm not afraid to get in with you. It's not grotesque, it's kind of cute. Are you cold?" She laughed.

"Oh, ya, it's hiding." I quipped. "It's a grower, not a shower! I'd love to get in. That's why I came up here. Let's do it."

She stood up and I could again see the large protrusion at the top of her womanhood. It made my loins stir a bit. My cock began to elongate slightly. She noticed and eyed it before turning her head downward to contemplate her entrance into the rocky pool. I followed behind her. She bent slightly and I was given a full display of her illustrious backside. Her ass was shapely. Her fur continued up from her labia into her anal area. Her butthole was actually quite furry. She then stepped forward and got to the deeper part of the pool, around four feet deep, and sunk in. I followed suit.

"Oh, my!" She exclaimed. "It is chilly! It's making me breathe quickly. Oh lord!!" She giggled like a school girl.

"That's why I love it." I replied. "The shock of it is so invigorating. This is the real baptism by the real God, not the one with the little g from the book. I think he's actually an angry, jealous alien with a narcissism disorder!"

Maggie laughed at my comment. She stood up so that her chest came out of the water. Her hair wasn't wet yet. Her nipples had grown even longer from the cold and had become as hard as stones. She had goose bumps on her breasts which glistened with water and sun.

"I like your take on religion Shaglus." She said warmly. "It's refreshing and fun. Hopefully you won't burn in hell for it!"