Maggie the Lesbian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is one sexy dream, Maggie." I said longingly. "I would love to. Let me cover your beautiful flower in my semen. I want to cum for you."

"I want you to too. Let me touch it first." She said.

She reached down to my cock and placed her tan, elegant hand upon it. She squeezed it tenderly and then more forcefully. A drop of clear fluid came out of my urethra.

"Oh my, Maggie!" I seethed. "That feels so good."

She began to move her hand back and forth slowly.

"It feels so wild. It's so hard, so strong, so hot, yet soft and velvety. Are you close? Maybe you should do it. I don't know how really."

"Rub it a tiny bit more for me. Your touch is exquisite." I responded.

She continued. I could feel the tension in my testicles start to mount. The fluid from my cock began to increase until it was dangling from my tip.

"That's so sexy." She cooed. "Wow. You're leaking. Does it feel good like that?"

"I imagine it's much like what it feels like for you to leak from your beautiful pussy. It's so slippery."

"I like it." She whispered. "I like it a lot. I want you to rub it and shoot on me. Is there anything I can do to help it cum faster?"

"There is." I replied. "Kiss me and then lick my nipple, my left one, while I stroke it. That will make me cum. It always makes me cum."

"I like that." She said. "That's sexy. I've never had a man's nipple in my mouth. Just use my tongue?"

"Yes." I told her. "Flick it with your tongue. You can suck on it too. You can bite it a little if you like as well. The feelings from it go straight to my cock."

"Sounds like you've done this before." She laughed.

"I guess so, eh?" I replied. "I guess so."

We kissed for a moment as I began to rub my turgid cock. She then moved her mouth to my nipple and licked it.

"Like this?" She asked.

"Yes, Maggie! Just like that. Do what you like! It feels amazing."

I began to rub myself harder. She licked and bit and sucked at my now erect nipple. She reached underneath me and cupped my balls. She fondled them somewhat forcefully as I stroked. The sensation of that coupled with her warm mouth and tongue on my nipples brought my orgasm to the forefront.

"Oh, Maggie!" I sighed. "I'm getting close. Yes, keep going!"

I pulled her head into my chest pressing her face into it. She seemed to like the forcefulness of it all. She pulled my scrotum harder and squeezed my pouch. I was now stroking furiously. The tension was rising. She kept looking at my penis expectantly as she continued her work with her mouth.

"Oh, shit!" I cried. "I'm going to cum!"

She took her mouth off of my nipple, moved backwards and spread her legs.

"Shoot it on my pussy, baby!" She squealed. "Cover me in your cum!"

At that moment the first stream of semen squirted out of me and hit her belly just above her pubic hair. Her eyes were wide with a depraved excitement and her mouth was open. She reached down and peeled her lips open revealing her gaped entrance. The second rope of cum hit the center of her opening. The third into her pubic hair. The fourth hit her labia and the fifth again struck her stomach. By that point the shots became less forceful and voluminous, basically going straight down and onto the ground. She watched each one intently as if studying this strange process. When the contractions were finally over I let out a long sigh. I then squeezed my cock from the bottom and stroked it to the top which released the final bit of sperm which dangled from my head for about two seconds before falling to the earth below.

I looked over at her. She had her hands to her side and was gazing upon her cum soaked stomach, pussy and thighs. She looked up at me as if perplexed.

"That was crazy, Shaglus!" She murmured hazily. "Look at me. It's so weird. It's like deja vu. It's a lot like my dream. I never told anyone that dream before. Today is so wild. It's like we entered a vortex. It's as if time is standing still. It's like a dream."

My cock remained erect. I was worried it may never subside. I looked at her and smiled. She looked so beautiful, so erotic sitting there on the sandstone with her legs slightly spread, covered in my juice. She was flushed. She was beautiful. Honestly she was what I would consider to be my "dream" girl. Dream.

"It's a damn good dream!" I laughed. "That was amazing. You look amazing. You felt amazing. I am in awe. What do I do with you now? Where do we go from here? You've blown my mind."

"And you've blown mine." She replied. "A man! What the fuck!? You live here? Well, not in this creek bed, but you know, nearby?"

"Ya." I said. "I do. Like ten minutes from here. I don't know how long I will. I'm getting priced out! It seems all of LA is moving here. It's changing things. Where do you live?"

"I live in Venice. LA basically." She said. "I've wanted to leave it forever. I just haven't known where to go. I still don't but today has changed a lot of my thinking about a lot of stuff. How can that happen so quickly? I don't understand but I don't think I need to."

"Well, one thing I know is we should continue this conversation, if you can call it that, whatever it is, this meeting of minds, and bodies I guess. I'm not sure I'm ready to end this day." I said. "There's lots of hikes around here. There's millions of acres of wilderness. There's lots to explore. I mean, I know you're a lesbian and all, so we don't have to get all freaky like this, unless you want to. But I respect where you're coming from and all. I just like you. I feel like we relate well to each other. Can I have your phone number? LA is only like an hour and a half or so from here, or Venice, or wherever. I can't stand those places no more though I grew up down that way."

"I can't stand it either." She said. "I want to hang out with you again. Do we have to part right now? What are you doing today? Honestly, I don't want to leave your side. It would be silly not to continue this conversation, right? I'm not crazy? Am I?"

"No, you're not crazy. The world's crazy. You're sane." I told her. "It's Friday ain't it? Why don't you stay the weekend. You don't have to sleep over. I don't know where you're staying. I mean you're welcome to stay with me. I'd love it if you would. But whatever is comfortable for you."

"I don't have to be home until Tuesday." She giggled. "That'll give us some time to see where all this magic is going. Don't you think?"

"Yup." I replied. "Anything else would be unreasonable and unjustifiably civilized, god forbid. Fuck that. Let's get you cleaned up, though I love the look, and then let's go find us something to eat. The sun and water always make me hungry and eating is another sensual delight I think we could enjoy together. One more dip, a bit of cleaning you up, and then we'll meander down the trail. Sound good?"

"Yes, Shaglus." Maggie answered. "That sounds really good."