Maggie's c*ck controls me

Story Info
An evening rendezvous with a hot Chinese crossdresser.
3.3k words
4.62
5.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few months since we met. I had replied to her ad on backpage and we had become not only lovers but close friends too. Maggie was an overseas student studying at the local University and had enchanted me from the moment we first met. Fit from her passion for cycling, I found her very attractive, intelligent and friendly. She really understands how intense perverted fantasies of this nature can be for a guy, and for me I always left feeling completely satisfied, often beyond my wildest dreams.

Making my way to her apartment, the butterflies in my stomach confirmed that I was in the right headspace to see her again. That familiar nervous energy before seeing her belying the want, no, the need to catchup again. It had been way too long. She always wanted me to come over late, enjoying the night wrapping us in it's protection to play out our deepest fantasies. I arrived at the apartment and climbed the staircase to the 2nd floor, the tingles in my groin growing me hard in anticipation of being 'reunited' after so long. Midway down the corridor I stopped and lightly tapped on her door. After a few seconds she opens, peeks her head round the corner, smiled and welcomed me inside.

We hug, greeting one another and become reacquainted, she asks about my career and I enquire of hers, she is exactly how I remember her and our conversation flows easily, always respectful and classy.. I love our conversations, not just about sex, she is highly intelligent and her open, friendly demeanor and soft voice never fails to turn me on. I compliment her on how great she looks, with perfect makeup, wearing a cute teddy and her strong slender legs in thigh high white lingerie and stilettos.

She is standing side on to me, and I pull her in close, our lips almost touching as we talk, looking in to each others eyes as we whisper sweet nothings. I push the aching cock in my pants against one of her lovely hips. Running my hands across her feminine muscled back as we begin to kiss, lightly at first, loving the sensation like a first kiss, then parting lips to explore each others mouth. Getting warmer by the second, drinking in the burning lust rising from our cores. My hand drops from her back to feel her amazing toned ass while the other from her firm belly wanders down to her silk panties, her cock is already hard pushing full out from beside them. It always turns me on so much knowing that I do the same for her. I give it a gentle squeeze of affection, tenderly along it's full length, barely touching it, I make a circle with my forefinger and thumb around the base of the shaft and tighten. She quietly moves her hips forward in to my hand, enjoying the sensation of being held by another. Letting her feel my appreciation for the beautiful penis she holds between her legs and what it does to me, for me. I look down at it and sigh at the pleasures to come very soon.

We stop kissing and my head is already somewhere in the clouds. The sight of her cock after so long reminds me just how much I adore and have missed it. My own cock is now rock hard and I feel wet streams of precum begin sopping my inner thigh.

We break from our embrace as she walks over to the fridge and retrieves the popper vial. I hurriedly strip and pull the hood on that she gets me to wear, she likes both but is always the dominant when we meet. She hands me the vial and walks past me to the workout bench against the wall.. turns to face me, sits and slowly spreads her legs, hands on knees, like a beautiful goddess awaiting to be worshipped. This is always her favorite place to receive my affections, resting against the wall she can relax and enjoy my worshipping of her cock. So erotic, it feels like being in the presence of the divine.

I get down on my knees naked now and take 2 deep inhales from the popper vial in to each nostril and screw the cap back on. I'm about 6 feet away from her and can just make out her outline thru the hood, her hands on her knees, legs spread, sitting back.. her genitals are out of focus and blurred behind the hood. My head swirling with uncontrollable lust and arousal I begin to crawl over to her. I've thought long about it but find it impossible to describe the feeling in that moment of approach on my hands and knees.. mind melting, seemingly in an instant taken down, down deep to the very core of my animalistic lust and abandon. Euphoric pleasure through depravity is attainable, probable. It's just her and me and this overcharged moment, the calm before the storm. Billions of amazing wonderful erotic encounters throughout the ages and we were about to write one of our very own.

As I get closer I hand her the vial and look up in to her face, can't make out her features but know she's looking down at me. I love about her that once the pleasure begins she is completely silent, it's so erotic, no words or heavy sighing or porn like moaning. She fosters the homosexual urges to intensify within the silence.. a deep respect for the act. Allowing us to be in our separate minds, together, stimulating one another of course but not being influenced by the other, if that makes sense.

Now kneeling before her, between her legs the long wait is over, soon i will feel her wonderful shape and hardness in my mouth. Time stands still, my lust for her magnificent penis becomes almost personified. I want to consume her, or more for her to accept my worship, a deep ache for her to take control of me. I offer the popper vial up to her and she feeds me 2 more deep inhales in to each nostril. I sit back on my haunches to await their sweet full effect to wash over my brain. My cock is a rock hard and leaking mess before her, I give it a little tap and am shocked at how huge the head has grown,, a full on mushroom head skin tightly stretched over it's engorged mass.. I think to myself, no touching I want this to last as long as physically possible.. to leak and edge and get high and worship before her until we are both fully satiated. Those few seconds on my knees before we begin are almost my favorite. Her looking down on me in silence, in quiet acknowledgement giving me unspoken permission to proceed by her allowing me to be in her presence. The privilege that it is. Shame burning me up, all my lustful feelings stripped bare and exposed before her. Exposed and it feels incredible, I'm experiencing the most erotic moment of my life in blissful silence.

My body reacts without thought, in pure reverence to her, I lean back a little and spread my knees wide, exposing my stiffened leaking cock and hanging balls to her. Our cocks are in an erotic, almost telepathic dance between one another.

I begin making small, very slow gyrating thrusts in to the air. In the dim light I cannot see her face at all, only her hands rise to her face as she unscrews the vial and takes 2 alternating very slow deliberate hits in to each nostril. It drives me crazy that she wants this as much, or possibly even more than I do? Our cocks wanting each other in a deep homo erotic blissful mind melting state of euphoria. I'd had intense experiences with poppers before but nothing close to the level of depravity I was feeling in that moment of pure anticipation.

I gaze down to the floor and bending over to her white stiletto I begin to kiss it lightly, making my way up her calf, kissing round her knee and trail my tongue along her shapely firm inner thigh. She is lightly perfumed and the first taste of her skin is wonderful. I savor every second, building the sexual energy coursing between us. I can feel her heat and erotic energy. My nose moves toward her balls, almost but not quite, touching them. I'm close enough now to make out her cock from behind the hood, I admire again its perfection in size and banana like shape. I take a long slow inhale and smell her perfumed manly musk, smelling along her erect shaft to the other side then beside and under her balls again.

Drinking in the scent of her begins to saturate my mind like the irresistible aphrodisiac that it is. She unscrews the vial's cap, reaches down and offers it up to my nostrils again. I oblige with another 2 alternate deep inhales into each nostril, so turned on and grateful that she's taking control of the moment, improving me in to the cock sucker that she needs me to be.

Her cock twitches and jerks, bouncing off my hood with almost rhythmical movements. I can feel its heavy weight tap, tapping on the side of my face through the hood. She leans forward slightly, placing a hand on each knee, one is holding the popper vial, uncapped now permanently. She continues to look down on me in silence, dominating me from above in superior position and I'm feeling small and weak on my knees before her, before her hardened cock and huge balls. The sight of her like this makes my own cock twitch and jerk in response. Catching my breath, I lean forward under her and begin to lick under her balls and around her taint. I slowly slurp one testie in to my mouth, lolling around it with my tongue, surprised at how big it is I begin to salivate at having her in my mouth. It's size and shape makes me feel very weak as if it's spell has taken me over. She has me completely enraptured, my cock becomes harder and twitchy, leaking a constant flow of precum from the tip to the floor in a shiny puddle of personified adoration. She has my full attention mind, body and heart. I bathe in pleasure as I continue pleasuring her balls, playing with them, stretching them low till resistance and releasing them, taking them back inside, smelling her scent there, tapping their undersides, weighing her sack with my tongue, tickling them lovingly with it's tip.

She takes another inhale in to each nostril and eases warmly in to my affections. We are getting more comfortable in the moment as all barriers to the homoerotic pleasure crumble away. I nuzzle in to her thigh, smelling the delightful smooth area beside her balls and licking her groin from bottom to top. She remains silent throughout receiving the act of body worship, no words are needed.. words would only serve to take away the intensity. Intensely erotic feelings of her dominance and my submission flow around, through, and consume us both. I begin to kiss her toned belly, feeling her cocks heartbeat against my chest, strong, hot, and pulsing in anticipation. Wanting, needing, craving to be in my mouth.. she needs my mouth nearly as much as it needs her inside it. Bringing the vial to her belly, right in front of me.. she makes me move over to inhale twice in to each nostril. Every movement she makes now increases the dominant over me that she is. She knows instinctively how to bring my submission right to the very edge, to always crave to be under her control, my submission only lives in reflection to her domination. It is all her.

My mind swirls in a popper induced ecstasy, so high, the euphoric feelings can no longer be denied and the lust flooding my body from tip to toe must be satiated. She likes a slow and deliberate cock sucker to worship her properly though so I remember to take my time. Not that I'm complaining, I mean, why wouldn't you want to take as long as possible? I begin licking the top of her cock right at the base then take the width between my lips, my mouth salivating, moving down the width at her base to the tip, leaving a silvery stream of saliva that glistens off her hard shaft. Her cock is perfectly sized, uncut, very big but not impossibly large either. Narrower near the base, it thickens up 2/3rds along its length before narrowing again to a perfectly proportioned, conical shaped tip. A delightful curve from base to tip makes it mesmerizing to behold and a perfect mouth and throatful, one of the most interesting and pleasurable cocks you'll ever have the privilege to see.

My lips slide open slowly and engulf the tip of her penis, rubbing my tongue around it probing her peehole, searching for any precum that may be leaking from it. My whole being is focused on it and giving her any pleasure I am able, I hope she's happy with me. I hope that I please her. Working for her pleasure will bring me her full satisfaction and that is more than reward enough! Her cock is as hard as I've ever felt it in my mouth, and I can already tell that this time will be special. Extra special I mean, it's always special when she is filling my mouth and hitting the back of my throat.

My hands are massaging her feet, ankles, and calves,, wandering over her thighs, making a diamond around her cock and balls like a finger cock ring. I take her full length in to my mouth for the first time, instantly gagging as her big tip bangs the back of my throat and beyond. I bury my nose into her belly, uncontrollable streams of saliva forcing their way from the tight seal my lips have around her shaft. I gag and come off her cock, stroking it, feeling it's hardness slide easily between my glistened fingers, she's so hard, and we are both so wet. I hungrily go back to deepthroating her then back to sucking her balls, but I'm being a little too eager and hasty for her liking. She places the popper bottle under my nose and wonderfully takes control again over our pleasure. As I inhale deep my movements slow while intensifying the experience. My eyes are barely open now as yet another wave of euphoria washes over my brain. I wonder through the daze at how much more pleasurable can this be, have I reached the heights yet? Am I experiencing the highest of highs or the deepest lows of depravity. Either way I'm feeling beyond either state, no point in trying to compartmentalize it! I continue stroking her cock as she takes a hand and places it on the hood, drawing me closer in to her groin again.

Her sex scent now seems a lot more heightened, raw, as I kiss and lick up down and all around it I begin to stroke my own throbbing, dripping precum cock. She never gives or takes away permission, instead allows me to enjoy myself when the feeling becomes too much to contain. The rush takes me back to kissing her belly, where I always strangely feel the most submissive to her, she has light beads of sweat and I lick them all up. Very slowly back to the base of her shaft and along the length to her tip. I take her about half way in and slowly, this time barely moving, I begin to really suck and worship it. Savoring it's unique taste, it dawns that she is a he sometimes and the thought of being gay both shames and excites me. If she were to bend down down and whisper 'faggot' in my ear am sure that I would instantly cum. Instead she brings her hand over and hits me with another round of poppers then takes 2 inhales herself. Such a turn on, my fingers massaging her big tightening balls the other rubbing her leg. I run my fingers down to her foot which she places squarely on to my cock, pinning it to the floor. A low groan of pleasure escapes from me, the pressure of her foot as it squeezes down and milks my precum feels so so good.

There's nowhere else to be but right here under her control. I return to the base of her cock and lick it so tenderly, it has now softened which does not disappoint me at all, soft or raging hard either way I love it in my mouth. I lube it up again with my saliva and return the tip to my mouth. Working it inside my hungry mouth with my warm wet tongue and lips I feel the wonderful sensation of a cock growing hard in my mouth. Everyone should have the pleasure of experiencing this, at least once, in their life.. doesn't matter who you are! But this time is different.

She stands up in front of me and places her fingers on each side of my hooded head. My hands resting on her thighs. With a frim grip she begins fucking my face slowly but deliberately, strongly, using my mouth, she makes me feel so slutty. Her cock continues to grow, bigger and harder than I have ever felt it inside my mouth. Fully engorged now, I'm experiencing new veins, muscles and ridges all over it as it bulges and twitches inside. My eyes widen as I respond to these hot new sensations flowing from her directly in to me, my mouth becoming an extension, a part of her. Taking over my mouth and my mind in real time, all I can do is facilitate to bring about it's ultimate pleasure and orgasm.

She thrusts in and out like a greedy animal on heat, spreads her fingers wider and tightens the grip around my hood. I realize that tonight she is not stopping or pulling out and that she will give me that which I desire, to taste and swallow her hot load. My fingers go to her balls and they feel lovely and big to my touch, now tighter and have moved closer to the raging hard shaft going in and out of my mouth and down the back of my throat. I massage them eagerly, thinking I must drain them fully to taste every last drop of her full load.

My lips purse tighter around her thick shaft and after a few more strokes, my eyes open in shock as the first spurt of cum ejects from her tip and on to my tongue. She doesn't miss a beat, continuing to hold my head in place the sweet salty streams of sperm shoot down the back of my throat. There's so much, so warm and delicious, such a big load and I let out a smile as she empties her beautiful balls of all their delicious cream.

She's rewarded me for being her good cocksucker and it feels amazing, like the satisfaction of completing a jigsaw puzzle, and I feel a deep euphoria. She remains silent throughout her orgasm, which turns me on even more. Leaving her cock in my mouth for a couple more minutes, I cleanup every delicious drop from around the tip shaft and her peehole with my tongue, softening her grip around my hood, and raising my face to hers, I open my mouth past cum covered lips and chin to show her her load before closing and holding it in my mouth and swallowing. I look up at her and smile, feeling like a very lucky boy. A low, very slow "woooow" escapes from her lips... the best compliment I've ever received.