Maggie's Cursed Costume

Story Info
A halloween costume gives her more than she bargained for.
4.4k words
4.6
50.4k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thesecretslut
thesecretslut
1,086 Followers

It was the day before Halloween and everyone at school was talking about the costume contest at the new 18 and up dance club that opened. Even though the teachers and janitors tried desperately to take them down, fliers were stuck up all over the walls for weeks of the contest, first prize being two thousand dollars, money I desperately needed if I ever wanted to get away from this tiny town and to a good college. I grabbed one of the fliers off of the floor, on it was a sexy blonde woman dressed in a tiny jersey and short shorts with the number 69 across her chest. The rules said that only girls 18 and over could enter and anything goes.

"You couldn't possibly be thinking of entering Margaret," Erica, the head cheerleader, my bitter nemesis said from behind, "I don't think guys would cheer for a little boy."

Now I couldn't blame her for thinking that, most of the school probably did, I was the school tomboy and usually was caught in one of my oversized hoodies, cargo shorts, or skater shirts, and for all they knew, I was a boy. But if they ever saw what was underneath, they would have been very surprised. I mean they already knew of my short dark hair and blue eyes, but they never would have guessed I had perky B-cups that looked huge on my tiny frame and a tight bubble butt from all the running I did on the cross-country team. To be honest, I doubt even my best friends knew what I really looked like under these clothes, since to them, I was just another one of the guys.

"Maybe they'll have a sexy boys costume contest next year and you can enter that," causing her and her friends to laugh as they walked away.

My hands clenched into tight fists as she walked away, "God she's such a bitch, I'm going to win, no matter what."

After school, I got on my bike and headed for The Spirit Halloween, but mid-way there it started to rain and thunder out of nowhere. I quickly made my way to the strip of stores off the road and ducked under cover before I got completely drenched. I locked my bike to a nearby rack and walked down the strip waiting for the rain to slow and found what looked like to be a costume shop.

"Please, come in my dear from the rain, I've been expecting, you," a creepy old man said, opening the door, he wore a vintage suit with a red bow tie and held a bright red cane.

"Nice, costume," I said walking into the store.

"I guess, we all wear costumes, don't we," he said in a very monotone voice with a smirk I didn't notice as I was taking in the atmosphere of the shop.

It was like I walked into some horror movie as all the shelves and cabinets were dark wood covered in dust and spiderwebs, the lights like old oil lanterns on the walls, random statues of gargoyles and monsters, fortune-telling crystal balls, cloaks, and canes.

"Wow sir, you really went all out for the season, didn't you? To be honest I had no idea this place existed till today!" I called out as I roamed.

"Because it didn't."

I figured he was just being in character so I didn't take much notice of his comment but as I roamed looking for a costume, nothing was really standing out as the winning costume for the contest. Unless guys were into raggedy, old peasant girls or old Victorian gowns.

"Are you looking for something in particular, little girl?"

"God!" I jumped, not sure how he suddenly and quietly snuck up behind me, "sorry, I'm looking for a costume, something a little more... modern?"

"Something a little bit more... spicy? Sexy? Attractive to the boys?" he paused and looked up at the ceiling as if he was deep in thought, "I think I have just the thing, follow me."

He took me back to the front counter and opened the cabinets under the register, pulling out an odd black gift box, opening it and pulling out the clothes inside. It was, well, not what I was expecting, it almost looked like a dark black belly dancing outfit. A sleeveless tube for the top with two straps leading to a choker at the neck, connected to two long pieces of cloth in the back like a split cape. The bottom was a set of dark black solid panties, a belt with fabric hanging off of it, that I can only describe as a short skirt with a loincloth at the sides. It had a veil with it and two metal arm rings to complete the costume.

I didn't realize how late it was getting and had to get home before my parents freaked out and I had a feeling this was the best I was going to find, "it's perfect, how much for the outfit sir."

"Not all material possessions cost money, my dear, sometimes they cost something much more valuable," he said with a grin.

"No really, how much do I owe you, I have to get home," no longer caring for the act.

"It'll be $47.95 with tax."

I handed him the money and stuffed the costume back into the box and into my backpack making my way to the door realizing the storm had completely passed or vanished as soon as it appeared.

But before I could leave, the man appeared next to me at the door, "just a word of warning, not only will that outfit grab the attention of all the men around you, you will receive their unfiltered lust as well."

"Um, ookkk," I walked out as he once again opened the door for me, not knowing what he meant by "unfiltered lust."

When I got home, I ran into my room to try it on and it almost felt like it was made just for me, it fit perfectly, almost too perfectly. The tube hugged my chest making my breasts look even larger than before and with it being strapless I had to go braless since I didn't have a strapless bra to wear underneath. My stomach was completely exposed all the way down to the top of the skirt which rested low on my hips. The skirt itself came to about midthigh and the panties thankfully covered everything with added protection from the cloth at the sides. I put on the rings and really took myself in finally putting on the veil as well, I looked really hot and not like myself at all.

I found a pair of sandals to go with it and put it away in my closet for tomorrow so my mom wouldn't find it and freak out thinking I was turning into some sinner with such a slutty outfit. I mean in her eyes that amount of skin, she probably would have thought I was becoming a stripper or a prostitute.

Well, as hard as it was to sleep the night of the party came and I really needed to do this before I chickened out. I knew there was no way I was going to wear the costume and ride my bike so I dressed up in some old clothes and put the costume in a plastic bag and made my way to the club.

When I finally arrived, there was Erica and her friends waiting outside, "going as a cross-dressing dyke," Erica yelled out, she was dressed up as a sexy nurse, "I think you may be at the wrong club, Margaret!"

I made my way in trying to ignore her and her friends the best I could and went to the closest bathroom so I could change. I took off the clothes I had and quickly put the costume on, stuffing my clothes back into the bag and hiding it behind the toilet hoping I could get them later and no one would find them. I looked in the mirror and decided my hair may be a dead giveaway and wet it with some water and slicked it back. I then made my way nervously out to the club to sign up for the contest.

I walked over to the table with a very flamboyant man dressed as a shirtless Freddie Mercury holding the sign-up sheet, "oh wow, very sexy, sign up here, you've got the best costume I've seen yet."

It asked for a name on the sheet and I couldn't bring myself to put my real name and put Midnight Dancer instead.

"Oh, mysterious, I like that, I'll be rooting for you, Midnight, Dancer," he said with a smile, winking at me.

Until the contest began I stood in the corner like the wallflower I was, hidden from the crowd but was still able to see the stage and hear the names that were calling out, many of the girls I knew from my school, some names even surprised me when I saw they had decided to compete as well, but I guess the prize money was just too good to pass up.

A lot of them were very awkward, they would walk out on stage, stand there as the MC called out their name, and described their costume as sexily as he could, and then they would walk off after getting some whistles and cheers, if they were lucky. That's until Erica came out, strutting like a runway model. She got to the center of the stage and made some poses, bending over towards the crowd, showing off her cleavage, and then turning around and bending over again to show her ass off, finally finishing with a high kick into a split taking advantage of her cheerleading talent. I felt sorry for anyone having to follow up that act.

"Finally, we welcome on to the stage, the Midnight, Dancer!" the announcer yelled loudly, everyone looking around confused at the first contestant not to be called up by their real name but some title.

I made my way to the stage through the dark club, squeezing through the crowd of people, nervously making my way up to the stairs onto the stage, praying not to trip and fall on my face and not exactly sure what I was supposed to do. The music changed to an Arabian tune and I tried my best to dance, shaking my hips and arching my back but was startled as it almost felt like someone had grabbed my breasts from behind, but when I spun around to look trying to keep up the dance act, no one was there. Maybe the top just tightened and I imagined it.

"What a sexy costume indeed, as those clothes practically are hugging her body," the MC continuing, the crowd cheering, all of their eyes on me.

I jumped as this time I felt hands on my stomach and thighs, but looking down to see no one there and knowing that I was the only person on stage, I didn't understand how this was happening.

"What was it that guy said," I thought to myself remembering his warning, "you will receive their unfiltered lust as well."

That couldn't possibly be it, this couldn't be real, these feelings of being touched was the unfiltered lust of all of these men?

"God she's so hot, I wonder if she goes to our school."

"I love seeing the bare back of a woman, I wonder if she'll turn around."

I quickly turned around, my body moving on its own as I continued to dance. I was hearing voices in my head but had no idea who's or where they were coming from, was I going crazy?

"I wish I could run my tongue up that sexy smooth back of hers."

Out of nowhere, I could feel a warm, wet tongue lick from the small of my back all the way up to my neck sending shivers down my spine. The feelings weren't my imagination, it wasn't just in my head, and these voices were controlling my every movement. The desires, the lust of these men were becoming real and it was all because of the costume!

"I want to see the front again," the request made me spin back around, "she has such great tits, I wish I could touch them and see how soft they were."

I could feel hands starting to knead and grope at my breasts, my nipples starting to harden. They must have been visibly straining against the fabric as I could only imagine someone must have been thinking about teasing them, as I felt mouths begin to suck and lick across the tips. I was trying desperately not to react, to keep a poker face in place of the pleasure I was feeling but I still couldn't believe everything I was feeling was coming from the lust of the crowd. There was no mistaking it, the costume was magical, maybe even cursed as it was making all of their thoughts a reality onto my body.

"Is she getting red?"

"Is she actually getting off being up there dressed like a slut in front of all of these people?"

I needed to go, I needed to get off of the stage before their lust grew anymore and things started to get even more out of hand. I began to slowly walk off of the stage still being groped and licked by the dirty thoughts of the crowd watching me.

"Awe is she done?"

"I wanted to see more?"

"I wanted to take some pictures."

"Don't go!"

I suddenly couldn't move, I was frozen in place as it felt like multiple hands had grabbed my ankles and wrists, not letting me leave the stage.

"Why are her legs shaking?"

"So sexy, I guess the show isn't over with yet."

"What is she squirming for?"

"I think I got a peek at her panties; I wonder if she'll show them off more."

Please no, please don't think such dirty awful things, I'm not that type of girl. I looked down to see my skirt suddenly undo and fall to the floor, just leaving the panties on, causing the whole audience to cheer.

"Well, I guess we did say anything goes in the rules and this is an 18 and over club," the MC yelled out, "but I wasn't expecting this!"

"Did that really just happen?"

"We can really see her panties!"

"Now only if she would open up her legs just a little bit more."

My feet began to spread apart as I closed my eyes wishing they would stop looking, to not see me in something so skimpy and slutty, that I just got pantsed in front of a crowd of people with all of their lust-filled eyes on me and I knew it was only a matter of time before they were going to get some much dirtier thoughts.

"Mmmm," I moaned and hoped that look wasn't apparent on my face as I felt a finger slide into me, they're getting more excited and their lust is growing.

"Touch her pussy."

"I wish I could taste it"

"I'd love to lick that."

"No please, stop, anywhere but there, no one has ever touched me there or done that before", I screamed in my head but I guess that wasn't how this worked, I could hear them, but they couldn't hear me and there was nothing I could do as it felt like the crowd was holding my arms and legs not allowing me to leave or move.

"Is that a camel toe?"

"Is she getting wet?"

"I'd love to see those panties tighter and the outline of her pussy."

It almost felt like the panties were transforming, tightening against my body, bunching together, being pulled and drawn deep into my folds. Countless hands and fingers now tracing the outside of my pussy, touching every inch of my once private place over the fabric that no one had ever touched before. Tongues and lips roamed my body, licking at my arms, elbows, neck, thighs, and even my armpits. Every inch of my skin was being licked by the minds of the countless men in the crowd.

"Oh god, oh god," if this kept going, I wasn't going to be able to hold on much longer.

All these people watching me, all of their eyes on me, and the people that knew me from school, all of their thoughts, their feelings all over my body. I couldn't hold back any longer and began to cum right there on stage, doing my best to keep a straight face.

"It looks like she's getting off on her own on stage."

"I wonder how she'll look when she cums."

"I wish I could hold her down and lick her pussy till she came."

Another orgasm hitting me right after the first, I have to hold back, I can't let them know I'm cumming, I can't let them know the power they have over me. I kept repeating that to myself, bending over as the pleasure was overtaking me.

"Is she teasing us bending over like that?"

"I want to rub my dick against that pussy."

It felt like hands gripped the sides of my ass as I felt a long hard cock underneath me start rubbing back and forth from behind over the material covering my lips and hitting the tip of my now protruding clit each time it passed over it. It was driving me crazy!

"Look at her getting off."

"Why is she twitching so much, there's no one up there but her."

"What a slut."

A third orgasm hit me and I was starting to sweat and could feel wetness starting to drip down my thighs.

"Did she just cum?"

"Is she some kind of pervy exhibitionist?"

"I wonder if she would show us her tits?"

With that, I felt my top starting to slide up on its very own, the bottoms of my breasts becoming visible as they slowly moved over my nipples and up over my chest causing my bare boobs to pop out in front of everyone. I stood there, in shock as my now bare chest was exposed to everyone at the club and in moments felt as if they were attacked by devious thoughts of the views, especially on my hard sensitive nipples.

"Such sexy tits."

"Love those innocent pink nipples."

"She's got to be some kind of slut taking her tits out in public like that."

Their fantasies were getting worse, their lust was growing and there was still nothing I could do. I couldn't leave the stage, I couldn't protect my body, I couldn't stop their dirty thoughts of me from getting darker and more intense. All at once, it felt like they were sucking, rolling, pinching, and biting on my nipples. I was cumming again just from my nipples alone and it was too much as my legs gave out causing me to fall to my knees onto the stage.

"Is she sitting down?"

"Is she ok?"

"Come on, don't stop, give us a sexy pose."

I sat back on my butt, my legs began to spread on their own, my knees going towards my chest, it was more lewd than sexy and I feared for what was coming next.

"God she's such a slut."

"Is that her camel toe showing again?"

"Is she wet?"

Fingers started tracing my pussy between my legs, mouths kissing and licking my neck, hands groping once again at my tits, my body was growing more sensitive by the second.

"I wonder, since she's gone this far, if she'll show us her pussy too?"

I could feel the panties begin to move again, this time sliding to the right. No! God! No! You can't show that, no one has seen that before, no one is supposed to see that and if they do, if they see my pussy, what will happen next?!?!

I felt the cool air between my legs, the tightness of the waistband squeezing my waist as it strained in its position and pulling against my leg as my pussy was fully exposed to the crowd. My legs spread wider and I felt my lips start to part, they could see my pink inner folds begin to appear, my hard clit sticking out, the wetness trickling from inside of me, they could see it all.

"Her pussy?"

"For real, she really showed off her pussy?"

"OMG, I need to get a picture of this, no one will believe me."

"I want to ram my dick into that wet cunt."

I felt it, long and hard, thrust in without mercy or delicacy, completely filling me, stabbing me to my very core. Fucking me with reckless abandonment, a slut he just met and decided that he was going to take.

"Stop it! Please stop it!" I thought to myself.

All at once, countless cocks entered me, they were all inside of me, every man in the room was fucking me at the exact same time.

"It's too much, they're too much, they're all inside of me, there's no end to them, a countless number of cocks all fucking me."

All of their eyes watching me, the countless phones probably now out recording it and all the unfathomable sensations happening at once, I couldn't take it, I could hold back anymore, "I'm cumming!" I yelled out shocking everyone.

I came harder than I had ever cum before, blacking out as I did.

When I came to, I found myself on a couch in a small office, my costume fixed, covering me once again. It took me a second to remember what had happened, if what really happened actually happened, or maybe I just fainted from stage fright and ended up here the whole time.

"That was one hell of a show, Midnight Dancer," the man from the table standing over me, "you're not exactly my type as you would say, but even I was turned on at the end."

He handed me an envelope which was filled with double the winning money that was promised, "you made us so much money tonight that not only did you win, but I had to give you a little something extra for the show," his smile caused me to blush.

"You missed out on the nurse's temper tantrum, saying this was a costume contest, not a slut contest, and stormed out with her friends when I announced the winner," those words actually bringing a slight smile to my face.

thesecretslut
thesecretslut
1,086 Followers
12