All Comments on 'Maggie's Cursed Costume'

by thesecretslut

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterover 3 years ago
very erotic

Loved it

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Poor Maggie

Good short story. Hope someday she triumphs.

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotover 3 years ago
well done!

Very nice, sexy short story!

J_BirkenzweigJ_Birkenzweigover 3 years ago

Very nice idea and great story telling!

finegoldwinefinegoldwineabout 2 years ago

5 stars...Hooray for Halloween! Great Story. Sequel,?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, it would have been a sight to see if the groping of her body was actually showing like someone was physically in touch. Imagine seeing the breasts being pulled and manipulated on stage? Seeing the lips of her pussy being opened as if there were fingers being used? Imagine is there was cum running down her legs after she stripped off her costume? What a well written story. Much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I remember seeing this in a hentai Manga and always thought it would be amazing as a story. Thank you for the chapter. Was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What is this blatant plagiarism of Crimson’s work lmao

wasagadavewasagadave2 months ago

Great! Wild! Erotic, Sexy as hell!

MarauderrMarauderrabout 2 months ago

Easily one of the best ENF stories ever. Maybe THE best? That's a big claim but honestly it had everything.

Plenty of humor, pretty unique protagonist (not just some ultra hot chick who's happens to be modest), very well executed premise, and the lead up to the actual ENF was perfectly drawn out.

I'm pissed I missed this for 3 years. If you haven't already I really recommend posting this (and your other stories) on deviant art

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthesecretslut@thesecretslut
Update: I have two books published on Smashwords! My books are currently on sale at https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/TheSecretSlut Since I was recently laid off from my retail position and need to keep saving money for college the rest of my chapters will be posted on ...