Maggie's Ghostly Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully her first class was US History, a class where the teacher put up some PowerPoint and went droning on and on about the constitution, that it was going to take everything Maggie had to pay attention to. That's until a weird sensation took over her body, cold air surrounded her causing her to shiver, a hand on her shoulder caused her to jump and look behind her, the girl looking at her like she was crazy.

"Is everything ok Ms. Hill?" her teacher said with the usual irritation in his voice.

"Yes! yes sir, sorry about that," she blushed now being the center of attention in class.

Maggie knew something was off, she was feeling things that she knew weren't possible, the hand on her shoulder, a cold breath on her neck, fingers brushing against her face and through her hair, but there was nothing there, nothing she could see or touch. Then the strangeness got even weirder as she swore hands were not only caressing her breasts, but doing it through all the layers of clothing she had on, groping at her mounds, tweaking her nipples, she put a hand towards her chest to make sure she wasn't topless that it felt so real. But as soon as her hand touched her chest, the feeling went away.

Time passed by allowing her time to try to think, maybe it was just a bad batch of pot, maybe she was finally going crazy, or maybe it was just her imagination overreacting after everything that happened yesterday. She had to believe there was some logical reason why she was feeling this way, and with every excuse in her mind came a bunch of questions to go along with it. With a sudden pull, she slumped down in her seat as if someone had pulled on her ankles violently and the thing she felt most terrifying of all was as if her shorts and panties were stripped right off of her. She looked down and even more confused saw that her shorts were still there, in place like nothing happened at all.

"Ms. Hill, I know government isn't for everyone, but please don't make a scene if you are going to doze off in my class," she assumed to anyone else, it probably just looked like she nodded off and woke up before falling out of her desk, but she knew that wasn't it at all.

Something very weird was happening, something she was slowly starting to realize that she couldn't explain. Maybe she was losing her mind, or maybe it was something much worse, and a feeling started to form in her stomach, that this was just the beginning.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

The class bell went off signaling the end of her first class, she quickly put her stuff away into her bag as the class cleared, somehow being in the front row and ending up the last one out. As the door shut, she had a feeling that she was forgetting something, a book, her pencil, maybe she dropped something on the ground and as she checked her pockets, she figured out what she was missing. Her heart stopped and sank for that fraction of a second that with her hands in her shorts, she could feel them on her bare skin, the bare skin that was once covered by her panties.

She looked through the window of the classroom, thinking that there was no way, no possibility that her panties could have just come off, not while she was still wearing her shorts, it was impossible. Until she noticed her teacher sitting at his desk with a quizzical expression on his face as he was looking into his side drawer, he reached in and pulled something out.

"Oh my god," she exclaimed to herself, her hands covering her mouth in sheer shock as her teacher pulled her panties out of his desk drawer, examining to figure out exactly what they were and wondering how they had gotten there, then bringing them up to his face.

She couldn't believe what was going on before her, when suddenly two hands grabbed for her ribs, making her jump as they tickled her, "hey Mags, sorry about this morning, just slept weird I guess," it was Zack, who bent over and leaned into her ear, "I think we all just had a bad trip, my bad, no hard feelings right?"

"No, none at all, I just thought I did something that made you guys hate me or something."

"Hate you? No way, you're our Mags, we could," Zack's eyes strayed down from her face and it almost looked like he was blushing, "ever hate you... anyways off to class, fucking PE," as he ran off."

Maggie quickly remembered what she was just doing and looked back into the window before heading off to see her teacher once again looking at his computer, drawer shut with no signs of her panties, maybe she had just imagined it. Maybe she just forgot to put them on all together, that seemed possible in her head, Zack did say they had a very bad trip. She checked her chest and at least she didn't forget her bra and she did put a spare set of underwear in her locker that she could grab after this class or maybe go to the bathroom during class and do it then.

She stepped into her next class, Math, now Maggie to the knowledge of no one was a straight-A student and although she got Math, she hated that the teacher was a bitch who liked to belittle all of her students and bring them up to the board to try to humiliate them. She was a sadist that got off on making her students feel small and inferior.

"Everyone take your seats, and turn to page 385 to go over what's going to be on the test tomorrow," groans filled the room as everyone took their seats, Maggie's being in the middle of the class to her dismay.

Maggie prepared for a repeat of her first period, every movement, every touch of air from the vent above made her tense that something weird was about to happen, instead, something unexpected happened. Throughout her whole high school career to this point, even living in the state of Florida, she'd never been hot ever in class, the school usually kept it pretty cool, and being the tiny girl that she was, was usually likely to be freezing in class rather than hot. That was the weird thing, she could feel herself starting to heat up like her hoodie suddenly became an uncomfortable oven rather than a warm blanket.

There was no way she was going to take it off though, being hoodless in school was just as bad as being topless in her mind. No one in the school had ever seen her without her hoodie, knew the curves of her body, or even that she had breasts, but the longer she tried to hold out, the hotter she was feeling. In her mind, it was almost as if she was getting baked alive. The air around her was starting to feel like a furnace making it hard to breathe, but she looked around to see no one else being affected or noticing. She figured as hot as she felt, people would think they were sitting right next to an open flame.

There was no helping it, she had to get it off before she passed out and with great reluctance, she took hold of the bottom of the hoodie and pulled it up and over her head and down off of her arms feeling cold once again.

"Ms. Hill, how about you show the class how the next question is done up at the board," she was staring directly at me, chalk in hand.

Maggie stood up, feeling practically naked as she did, and with each step felt different from usual, it was probably the lack of a hoodie she thought to herself. She did wonder if anyone noticed or what they were thinking seeing her without a hoodie, or if anyone cared. But then with each step, she felt her boobs start to bounce more energetically than usual, and looking back at her hoodie hanging over her backpack, saw something hanging out from the bottom, it was barely noticeable unless you were looking, but by the looks of it, looked much like...a clasp.

There was nothing she could do now, standing in front of the class, facing the board, she just prayed that she could finish the question and her nipples wouldn't get hard so that everyone would notice that not only was she hoodless but braless as well. She worked quickly but had a hard time focusing, the question would have been easy normally, but knowing she wasn't wearing any underwear, standing in front of all of her classmates made her feel practically naked, her bare sex felt barely covered, and reaching up from her height to right on the board made the material of her shirt constantly rub up against her threatening to arouse her poor, sensitive nipples.

She tried to make her way back to her desk but as she turned around Ms. Garrett stopped her, "just one second Ms. Hill, let me just check your work."

Maggie stood frozen, now facing the class with Ms. Garrett next to her, she tried to look anywhere, but all she could manage to do was make one awkward eye contact after another, some met with awkward smiles from guys, pervy looks from others, girls who looked embarrassed for some reason or frustrated. That's when the hands returned or in this case just a few fingers, as Ms. Garrett took her sweet time for some reason, she felt fingers begin to tweak and pull on her nipples, but looking down, couldn't see anything of the sort, other than the one thing she was hoping wouldn't happen. They began swelling slowly until finally hard were practically poking holes through the fabric of her shirt, if the shirt had been more feminine or thinner, they just may have.

"Ms. Garrett, may I please use the restroom," she asked hoping for a quick escape.

"Go right ahead Ms. Hill," and with those words, Maggie quickly made her way to the door, "and Ms. Hill," the words freezing Maggie in place, "good job."

With a sigh of relief, Maggie made her way out of the classroom and to the girl's bathroom right across the hall, walking into a stall and slamming the door shut behind her. She pulled up her shirt to verify what she already knew; her bra was gone and that must have been what was sticking out of her hoodie. But how was that even possible, did she just magically pull her bra through her arms and her shirt, even if the straps were broken, there's still no way she could have done it so easily. She took a seat and buried her face into her hands feeling like she was going mad, she allowed herself to relax in the darkness of her hands and the silence of the bathroom until she felt a slight dizziness overtake her, a pain in her knees and a bitter taste in her mouth.

"I am never smoking again, this is the worst trip ever," Maggie said, getting up and heading back to class.

When she finally got back, she was stopped with an annoyed look by Ms. Garrett, "Ms. Hill, in the future, please don't abuse the restroom by staying there an extended period of time."

"I'm sorry," she said rather confused, she had only been there a few minutes as she could recount.

As she walked back to her desk Casey, a guy in her class gave her a big smile and brushed her leg with his hand as she walked past. She didn't say anything, just confusingly looked back at him and sat in her seat. Remembering her bra being still visible and hoping no one would notice, reached to put her hoodie and bra into her bag but when she looked inside, her bra was nowhere to be found. She looked on the floor hoping it didn't fall out completely and looked back and around to see if anyone had some devious look on their faces having taken her bra, but not a sign of it.

The rest of the class went by slowly, she wanted to go to her locker to get her spare bra and panties but knew there was no way the teacher was going to let her out of class again today. Thankfully, the bell rang but before she could leave, Casey stood in her way.

"Hey Maggie, maybe we could get together sometime?"

"Uh, yeah...sure..." she was really confused, this guy nor any other, other than her friends had ever talked to her, in her mind he suddenly realized that she had boobs and now he wanted to talk to her.

She would have been angrier, more disgusted, and maybe even told him off, but she had too much to worry about at the moment to think about that and three more classes to get through before this weird nightmare came to an end. When she got to my locker to get her bio book and spare underwear, the bio book was there, but her underwear had vanished. Searching through her locker, going in between every binder and book, they just vanished into thin air.

With the bell ringing again, Maggie couldn't waste any more time looking and went to her third period. With only her shirt and shorts left, she was in constant fear of what she could lose next, she didn't even risk touching her hoodie or leaving the classroom. But Casey was in this class with her too and kept giving her pervy smirks and eyeing her body making her feel dirty. Nothing strange happened in class though, but the tingling in her pussy, and the hardness of her nipples came from just the idea of being so exposed and the cool air circulating around her body.

When the bell finally rang, Maggie got out as fast as possible, afraid Casey would just make things even more awkward for God knows what reason. She couldn't believe how a guy suddenly changes because he realizes a girl has boobs, what an asshole she thought to herself.

"Hey Mags, sit!" were the first words she heard getting into the cafeteria, it was Zack waving her down to a seat with a tray already there, "consider this a sorry for us being d-bags this morning."

She sat down and even though her friends were talking and acting normal, there still felt like there was a bit of awkwardness in the air. Every time she would look away, she would catch one of her friends giving her an odd look. Maybe it was because they'd never really seen her without her hoodie, so were they staring at her breasts?

"Wow, I never knew," the voice echoed in her ears, the looks on their faces like they were in her dream, staring at her bare breasts as she exposed herself for the first time in front of all of them, then her shorts dropping to expose herself completely.

When she looked down, her clothes had completely vanished, she immediately crossed an arm over her chest, a hand in front of her bare pussy, and looked around frantically to see if anyone had noticed. The strange thing was, that no one had, her friends still talked like nothing was different, people passed by her without saying a word, and even Erica shot her a dirty look across the cafeteria but didn't scream out, "oh my good Maggie Hill is naked!"

She shut her eyes tight and kept repeating to herself, "this isn't real it's just a bad trip, this isn't real it's just a bad trip..."

"Hey Mags are you ok?" a hand was on her shoulder, Matt's hand.

When she looked down, she was dressed once again, but when she looked back at Matt she could remember the face in her dreams, the lust and rage in his eyes as he fucked her ass and spanked her over and over again by the same hand that was on her shoulder. The look on her face must have sparked something within him because his cheeks started to turn red and he could no longer keep eye contact with her. It was as if he knew exactly what she was thinking, but it was just a dream, so how would that have been ever possible?

She couldn't believe she was getting turned on, getting wet at the thought of one of her best friends fucking and spanking her. She looked over at Zack, his face turning red as well, the same look as when she was riding him in her dream. She couldn't bear to look at Anthony and Carlos and the parts they took in her thoughts.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

The bell went off and without even thinking, everyone stood up except Maggie, she was now crotch level with all of her friends and as she looked around, she saw something she couldn't believe, they all looked like they were sporting hard-ons. That couldn't have been true though, could it? They were all her best friends, practically big brothers to her and they all were getting hard around her. It wasn't like they were all having the same sexual thoughts, were they?

English class worried her, even though nothing happened in her last period, she still felt on edge about the possibility of some new unexplainable thing happening to her. But when she got in there, everything seemed normal, except for the fact that she was still without underwear, she was getting more and more aroused as the day went on and she was having dirty thoughts of her childhood friends, everything was fairly normal. She sat in her normal seat in the front right corner of the class, being short, her teachers normally sat her in the front. She pulled out her book and notebook and was excited for a boring class to begin.

Mrs. Rosenberg was one of her favorite teachers, she loved poetry, had them read books like Anthem, and Brave New World, and was the first teacher to have Harry Potter as reading since she was secretly a huge nerd. She talked to her students like human beings instead of little children like most of their other teachers did and even at her age, a lot of Maggie's classmates would say how hot she was.

"Is it a little cold in here today or is it just me," Mrs. Rosenberg announced to the class, "I'll make sure to let the janitor know the thermostat has been on the fritz in here, I do apologize if it's a distraction to anyone, try to do your best to bear with it."

This was new to Maggie, throughout the day, only she had experienced these random and sudden changes, but now it seemed others were experiencing them as well. She looked down at her hoodie over her bag, she had always been cold and although the heat was bad, in her mind the cold was far worse and it wasn't helping her nipples that were now practically poking through her shirt, and this hard it wouldn't have mattered if she was even wearing a bra.

She grabbed her hoodie and put it on, ready to experience the torturous heat of an oven, but it seemed the curse had been lifted off of her beloved comfort blanket. Her hoodie once again felt so warm and soft, she felt protected from all the craziness from today.

"Can someone please read page 391," Mrs. Rosenberg announced as she sat back at her desk.

Maggie had the strange feeling she was being watched though, but looking around the classroom, everyone had their heads buried in their books, except for one person, Mrs. Rosenberg. Instead, she was staring intently right at her, and from the looks of it checking her out. There was no way this could be real she thought to herself and looked back at her book as if she got caught peeping on someone.

"Any volunteers to read page 392 now," she announced again, her voice sounding somewhat different, velvety.

Maggie looked back up at her to see her meeting her glance, biting her lip with her body completely facing Maggie from her desk, her body was slender, her breasts looked like they had to be d-cups and they were straining the top of her innocent yellow sundress. She watched in confusion and lust as her teacher slightly spread her legs, her shin coming into view from the slit in her dress, up to her knee, and slowly her left thigh.

"Ms. Grootman, please read page 393."

Her hand traveled down the front of her chest, her nipples hardening as it grazed her curves, her breathing quickening from the looks of her chest as her fingers traced her flat stomach and down to her thigh. Maggie looked around again unable to believe that the wet dream of so many guys she went to school with was obviously touching herself and they were too busy staring at a textbook to notice. But there she was, teasing her inner thigh in front of Maggie until her fingers pushed the material just enough that she could tell that her teacher was wearing some sexy, red-laced panties. Panties with a growing wet spot and somehow were emitting a scent that she could smell, a scent that she knew from her own arousal, the scent of a hot, wet pussy dying for attention.

She could feel her nipples start to harden from the attention, her pussy beginning to water, her teacher's scent was intoxicating and she could only imagine the taste. Her arousal had been tested and teased all day long and it was becoming intolerable, she licked her lips and watched as her once cool, nerdy and the innocently married teacher moved her panties aside to show a shockingly hairless pussy.

123456...8