Maggie's Halloween Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up to see Erica giggling, "better fix your disguise before someone notices."

I reached up to notice my wig was a little off and quickly fixed it, the last thing I wanted was someone to know it was me and with my short hair, it would be easy to figure out who was under the mask. I followed Erica out to the pool area, the concrete floor outside felt cold under my bare feet and I grew nervous where I was being led, almost like a lamb to the slaughter. I was led into the pool house and found my friends sitting around on a couple of couches, smoking away, dressed as zombies.

"Hey boys," Erica said in the nice girl tone that fooled me into all of this, "I got that other thing I promised you."

"You're the best! I can't believe this!" their words confusing me.

"Just promise me you won't touch the mask or hair, that's the only rule, do whatever else you want."

"Go take a seat, I'll be back in a bit, be good or else you know what I'll do to them" she whispered in my ear and padded my ass, pushing me forward towards them, "don't worry they won't bite, I don't think anyways."

I sat down between Zach and Carlos, I should probably introduce them, so rude of me.

First, you have Zach, the guy to my right who always had to be the center of attention, 5'10", toned body, short spikey dirty blonde hair, kind of cute, dressed like your typical skater who you thought was broke, but in fact, his parents were loaded. Next, you had Anthony, the emo kid of the group, with your typical mop-top, 5'8", thin, always wearing black, like his soul. Matt was the preppy skater, that I still have no idea why he stayed friends with us, other than maybe we were the first people who were nice to him when he and his parents moved here from England. He was the same height as Zach, but kind of pasty, thinner and had this cliché English accent that made all the girls go wild at school. Finally, you had the guy sitting on my other side, Carlos, the strong silent of the group, 5'9", short curly hair, nerdy glasses, kind of average in the body, not thin but not fat. He rarely talked, but you could tell he was always thinking about something, but you just never knew what exactly.

"So, what's your name," Zach asked me.

I didn't know what to do, so I put on the best English accent I could and answered, "I'm, Stephanie..."

"Oh, British, how hot," Matt chimed in.

My accent sounded terrible, but they must have been so high that they didn't notice.

"So, what did Erica promise you?"

Zach put his hand on my bare leg, "just a hot girl that would be a real, treat," his hand slowly creeping upwards.

I flinched when he made his way under the skirt, but I knew if I didn't let this happen, my friends might end up getting arrested tonight, there was still plenty of pot around, not to mention how they smelled and god forbid they make them take a drug test.

"I guess, I'm, your treat?" the words felt so unnatural, and cheesy, I didn't know how I even managed to say it.

I felt a hand on my cheek as my face was turned to face Carlos, his lips finding mine and now I was having the second kiss ever of my life. Meanwhile, Zach's hand grew bolder and found my bare hip and I felt his fingers looking around for something.

"This slut isn't wearing any panties!" I heard him say to our friends, the word feeling like a punch to the chest as one of my childhood friends just called me a slut.

I felt a hand reach under my top and start groping at my bare right breast, being rougher than I would have liked. But with greater skill than Adam, Carlos began running the tip of his tongue along the bottoms of my teeth than moving to massage my tongue, playing my mouth like a skilled musician playing the saxophone. I had hoped to keep some modesty, the clothes being able to give such free access without my bare body being seen, but that ended quickly.

I guess Carlos didn't have the room he liked and pulled my top up high enough to expose my bare tits to the open air. I was stood up and felt the clasp and zipper undone, on the skirt and pulled slowly down my legs, my breasts and pussy now on full display to Matt and Anthony and my bare butt and back being seen by Zach and Carlos. It was almost too much for my mind to take as I've known Zach, Anthony, and Carlos since we were little kids, Matt we met our freshman year in high school when he moved here. People I saw as my big brothers, were now treating me like a whore, staring for the first time at my naked body without even knowing it was me. I watched as Anthony got down on his knees in front of me, not looking away from my exposed pussy, and I watched until he got uncomfortably close. He gave me a gentle push causing me to fall back onto the couch and then he dove face first between my thighs like a guided oral missile, his tongue now going places none had ever gone before, another first for me as his tongue rolled circles around my clit and then tried to dive as deep as it could inside of me.

"Oh god, please, mmmm, gentle, mmmm, please, I've never had anyone do that before," I said looking down and watching my childhood friend look up and smile before delving back to the treat between my legs.

To my left Zach went to work now mauling my left breast and tweaking my nipple as he kissed and sucked on my collar and neck while Carlos on my right decided he wanted my hard, sensitive, right nipple in his mouth, I looked up just in time, surprised to find Matt standing over me as he bent over and became the third boy to ever kiss my lips.

To think in one night, my innocent, untouched, previously unseen body had received its first kiss, been exposed to god knows how many people, and now is being groped and eaten out by my best friends. I was thankful for the disguise and they had no idea who I was but at the same time, I didn't know how I was ever going to face them ever again, knowing what they did. A situation that escalated even further as I watch Matt undo his pants, pulling them down with his underwear, exposing an impressively large, uncut, penis. All I could do was open my mouth and turn the best I could as he guided it along my tongue and into my warm, wet mouth, now sucking the very first cock I had ever seen.

I did the best I could, gagging every time the tip hit the back of my throat, it wasn't like anything I had ever experienced before, and with a drunken lust, he began fucking my mouth, pushing it deeper and deeper with each thrust until I could feel it penetrating down my throat. It wasn't long before I felt it start to pulse and throb and with a grunt, Matt shoved his cock as deep as it would go practically cumming down my throat and right into my stomach. I was almost thankful that I wouldn't have to taste it. But as he pulled out, I got a hot, salty, bitterness come across my tongue.

"My turn," Zach whispered in my ear, licking the outside of my ear lobe as he lifted me and placed me on top of him.

I watched as he pulled up his shirt and pulled his pants down, sporting a large, hard, cut, cock under me, and began rubbing it up and down my slit.

"Ah, wait, it's me, it's," I tried to tell them who I was but before I could speak Anthony had made his way to the other side of the couch, putting his hand behind my neck, grabbing me to shove his cock deep into my mouth.

My hips had a mind of their own and I could feel Zach teasing my pussy, from an outside perspective, it looked like I was happily grinding myself against his dick and a part of me was, but most of the motion was coming from the rough treatment Anthony was giving me, as he was fucking my face.

"Hey, found this in the bedroom, Erica has some kinky freaks that use that guest bedroom," Carlos called out, I couldn't imagine what he was possibly holding because I couldn't turn my head and all I could see was pubic hair and stomach in front of me.

I nearly jumped when I felt a cock on my back. It seems quiet, shy, nerdy, Carlos, had the biggest dick of all of my friends, or at least that's what I assumed from the monster now on my back. I didn't know what he was doing back there until I felt his cock twitch and cold liquid being poured over his cock and spilling down my back and ass.

My eyes opened wide as I felt a finger circle around my anus and slow push inside, "Jesus Christ," I tried to protest but was being muffled by the cock in my mouth.

One finger, followed by two, followed by more liquid, than three, was he going to try to shove his whole hand inside of me?!?! I was so worried about Zach taking my virginity that I didn't even think about someone trying to put it into my butt, which now felt cold, and slimy inside and out.

I felt his cock lift off of my back and the tip press against my asshole, "no, no, he'll split me in two, it's too big, it'll never fit," but with a cock in my mouth it must have sounded more like, "mmph, mmph, mmmm, me, mmmm, big, mmm, it fit."

The pressure and pain were intense as he drove his stiff thick rod into my virgin ass. Pausing for a moment, I thought for a second that he got the whole thing in but then felt a hard thrust as he shoved the rest of it in, pushing me forward, pushing my face into Anthony's stomach, his cock driven deep in my throat, but as Carlos pulled back, the resistance of my once innocent ass giving him trouble, he began pulling me down onto Zach's cock.

"God!" My eyes opened wide in shock and practically rolled into the back of my head as I was impaled onto Zach's cock, like a piston being pushed down in a machine, without pause, he broke through my cherry with what felt like a pop and I kept going down until he was fully inside of me, the tip of Carlos' cock the only thing in my ass and a mouthful of Anthony. I was in the middle of a fucking machine and Carlos was the engine and I, I was at its mercy. Every time he would drive his cock back into my ass, Zach's cock would pull out to the tip and Anthony's cock would be driven right back down my throat and as he would pull out both the cock in my mouth and ass withdrew as I was driven down on the long thick cock underneath me.

Halloween night, senior year, and my first real sexual experience was getting gangbanged by my best friends and even worse, I was starting to enjoy it. In and out they went, in and out, the pain subsiding and feeling nothing but intense pleasure, well except my throat, which burned a little as it was penetrated.

"Oh god, good thing Maggie isn't here, she would have freaked if she saw this," Matt said, startling me back to reality.

"Yeah, but Maggie's so fucking hot," Anthony said, his grip tightening just slightly on the back of my neck as he said my name, thrusting his cock harder as it slid back down my throat, "remember that one time when we tried your new bubbler and she got so warm and finally took off her hoodie," I felt his cock twitch in my mouth, "that was the first time I ever got even a glimpse of that hot body she's been hiding all these years.

"I could do you one better," Carlos said, not missing a beat, fucking my ass, "I caught one of her cross country meets and she had to borrow someone else's uniform and it was actually form-fitting, I never knew what an amazing rack and ass she had, not to mention those thighs, mmmm."

I couldn't believe my friends were actually talking about me like this, well I couldn't believe they were all fucking me like a whore but at the same time they didn't know this was me, but they did know who they were talking about. Wait, was all this dirty talk about me, turning me on?

"I've got you all beat," Zach said from underneath me, which I didn't know if those words made me more curious or worried, "Maggie came over and we went swimming in my pool once this year, right after her 18th birthday when you guys were away for spring break, but her and I ended up having to stick around because our parents had to work."

I remembered that I was wearing my usual boardshorts and shirt with a bikini top under it, so no way he could have seen much.

"Well, mmmm, we got a little high, she decided she wanted to take a shower before riding her bike back home without telling me and when I went into my bathroom to pee, she was in there, completely naked."

I could feel all of their cocks twitch inside of me at the exact same time.

"So, what was it like, come on man!" Matt sounding very excited.

"The glass doors, mmm, were foggy and rippled, so I just got a blurry outline."

Carlos thrust his cock hard and deep into my ass almost feeling like it was fueled by disappointment, "I want to see her naked so badly," his thrusts now harder and deeper.

"I should have just invited myself in and fucked her in the shower!" Zach saying underneath me between groans as I was riding his cock, his fingers gripping almost painfully into my thighs.

"So innocent and pure, I bet deep down, she's a horny fucking freak desperate for," Anthony yelled out and as I was drawn back, his cock being pulled out, leaving just the tip, he let loose, shooting a huge salty load into my mouth and all over my tongue, "cum!"

"Yeah! She needs to be filled like a slut," Carlos now driving his cock in as deep as it would go, filling my ass with burning hot liquid.

"Mmmm, oh god, mmmm," my own orgasm was on the edge, I was being fucked by my friends in mind and body.

"We should make her our whore," as Carlos pulled out, Zach grabbed my hips and thrust me down hard on his cock almost pushing himself in even deeper than he had gone before and I felt him fill me with load after load that almost felt never-ending, my orgasm exploding like the finale of a fireworks show, causing every single muscle in my body to tense. The release so immense that sound wouldn't even come out of my mouth, I just sat up straight on Zach's cock, my body slightly twitching every few seconds as I stared up at the ceiling.

As my orgasm subsided, my muscles all seemed to release at the exact same time and before I head butted Zach he caught me and laid me down on his chest as I was now face to face with him, "mmmm, Maggie, I mean Stephanie, sorry Stephanie," he was back to being the Zack I knew, slick, "sorry, that was rude, us talking about another girl while doing all of that stuff to you."

"It's ok, I, I liked it," that may have sounded weird but I wasn't lying and well, I guess a part of me always wondered what it would be like for my friends to see me as a girl and not another one of the guys. Probably not how I pictured finding out or the exact words I would think they would use about me though.

I raised myself off of Zach and moving myself to sit next to him, I cringed as I felt their cum start to leak out of my holes.

"Ok! Time's up boys," Erica came walking in like she owned the place, which well, she kind of did being it was her parent's house, causing the boys to quickly cover and put on their pants.

Zach was the only one who took his time and I think I might have gotten jealous as I saw Erica eyeing his softening cock and hard abs, "you guys vacate, while we, clean up."

My friends quickly left the pool house without question and as the fog lifted, I realized the state I was in and tried to pull the top down to cover my breasts and look for the skirt.

"No, don't bother, I've seen it all already and I don't want to clean up your loser friends' cum stains off of my uniform, so just take the top off and hand it to me," holding out her hand.

"But I'll be naked, I can't go into the party without anything on?" I was in a panic, desperately searching for the skirt but couldn't find it, where could it have gone?!?

"Don't worry, you aren't going back into the party, it's time for the final part of the game my pet, but if you don't hand me that top, I'll drag you back in front of everyone just like you are now."

I had no choice again, I unzipped and handed it to her fixing the mask and wig once it was off, at least I was going to keep these on. She walked to the back door that led to the field and I followed, since my other option was, head home through the main house naked and then walk home in my birthday suit. We made our way through the thick fog, I was nervous enough as it was, the creepy landscape wasn't helping either, especially in my vulnerable, exposed state.

"Oh god!" I yelled out, Erica jumping back at me through the fog, startling me.

"Come on!" she grabbed my hand, no longer patient for my slow, careful pace as we hurried through the fog to the infamous corn maze people spoke about located behind her house.

I stood, baffled, what could she possibly want me to do? Make it through the maze? Were there people in there waiting for me? She already had me fuck my friends, what else could she possibly have planned for me and why was she doing all of this?

"So, I put the clothes you wore in the maze, you have 30 minutes to find what you can and get out and I'll let you leave with whatever you put on," she couldn't help herself, stifling a giggle before she continued, "but if you aren't out in time, you leave with nothing at all."

"You can't possibly, I can't go home naked, I'll get arrested!"

"Not my problem, by the way, the clock just started, better get going my pet."

"Bitch!" I ran into the maze, I had no time to think, argue or second guess, I needed my clothes to get home.

The mulch path they laid was murder on my feet and was majorly slowing me down, thankfully I found my shoes hanging from some corn, I guess they just happened to "magically" appear there.

"Ahhhh!" I turned the corner to find myself face to face with another pumpkin-headed scarecrow, scaring the crap out of me, or in this case Carlos' cum as embarrassing as that is to admit.

I looked up to see my superman underwear hanging from its mouth, but being short I had to rip off a piece of the stalk to pry it down, I quickly put it on, not knowing how much time I had left, and continued the search. The feeling was almost disgusting and yet oddly arousing as I felt my underwear soak in my friends' cum still leaking out of me. Which wasn't as bad as being able to still taste Anthony's cum in my mouth.

I was running franticly through the maze, but couldn't find anything else, not my socks, shirt, pants, or even my bra, I was starting to get even more worried not knowing if it was worse going home naked or going home in my embarrassing little kid underwear. That's when I got to the center of the maze where it seemed someone had been waiting for me, it was Brian and as I entered the center looking for my clothes he jumped out and grabbed me.

"Nice tighty whities, Steph, or should I say, Maggie," he said causing my eyes to open wide in shock.

"You know who I am?!?"

"Yeah, Erica and I came up with this together, although we made a bet that if you made it to the center of the maze, I was allowed to have a go with you, but only if you found the center of the maze."

"Why are you doing this? What did we ever do to you?"

"To be honest, I always thought you were hot, guess I'm attracted to that weirdo tomboy type and Erica, well she always had a thing for Zack and wanted to have him at least once, so we made this plan so that we both got our treats tonight, and you two got the tricks."

"Zach would never fuck that stuck up bitch."

"Oh, maybe not completely willingly, but a video of him smoking with his friends, she threatens to show his parents or the cops and he'll do whatever she wants," he looked at his watch, "I'd say you have about 17 minutes left, I'll let you go if you make me cum," I watched as he reached down and undid his fancy pants but was a little surprised when I saw he wasn't wearing anything underneath them.

I had no time to waste and bent over in front of him, he was so much taller than me that if I had gotten down on my knees, I... may have not have been able to reach his cock with my mouth. It was thick and cut, long and I would have loved to tell him my friends' cocks were bigger but didn't think that would help the situation, or make me look any better. I looked up watching him just look back down at me almost uncaring. Here I was, sucking his cock and he looked like I was shining his shoes.