Maggie's Halloween Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, can't you do better than that?"

I looked up angry, my teeth accidentally scraping along the shaft of his cock as I pulled back, causing him to yelp out in pain.

"Bitch!" he grabbed the wig off of my head throwing it to the ground, followed by the mask, I was now completely exposed, well except for my feet and underwear, "do that again and I'll carry you back into the house over my shoulder and let everyone see you just like you are."

Hands gripped my underwear and pulled them down my legs, I felt the tip of a penis at my pussy and without warning shove itself deep inside of me before I could turn around to see who it was. The force pushing me forward and causing Brian's dick to hit the back of my unprepared throat.

"Oh baby, you can't blame her, this is only like the third blowjob she's probably ever given in her life," Erica said from behind me, "her first strap-on as well probably."

I couldn't believe it; Erica was fucking me from behind with a strap-on while her boyfriend was fucking my mouth. Both shoved their respective "cocks" as far in as they could go and held them there. I was worried that I was either going to pass out by the pain of being penetrated so deep or not able to get enough air with Brian's cock down my throat.

"Oh sweetie, I thought you wanted to fuck her, I mean it's only fair if I get to fuck Zach."

"Yeah, but I didn't want sloppy seconds with that loser's jizz in her."

"It's ok I think whatever was in there probably leaked out by now and whatever didn't, I probably just pushed deep into her."

"Switch!" They both called out as they simultaneously pulled out of me changing sides, Erica now in front of me, and Brian behind me and with a single thrust was now balls deep inside of me.

"Mmmm, oh my god," I couldn't deny that my body was enjoying it, with all the teasing, exposure, and sex, my body was more sensitive now than it had ever been in my life, as far as I knew.

A finger found its way under my chin and lifted my head, I was met with the big black cock strapped to Erica's body with her silk skirt surrounding it. My head was lifted a little higher as she bent over to look me in the eye. I watched as she smiled and touched her chest looking back as she watched Brian fucking me.

"Don't enjoy it too much, this is the only time you'll ever get to experience it, now be a good girl," I watched as Erica undid the straps of the strap-on and let it fall to the ground, standing and parting her skirt at the slit showing her bald pussy in front of me, "and eat my pussy."

"I'm not, mmm, gay though."

"Oh, me neither my pet, but I want to enjoy things as well," she grabbed my head and shoved it between her legs rubbing my nose into her pussy.

At this rate she was going to suffocate me with her vagina, I pulled my head back slightly and gave her what she wanted. The first taste made me nervous because I had never tasted a pussy before, not even my own. It wasn't bad, almost sweet, at least it wasn't as bad as cum, I don't think I would ever get used to that flavor.

"Mmmm, how is it, baby? How is this slut's pussy?"

"So tight, even after getting fucked and dumped in, I don't know how much longer I can last, how's her lessy mouth?"

"You do a way better job baby, I don't even think like she's trying, I think she needs some motivation."

SPANK! My ass was smacked hard and made me cry out in pain which would have been louder if Erica hadn't been muffling it with her pussy. SPANK! It hurt so much, I had never been spanked before in my life, not even by my parents, I was always a good girl. I couldn't bear another spanking and made every effort I could to focus on Erica's pleasure.

"Mmmmm, much better, that did the trick."

I dove my tongue as deep as it would go into her pussy, trying everything that Anthony had done to me before. When my tongue started to get tired, I tried gently sucking on her clit all the while Brian holding my hips tight as he fucked me, but I couldn't focus on that, not if I didn't want to get hit again.

"Yeah, eat my pussy, I know you love it, I knew you were a carpet muncher all along."

I was too focused on eating the pussy in front of me to hear her scathing words or to focus on the pleasure from the fucking behind me. I was just now a sex toy to be used by these two assholes. A hole and a mouth for their pleasure, completely ignored as they began making out over me. I could feel their grips on my body starting to tighten and I was hoping that was a sign that they both were getting close.

"Shit, I'm going to cum, do I cum inside her?" Brian asked Erica, not caring for my response at all.

"Yeah, fill the slut up, I bet she wants to feel you blow your load deep inside of her."

I thanked God and my mother for putting me on the pill, but at the same time I did worry about having Zach and the captain of the football team in me without any protection at all, I didn't think Zack had been with anyone else, but I could only imagine how many girls Brian had fucked.

"Watch this baby, mmmm, let me help you cum inside of her," Erica backed up, my tongue trying to follow but could no longer reach as her pussy was just out of reach, "open your mouth cunt."

I hated that word, it almost felt like being stabbed being called it, no one had ever called me a cunt before. It felt even more degrading than being called a slut or a whore. But I did as I was told and opened my mouth waiting for whatever was coming. I watched as she picked up the strap-on off of the ground, detaching the vibrator and dropping the rest. She turned it on and began rubbing her clit with the tip.

"God, keep that mouth open, and sexy, keep watching closely while fucking that pussy."

I watched as she spread her legs, inches away from my face, I had never had such a close long look at a vagina before and watched as her lips began to part, her clit was hard and protruding, as wetness began to trickle out of it and I watched as her inner folds seemed to undulate in front of me opening and closing like it was pulsing in pleasure.

"Mmmm, yes, mmmm, watch this baby!"

I watched as well, having no choice as she dropped the vibrator on the ground still vibrating, grabbing the sides of my head and gushing all over my face. She pulled me closer with my still open mouth to her pussy spraying her pussy juices into it, I felt like I was going to drown in pussy. I felt a hand release from my head only to think that she must have grabbed Brian to kiss him because her moans were now muffled.

"Mmmmmm!" It wasn't Erica's moans; it was now Brian moaning as I felt his cock twitch and start to unload inside of me, giving a few hard humps as he did.

Both let go of my body and I slowly fell to the ground feeling Brian's cock slip out of me, his cum flowing out as he did. That was the second time feeling cum leak of me like that tonight and the second time anyone had ever came inside of my raw pussy, ever. I just laid there on the ground as I watched Erica and Brian making out over my limp body. I had completely forgotten about finding my clothes, the time limit, or making my way home, I was just too exhausted and oversexed to think. When they finally decided to stop sucking face, Erica looked down at her handy work and began pointing and laughing at me, I must have been a sight, my face wet with her juices, cum leaking out of me, my superman underwear around my ankles.

"I guess we didn't play fair, so here, let me make it up to you Maggie," she said handing me a rolled-up piece of cloth.

I tried standing up but my legs felt like I had just run 10 miles. Brian kindly helped me stand and allowed me to lean on him as I unrolled what Erica had handed me. It was a long, modest black dress, I pulled up my underwear and quickly put on the dress to cover myself again. It felt smooth, silky, and went all the way down to my knees, and it felt so good to be covered again. Even with my hatred of girly clothes, I was thankful for this dress.

I watched as Brian and Erica fixed their clothes to look presentable again and I did the same trying to wipe off Erica's juices from my face. I then reached down to grab the mask and wig but Erica stopped me.

"Hey, no need for those, and if no one sees you at the party, they might suspect that you were the blonde cheerleader, so better keep those here."

What she said sounded, legit, "you're probably right, I mean people saw me come in, they'd probably ask questions if they didn't see me leave."

As Erica guided us out of the maze and the three of us walked back to the house, things almost felt different. If I didn't know any better, they were actually being friendly again.

Before we got back into the house, Erica pulled me aside, "hey if anyone asks, just tell them you're a witch from American Horror Story and you just got the dress today."

"Um, ok, I'll do that..." I said walking in.

The feeling inside the house was also very different than before, it almost felt like all eyes were on me. I know I've never worn a dress before but there was really nothing sexy or slutty about it. I made my way through the living room, walking slowly as to not draw any attention to myself.

"Is that Maggie Hill," someone said as I walked by.

"Nice costume Hill! Very daring!" another person yelled out.

"You look hot, I never would have had the guts to wear something like that in public," a girl said walking past me padding my shoulder as she did.

All the comments leaving me very confused but then I saw my friends drinking in the corner, but after what had happened, I decided to dodge them and make my way to the front door. I wasn't ready to see them just yet, especially after everything they did and said to me, whether they knew it or not. I opened the door nearly ran into Paul on my way out. Paul was another guy on the football team and I think Brian's best friend.

"Hey there," his eyes looked at me up and down and I blushed as it felt like he was checking me out, "forget your cape at home there, Supergirl."

"Oh, I'm not Supergirl, it's a witch costume, you like it?" I said almost nervously since no guy had ever hit on me before.

"Oh yeah, it's really hot, can I take a selfie with you?"

I didn't know what to say and just nodded my head as he pulled out his phone, the whole time I stared at his face unable to believe that this guy thought I was hot.

"Hey, I hope I'm not too forward, but maybe I could get your number too?"

He handed me his phone and I put my number in along with my name and handed it back to him.

"You heading out now?"

"Yeah, I've been here since the beginning and I'm just exhausted now."

"Ok, get home safe," he smiled as I walked away, down the driveway, and started to make my way back to my house.

After everything, it just felt really nice to have a guy be normal to me tonight and not try to fuck me or use me. I couldn't help but picture our selfie all the way home and how his hand felt on my hip. I kept walking oblivious to the world around me, but living in a small town it wasn't unexpected to pass by familiar faces, especially having to travel through downtown.

I noticed my algebra teacher Mr. Redd stop dead in his tracks across the street and awkwardly wave at me, I waved back yelling, "hi Mr. Redd, like my witch costume?"

He just stood there and nodded, not even blinking as I kept walking. I passed a couple, the woman having a disgusted look on her face as her boyfriend smiled from ear to ear. I know it isn't much of a costume, maybe she didn't know it was from American Horror Story and that I was a witch. I looked back to see him staring back at me as she slapped him in the back of the head.

When I finally got home, my parents were sitting in the living room, watching some old horror movie in the dark.

"Did you have a fun time sweetie? That's a nice dress, I thought you left as a nurse and you came home a nun?"

"Someone spilled some punch on me and Erica let me borrow this dress, I'm a witch from a tv show."

"Whatever you say, sweetie."

I made my way to my room; I had left my phone and wallet at home afraid that I would lose them at the party since the scrubs had no pockets. My phone already had a text from an unknown number and I only assumed it was Paul making sure I got home ok.

"Hey, it's Paul, now you have my number, message me when you get home, with a costume like that, you never know what a guy may do."

A dress like this, maybe he had a thing for the mature woman type...

"Hey, just got home."

"Hey! Thanks again for the selfie, my friends would have never believed it if I had told them without proof."

"What? That Maggie Hill is actually a girl and can wear a dress without bursting into flames?"

"Something like that..."

"Maybe I could get a copy of that pic as well, I'd like to see it ;)," I texted back.

"Yeah, no problem," the typing symbol coming up as I could only guess he was sending the pic.

I put my phone on my bed, grabbing a towel, and wiping my face still feeling like Erica's pussy juices were all over it, but it was most likely just sweat from the long hot walk home in the Florida heat. I grabbed my phone and went to the bathroom and got a message before I got a chance to turn the lights on, it was the selfie that Paul took.

My hand shot up to my mouth in shock, "oh, shit," were the only words that came to my mouth as I saw the image, the dress was completely see-thru, you could see everything, even my superman underwear, I was practically naked.

I fell back to the wall, my legs growing weak as I realized what had just happened, "oh my god," everyone in the house saw everything, "oh shit," Paul must think I'm some kind of slut coming naked to a party, "CRAP!" all the people I passed on my walk home, even my algebra teacher saw everything. Maybe it was just the camera, maybe it was just the angle or the light coming from behind, I thought trying to calm myself as I turned the light on in the bathroom and saw myself in the mirror.

"Fuck... me," the dress was completely transparent.

Another notification from my phone and I looked at it nearly in tears as I saw a picture sent from Paul, it was him along with Brian and Erica and an accompanying message, "Happy Halloween."