Maggie's Slutty Fantasies Ch. 01

Story Info
Maggie starts to live out her fantasies.
5.6k words
4.6
90k
152

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thesecretslut
thesecretslut
1,079 Followers

Hi, my name is Maggie, and I guess you can consider this story or stories (not sure yet). The fantasies and desires, which have grown in me for a long time now. I know I wasn't supposed to read dirty stories like this because of how my parents raised me, but I'm 18 years old and this is my choice, and after seeing certain movies and stumbling upon websites like this, the desires were implanted in me and grew.

This is the fantasy I had after visiting my sister in Georgia and stumbling upon a place that had glory holes.

To get a few details out of the way to allow you to picture this better. I am 5'3", I have a good body and would consider myself pretty cute, thanks to the genes given to me. I've always been kind of tomboyish and dressed not really to show any of it off. Skater shirts, baggy shorts and pants, dresses and skirts kind of feel more like a hindrance to my daily life and I get cold easily, so I usually have some sort of comfortable hoodie on. For that reason, the boys in my school never really noticed me, I may as well have just been another guy to them. If anyone had really looked they would have noticed my breasts were a bit large, I guess thanks again to the genes my mom passed down to me, I have 32C boobs and a hot sexy booty to match, not too large and definitely not small and I try to keep it tight with all the running I did for cross country in school. I like to keep my hair short, it made running easier and made washing my hair take less time then it used to.

I guess in the story of hair I also shave... everywhere. Not sure why that's so embarrassing to admit since I'm about to admit all the sexual desires I have to complete strangers, but the thought makes me blush now with people being able to picture me...pubeless. Is that even a word...I guess a better word would be hairless down there. Oh god, I'm blushing, and all flushed just thinking that someone I may know may stumble upon this before I graduate and know I shave my body all over.

No boy has yet to actually see me naked, not sure why I said that as well. Just a word of warning, I'm not the greatest writer but I'm trying and hopefully, I find an editor that can help me make this story great. Oh, and like I said before, before I graduate, I'm 18 and still in High school until I graduate in June.

So, my older sister lives in Georgia, she moved out there because of college and got married. He was a tech nerd and they fell madly in love and settled down there. I visit when I get the chance because we were pretty close and her neighborhood isn't so bad, I tend to play Pokémon Go whenever they are busy at work and I have nothing better to do.

Well last year I stumbled upon this place that I thought was an anime/sci-fi shop, but it ended up being a glory hole, sex video business and shockingly no one checked my ID or asked me anything, just let me roam around. It was strange, it was all painted black inside and had these cubicles with doors that kind of looked like changing rooms. Each set of 3 were connected to each other, they had television screens in them and holes in the walls.

I heard someone, panicked and left. Later I looked up the place on Google and found out exactly what it was. Google takes the innocence away from everyone doesn't it? Videos, stories, pictures, websites, floods of information sullying my innocent little brain, getting me turned on just thinking about it. From there and finding Literotica.com for the first time because of my search, I read story after story, stories about girls being used, experiencing humiliation and being naked in public, bound and taken advantage of by nameless men and sometimes by men they knew, not always knowing what was going to happen to them.

Kerina's College Humiliation was always one of my favorites for some reason, I guess it was a mixture of the power men had over her, the sexual situations she got into and her innocence in all of it. The shock factor was a big thing as well and I guess deep down, before I started learning about everything, I felt just like her. Probably if the situations were the same, I would have ended up like her, minus the ending, I wasn't a fan of the ending.

So up until now all of that was fact, and this is where the fantasy begins. After graduation I was hoping to visit my sister during the summer, we'll call her...Kaylee and since we are going with names, we'll call her husband Derek. So we fast forward, I graduated, thank you everyone for the congratulations and yes I was already accepted to a college and I fly up to see my sister and stay at her place all the while nervous and turned on to what I'm going to do and how it's all going to play out. Just the thought of it now is turning me on and it's hard to focus writing this without touching I want to touch myself so badly. I do masturbate at night thinking about my fantasies, I strip naked and sit at my desk with my legs over the arm rests massaging my sensitive nipples and teasing my hairless pussy getting it so wet that my fingers just glide over my clit.

This is getting me so wet just writing this... so where was I, usually I take night flights to see my sister, we have dinner and go back to her place when Derek finally gets back, and we save him something. He tends to work really late, the draw back of being a programmer!

During the night I can't sleep at all, all I can picture is what I'm going to say and do, what do I want, what do I want to happen to me, how far am I willing to go and what if it's too much for me to handle? All the while my hand finds its way touching my cheek feeling how flushed it my hand then moving slowly down to my neck feeling my pulse beating so fast and hard.

My hand moves down to my chest making me moan as my arm grazes my nipple, sending shivers through my body. I want to just shove my hand down my shorts but instead I move my hand slowly down the soft skin of my stomach anticipating the touch and wanting more, teasing myself. I skip over my yearning pussy and reach down to my knee tracing around it and slowly moving back up my smooth thighs. My touch feeling like gentle electricity, so sensual, so arousing, I can feel myself getting so wet and I take off my shirt and pull my shorts and panties down to my feet kicking them off onto the floor. Finally, after all the teasing I slide a finger down my hot, wet, slit and it feels like I haven't touched myself in days, it's so sensitive and the desire is intoxicating. I'm so turned on I'm shaking and I do something that always felt kind of gross to me. I take my wet fingers and put them into my mouth tasting myself for the first time. Sweet and a little salty, I feel so dirty tasting myself like this, sucking the juices off my finger and moving my other hand down touching my clit as I suck on my finger trying not to moan too loud.

My sister has a small apartment and I rarely ever lock doors. Note to self, when I stay there, lock the door...or don't. I want this so badly with my finger circling my clit, slowly rubbing it, teasing it, wanting to prolong the feeling for as long as I can, building up my orgasm to a height I could never imagine before. I dare not put it inside me because I'm still a virgin but OMG I want to, for the first time in my life something inside my pussy, something, someone, anything to fuck me like the slut I feel like.

The thought of acting and being called and seen as a slut turns me on so much. I both desire it and am scared of it at the same time if that makes any sense. Knowing that I want to be good and be normal but at the same time have insatiable urges to be used and fucked, and pleasured.

"Slut, slut, slut, slut, you are a dirty slut and you wanted to be treated like one." is all my brain keeps saying over and over again.

I grab the pillow next to me and bite it hard having one of the most intense orgasms of my life nearly screaming at the intensity of it, my back arches, my toes go straight and my body jerked like I was having a seizure, I lost total control of myself and passed out on the bed smiling at how good it felt.

"Morning! We're heading out to work!" my sister yells out.

I woke up realizing I was still naked; I barely had enough time to cover myself with the sheets before Kaylee came in.

"We'll be home late tonight."

I was kind of relieved until I saw Derek behind her looking in and felt very, very naked, although I was covered by the sheet. I hoped they didn't notice my shorts and panties on the floor.

I had to start my plan now and prepare for the day ahead, I was going to do this or forever let my desires fly away from me in regret. Once they finally left and I heard the door lock and I didn't bother getting dressed. I went straight into the bathroom and decided I had to look my best, although I wasn't going to be seen. I turned the water to the shower on nice and hot and felt the relaxing effects of the warm water cascading all over my body.

My mind though was going a thousand miles an hour imagining the water was hands and mouths all over me... caressing me and... shit snap out of it. I grabbed some shaving lotion and the razor I brought with me and made sure to shave my armpits and pubes off so that I was nice and smooth. I wanted to masturbate right there, but decided the added arousal and energy would push me further in making me want to go through with this. Trying to calm myself down I just let the water wash over me, clearing my mind and just breathing slowly. Before I knew it, the water had gotten cold so I got out and dried myself off with the pink towel I found hanging on the door. I could just imagine Derek drying his body with some girly pink towel that my sister probably picked out and giggled a little.

"I wonder what his cock looked like," like someone else was talking through me and instantly snapped myself out of it, "that's just wrong, he's my brother-in law and I'm thinking dirty thoughts about him."

I put on my usual clothes and realized just how boring my underwear was. I decided I needed to be a bit more adult and snuck into my sister's room and found with little shock some sexy lacy bras and a thong she probably wouldn't miss. I do love the color black. She's about my size although the bra was a little snug, I felt so sexy looking at myself, even my ass looked perkier, either from the thong or the energy running through my body. In contrast to the underwear, I put on some denim shorts, an old band shirt that must have shrunk because it fit my body better than usual and of course my hoodie and headed out on my adventure.

The place was only a few miles away from her apartment and being a cross-country runner, the walk was no big deal. But every step didn't feel like it came fast enough and although it was a nice and sunny day out, I felt like I was going into a dark woods with evil eyes glaring at me, wanting to do dirty things to this poor innocent little girl. I'm also wearing sandals, it's the Floridian in me, doesn't matter how hot or cold I always have them on, probably should have put some nail polish on or something.

I finally reach my destination and I'm scared to even walk in, embarrassed for some reason like I'm about to do something very wrong and yet people go in here all of the time, so, I guess, what's so wrong about that. If it were so wrong wouldn't it be illegal? And OMG I'm ranting, walk forward, stop rambling, time to go in.

Fear trying to pull me back making me want to run away, I move forward and finally make it to the door and nearly get smacked right in the face by the door flying open and a guy looking at me in shock.

He grins, "sorry about that, let the door get away from me, let me hold it open for you."

Wow, what a nice sweet guy. He looks me up and down and I feel very self-conscious but at the same time, I've never had a guy look at me like that before. When I finally get in a guy is standing at the counter and just gives me this look like he's not enjoying his day and I'm going to be an annoyance to him. How right I was...

"Hi, I'm kind of new to this...", I say and he looks at me annoyed.

"What?"

I guess I was kind of shy and said it a little sheepishly.

"Hi, I'm kind of new to this!" I said slower and a bit louder than I wanted.

He gives me another... look, "Don't worry about it, but bathrooms are for paying customers only."

"I want to be a customer."

In disbelief, "kid don't waste my time with some dare your friends gave you, I deal with kids like you every day and don't need your bullshit today of all days."

As I thought I was about to be kicked out, a man comes to the counter.

"Shut up, Ron!"

He's a little overweight and kind of balding.

"Ron! You are one step away from being fired if you keep treating customers like that, especially such a pretty, little lady!"

The compliment makes me blush thinking of being called something so nice while being at a place where people anonymously suck cock behind walls...

He comes up to me "Apologies for the terrible service, how can I help you Ms? Actually, why don't you follow me to my office so that we can chat more privately, and I can tell you about the place."

As we walked, he asked, "how old are you princess?"

"I'm 18."

"I have a daughter turning 18 soon and am very protective of her. I'm not sure I would want my daughter in a place like this, but, I suppose there are all kinds of people and if I turned down anyone I would be out of business."

I think that's what he said, I was a little out of it, my adrenaline was spiking, my mind was in a fog, I almost felt drugged, but knowing he had a daughter like me made me feel a little safer for some reason.

We finally made it to his office, it was nothing special, although there were screens watching the front of the store with the guy there looking like he was picking his nose as if he had lost something in there, which made me giggle. A couple of chairs, a boring desk that looked like it was bought from a public school that a teacher would use in contrast to a fancy leather chair behind it.

"Take a seat."

As he closed the door behind him, it felt a little warm so I took my hoodie off.

He sat down at his desk, "You have such a great body why do you hide it it under that sweater."

I blushed again, "thank you."

He leaned forward and kind of gave me this look like he was about to make a business agreement.

"I'm just going to come out and ask princess, what are you doing here? What is it you want? What do you think is going to happen?"

The room felt warmer... and it felt a little hard to breathe.

All I could muster to say was, "I have this fantasy and had found this place a year ago, accidentally thinking it was a nerdy store."

"Ha ha ha, that's hilarious." was his only response.

His eyebrow raised and his glare made me feel like he had x-ray vision, I crossed my arms and legs but that still didn't feel like any cover from his gaze.

"What's your fantasy?" he asked me.

I could feel my face start to flush and my breathing get a little heavier.

"I want to be used like a slut!"

My eyes went wide, not believing the words that just came out of my mouth. While in contrast he just kept his eyes on me, a poker face not knowing what he was thinking at all and me looking like I was a spy about to crack under torture.

"What do you mean by that princess?" he calmly said to me, "how do you want to be used?"

I looked at him and said "When I first walk in I wanted to be stripped and..."

"Stop right there", before I could even continue.

"You want to be stripped naked, before you even get to the booth, how do I know this isn't some joke? How about you strip right now, if you can't do it here in a private room, how are you going to do it out there?"

I must have looked like a deer in the headlights... and I didn't know what do next.

"You may as well just leave if you can't."

Now or never and with that in mind, I stood up trembling which made him look kind of disappointed, but his disappointment turned into a grin as he saw me grip the bottom of my shirt and start pulling it up over my head.

"What a slutty little bra you have there for such an innocent looking girl,"

I almost forgot I wasn't wearing my normal underwear and blushed especially noticing my nipples being hard.

"Come on princess don't waste my time, continue."

My fingers started undoing my shorts and without thinking pulled them down nearly pulling the thong down too, which I stopped and fixed. Stupid, I was about to be completely naked so why did that matter, I was just prolonging the inevitable. I turned around and undid the bra, holding it over my breasts I turned back around to face him seeing his hand held out. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath and handed it to him. Opening my eyes to see him breathing in my smell.

"Mmmmm so innocent, smells like fresh flowers,"

I looked down and started to remove the thong, shaking.

"Look at me while you do that." he said sternly.

I looked at him in the eye feeling controlled as I slowly let them drop to the ground and again, he held out his hand. I picked them up off of the ground and handed it to him. I felt like my face and chest couldn't be redder with embarrassment but then he smiled.

"I guess not so innocent being this wet"

I watched as he licked the crotch and just made a sound like he had just tasted the most delicious thing ever and I was embarrassed knowing he was right and didn't even notice how wet I had gotten.

"Now let's continue."

I just stood there and shaking, the room felt like an oven, "I wanted to be stripped and my virgin body to be..."

"Virgin?!?!"

He looks at me like he just won the lottery, "Now prove to me, that a slutty girl, that just stripped for a complete stranger with such a sexy body couldn't possibly be a virgin."

He clears his desk and pats on the part in front of him.

"Take a seat right here in front of me."

I step forward and sit on it and turn around facing him, knees at my chest, and feet on the desk.

He reaches for my feet, "how rude," he says, "shoes on my desk, didn't your parents teach you no manners?"

For the first time he touches me, his hands so close to my pussy, but holding my ankles removing each sandal, the hair on the back of his hands brushing against my butt nearly making me gasp feeling sensitive all over.

"Spread your legs and prove to me that a slut can be a virgin."

As I slowly do, I realize this is the first man to ever see me like this. My legs are spread, and I reach down to spread the lips of my pussy and for the first time in my life exposing myself to someone. He leans forward, so close I can feel his breathe and just picturing that he is looking practically inside of me.

"Well look at that a little cherry, do you play with yourself?"

All I do is nod.

"Do you or don't you princess?" he looks at me sternly.

"Yes..."

"Yes... what... princess?"

Like trying to talk in space I say with no air, "I play with myself, a lot sir".

Why did I say a lot I thought to myself and why did I call him sir?

"Show me how or else this conversation is over."

With my legs still spread I start to massage my breasts with my left hand and reach down with my right to start rubbing my clit and I begin to close my eyes.

"Open your eyes! People pay to do things like that here, you're on my time now."

My eyes shoot wide open and he looks at me with a serious expression, "so you want to be stripped and you're a virgin, then what?"

I moan and the words for some reason just blurt out, "I want to be blindfolded and tied up in a booth."

"Ha! That's hilarious princess."

All the while my fingers tweaking my nipples and rubbing my clit like they had a mind of their own, going against me and pleasuring me for his sake, not mine.

thesecretslut
thesecretslut
1,079 Followers
12