Maggie's Slutty Fantasies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thesecretslut
thesecretslut
1,086 Followers

"Mmmmmm," my body writhing on his desk, biting my lip and losing control of myself.

Feeling myself getting closer and closer, but, did I want to cum in front of this man? My feelings were so mixed, but my body kept going, leaking my juices, I bring my fingers to my lips and taste myself without even thinking of him watching me, in a daze of lust and confusion.

My phone starts to ring, I ignore it but he gets up and grabs it.

"Your mommy is calling; a good girl should answer their parents."

"No that's OK, I'll call her back later..."

He answers and puts it on speaker phone.

"Hey sweetheart, how's your trip going?"

I shockingly answer, "great mom, just out playing Pokémon Go, Kaylee is at work and I wanted to get some fresh air."

He leans over and whispers in my ear, "If you try to end this conversation, you will be banned from the building and you won't get to live out your...fantasy."

I look kind of worried and don't move as he circles behind me and wraps some cloth over my eyes blindfolding me.

"Oh, you must be busy catching all of those mon's I'll let you go then,"

"No! That's OK I can talk, it's kind of lonely walking around all alone in a strange town anyways mommy."

"So, how's your sister doing?" my mom asks as I feel hands slowly touching me all over, moving from my neck to my tits, I'm not sure where he is, but I'm sure where his hands are all the time, learning every inch of my body, my stomach, around to my hips, my back, the sides of my legs and down to my ankles, as I try not to make any noise to alert my mom I'm doing something bad, that I'm being groped by some stranger that was old enough to be my father.

"Oh god!" he was in front of me and his tongue dove in straight for my pussy lapping at my clit.

The first time a man had ever put a tongue on me, on my body, on my sensitive clit that only I had ever touched and as I blush thinking about this.

"Are you OK sweetheart?!"

"Yeah! I just got scared by a... squirrel, they are... huge... here."

If she could see my face the story was much different. My mouth open wide in shock and pleasure, my eyes closed tight under the blindfold, my hands gripping my ankles tight holding on for dear life as my pussy is eaten for the first time ever.

"Well, you wouldn't believe what your father did the other day," my mother droning on about my father, not sure about what, usually about how he does something and says how he shouldn't.

"That's dad...mmm...OK...gasp...uh huh...fucck," as I feel like I'm about to explode.

"Language!"

"Sorry tripped over a branch"

"Well there's no reason for such language for a proper girl."

My strength is going, and I lay back on the desk, legs still spread holding my ankles hoping I don't fall off the desk, can't even remember what it looks like anymore. All I can picture is this man, head between my legs and his tongue moving slowly around the lips of my pussy circling it and finding my clit, touching every inch of it like he was a blind man figuring out how it looked by feeling every inch. Every time he hits my clit it's like electricity through my whole body and I fight the urge to moan and then I feel another shock, his tongue licking my asshole.

"Cough! Gasp! Cough!" trying to hide the moan that escape.

"Are you OK sweetie? Is anything wrong?" she said worried.

"It's nothing! I'm OK! You can be such a mom sometime!"

"What flew up your butt?!?!" she said ironically which made me blush deep red worried that she knew something.

Then I felt his tongue push into my asshole and at that moment the flood gates opened, I bit down on my hand trying not to scream as my orgasm exploded forward, or at least that's how it felt and after I just laid there for a second, my mom put my dad on the phone and it felt like the world was just my phone and myself, the man vanished.

"Hey Princess, how's life?" my dad started.

"Pretty nice daddy, not too hot, just roaming around."

I just laid there talking to my dad in a daze, "Derek is such a nice guy and Kaylee seems to be doing great," using all of my energy to sound chipper.

Talking, with no idea what was going on around me. I heard some moving, a copy machine from the sound of it I think, but through the fog in my mind and body I had no idea.

"I didn't get a chance to tell you this at graduation and wanted to do this in person, but, I just wanted to tell you what an amazing young woman you've become." my dad said, although I wondered if he would say that seeing what I'm doing now.

I felt hands on me that slowly pulled me backwards moving my head off the desk and then felt a face by my ear.

"Open your mouth and be a good little girl, princess."

I was getting the, I was all grown up and becoming such an amazing young woman speech as a stranger's cock slowly pushed into my mouth, while I laid naked on his desk after being stripped, humiliated and eaten out as I was talking to my mother. I could feel the head of his cock slowly push into my mouth and it tasted salty and a little bit like sweat, but there was nothing I could do but take it or else tip off my daddy of what I was doing.

I moved my tongue around it instinctively, but I wasn't sucking it, he was fucking my mouth, using it like a toy that was there to please him. All I prayed was that I didn't make too much noise as he went deeper and deeper into my mouth touching my throat, making me want to gag. I could feel all of it inside of my mouth, it was a strange sensation having his cock in me, I could feel the veins and I could feel it pulsing, getting ready to what I could only guess was cum and I prepared myself. I was going to suck him dry and try not to taste any of it and let it go straight to my stomach.

Timing in my life always seemed to be funny, the things that happen at the time they happen, and this was no different. All I wanted was this man to cum down my throat and as my dad was wrapping up his speech about the world and it's going to be hard and filled with surprises, the cock in my mouth pulled out.

"I love you princess." my dad said.

"I love you too daddy" as I felt cum shoot all over my face, hair and tits, warm, smelly and kind of salty and weird by the bits that landed into my mouth.

I had just told my father I loved him as I got sprayed with cum.

"Talk to you later princess, don't give your sister such a hard time, OK?"

"I won't, love you daddy, bye." and he finally hung up.

"Your father was right, you did turn into such an amazing woman and it seems he calls you princess too, if he only knew the truth about his little girl."

He scooped up some cum off of my tits and ran it over my lips and into my mouth and I took his finger obediently, well more in a daze and letting him do whatever he wanted. He teased me a bit more rubbing his cum into my skin, on my face, and into my sensitive clit, which amused him at how responsive my body was. He removed my blindfold, gave me a bag and put my underwear and hoodie into it and told me to get dressed. I put on my shorts and shirt, feeling naked like everyone would know I'm bra-less and the shorts feeling tighter than usual hugging my sensitive skin. He sat in the chair and I finally noticed it, he never put his cock away. It wasn't huge but it did look thick and on it still glistened some cum and it was the first real cock I'd ever seen in person.

"Why don't you clean it off if you are going to stare at it so much," knocking me out of my daze, "get down on your knees and lick it slut."

I walked forward and got down, this was me doing this, this was me that was going to touch him and act out, on purpose, to another person. I reached out like it was going to bite me and he grabbed my hand and placed it on his cock. It felt wet still probably from my saliva and the cum and I slowly stroked it with my hand.

"I said clean it slut, not play with it!" He grabbed me by the hair and moved my mouth to it.

I got the idea and started licking it clean, tasting his cum again, stronger than before but cold and clumpy. My mind, my mouth, my everything was wrapped around his cock, his cock had become my world and I licked every inch from his hairy balls to the tip of it and back down. Feeling every vein, every piece of skin, everything. I slowly took the tip and put it in my mouth and started going down taking the rest slowly when he grabbed the back of my head and held it in place.

"Now princess, or should I say Ms. Maggie Hill, I got your ID out of your wallet while you were talking with daddy and made a copy to make sure you were 18. Didn't know you were a Floridian... came far to become a slut. Also, there is a security cam in here that recorded the whole thing, audio too, of you admitting everything you wanted and that was with your consent, maybe I'll let you watch it later..."

At that moment I didn't know what was worse, that he had complete control over me now, he had to say it with his cock in my mouth, or that I was getting turned on by all of this. My fantasy was becoming more real than I could imagine, part of me was enjoying it and part of me was terrified of what was to come. He pulled my head back by my hair and his cock came out of my mouth with a pop and just laid there on the side of my cheek as I looked up at him.

"I'll see you tomorrow princess"

thesecretslut
thesecretslut
1,086 Followers
12