Maggie's Slutty Fantasies Ch. 03

Story Info
Maggie starts to live out her fantasies.
5.7k words
4.7
36.7k
57

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thesecretslut
thesecretslut
1,088 Followers

"A slut shouldn't care about who's cock it was, the only thing a slut should care about is that it was a cock and a slut was there to service it, I was going to be that slut."

This was my chance to be everything I wanted, the fantasy I've had for almost a year and why's that you ask? Well to answer that, let me first answer what makes a glory hole so great? The anonymity, the fact that I am hidden from the world, and being hidden, I could be the slut I always wanted to be, without a reputation, able to leave my slutty nature in this box and come back to it whenever I wanted, but know, when I didn't, it was trapped right here. Just a heads up as well, I have been on the pill since I was 16, thanks to my sister, so I didn't have to worry about getting pregnant. Did you know it also lessens the intensity of you period? I highly recommend it for that alone. Finally, I didn't have to go looking for cock; the cock came to me as well. Now, with the added benefit of having someone who knew how I wanted to be helpless and used.

So here I was, naked, blindfolded, tied up, unable to close my mouth with sounds of sex blaring in my ears and...

"Ye...sss..mmm...mm..mm...yes...sss..."

A cock being shoved in my mouth like I was nothing more than a sex toy, and I loved it. It wasn't the longest or most amazing cock in the world, but it filled my mouth, moving back and forth, warm, and after a while only tasting like my saliva. In and out it went and it was turning me on so much I couldn't take it, I wanted more. I swirled my tongue around the cock, I made it my whole world and even though I was restrained, I tried my best to suck on it as he fucked my mouth, moaning the whole time. Did someone call my name? It must have been me imagining it and for a second, my mind tried to picture myself in the situation I was in.

I was bent over between two walls, my face up against one and my ass up against the other and I can only guess if one glory hole was in front of my mouth there had to be one on the opposite side....

"Oh god," I flinched feeling a finger feeling around my asshole and begin to push into me.

No! Not my ass! I want it in my pussy! I came here to lose my virginity and I guess my prayers weren't going to be answered just yet. I felt a cold slimy finger circle around my asshole and easily push its way inside of me. The feeling was actually not what I expected. It felt dirty, but a slut is nothing but dirty is she not? I was having my asshole fingered and was starting to like it.

"Yes! Finger my asshole fuck it! Finger this dirty little whore!" yelling between a cock shoving it's way back and forth into my mouth.

The cock that was moving fast and deeper into my mouth, finger moving in and out of my ass, until the finger pulled out and for a second I felt disappointed and empty.

"FUCK!"

I screamed as the head of a cock was slowly being pushed into my ass, even with the lube and the finger in me before it felt huge, like I was being torn apart, my sphincter felt like it was on fire, being stretched for the first time and the cock felt like a soda can was being pushed inside of me. At the same time, the cock in my mouth started pushing forward as far as it could go, penetrating my throat. I tried my best to breathe through my nose, but it was hard and with the added pain of having my ass being penetrated for the first time by a cock, I almost felt like I was going to pass out. I tried my best to focus and I could feel the cock in my mouth starting to pulse.

"Yes! You fucking slut, embarrassing me yesterday like that, I'm going to fill your mouth."

Was that Ron? I could just barely hear because the sex soundtrack and of how I was rocking back and forth, but whoever it was, was yelling so loud and what felt like hate fucking my mouth. I was thankful he was so deep into my throat that when he finally came, I wouldn't have to taste it. I just kept moving around my tongue, sucking, doing the best I could do to get him off as fast as I could.

"Yeah, you like that don't you, you want my cum so badly, well enjoy it!"

I was ready to just swallow it the best I could, as fast as I could, but I felt his cock pulling back. Pulling out of my mouth thinking he was going to give one last deep thrust and I prepared myself so I wouldn't gag, waiting for my throat to be penetrated again, but it didn't, it just stayed still. Then I felt something else, the cock in my ass finally bottomed out and then it started pulling back, almost feeling like my insides were getting pulled with it. This wasn't a sensual fucking of my ass, it was a slow, brutal, assault and for some reason it was turning me on.

I started to relax my ass, and I can only imagine the lube was working because it went in a lot smoother this time, hitting the back of my ass, in places I never thought existed. In, and out, it went from a cruel, slow, assault to an actual fucking now and although it was moving faster, fucking my ass, the cock in my mouth that was so hell bent on filling me with his cum had just, stopped and left the tip in. It felt like it was still moving though, but not further into my mouth, maybe like it was being jacked off. The cock in my ass started going from pain to pleasure and it was all I could focus on. I wanted to cum so badly and after everything that happened so far my body was on fire.

"Yes, fuck my ass! It feels better than I ever imagined! I love it in my butt!"

I'm not sure if any of that could be understood, I doubt it really mattered being that a cock gagged me, but it was doing a number on my mind. I was getting close to cumming and if I was going to cum, I was going to make this cock in my mouth cum too. I started licking at the tip until, I found the slit with my tongue and wiggled it around trying to make my way into it. My orgasm was coming on fast, why wouldn't this cock cum!

"Please cum, please cum in my mouth, I need your cum." I started begging hoping he could understand me.

The cock in my ass pulled out till it was just the tip as well and almost in unison they both started fucking me. In and out, back and forth, they were both in deep at the same time or one was out while the other was in, the back and forth was driving me crazy, only imaging myself between two cocks was sending me over the edge.

"Yes! I'm going to cum, I'm so close."

The cocks inside my ass moved faster and harder and not able to hold back anymore, selfishly caring about my orgasm.

"I'm cumming!"

It pushed deep into my butt and I felt warmth I had never felt before spread inside of me, he was the first to ever cum in my ass, spreading his spunk through my bowels. I took a moment trying to catch my breathe and with a twitch and a pulse the cock in my mouth pulled back to the tip and shot it's load, hitting the back of my throat. I tried swallowing the best I could, but it flooded into my mouth so fast I nearly choked and gagged on it. I was filled with cum at both ends and as I was trying to do my best to drink down the seed in my mouth, the cock just stayed there, slowly becoming soft, shrinking down. I nearly finished getting every little bit, using my tongue to get it all down and out of my mouth. Then it twitched, and twitched again, did cock cum multiple times in a row, was that a thing?

"Let me help you wash that down princess!"

I didn't know what he meant until it was too late, warm liquid came pouring out of the dick in my mouth and I swallowed thinking it was cum, but it wasn't; he was pissing in my mouth. A man was pissing in my mouth and I was in shock! Humiliated, degraded, a toilet now, worse than a slut. I couldn't drink all of that disgusting liquid fast enough and it came pouring out the sides of my mouth, drizzling down my chin to the floor. The smell of urine was strong and it felt like forever till he finally pulled out.

Finally, I was there alone now, no cocks were in me, and I didn't even realize when the cock in my ass had pulled out. I took a moment to gather my thoughts and I didn't realize how evil the isolation of my senses could be, leaving me only with my mind and the sounds of sex.

"You were just ass fucked, you swallowed your first load of cum and then he pissed into your mouth and I bet...you...enjoyed...all...of...it!"

The voice in my head was right, I enjoyed it all, every second of it, I was pushed hard and I loved every moment!

"Yes!"

I squealed with delight, I loved it, I was used and I loved it. The sex soundtrack stopped and a voice came from next to me. I could feel his hot breathe on the side of my face; he was in here with me.

"Hi there princess, I was going to give you a drink, but Ron says he's already had that covered. Yeah Ron's was the one fucking that pretty little mouth of yours and I got that sweet heart shaped virgin ass. I hope it didn't hurt that much."

It did you asshole, but guess what, I liked it, I thought to myself.

"I was going to take that sweet little pussy of yours, but a VIP stepped into and we decided to make things special, keep it in the family sort to speak and have some emotional support for you, because we aren't evil assholes."

What did any of that mean? I tried to figure out what he had said when I felt a finger start playing with my pussy. It was slow and gentle, tracing the outside of my lips, until it reached the bottom of my pussy then gracefully into the folds of my slit, pushing in just slightly till it found my clit. There it stayed and circled around it, I almost felt like I was going to cum again just from this. The person was so gentle, almost loving, who was this guy?

The finger disappeared before I could orgasm.

"No! Don't go! Please come back it felt so good!"

A feeling returned in my loins, it was soft, wet and warm, a tongue!

"Yes! Thank God!"

It took the same path as the finger before it, circling around my lips, then inside and found my clit with precision.

"eee, ahh, mmmmm," all I could do was make noises, no words forming in my head."

The tongue moved away from my clit to the center of my pussy and started to push it's way inside. I felt like I was literally going to melt as I felt it enter and squirm in me. What could this guy possibly be thinking; I never imagined a tongue could make me feel like this.

"Are you enjoying yourself princess?"

I was a bit embarrassed, but after everything they've seen and done to me so far, it was probably a drop in the bucket.

"Yes, it feels really good..."

"Just really good princess? You sounded like you were in heaven a few moments ago?"

My pussy was being tongue fucked and I was holding back all of a sudden. I didn't want to hold back anymore, even with John in the booth with me.

"Mmmmm, it feels fucking amazing, I love it! I love the tongue that's fucking my pussy, he's going to make me cum!"

"Do you want him to fuck you little girl?"

"Yes! I want him to fuck me!"

"I'm sorry it's just so hard to understand you with that thing in your mouth," I felt the back of the ring gag unbuckle and it taken from my mouth, my jaw wasn't that sore yet but it hurt a little.

"That's better, I doubt you really need it for this next part anyways, now I want you to repeat after me... I state your name and say what you are, you know what you are, and what you want to happen. Make it convincing or we stop right here."

I felt a hand reach down and start playing with my tits, no one had touched them this whole time and they were begging for attention.

"I Maggie Hill, mmmmmm, am a cock craving horny slut, ah, that needs this amazing pussy eater, god he is so good, to take his hard, hopefully thick, long, cock and put it into my hot, wet virgin pussy."

The tongue was driving me crazy along with the assault on my tits, I couldn't think straight, I would say anything they wanted me to say, I had no idea why they were, maybe just to toy with me. Whatever they want let them have their fun, so I can have cock.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum again if he keeps this up!"

"That's nice princess, but like we said before, here is the emotional support we promised during this big event in your life and if we don't like what we hear, well, you'll be very sorry. How nice of you to make the password on your phone your birthday. I remember how hot it was the other day when mommy and daddy called while we had our little session, so I thought we would add that to the plan and low and behold we found out you had a sister right here in the state. Like I said, I worked on this booth all night just for you."

Ring, ring...ring, ring...ring, ring....

I could hear a speakerphone starting to ring.

"Hey sis! What's up?"

"Kaylee!?!"

"Yeah...you called me, is everything ok?"

Shit, what else could they, oh god that tongue won't stop and my sister can hear me.

"Oh...god...sorry... I must have butt dialed you!"

John started pinching and tweaking my nipples hard at that comment.

"Ok I'll let you go then...by"

There was a sharp pain in my left nipple that almost made me cry.

"No! No, I was just thinking about you, we didn't really talk that much last night! How are things with...you?"

"Me? You know me, the same boring days, the same boring work and life as usual. It's you that I don't know much about lately?"

She had no idea how right she was, I doubt my sister could picture me like I was at the moment, a tied up slut having her pussy eaten by some random stranger. I bet she would have freaked out if she knew, she wasn't a prude but I felt that kind of world would disgust her. Hell a man just peed in my mouth; it nearly disgusted me, but at the same time turned me on.

I whimpered feeling the orgasm slowly boiling inside of me, "mmmm, you know me, what is there to know?"

"Ok, how about the obvious stuff. Do you have a boyfriend yet?

"ahhh, nothing that serious, no guys were mature enough at my school..."

"Nothing serious? Has my little sister been giving it away?"

John leaned back over whispering in my ear, "If you lie, I'll tell her everything, you don't have to tell her details, but if you lie, she'll know what a slut her little sister is."

I gulped, how was I going to be honest and not let her know all the dirty things I've just been doing...I could be vague, I could say yes or no answers... oh god I wish he would stop licking my pussy for one second so I could think.

"Kind of..."

"What do you mean kind of?"

"Well I haven't really done...ah, anything with guys until recently, but I'm still a virgin..."

Which technically, wasn't a lie since my hymen was still there.

"I guess my little sister isn't so innocent after all, which was so hard to believe since dad still calls you his little princess."

I blushed knowing that nickname has been forever tarnished in my head. Princess, as in the slut that lets men use her however they want.

"Do you and Derek... mmmm... you know?" I asked trying to change the direction of the conversation.

"Have sex? Of course, I know we're married, but we still get it on. Although we haven't lately, I should probably fix that...he is amazing, so good with his tongue... and he does this thing...and I probably shouldn't be telling this stuff to my little sister."

I couldn't help but picture it, especially after this morning, Derek eating my sister out, his tongue twirling around inside her pussy like this guy was doing to me right now.

"No, god yes, it's good, I really have no one to talk about this stuff with anyways, and you know mom, she would freak out thinking I was thinking about sex at all."

Freak out if she knew I just did sexual stuff with a man old enough to be my father.

"Ok, um, well he does this thing with his tongue and twirling in and out of me and it feels amazing, like mind blowing."

"Does it hurt... by the way? When... you... lose it?"

Twirling tongue, twirling inside me, I was getting so close, I was going to orgasm on the phone with my sister listening.

"I guess it depends, every girl is different and the situation matters as well, how turned on you are, if you like that kind of thing, wetness, how thick it is. Derek is huge so I'm thankful I wasn't a virgin when I met him."

I was about to cum but the tongue pulled away, I had a moment to breathe.

"That's good to knooowwww!"

I bit down on my lip as I felt a cock push into me, not thrust, not slowly, just penetrating me and through my cherry, busting it wide open and being so close to orgasm, I came as it filled me. The mixture of pleasure and pain cascaded through my mind, body and soul with my sister practically right there with me.

"Maggie? You ok? What happened?"

It took everything I had to regain my composure and sound semi normal.

"Oh it was nothing, just a random guy... a real dick... banged into me."

At this point, he was banging me, and banging me and banging some more. The pain quickly turned to pleasure much faster than I expected and although I had just came, I wanted to cum again on this cock and I wanted to feel him cum inside of me and I had a feeling both were about to happen very soon.

"Where are you anyways?"

"Oh, uh, god, I just found a place to tie me down and keep me busy for the day."

"That sounds nice, I need to find a place like that one day."

I sincerely doubt that, but if that was true, maybe my sister was as kinky as I was, or I'm just thinking about what she said in a far different way then she intended.

"Don't worry, your first time will probably be great?"

I could feel the cock in my pussy starting to throb and twitch and I knew what was about to happen.

"Reallyyy? You thiinnkk? Like Meg Ryan in that movieee? Yes, mmmm! Oh God! Yes! Just, oh, like, uh, that, I'm close, so close! Oh god, I'm cumming!"

And I was, I was cumming right then and there and it was huge, the most intense orgasm of my life thus far and I had it with my sister on the phone.

"Ha, Ha, yeah, something like that...but your acting sucks. Anyways got to get back to work. I love you sis!"

"Love you too," I said breathlessly, half conscious.

She hung up and I felt the cock, my first, slowly slip out of my formerly, innocent, virgin pussy, not knowing who it belonged to, feeling his cum start to leak out of me. I was only alone for what felt like a few minutes though when I felt the tip of a cock pressed against the front of my face. I didn't have the ring in my mouth anymore, so this was all me. I stuck out my tongue and started licking at the end, it tasted funny, but at the same time, kind of familiar. I thought it may have been Ron or John turned on at the thought of what had just happened and needed their sex toy to relieve them again. It was salty, sweet, bitter, tasted like me.

"You were the one that just," I didn't even get a chance to finish when it was suddenly pushed into my mouth while I was talking.

It was still wet and without a doubt I could tell, it was my juices on this cock. I was going to thank him for being my first by sucking his cock with everything I had; I was going to make him cum again. I thought back to every thing I've ever read about blowjobs. I twirled my tongue around it, moaned, sucked on and off and even in my restraints tried my best to move my head back and forth, but felt like I was failing somehow and it was upsetting. My moans turned into moans of disappointment that I couldn't do more and like John knew exactly how I was feeling, I felt my bindings start to be released, first my ankles then my wrists, as I was helped onto my feet. I was still blindfolded; I reached back out for the cock until I found it, blindly, got down on my knees and started sucking it while jacking it off with both hands. It was huge, wet and all mine!

I twisted my hands back and forth, took it as deep as I could, I didn't care if I gagged, nothing mattered to me but getting this cock off.

thesecretslut
thesecretslut
1,088 Followers
12