Maggie's Slutty Fantasies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, please cum for me, cum on me. Do you want to cum on my slutty face, my tits, please tell me."

"Face," was all I could barely here.

I pulled back, jacking off the cock in front of me.

John started whispering into my, "keep your eyes closed, or I walk you out of here naked."

I nodded my head and felt the blindfold removed, all the time keeping my eyes closed tightly. Still jacking off the cock in front of me, waiting for him to cum all over my face. The first time this happened, I was lying on my back, blindfolded, not knowing what was about to come, this time I did.

"Whose Derek? Someone your slutty sister fucked in high school?"

"Her husband," I was so lost into a fog of arousal the words just came shooting out without thinking.

"Would you fuck him?"

"Yes!"

"Even though he's married to your sister?"

"He made me cum this morning."

"We will talk about that later princess, do you want him to cum on you right now?"

"Yes, I want his cum all over me."

"So say it"

"Cum on me! Cum all over my face!"

"No say his name, say Derek," he whispered into my ear.

I could feel the cock twitching in my hand, twitching or pulling away, I couldn't tell but I held onto it for dear life stroking it.

"Cum for me Derek! Cum on your little sister's slutty face!"

A few pulses in my hand, my mouth still open, breathing so hard I felt it, like I was hit in the face with a squirt gun, warm globs of cum shooting on me, my forehead, eyes, nose, into my mouth and onto my chest and the first thing I did was hurl myself forward sucking on the rest of it, sucking him dry, nearly hitting my head on the wall in the process.

"God! Yes! That's so good!" I could hear the guy just barely on the other side of the wall.

All the while sucking every last drop out of him, I never really feared the taste of cum, nor did I like the idea of it much either to be honest, but now I craved it. I loved the taste; I wanted to taste all kinds, flavors, textures, and consistencies. Have it sprayed all over my body and in every hole. God, did the thought of being cover in cum turn me on?

I couldn't help but picture this morning, Derek on top of me, but instead of what happened I imagined us both naked and him fucking me. My legs wrapped around his body, arms around his neck.

"oohhh!"

His cock deep inside my pussy fucking me, chest rubbing up against my hard nipples, my fingers digging into his back as my body, arching forward bringing his cock deeper into me, my eyes rolling as an orgasm suddenly overtook me, moaning that I was cumming.

"Are you ok?" he stood back up and looked at me lustfully.

Oh my god I just came on my brother-in-law, like a little dog humping her owner's leg, I couldn't have been more turned on.

"Yeah, your cock is just fucking amazing."

Derek rubbed his cock and I slid off of the bed, got down on my knees and started sucking it.

"Kaylee says I'm pretty good at sex, maybe later tonight we could do this again?"

"Mmmmmm," I took his cock out of my mouth, "that sounds great, a good fucking would probably do just the trick."

I went back to sucking with fervor, I can taste my pussy on his cock and I was so turned on thinking, please cum for me, and almost like he was telepathic, gave a weird expression, a small pulse went through his cock and shot his load deep into my mouth and down my throat. I pulled back away from his cock, cum shooting on my face. My brother-in-law just gave me a facial.

"Oh my god!" and then I heard the door shut.

Before I knew what was going on the blindfold was replaced, cum still all over me as I was pulled out of the fantasy, about my brother-in-law, I really was a slut.

I was stood up, pulled over somewhere in the booth bumping into legs in front of me. Still being pulled forward by my waist I spread my legs and straddled a lap. I sat facing forward on a pair of naked hairy legs and what felt like a beer belly and hairy chest against mine and nestled between us, a hard cock pushing up against my pussy. I reached down to touch it but got my hand slapped.

"Time for a little talk princess, a heart to heart, consider that your intro for today."

It was John, from what I could tell, so close I could feel his breathe on my face as he talked and he was completely naked with me straddling his lap and I was completely at his mercy. What was he trying to do?

"Yes Sir, whatever you want"

"That's a good girl, let's make this fun while we're at it."

He picked me up, my weight put on my feet straddling him, the tip of his cock moved to the entrance of my pussy. I could feel the strain of staying like that starting to affect my thighs and calves, but nothing I couldn't handle being an ex cross country runner. Then I felt him push on my thigh, down just a little and the tip just barely penetrated me.

"Now stay like that and once our conversation is over, we can continue, whether it's throwing you out naked or tying you back up to be our little princess fuck toy for all of our customers is up to you and you better be completely honest with me."

"Yes...sir," I've ran for miles in school, I've pushed my legs to their limits but the thought of having to walk home naked terrified me and the fear made my legs feel a little weaker.

"Are you enjoying yourself princess?"

"Yes I am sir, I'm loving all of it!"

His cock twitched, I'm assuming he liked my answer.

"What happened this morning?"

"My sister and brother-in-law nearly caught me masturbating and when my brother-in-law gave me a hug, he kind of tripped onto me and his body pressed up against mine, his leg rubbed up against my pussy as I was on the edge as it was... he made me orgasm."

"Ha, ha, ha, did you want him to fuck you right there princess?"

"No!"

He pinched my nipple hard and I nearly screamed in pain.

"Lie to me again cunt and you're out of here."

I whimpered, "Yes... I wanted him to fuck me, shove his cock deep inside of me, filling me with his cum."

"So why didn't you just ask him?"

"I don't want everyone knowing that Maggie Hill, is a cock craving, cum hungry, humiliation yearning slut. I don't want a reputation to completely ruin my life because of my secret desires and he's my sister's husband."

After saying that I probably should have said he was my sister's husband first...

The tip of his cock was rubbing back and forth inside my pussy just barely going in and out and I realized it wasn't him moving, it was I. This was turning me on, exposing not only my body, but also all of my hidden desires in me, which was more arousing then being physically seen. If you take my clothes off I'm exposed, but even naked no one can expose my mind without my complete consent and I was opening the doors wide open for him to see. I was getting off on it and that didn't go unnoticed.

"What are you doing princess?" with a touch of sarcasm in his voice.

"I can't help myself the tip of your cock feels so good and exposing all of my dirty little secrets is turning me on so much."

My body shivered all over at the next level of arousal I was feeling.

"Tell me more than, tell me, some of your other dirty little secrets."

"At home I play with myself every night around 2am, naked at my desk, sometimes with the curtains open, legs over the armrests hoping someone would catch me."

"Oh, so you do want to be caught?"

"No, I like the fear of being caught..."

He pushed me down a little further, taking more of his cock inside of me, my legs starting to strain at the angle I was being held at, but feeling oh so good at being filled a little bit more.

"What else princess, dig deeper, tell me something you'd never thought you'd tell anyone."

"I've masturbated thinking about being tied down, naked with a hood over my head in the boy's locker room and taken by the whole football team!"

I was close to orgasm, I could feel the inside of my pussy contracting because I was so turned on; the filter between my head and mouth was gone.

"Wow, the whole football team princess, why them and not the basketball team, bet they would have been bigger?"

"A guy I had a crush on was on the football team, but I doubt he ever noticed me in school."

"Oh really? What was his name?"

This felt weird answering, it wasn't sexually humiliating, it was embarrassing, and it felt like a step into my personal life, my secret life bleeding into my normal one. He must have noticed my hesitation and I felt him reach between us take my clit between his thumb and forefinger and start pinching and rubbing it.

"Brian! His name is Brian!"

My knees were starting to wobble, I didn't know how much longer I could keep myself like this, and I was going to cum.

"So tell me princess, what happens at the end of this football gangbang?"

"They pull off the hood and all find out it was me, even Brian..."

"Does that turn you on to be exposed like that?"

He started pushing me down further leaving only a couple of inches left outside of my pussy.

"No! Yes! It scares me at the same time."

"Deep down, the slut in you wants to come out for all to see, you want to be fucked by countless men, used, seen, even by family."

He pushed me down, slowly this time, filling me with the last few inches he had, my thighs were on fire, but in this position I had never felt fuller, he felt so thick and he was hitting some special part inside of me I never knew existed.

I felt him lean in, his hairy chest rubbing up against my nipples, feeling his breath by my ear, "you have always been, a slut."

My legs gave way, I bottomed out on his cock and as I was about to orgasm, his cock twitched, shooting his hot load into me, sending me over the edge. The words playing over and over in my head as I screamed in pure ecstasy, you have always been a slut, you have always been a slut and I knew it was true.

I slouched forward spent and asked, "Are you kicking me out now?"

"I bet you would love that princess, but the day has only begun."

I smiled.

12