Maggie's Slutty Fantasies Ch. 07

Story Info
Maggie starts to live out her fantasies.
6.3k words
4.6
16.8k
18
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thesecretslut
thesecretslut
1,079 Followers

My dreams had grown more and more, deranged, since this all started. I had a dream that night that Derek walked me to the video store, like a dog crawling on all fours, with a collar attached to a leash, naked like an animal. People looked and smiled at me, said how cute I was, petted and touched me all over at cross walks. In another dream, I was sitting in class completely naked with everyone around me dressed, like it was completely natural, no one paying it a second thought.

The last dream had me sitting naked on a counter at a fast food restaurant with the words free sample written above my pussy, and a man walks up to me with a smile on his face.

"Don't mind if I do," he says, leaning over sticking his tongue out than licking at my clit.

"MMMM," I moaned in response, a little shocked at how real it felt.

"Tastes good, a little sweet and something else," he said as he walked away.

"Free samples," another man says behind him, following the same action.

This time the man got down on his knees, grabbed my thighs hard and dove head first between my legs, squeezing my thighs roughly.

"God, that feels so good," as another tongue began licking at my pussy, pushing into me and twisting around."

One after another men and women eating me out, I knew this was a dream, but it felt so real, so good. With each taster I was getting closer and closer to cumming. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation, but when I opened them again and looked down, I saw a dog licking between my legs.

"Fuck!" I woke up, shocked out of my dream, to find a head between my legs.

Derek was between my legs, licking and sucking on my clit and pushing his fingers inside of me, not caring that I had woken up.

"Please, mmmm, Derek, mmmm, I'm going to..." before I could finish my sentence, he stopped and walked out, closing the door behind him, just as I was on the verge of cumming.

I sat there shocked, but knew what I needed and reached down to rub my clit, and finished what Derek had started. He had gotten me so close and I needed to cum so badly.

"Free samples," I whispered to myself, smirking, thinking back to that dream, "Get your wet hot samples."

My pussy was soaked, either from the tongue tease it just got or from the dreams, or both. I just woke up and was so horny already, I needed this, and I needed to start the day off right. My left hand started fingering my pussy while my right still worked on my clit, biting my lip from all of the pleasure.

"MMMMMMM," my orgasm began when the knob to the room started to turn and the door opened.

I looked up with a lustful smile, thinking Derek was coming back to finish the job. The next part all felt like it happened in slow motion, the door opened and there stood my sister looking in. My look of lust turned into a look of shock as I looked for the covers realizing they had fallen to the floor; I had nothing to cover up this time. I pulled my fingers out of my gushing pussy and tried my best to cover myself with my hands, but it was too late.

"Oh my god!" we both screamed at the same time, my sister from the shock slamming the door shut, me from, well you know.

I had never felt like that before, never had anyone "walk in on me." Not to mention, naked, completely exposed, right as I was having an orgasm, which felt like it was still going on. My pussy lips were still convulsing and another little gush of my juices shot out. The look on my sister's face was seared into my brain and I couldn't think of anything else.

"Fuck, what just happened," I said, trying to catch my breath.

I tried to get out of bed, but my legs were so weak I fell to the floor, my legs having no strength at all. I probably didn't want to leave my room just yet anyways, and awkwardly run into my sister. I waited a little while until I was finally able to get up and put my pajamas on from the floor, my legs still shaking from the orgasm I just had.

I walked out of the room, thankfully as Kaylee was walking out the door, "see you tonight!" she yelled out.

I looked over to see Derek starring at me and then he started to laugh. "Kaylee looked a bit flustered, did she see you naked?"

I blushed knowing she saw a lot more than that.

"Well go take a shower and get ready, the cab will be here in 15 to pick us up."

On autopilot, I went straight to the bathroom and jumped into the shower before the water even got hot and started soaping up. Whatever was going to happen, I wanted to look presentable... for some reason. I made sure to shave off what little body hair there was and put on a little makeup. When I got out, Derek handed me some clothes and had me dress right there in the living room.

Derek had given me a loose fitting white blouse, a short navy blue pleated skirt, with the black bra and panties I wore the first time I saw John, along with some red 4-inch heels. I didn't even get a chance to see myself in the mirror before Derek grabbed my hand and we were literally running downstairs to the cab. It took no time at all getting to the store, which made my walk last night feel so much more annoying and mediocre.

"You two have fun now," the driver said through the window with a wink.

Derek pulled up the back of my skirt, flashing the driver as we walked away. I jumped at the feeling and tried to pull it back down, but the damage had already been done.

"Why did you do that?!?" mad at him for exposing me like that.

"I promised the driver a good tip," he responded with a laugh.

We entered the store and there was John and Ron waiting for us, but the front was set up with a bunch of chairs and tables. I started to unbutton my blouse, but John stopped me.

"Not yet Princess, you'll learn soon enough what's going on, but since you already did it, keep those couple of buttons undone, but do put this on," John said handing me a black eye mask.

I put it on and kind of felt like a super hero, or one of the women from the movie Eyes Wide Shut. It felt more empowering than anything wearing the mask, feeling like the most important thing I had left was hidden; my identity. John walked us back to his office and told us to take a seat.

When I went to sit in the chair, John patted his desk; "you get the seat of honor Princess, while we talk about what's going to happen today."

My skirt rode up to my waist when I got up onto the desk, and gave John a great view of my panties, which to my dismay were already getting wet. Like it was perfectly natural, he reached forward running his fingers up and down my thighs and around my panties. I guess it was, since it wasn't the first time... or the second... or even the third.

"You're probably wondering what you'll be doing here today, don't worry it won't be like yesterday, although I bet you probably would want that. We have a list of tasks for you to perform for our guests today and the ones you fail will get you punished. Pass all the tasks and things may not be so bad for you, in fact you may have a lot of fun trying to do them."

I blushed at the thought of doing things in front of an audience, but at least I had the mask on.

"Mmmmm," I moaned as he began to toy with my pussy through my panties, his finger tracing my lips and teasing my clit.

John pulled my panties to one side, "we have a few rules though for today."

"Rule 1, whatever clothes you take off or are removed, stay off," he said plunging in a finger as he said the words "stay" and "off" to emphasize their meaning.

"Rule 2," a second finger was inserted into me to make his point on the 2, "you will do the task without hesitation or question, or you will be spanked," he thrust his fingers in deep at the words "be" and "spanked", making me moan as he did and blush.

I haven't been spanked since I was a little girl and even then it was on a very rare occasion that my father ever spanked me.

"Mmmm, yes sir," was all I managed to say.

"Rule 3," a finger was thrust into my ass and John's fingering got faster as he continued, "if you say no to any of the tasks, the video I sent to your phone, goes on sale on our website."

I could feel myself getting closer to another orgasm; I loved the position I was in. Sitting on a table, being watched like a sex toy, used for their enjoyment, the fear actually turning me on more.

"Rule 4," The fingering assault intensifying, this time with a second finger added to my ass, "if you're about to cum, warn us and make sure everyone knows when you are cumming, no matter where you are, or else."

He pulled his fingers out of me and leaned back into his chair, leaving me feeling empty and unfulfilled, licking his fingers clean.

"Yum, keep fingering that needy pussy of yours, slut," he told me and without hesitation, my fingers dove right back into my yearning cunt.

I didn't care they were watching me, my animalistic urges took over.

"Rule 5, you will refer to all men around you as Sir and all women as Ma'am," he said while watching me masturbate, with no shyness or shame at all.

"I'm getting, ah, close, mmm, to cumming sir," I said while deeply blushing.

Although I had been naked in front of them, been fucked, came on, masturbated, the act of talking dirty still embarrassed me greatly.

"Good girl," he responded, "you can orgasm, when you tell me what happened after you left till now."

I was so close, I just let it all spill out without thinking, the run back naked, almost getting caught behind the restaurant, the guy's dick I sucked and told him to go fuck his wife, the streak through the intersection and being seen.

"That's fucking hilarious princess," John said laughing hysterically.

I told him about dinner with the family and finding out about Derek, what he did to me in front of my sister, he helped me figure out that he took my virginity and this morning woken up by his tongue and even getting caught as I came when my sister walked in.

"Kaylee saw you cum?" Derek said behind me, surprising me, I honestly forgot about him for a minute, "that's why she left so flustered."

"She saw me just as I orgasmed, fingering my pussy and squirting as I did! For god sakes, please! Please, can I cum now! I did exactly what you told me to do!" I was begging, frantic, on the edge of orgasm, trying desperately not to break the rules.

"You may princess," John said as he got up, I saw his cock was hard and out, he moved my hands away from my hot, wet, desperate pussy and plunged his cock into me, "and I'm going to make you cum."

He lifted my legs up using them like handles and shoved his cock in me hard, filling me all the way, or at least it felt like that. I was going to orgasm again, second time today in less than an hour. I felt Derek kneeling behind me, breathing on my ear, hands holding my arms. I looked up at John, whose eyes were locked onto mine while he furiously fucked me, the once solid table actually moving back and forth as he did.

"I'm cumming!" I screamed out as the orgasm hit me and at the same time Derek whispered into my ear, "I kissed your sister, right after I licked your pussy, she knows how you taste now."

For the second time that day, it felt like my sister had been involved in my orgasm and I felt a new level of exposure, humiliation and vulnerability. My orgasm hit me like a nuclear explosion and felt like it wasn't stopping, but continuing to grow stronger, either because of the continued hard fucking or the added humiliation. Derek's hands started fondling my tits through my blouse and kissing, licking and nibbling my ear, where no man had ever gone before, while John kept up what felt like angry fucking on my slutty cunt.

"I'm still cumming!" I yelled out, which caused them both to laugh.

This feeling was incredible, like the first drop on a rollercoaster and the intensity of the ride after. My mind was going crazy with lust and my body felt a rush that wasn't ending. My arms began to shake unable to hold myself up, so I laid back onto the desk, legs still up in the air, head over the back of the desk, skirt flipped up and tits bouncing as I was fucked. I guess Derek took that as a cue with my head right in front of his crotch as he pulled out his cock and shoved it into my moaning mouth. I was now being fucked at both ends and neither was being gentle on me, and I loved it.

"MMPH! MMPH! MMPH!" groans of animalistic pleasure coming from my mouth, my eyes rolling into the back of my head.

I didn't think the feeling could get any more intense, a cock ramming it's way into my mouth, down my throat, another fucking me mercilessly, one belonging to my brother-in-law and the other a disgusting old man, old enough to be my father. The image alone made me feel like a dirty slut, and that feeling just got me even hornier.

I pictured my sister at the door watching me, the shocked look on her face, her hand coming up to her mouth, as if to almost shield herself from what she just saw and as her timing seemed to always be perfect, it happened.

"First load of the day, Princess," John said ramming his cock as deep as he could go, shooting his load, filling every inch of my pussy with his hot thick spunk.

As he pushed me forward, I felt Derek's pubic hair on my lips not realizing how deep he had gotten down my throat and I felt his cock start pulsing, he was cumming. I was being filled in my mouth and pussy at the same time. I pictured them both spit roasting me, filling me, my eyes rolling back into my head, my body shaking as cum shot into me at both ends, all the while still picturing the look on my sister's face.

They both pulled out, leaving me used on the desk, orgasm finally subsiding, but my mind still in shock over the massive orgasm I just had. John fixed my panties, probably to keep his load in my pussy for as long as possible and Derek gave me a pat on the head, like he was telling me good girl.

"You just stay there while we get your audience ready," were the last words I heard before I passed out, I was so out of it, I didn't even know who had said it.

It didn't feel that long before someone came back into the office. I heard a mug put onto the desk, some groaning and the sound of a metal spoon stirring a cup.

"Rise and shine little girl, the show is about to start!" it was Ron.

I groggily got up, he handed me a cup of coffee, "drink up, this should make you right as rain."

I took a sip, but it tasted funny and burned my throat a little, but that didn't stop me from drinking the rest. The cobwebs were starting to clear and I was feeling a little bit more relaxed.

"You like it? It's my own special blend, black coffee, a touch of whiskey and oh some special cream," he said with a sarcastic undertone.

To be honest I didn't really hear what he said, all I heard was black coffee, blah blah blah touch of blah blah cream. All I knew was that it was coffee, it was warm and it was getting the taste of my brother-in-law's cock off of my tongue, something that I was sadly getting used to.

"Time for the show to start!" why was Ron being so loud, was it honestly just to make my head hurt?

He helped me up off of the desk and down the hall, back to the front of the store, all the while his hand having a firm hold on my ass under my skirt. When I finally got to the front of the store, I was greeted by a bunch of men, all wearing full face masks and the moment they saw me, they cheered as if I was a rock star coming out to perform.

"And here she is, the guest of honor!" John yelled out for everyone to hear, one of the only people not wearing a mask.

"Now you all know the rules! We have a list of tasks in this bowl, our Princess has to perform them, and for every one she fails, a penalty. So let's start this off easy with our first task."

John already had a piece of paper ready and read it out loud, "Get 30 signatures 3 inches apart under her clothes, on her body. Now nobody swarm and freak out our little princess, just stay where you are and she'll come up to you."

I was handed a marker and tried to figure out how I was going to do this. I remembered the rules, and that I couldn't remove any clothing or it was to stay off and that included undoing buttons, the blouse was thankfully a little loose, the skirt was pleated and flexible and nothing was said about once it was hiked up, it couldn't be pulled back down. Wait what was I thinking, I was going to be purposely exposing myself to strangers.

I started blushing, but pushed myself to go towards the first group of men, Ron's special coffee drink giving me the courage I didn't know I had.

"Hi my name is Ma.... Princess, would you like to tell me your name by writing it somewhere on me," I was going for sexy, but sounded like an innocent schoolgirl instead.

I lifted up my shirt, just exposing my stomach to the first smiling man; he bent over resting his hand on my hip and wrote Matthew on my stomach.

"Hehe, the marker tickles on my skin," still sounding innocent, rather than seductive.

It was weird, a lot of them seemed shyer than I was, most of them just signed on my back, around my stomach, a few were brave enough to sign on my thighs. I guess that's the point of glory holes, you never have to meet or talk to the person on the other side of the wall, just stick your dick through.

"Please guys, don't be shy, I'm here for your entertainment, write wherever you like."

With them being so shy, I was feeling a little bit more in power and the feeling was very different to what I had grown used to or even knew I desired. The next man walked up to me to join the fun. He gave off a very different feeling than the others. He was tall, maybe 6 feet, wearing black dress pants and a black shirt and his mask seemed fancier than everyone else's.

"Bend over slut," he said sternly, direct to the point.

I bent over holding the table in front of me; he pressed down on my back with his left hand and I felt him hike up my skirt, tucking it in the back and pull my panties down with the other. I heard the marker uncap and what felt like big bold letters, wrote his name across my ass. I guess they never said there was a size limit, so he made sure everyone knew my ass was his. I finally felt dominated for the first time at the party.

"Nice to meet you, princess, you probably can't read it, so allow me," he whispered into my ear, his hot breathe piercing me, "my name is Benjamin, you'll remember it after today."

I tried to get back up, but his hand was still pressed on my back not allowing me to move. I felt my panties fall to the floor and then removed. I heard the cap put back onto the marker and with one swift motion.

"Oh god," I said with a squeal, as he shoved the marker into my pussy, put my skirt back into place and walked away with my panties.

I guess that was the end of the shyness and any power I had, because the next men were not shy at all. I walked over to the next table, marker still inside me and was asked to sit on it. The tables were a little tall and I tried my best to get on, until a nice older gentleman helped me sit on the table. He lifted me up by my butt to get on top of it, groping my butt as he did, fingers teasing my pussy and ass. I couldn't see his face, but it almost felt like he was smiling. He slowly lifted my skirt, exposing the room's new marker holder; he took his time, almost memorizing every inch of my lower half. He brought his hands to my thighs and began spreading my legs slowly apart, the marker slowly pushing out as my legs were spread.

He reached under the table, grabbing my ankles and brought my feet up onto the table. I put my hands behind me balance myself, trying not to fall off of the table.

"Mmph," I felt a weird pressure inside me, the marker propped itself awkwardly between the table and a new undiscovered spot in my vagina.

"Sorry young lady, at my age, I like to take my time, savor moments like these," the man said rather charmingly, reaching for the marker.

thesecretslut
thesecretslut
1,079 Followers
12